• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:21
CEST 10:21
KST 17:21
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)31Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work?
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9057 users

[M][T] Haunted Mansion 3 - Page 2

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
September 09 2016 14:47 GMT
#438
Are HF and super actually willing to call skynx mafia?

Cause that's what TT said too, who could also be mafia.

On September 09 2016 09:51 Tictock wrote:

Contrast to Skynx here
Show nested quote +
On September 09 2016 07:01 Skynx wrote:
Nothing good on tv/twitch and you guys are no fun, I'm offski to bed.


First to post, been around, fucks off without saying anything and right about when things start happening.


TT feels like he's imitating players from last game (trfel, Palmar). so far But certainly I don't see anything that looks forced like HF claims. Not really a fan of that wagon, while fuba is. But maybe fuba just doesn't know the context of the scum claim and the argument on skynx. And TT isn't that stupid to not expect people from last game to notice.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
September 09 2016 14:50 GMT
#444
Definitely not having the confidence HF has on TT based on so little. Remains nullish for me.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
September 09 2016 15:13 GMT
#471
A simple summary/caselet of scummy shit superbia did:

- Spammed the early game up with the stream thingy cause it tends to get people townread, got sloppy about it for the sake of spamming and made the mistake about the roles.

- While having a circle of suspects of TW/TT/Grack, the best question that comes to his mind for Calix is about NeverU, literally the guy calix talked about the most so far. Any other question could have been more productive. Calix opinion on NeverU was already fairly obvious from earlier convos.

- That question wasn't related to superbias current circle of suspects -> ergo it was just a question to appear active, get people to talk about what they want to talk. And on top of it, it was a question easy for Calix to answer given that her opinion on NU is probably the most fleshed out in the game.

- One point that isn't as important to me, but still relevant: The fact he had the same early scumreads as HF but somehow didn't relate to what HF wrote about them, or talked about HFs posts on them. This usually wouldn't be a problem if superbia actually brought up points of his own that seemed better to him than HFs points, but since I don't really see anything explaining why TT is mafia, this isn't the case.

On September 09 2016 22:03 Superbia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 09 2016 21:55 Holyflare wrote:
How are both those people related?

(shit did someone say something earlier and now my thread reading is a lie?)


They're both in this game. I have been inclined to group them together though I believe this has been covered by Calix before. TW's read on TT seemed non-existent and kind of forced. Plus he was willing to ignore your push on him because of 'paranoia'. Felt awkward. Like "look at how townie-paranoid I am" while not committing to anything.


This is the reason superbia believes them to be suspect. It looks entirely based on TWs read on TT. You tell me if that's a good reason.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
September 09 2016 15:16 GMT
#477
On September 10 2016 00:13 Palmar wrote:
I disagree Vivax. I think all your points are dumb.


Try reading them, gramps
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
September 09 2016 15:41 GMT
#498
On September 10 2016 00:21 Superbia wrote:
Btw vivax pls consider that half the thread has the same scum team as the one I put down. You think they all town or wut


"We all think the same, we can't all be mafia, ergo I'm not mafia?"

Just worded in a less obvious way by using the inverse.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
September 09 2016 15:45 GMT
#504
On September 10 2016 00:44 Tumblewood wrote:
after r1h mafia I do not trust vivax to make a good case at all. not that I did before, but I'm more in the interest of voting the opposite of whatever he's saying


I got killed, you got lynched. Get on my level.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
September 09 2016 16:00 GMT
#520
On September 10 2016 00:53 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 10 2016 00:45 Skynx wrote:
HF is town for tunnel on TT easiest read so far.


What the fuck lol


Yea that's a really shoddy read. On top of it, it can never be right to make such a call on someone like you.

So far I don't see much novelty from Skynx, he's just piling up on the popular targets TT/TW and seems to TR almost everyone who goes after them or was involved in early game.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
September 09 2016 16:11 GMT
#532
On September 10 2016 01:02 Calix wrote:
Vivax, if you had to pick two scum-reads and two town-reads, who would you pick?

And why? (for the scum-reads at least)


You and NU feel like most townie to me right now ironically. Not really anyone else I wanna call town yet, maybe Damdred but not really ticking it in until he posts more. Grack goes to temporary townpile just for drawing a paint pic.

Super I think is the sneakster mafia this game, the why is explained exhaustively. Everyone else is nullish/could be mafia/maybe not. I'm not making a call on TT or TW yet.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
September 09 2016 16:20 GMT
#537
Fuba looks scummish too. Like, he's just talking about stuff other people talk about. Joins a pop. wagon, is content with minimal activity.

On September 09 2016 21:32 fuba wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 09 2016 20:41 Superbia wrote:
On September 09 2016 20:37 Calix wrote:
On September 09 2016 20:31 Superbia wrote:
On September 09 2016 20:26 Calix wrote:
Yo. Doesn't look like much happened. What I got was:

- Superbia is really townie given his setup-spec talk and stream-of-consciousness style posting and I don't see scum ever entering the thread like that. Also I agree with the reads he's posted. Palmar's flippancy is also kinda town although that might just be his personality. He wasn't amazingly involved in the setup talk but the way the conversation progressed made me feel good about him.

- Don't like Grackaroni. It feels like he's just hanging on the sidelines; he wasn't very involved in the discussion and most of the posts I read while catching up seemed like he was posting for the sake of looking active. Like there were a lot of places where he could have posted something substantial and he just made some joke comment instead.

- I don't like Tumblewood still.

On September 09 2016 14:03 Tumblewood wrote:
On September 09 2016 11:00 Holyflare wrote:
You shouldn't expect a follow up from Tumblewood that guy is 100% free madia lynch bait.


i'm just not gonna waste 4 hours explaining myself to some scrub who thinks he's caught me in a lie
On September 09 2016 10:23 NeverUnlucky wrote:
On September 09 2016 10:21 Tumblewood wrote:
pls stop making me explain myself


It's kind of the point of the game.

If you have reads but can't express them, no one's going to follow them, and you're as useless as town-Palmar.

Explain them.

see?
it's not even my reads that are unexplained. it's my non-reads. like I have to waste my time explaining why you're all scrubs and I'm not scum for saying something but not drawing a conclusion from it
The worst post of this game and I've only read like 8 posts.

but that makes it seem less bad if it's only one of 8 posts you've seen
On September 09 2016 11:33 fuba wrote:
On September 09 2016 09:26 Tumblewood wrote:
fuba also seems pretty cool

While I appreciate it, it always makes me uncomfortable when people town read me, especially D1 XD

sorry nvm you're scum + Show Spoiler [in case you couldn't tell] +
that was a j o k e and I still think he is town

can I just complain about new players for a sec? cause I'm reading some posts by NU and he keeps attacking people for being lazy. I get the intentions and that may or not be valid on your home site but here on TL lazy is the meta. it's like a competition for who can look the laziest each game.

I want to sheep you hf but after last game I'm paranoid


I'll take "avoiding the main points being raised against me" for £200, Alex.

Add a dose of unnecessary off-topic whining about Teh N00bs. Oh noes.

That last line is really scummy. It's the classic "oh I'll give lip service to lynching X scummy person but then I'll give some bullshit excuse to not follow up on it" scum tactic when the scum feel compelled to talk about their scummy partners but don't actually want to bus them - there is literally NO reason to not vote for Ticktock at this point in time. Paranoia isn't a logical excuse - wouldn't you want to clarify your suspicions by pressuring Ticktock? Why is no-voting better exactly?

- The only point of Holyflare's that I find compelling is Ticktock's contradiction ("I find setup spec boring, here's some setup spec") since it makes his point look like filler. Everything else is just background noise compared to that point imo.

tl;dr: Grackaroni/ Tumblewood/ Ticktock are my scum-reads and the fact that they are low-key defending each other just makes me feel more confident that lynching among these three is the best option.


So:
- I'm town
- My one townread is town.
- All my mafia reads are mafia.

Good reads.

In all seriousness, nice pocket regardless of your alignment. Townpass-ish!

What do you think of NeverUnlucky? You've played with him before, right?


I have.

He's a scrub but he's town. He's more proactive and abrasive compared to his scum play. He gets mislynched a lot given he's presumptuous, arrogant, prone to trolling, has poor persuasion abilities, etc, so I am not surprised that he's under some suspicion.

I am also 99% sure that he's read like, one or two past games on this site and that's why he's acting like he knows what everyone's meta is. Recently, he read one of my scum games from five months ago and now thinks he's an expert. That's how he rolls.


Is he prone to be abrasive and yet form no actual opinion on someone? He calls TW 'lynchbait', which suggests he is TRing him, but nothing suggests he is reaching any actual conclusion. Seems weird to put seemingly that much energy/emotion into something but reach no real conclusion.

This was the one thing that really stood out to me from last night. He seems to be, at best, town reading TW and at worst, accidentally admitting he knows TW is town. I'm willing to trust calix's meta knowledge atm though. Would revisit him if something crazy happens or TW does end up flipping town.

In any case, ticktock not returning after dinner last night makes me feel even better about my vote.


This is probably his best post content wise and still, it makes his filter appear lacking. He seems to have a strong opinion about Calix being town, so it kinda bothers me he doesn't have one on me, being in the club of people pushing her for the early fluff. He just seems overall content to sit on the wagon and chitchat a bit. And overall he's one of the more forgettable players so far.

Probs not a surefire way of telling he's scum, but enough for the usually shitty D1 lynch.

Then I see this post tho

[QUOTE]On September 09 2016 09:22 fuba wrote:
[QUOTE]On September 09 2016 08:17 Vivax wrote:
The calix issue for me is that she was so intent on proceeding to splitting atoms with me when I pointed it out.

I'd have felt better about the post if I just had gotten back as answer "alright it's fluffy but I wanted to talk about setup so it's obvious that it's going to be fluffy" instead of her defending the points she made so rabidly (for example in fear of

And he actually believed the point on Cali was good. His opinion must have changed in between, that's a given. Or he forgot about his claimed read when it was still a thing in the thread to suspect calix. Either way, not much followup on this post read wise.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
September 09 2016 16:20 GMT
#538
On September 09 2016 09:22 fuba wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 09 2016 08:17 Vivax wrote:
The calix issue for me is that she was so intent on proceeding to splitting atoms with me when I pointed it out.

I'd have felt better about the post if I just had gotten back as answer "alright it's fluffy but I wanted to talk about setup so it's obvious that it's going to be fluffy" instead of her defending the points she made so rabidly (for example in fear of looking bad if not able to defend them).

It's early enough for me to still chill and force silent people to post without having to jump into tunnels, so I'll just judge calix based on other stuff as well, but this will definitely be an argument should I decide for myself that she's mafia.

Actually a good point, may have to reexamine your argument when I get out of class.

And I've used my 2 15 minute break to at least say something about the game (regardless of how minimal it is). Not sure I fit with anyone who's trolled or called everyone boring and skipped off.



EBWOP, fubas post: (My net is so slow it didn't fully load the quote lol)
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
September 09 2016 16:27 GMT
#542
What's the point of all this Cali, you think I should just talk about people everyone else is talking about anyway? No thankserino. I look for scum where I want, it has always been this way.

The most interesting thing that stuck out to me so far is probs that TW didn't call you out for doing association based reads like he did with me last game. Maybe he did, need to dive. Your argument is that TW, TT, Grack all interacted with each other in a way that suggests they're a team if I'm not mistaken. Next step would be to see if TW jumps on that cause I lynched him with a similar argument last game.

I'm also a person who tends to connect dots to catch mafia at some point, sadly with excessive fantasy sometimes, but when scum flips it can be surprisingly effective. Before... Meh. It feels great to pursue that line of thinking but it can backfire.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
September 09 2016 16:37 GMT
#546
Who was the guy who bitched about NU calling TW lynch bait again? HF did the same, he better have called both of them out.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
September 09 2016 16:53 GMT
#550
On September 10 2016 01:39 NeverUnlucky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 10 2016 01:37 Vivax wrote:
Who was the guy who bitched about NU calling TW lynch bait again? HF did the same, he better have called both of them out.

Fuba did.


Ya he did, replying to superbia who was the one initially posting that.
Don't really see HF having an opinion on Tumble either when claiming he's lynch bait.

And looking at NU's filter I don't see him claiming TW is lynch bait either? Am I missing the post?
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
September 09 2016 16:53 GMT
#551
If anything your filter points to you scumreading TW
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
September 09 2016 17:04 GMT
#554
So super and fuba both say you call him lynch bait without reaching a conclusion when actually you're scumreading him, while HF does the same while openly admitting he doesn't have one, yet they only bother about you.

Ergo, I'm right and they're both scummy fuckers
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
September 09 2016 17:30 GMT
#566
HF I've already done the simplified explaining of why super is mafia.

I'd like to see an explaining for why he's town that doesn't include something like his activity which is his filter being made up by 50 % his name and site layout and 50 % actual post content while "trying to break the setup" (bitch please).
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
September 09 2016 17:37 GMT
#568
Calling Omgus on an argument is a cheap way of trying to pass the ball to me and put me on the backfoot of actually having to explain myself. And consequently gets ignored like it deserves to be.

Besides he can do that with a lot of people, even if he just hinted at thinking they might be mafia. He claims I posted for the sake of posting at the beginning of the game yet didn't mention examples or pushed me for it.

Good at spamming the thread with irrelevant content, bad at actually doing stuff, in a scummy way. Attacks at him get deflected with jokes/omgus/asking the thread if he should bother.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
September 09 2016 21:08 GMT
#608
On September 10 2016 04:40 NeverUnlucky wrote:

Why do you now think Vivax may be town? It looks self-serving that you state that you now town-read Vivax and scum-read Fuba in the same post. Especially since you are following my vote and these two reads are ones I share.


I don't see anything wrong about this? Isn't she allowed to have a few reads that are the same as yours? Or to change her mind?

Doesn't really seem like a reason to be suspicious of anything to me. I'm glad somebody else sees that fuba is playing very timidly to say the least. On top of it he attacked you with superbia for calling TW lynch bait, but not HF. Seems especially strange cause you were more vocal about the opinion on TW.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
September 09 2016 21:09 GMT
#609
For HF:

On September 10 2016 00:13 Vivax wrote:
A simple summary/caselet of scummy shit superbia did:

- Spammed the early game up with the stream thingy cause it tends to get people townread, got sloppy about it for the sake of spamming and made the mistake about the roles.

- While having a circle of suspects of TW/TT/Grack, the best question that comes to his mind for Calix is about NeverU, literally the guy calix talked about the most so far. Any other question could have been more productive. Calix opinion on NeverU was already fairly obvious from earlier convos.

- That question wasn't related to superbias current circle of suspects -> ergo it was just a question to appear active, get people to talk about what they want to talk. And on top of it, it was a question easy for Calix to answer given that her opinion on NU is probably the most fleshed out in the game.

- One point that isn't as important to me, but still relevant: The fact he had the same early scumreads as HF but somehow didn't relate to what HF wrote about them, or talked about HFs posts on them. This usually wouldn't be a problem if superbia actually brought up points of his own that seemed better to him than HFs points, but since I don't really see anything explaining why TT is mafia, this isn't the case.

Show nested quote +
On September 09 2016 22:03 Superbia wrote:
On September 09 2016 21:55 Holyflare wrote:
How are both those people related?

(shit did someone say something earlier and now my thread reading is a lie?)


They're both in this game. I have been inclined to group them together though I believe this has been covered by Calix before. TW's read on TT seemed non-existent and kind of forced. Plus he was willing to ignore your push on him because of 'paranoia'. Felt awkward. Like "look at how townie-paranoid I am" while not committing to anything.


This is the reason superbia believes them to be suspect. It looks entirely based on TWs read on TT. You tell me if that's a good reason.

Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
September 09 2016 21:12 GMT
#611
On September 10 2016 05:22 Damdred wrote:
So, hi. I have destroyed my phone by accidentally flushing it down the toilet.

So going to,be kinda not here as much until I get a new one. Will attempt to,catch up and make hf sheep me or sheep hf. Or lynch hf. Also three options possible (love you buddy)


lol congratulations.

Why so fixated on HF? Lynching him D1 is courageous to say the least, and sheeping him as well.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 39m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech21
StarCraft: Brood War
BeSt 247
Hyuk 146
910 74
Mong 70
Leta 52
Shinee 49
PianO 40
soO 39
Killer 36
Mind 35
[ Show more ]
Bale 30
Aegong 23
ToSsGirL 18
ZergMaN 15
HiyA 15
sorry 15
League of Legends
JimRising 454
Counter-Strike
ceh9526
shoxiejesuss414
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King181
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1590
Other Games
summit1g8836
olofmeister1098
Happy385
crisheroes236
Sick176
ArmadaUGS124
Livibee107
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick554
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream270
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH158
• LUISG 12
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2289
League of Legends
• Rush1860
• Jankos1139
• Stunt527
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
1h 39m
OSC
4h 39m
Stellar Fest
4h 39m
OSC
15h 39m
Stellar Fest
1d 4h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.