• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:23
CEST 16:23
KST 23:23
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)56Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9828 users

[M][T] Haunted Mansion 3 - Page 5

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 11 12 13 Next All
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
September 11 2016 14:06 GMT
#1514
On September 11 2016 23:04 Calix wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 11 2016 23:02 Palmar wrote:
Also I'm downgrading Calix to meh based on paranoia but not really interested in lynching yet.


Please tell us more about your self-aware paranoiak read, sir.

No, later.

Don't worry, just lynch scum and you'll be fine.

I actually thought I decided against posting that, but I must've hit post. Pretend you didn't read it and I'm townreading you 100%. Could you do that for me? Please?
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
September 11 2016 14:08 GMT
#1517
Can you give me an updated list of your scumreads Calix?
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
September 11 2016 14:10 GMT
#1519
On September 11 2016 23:07 Damdred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 11 2016 23:01 Holyflare wrote:
On September 11 2016 22:27 Damdred wrote:
Nothing that's posted makes me scum and honestly calix is creating a narrative that just fits what they want to see.

Sk might be scum I'm not sure the inconsitincies are more scum leaning but not,sure.

Anyway I'll probably be around some,then be here later on Monday.

Also I expected more from you hf.


Why? I don't have time to be good at this game anymore. Apart from nailing tw to a wall.


We both believed in the same lynch, I'm not able to be as active as either of us want. You should,know I'm town by now honestly

There are some reasons to think you're mafia so calm down bro

a) you haven't said anything super smart and insightful
b) you have been background-y
c) your sass has been almost over the top. You aren't queen enough to act like you're me
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
September 11 2016 14:11 GMT
#1520
On September 11 2016 23:07 Skynx wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 11 2016 23:05 Palmar wrote:
Why did you say I only shitposted Skynx? I didn't post much, but I don't think much of what I posted was just shitty trolling. I actually think most of my posts are very reasonable and extremely intelligent.

Sure hun, maybe I will actually take you serious soon. + Show Spoiler +
(Soon is the key word here)

scumpile
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
September 11 2016 14:12 GMT
#1523
Grack posts like mafia with the sass of a townie btw.

All his posts come at awkward times (like him casually dropping by while superbia and I were figuring out the mechanics, and most of his EOD posts), but he posts them like he's the king of the world and directly to me which means he's not afraid of me, which is something.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
September 11 2016 14:12 GMT
#1524
But maybe I'm putting too much stock into what people think of me. Sometimes people forget I'm #1
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
September 11 2016 14:13 GMT
#1525
It's nice to not have to do a list post, I can just stick it in my will thing.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
September 11 2016 14:15 GMT
#1527
The OP is kinda unclear but I _think_ that you have to submit a will before day starts if you get shot tonight. So people should do the will.

Actually, the Pro-Tip is to just maintain a document that acts as your will and update it regularly. That's totally what I'd be doing if I wasn't lazy.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
September 11 2016 14:15 GMT
#1528
On September 11 2016 23:14 Calix wrote:
Maybe if you actually did something, I'd be more inclined to not laugh at you whenever you post, hun.

talking to me?
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
September 11 2016 14:16 GMT
#1529
No probably not, I assume people would address me "Sir" or maybe "Lord"
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
September 11 2016 14:16 GMT
#1530
although skynx called me hun, but he's scum so that may be an anomaly.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
September 11 2016 14:18 GMT
#1534
On September 11 2016 23:17 Calix wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 11 2016 23:15 Palmar wrote:
On September 11 2016 23:14 Calix wrote:
Maybe if you actually did something, I'd be more inclined to not laugh at you whenever you post, hun.

talking to me?


Everyone else is doing stuff, so yes.

You are randomly talking about Grack and LWs and not being that engaged with the current discussion. What gives?

I don't know what the current discussion is, so I'm talking about things I like to talk about.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
September 11 2016 14:20 GMT
#1536
On September 11 2016 23:19 Calix wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 11 2016 23:18 Palmar wrote:
On September 11 2016 23:17 Calix wrote:
On September 11 2016 23:15 Palmar wrote:
On September 11 2016 23:14 Calix wrote:
Maybe if you actually did something, I'd be more inclined to not laugh at you whenever you post, hun.

talking to me?


Everyone else is doing stuff, so yes.

You are randomly talking about Grack and LWs and not being that engaged with the current discussion. What gives?

I don't know what the current discussion is, so I'm talking about things I like to talk about.


You are claiming to have missed the Skynx-Shapelog-Damdred-HF-TW posting that took place over the past few hours.

Legit.

can you summarize or do I have to go back and read?
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
September 11 2016 14:25 GMT
#1538
That's kinda rude. Also possibly overly hostile.

Noted.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
September 11 2016 14:36 GMT
#1543
On September 11 2016 23:29 Damdred wrote:
And as for palmar well he is probably top 5 player if you can get him to do things. He might fall out of top 10 soon rip

that hurts, but you'll be forgiven if you flip scum
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
September 11 2016 19:34 GMT
#1594
I'm watching nfl. Only believe my will if it sounds like me
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
September 11 2016 21:31 GMT
#1663
I liked calix
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
September 11 2016 23:16 GMT
#1750
On September 12 2016 08:00 NeverUnlucky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 12 2016 07:56 Holyflare wrote:
how is puleum a palmar reference???

idk, thats what Skynx said. He knows Plamar better than me.

Skynx is mafia, you probably shouldn't listen to him.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
September 11 2016 23:17 GMT
#1752
I'm probably lynching someone today that thinks I'm mafia because I'm a spiteful asshole.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
September 11 2016 23:18 GMT
#1753
And yes, that's extremely tinfoil HF. Why would anyone give a shit about what scott thinks.
Computer says mafia
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 11 12 13 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 3
IntoTheiNu 912
ComeBackTV 592
SteadfastSC462
TaKeTV 336
Rex158
IndyStarCraft 102
EnkiAlexander 49
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 462
Rex 158
ProTech128
IndyStarCraft 102
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 48978
Bisu 2025
Horang2 1342
EffOrt 1106
Soma 646
Mini 580
Hyuk 561
BeSt 473
Light 435
Larva 383
[ Show more ]
Rush 256
ZerO 227
Mong 91
910 82
Leta 74
Pusan 52
Snow 51
ToSsGirL 44
firebathero 42
Mind 34
Sexy 34
JYJ 32
Aegong 29
Bale 23
Terrorterran 20
Trap 16
Rock 14
Noble 10
ajuk12(nOOB) 10
Sacsri 10
Dota 2
Gorgc7184
qojqva526
Counter-Strike
Fnx 761
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes1473
Khaldor1093
Lowko482
Other Games
singsing2056
olofmeister1379
hiko1303
Beastyqt638
B2W.Neo420
Livibee197
Hui .179
XaKoH 158
Liquid`VortiX145
ArmadaUGS111
djWHEAT86
Mew2King72
KnowMe64
QueenE54
ZerO(Twitch)10
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV202
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream83
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 12
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• mYiSmile110
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 36
• FirePhoenix11
• Michael_bg 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2753
Other Games
• Shiphtur70
Upcoming Events
OSC
7h 37m
CranKy Ducklings
19h 37m
Online Event
20h 37m
FEL
1d 1h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 2h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 4h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 19h
INu's Battles
1d 21h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.