• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:12
CEST 20:12
KST 03:12
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)48Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8432 users

[M][T] Haunted Mansion 3 - Page 2

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 153 154 155 Next
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
September 06 2016 07:40 GMT
#21
Oh yeah I'll be trying to employ a new d1 strat pls no lyncherino
Minimal effort.
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
September 06 2016 08:46 GMT
#22
On September 04 2016 03:19 Damdred wrote:
/in

Disformation will sheep me to victory and in because he hasn't played with town damdred in to long

Nah, sry, as pointed out in the other game I think I need to take a bit of a break for a couple of weeks.
But we need to roll the same alignment at some point again. xD
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
September 06 2016 09:25 GMT
#23
On September 03 2016 07:58 Rels wrote:
Signups & Filters
  1. Skynx
  2. Damdred
  3. NeverUnlucky
  4. Palmar
  5. Grackaroni
  6. Vivax
  7. Tumblewood
  8. Vivax
  9. Superbia

vivax so stronk he counts for two?
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
September 06 2016 09:43 GMT
#24
On September 06 2016 16:40 Superbia wrote:
Oh yeah I'll be trying to employ a new d1 strat pls no lyncherino

Only 10 pages of filter on D1 this time?
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
September 06 2016 09:53 GMT
#25
On September 06 2016 18:43 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 06 2016 16:40 Superbia wrote:
Oh yeah I'll be trying to employ a new d1 strat pls no lyncherino

Only 10 pages of filter on D1 this time?


Going for 10/20% of that. :p Hopefully I can restrain myself.
Minimal effort.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
September 06 2016 09:58 GMT
#26
On September 06 2016 18:25 disformation wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 03 2016 07:58 Rels wrote:
Signups & Filters
  1. Skynx
  2. Damdred
  3. NeverUnlucky
  4. Palmar
  5. Grackaroni
  6. Vivax
  7. Tumblewood
  8. Vivax
  9. Superbia

vivax so stronk he counts for two?

conspiracy tinfoil
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
September 06 2016 10:50 GMT
#27
On September 03 2016 07:58 Rels wrote:
Signups & Filters
  1. Skynx
  2. Damdred
  3. NeverUnlucky
  4. Palmar
  5. Grackaroni
  6. Vivax
  7. Tumblewood
  8. fuba
  9. Superbia


Observers
  1. Lunaticman
  2. beentheredonethat
  3. disformation
  4. Tumblewood

Tumblewood is obsing and playing at the same time?
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
September 06 2016 11:12 GMT
#28
On September 06 2016 19:50 disformation wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 03 2016 07:58 Rels wrote:
Signups & Filters
  1. Skynx
  2. Damdred
  3. NeverUnlucky
  4. Palmar
  5. Grackaroni
  6. Vivax
  7. Tumblewood
  8. fuba
  9. Superbia


Observers
  1. Lunaticman
  2. beentheredonethat
  3. disformation
  4. Tumblewood

Tumblewood is obsing and playing at the same time?

Not anymore p:
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
September 06 2016 13:49 GMT
#29
why aren't all these obs people just playing? that seems like a better idea.
Computer says mafia
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-09-06 14:21:13
September 06 2016 14:13 GMT
#30
On September 06 2016 22:49 Palmar wrote:
why aren't all these obs people just playing? that seems like a better idea.


I'm seeing 2 RL excuses, 1 anti-themed game excuse (which I don't blame, I had a sour taste in my mouth after Aperture 4 myself), the rest I have no idea.

On September 03 2016 17:11 Lunaticman wrote:
This looks interesting but I don't know if I want to signup I have a sour taste in my mouth from my last themed game. Add me to obs for now.

/Obs


As a themed game, this is a fully open setup unlike Palmar's setup which was closed. Closed setups especially with complex mechanics allowed for a LOT more wifom and less focus (as that game clearly showed, although Aperture 4 was even worse) on scumhunting.

In this game, each role has specifics, and an investigation and protective function is built into each spirit side depending on what happens to the townies. These abilities are pretty clear cut.

When you are alive, the only thing you need to concern yourself with is scumhunting for the most part. The special stuff only happens if you are dead.

The fact it's open - and far fewer players - makes it a lot easier to work with, so Luna, given what you have said, I think you should give the setup a chance.

As for me, well, I can't play for obvious reasons.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
September 06 2016 15:06 GMT
#31
Do I slash in, and hope the crappy Laptop I am getting (very good deal tbh) is coming in before this game, Or do I just request to /cohost since this is the third Haunt Mansion and well.

1st: Obs
2nd: was suppose to play
3rd: Cohost
4th?: Host?
5th?: Post game Anal.?
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
September 06 2016 17:16 GMT
#32
Oh what the hell.

/in
I can take that responsibility.
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
September 06 2016 17:26 GMT
#33
Well I cannot argue with that logic.
On September 07 2016 02:16 Tictock wrote:
Oh what the hell.

/in

It should anyways. If not, I can just multitask more when I am in the lab.

+ Show Spoiler +
It honestly sucks to not have my 10pm-2am work time. I am so used to it, and its gone. Like, that was my time to just lay back, work on ongping projects, and just finish up anything I need. Now I just sleep all the time. And I do that anyways during the day at times, so its boring. Like 1/10 it sucks boring.
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
scott31337
Profile Joined January 2013
United States2979 Posts
September 06 2016 17:30 GMT
#34
On September 06 2016 22:49 Palmar wrote:
why aren't all these obs people just playing? that seems like a better idea.


A couple of things planned out and I'd be away for a day here and there. People love to jump on that crap on me, so.
THIS WAGON IS HITTING MAFIA FOR SURE BOYS!
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
September 06 2016 17:44 GMT
#35
Hehe yes you might be right Hts as always. I think I need to take a short break myself a bit.

Love you though <3
Failure is not an option
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
September 06 2016 17:57 GMT
#36
Willkommen in München!
Welcome to Munich!

[image loading]


Verbindet das Hotel Vier Jahreszeiten Kempinski Münchner Herzlichkeit & dezenten Luxus! Sie finden uns im Herzen der Stadt: Fast alle namhaften Sehenswürdigkeiten der Stadt sind zu Fuß bequem erreichbar.

Ob privat oder geschäftlich; unser Zimmer - und Suiten Angebot beinhaltet auch sicherlich Ihren Favoriten!

Pure Entspannung genießen Sie im Kempinski The Spa, der einen atemberaubenden Blick über die Dächer Münchens bietet!

Kulinarisch verwöhnen wir Sie sowohl im Schwarzreiter - Tagesbar und Restaurant als auch in der Jahreszeiten Bar und Lobby.

English Translation:
Welcome to Hotel Vier Jahreszeiten Kempinski, centrally located in the heart of Munich. It is the ideal place to stay to make the most of this vibrant city, whether you are here for a business trip or a city break. Our hotel offers guests a range of room and suite types, all classically styled with contemporary touches.

Our dining offering is equally as stylish: Schwarzreiter Tagesbar & Restaurant, the Jahreszeiten Lobby and the Jahreszeiten Bar.

Guests can also indulge in our luxury day spa, featuring a range of relaxing beauty treatments and a swimming pool.


Preisse pro Zimmer und Nacht

JUNIOR SUITE
Best verfügbare Rate EUR 655,00
Frühstück inklusive EUR 697,00

DELUXE JUNIOR SUITE
Best verfügbare Rate EUR 785,00
Frühstück inklusive EUR 827,00

SUPERIOR SUITE
Best verfügbare Rate EUR 1.000,00
Frühstück inklusive EUR 1.042,00

EXECUTIVE SUITE
Best verfügbare Rate EUR 1.220,00
Frühstück inklusive EUR 1.262,00

DELUXE TWO BEDROOM SUITE
Best verfügbare Rate EUR 3.150,00
Frühstück inklusive EUR 3.192,00

PRÄSIDENTEN SUITE
Best verfügbare Rate EUR 9.000,00

ROYAL LUDWIG SUITE
Best verfügbare Rate EUR 20.000,00


Gibt es ein Entkommen?
Is there an escape?



Signups will be taken until all 13 spots have been filled. As of this post there are three spots left.

You have until the silence period to contact the hosts with any questions on the rules or the mechanics. Beyond this, all inquiries must be dealt with in PM land.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
September 06 2016 19:05 GMT
#37
The region I live in is notorious for its rivalry with bavaria, am I allowed to make fun of germans in this game?
We are the Schluchtenscheisser
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
September 06 2016 19:10 GMT
#38
On September 07 2016 04:05 Vivax wrote:
The region I live in is notorious for its rivalry with bavaria, am I allowed to make fun of germans in this game?
We are the Schluchtenscheisser

That probably explains everything. I just moved to Bavaria like 5 months ago for work.
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
September 06 2016 19:29 GMT
#39
/in
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
September 06 2016 19:35 GMT
#40
On September 07 2016 02:26 Shapelog wrote:
Well I cannot argue with that logic.
Show nested quote +
On September 07 2016 02:16 Tictock wrote:
Oh what the hell.

/in

It should anyways. If not, I can just multitask more when I am in the lab.

+ Show Spoiler +
It honestly sucks to not have my 10pm-2am work time. I am so used to it, and its gone. Like, that was my time to just lay back, work on ongping projects, and just finish up anything I need. Now I just sleep all the time. And I do that anyways during the day at times, so its boring. Like 1/10 it sucks boring.

Taking this as a /in
right
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 153 154 155 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 2
IntoTheiNu 897
ComeBackTV 860
SteadfastSC560
TaKeTV 482
LamboSC2355
IndyStarCraft 209
Rex111
EnkiAlexander 69
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 560
LamboSC2 355
mouzHeroMarine 327
IndyStarCraft 209
ProTech134
Rex 111
UpATreeSC 108
JuggernautJason1
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 23086
firebathero 206
Rush 128
Sexy 27
Trap 21
Shine 16
Bale 15
Djem5 7
yabsab 5
Dota 2
Gorgc7404
qojqva1571
420jenkins138
monkeys_forever29
Counter-Strike
fl0m1620
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1894
crisheroes1174
Liquid`Hasu574
XaKoH 164
MindelVK16
Other Games
Grubby2337
FrodaN810
ceh9784
Beastyqt613
ArmadaUGS191
KnowMe152
Hui .150
C9.Mang0126
QueenE114
Trikslyr74
Mew2King62
Dewaltoss60
byalli43
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream71
Other Games
BasetradeTV7
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Reevou 8
• Adnapsc2 5
• intothetv
• Migwel
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• IndyKCrew
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 29
• FirePhoenix13
• 80smullet 6
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• Nemesis2305
League of Legends
• TFBlade1121
Other Games
• imaqtpie809
• Shiphtur257
• WagamamaTV257
Upcoming Events
OSC
5h 49m
Stellar Fest
18h 49m
OSC
1d 3h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 15h
Online Event
1d 16h
FEL
1d 21h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 22h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.