• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:17
CEST 11:17
KST 18:17
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2314
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion BW General Discussion JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10070 users

[M][N] Murder on the Cruise Trip Mafia - Page 167

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 165 166 167 168 169 182 Next
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
October 12 2016 20:17 GMT
#3321
On October 13 2016 05:13 Calix wrote:
Yo NU, I just got back. What did you want with me earlier?

Discuss 3295 and Jat and Scott.

I've to go though.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
October 12 2016 20:19 GMT
#3322
On October 13 2016 05:17 NeverUnlucky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 13 2016 05:13 Calix wrote:
Yo NU, I just got back. What did you want with me earlier?

Discuss 3295 and Jat and Scott.

I've to go though.


You're going to have to clarify that one for me.

Bad timing, it seems.
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
October 12 2016 20:22 GMT
#3323
On October 13 2016 05:19 Calix wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 13 2016 05:17 NeverUnlucky wrote:
On October 13 2016 05:13 Calix wrote:
Yo NU, I just got back. What did you want with me earlier?

Discuss 3295 and Jat and Scott.

I've to go though.


You're going to have to clarify that one for me.

Bad timing, it seems.

it has to do with the numbers and 2164

"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
October 12 2016 20:23 GMT
#3324
On October 13 2016 05:22 NeverUnlucky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 13 2016 05:19 Calix wrote:
On October 13 2016 05:17 NeverUnlucky wrote:
On October 13 2016 05:13 Calix wrote:
Yo NU, I just got back. What did you want with me earlier?

Discuss 3295 and Jat and Scott.

I've to go though.


You're going to have to clarify that one for me.

Bad timing, it seems.

it has to do with the numbers and 2164


dont bother figuring this one out, im probaly dead tonight

do good without me

marv damd scott imo
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
October 12 2016 20:26 GMT
#3325
On October 13 2016 05:23 NeverUnlucky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 13 2016 05:22 NeverUnlucky wrote:
On October 13 2016 05:19 Calix wrote:
On October 13 2016 05:17 NeverUnlucky wrote:
On October 13 2016 05:13 Calix wrote:
Yo NU, I just got back. What did you want with me earlier?

Discuss 3295 and Jat and Scott.

I've to go though.


You're going to have to clarify that one for me.

Bad timing, it seems.

it has to do with the numbers and 2164


dont bother figuring this one out, im probaly dead tonight

do good without me

marv damd scott imo


Marv over JAT? Pfft.
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
October 12 2016 20:59 GMT
#3326
On October 13 2016 05:26 Calix wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 13 2016 05:23 NeverUnlucky wrote:
On October 13 2016 05:22 NeverUnlucky wrote:
On October 13 2016 05:19 Calix wrote:
On October 13 2016 05:17 NeverUnlucky wrote:
On October 13 2016 05:13 Calix wrote:
Yo NU, I just got back. What did you want with me earlier?

Discuss 3295 and Jat and Scott.

I've to go though.


You're going to have to clarify that one for me.

Bad timing, it seems.

it has to do with the numbers and 2164


dont bother figuring this one out, im probaly dead tonight

do good without me

marv damd scott imo


Marv over JAT? Pfft.


Just saying.
beentheredonethat
Profile Joined May 2016
2934 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-10-12 21:00:12
October 12 2016 21:00 GMT
#3327
Please stop posting.
"Micro tricks like marine splitting, blink stalker micro, and ling/baneling wars were the apex of the game’s achievements; nothing in the world takes your breath away like watching a pro player split marines like a god."
beentheredonethat
Profile Joined May 2016
2934 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-10-12 21:08:23
October 12 2016 21:04 GMT
#3328
Night 3 Ending


Calix, the Cop, has been killed.

Day 4 has begun. The day will end in (Friday, Oct 14 9:00pm GMT (GMT+00:00)).

Wow, I'm bad at date formatting.
"Micro tricks like marine splitting, blink stalker micro, and ling/baneling wars were the apex of the game’s achievements; nothing in the world takes your breath away like watching a pro player split marines like a god."
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
October 12 2016 21:06 GMT
#3329
On October 13 2016 05:59 Calix wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 13 2016 05:26 Calix wrote:
On October 13 2016 05:23 NeverUnlucky wrote:
On October 13 2016 05:22 NeverUnlucky wrote:
On October 13 2016 05:19 Calix wrote:
On October 13 2016 05:17 NeverUnlucky wrote:
On October 13 2016 05:13 Calix wrote:
Yo NU, I just got back. What did you want with me earlier?

Discuss 3295 and Jat and Scott.

I've to go though.


You're going to have to clarify that one for me.

Bad timing, it seems.

it has to do with the numbers and 2164


dont bother figuring this one out, im probaly dead tonight

do good without me

marv damd scott imo


Marv over JAT? Pfft.


Just saying.

Nice
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
scott31337
Profile Joined January 2013
United States2979 Posts
October 12 2016 21:37 GMT
#3330
Okay - time to look back into Calix's massive posting for clues - but probably all green checks with this voting pattern. lovely
THIS WAGON IS HITTING MAFIA FOR SURE BOYS!
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
October 12 2016 22:52 GMT
#3331
On October 13 2016 05:59 Calix wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 13 2016 05:26 Calix wrote:
On October 13 2016 05:23 NeverUnlucky wrote:
On October 13 2016 05:22 NeverUnlucky wrote:
On October 13 2016 05:19 Calix wrote:
On October 13 2016 05:17 NeverUnlucky wrote:
On October 13 2016 05:13 Calix wrote:
Yo NU, I just got back. What did you want with me earlier?

Discuss 3295 and Jat and Scott.

I've to go though.


You're going to have to clarify that one for me.

Bad timing, it seems.

it has to do with the numbers and 2164


dont bother figuring this one out, im probaly dead tonight

do good without me

marv damd scott imo


Marv over JAT? Pfft.


Just saying.

Fuck yeah. Calix, you are a legend.

Let's win this game for Calix now.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
October 12 2016 22:58 GMT
#3332
On October 13 2016 06:37 scott31337 wrote:
Okay - time to look back into Calix's massive posting for clues - but probably all green checks with this voting pattern. lovely

She had a red-check on Damdred.

We are voting JAT regardless. If you are town, follow me. Vote Jat.

Why Jat over Damdred?

Both are 100% scum. Jat is the mafia power wolf. He is the one who will go into 2v1 LyLo and convince a townie of voting anyone but him. If I don't get him lynched today, he will never be lynched because they're killing me tonight.

Plus, marv was green checked. If we want to be sure that he is not the godfather that appeared town to Calix's check, we have to lynch the other mafia. Damdred was red-checked, so we know he isn't GF. Could be framer, granted, but that's besides the point.

It's triple Lylo, the order in which we lynch the scum does not really matter except for Jat who I can see convincing noobs of not voting for him.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
October 12 2016 22:58 GMT
#3333
On October 13 2016 06:37 scott31337 wrote:
Okay - time to look back into Calix's massive posting for clues - but probably all green checks with this voting pattern. lovely


Of course that is all you had to say in 48 hours.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
October 12 2016 23:02 GMT
#3334
On October 12 2016 07:21 Calix wrote:
It's JAT/ Scott/ Damdred.

This speaks for itself, my dude.

This speaks for itself, my dudes.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
October 12 2016 23:14 GMT
#3335
On October 07 2016 21:34 NeverUnlucky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 07 2016 21:25 Grackaroni wrote:
On October 07 2016 21:23 NeverUnlucky wrote:
On October 07 2016 21:17 NeverUnlucky wrote:
Mhhm, Palmar is town. Don't dare say my EoD vote was bad anymore.

Damdred/Scott/JAT/Marv -- 3 are mafia.


Calix, is it safe to assume you dropped your sr on me? You did not follow-up your tunnel with what I have left you when you left, and your two arguments have been disproved.

Her arguments were actually pretty good. You just have a lot of other things going for you.

[...]
I had Soctt/DDD/Marv/JAT/HF as scum D1. Note this for post-game credz.

3/5 for D1.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
October 12 2016 23:26 GMT
#3336
well i'm not scum and i do not think calix had a red check on me, or else she would of put it at eon like agreed. More than likely just had a green check on marv.
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
October 12 2016 23:31 GMT
#3337
On October 13 2016 08:26 Damdred wrote:
well i'm not scum and i do not think calix had a red check on me, or else she would of put it at eon like agreed. More than likely just had a green check on marv.

I am positive that Calix had a red-check on you. She did say it and soft-claimed it twice.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
October 12 2016 23:32 GMT
#3338
And, yes, you are scum.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
October 13 2016 00:12 GMT
#3339
guess you will just lose the game when you get to me.

You are an idiot when the only claim that she fucking hard claimed was on marv, soft claims dont' mean jack shit when she had time to hard claim a check on marv before eon when she could of hard claimed all her checks. So quit being a moron and pushing what you can't know
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
October 13 2016 00:16 GMT
#3340
She hard-claimed it to me in a code, and soft-claimed it twice for everyone.

You are mafia.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
Prev 1 165 166 167 168 169 182 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 43m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 188
StarCraft: Brood War
Mind 1211
Horang2 1132
ggaemo 672
Larva 583
Stork 347
Bisu 339
Leta 214
PianO 187
Killer 45
Hyuk 45
[ Show more ]
Sexy 36
EffOrt 29
Bale 24
yabsab 20
Hm[arnc] 15
ZergMaN 15
sorry 13
Soma 11
Dota 2
XcaliburYe225
League of Legends
JimRising 353
Reynor86
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1203
Other Games
Mew2King149
crisheroes105
ArmadaUGS59
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick561
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream189
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 6
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 5966
• lizZardDota2303
League of Legends
• Stunt1189
• Jankos1077
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
43m
Online Event
1h 43m
FEL
6h 43m
AI Arena Tournament
7h 43m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
9h 43m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d
INu's Battles
1d 2h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 9h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 9h
Replay Cast
1d 14h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.