• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:22
CEST 03:22
KST 10:22
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)54Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7174 users

[M][T] Haunted Mansion 3 - Page 3

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 153 154 155 Next
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
September 06 2016 19:43 GMT
#41
On September 04 2016 04:38 NeverUnlucky wrote:
/sign

"The United States is considered a puritanical society by many Western nations. For example, they can't believe we hassle public servants like General David Petraeus because he had a mistress. In France, if a powerful man doesn't have a mistress, he's considered a wimp."

On September 07 2016 04:29 Calix wrote:
/in

Hello NeverUnlucky, hello Calix. I see that you are both new to this forum and that you both signed up for the two games currently open for signups. If you are not newbie from forum mafia in general, disregard what I'm going to say.

A game a forum mafia takes quite a lot of daily time, ideally you should take at least 1h per day to play properly, and some people commit way more than that. Since you are both signed up for two games at the same time, I will warn you about it; if you are new to forum mafia and are doing something fulltime during the day, I would not recommend you to play two games at the same time. But if you're like a student and you have a lot of free time, it is possible.

Again, if you're not forum mafia newbs, sorry for this ^^ I just wanna make sure you do not underestimate the time a forum mafia game can take.
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
September 06 2016 20:13 GMT
#42
On September 07 2016 04:43 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 04 2016 04:38 NeverUnlucky wrote:
/sign

"The United States is considered a puritanical society by many Western nations. For example, they can't believe we hassle public servants like General David Petraeus because he had a mistress. In France, if a powerful man doesn't have a mistress, he's considered a wimp."

Show nested quote +
On September 07 2016 04:29 Calix wrote:
/in

Hello NeverUnlucky, hello Calix. I see that you are both new to this forum and that you both signed up for the two games currently open for signups. If you are not newbie from forum mafia in general, disregard what I'm going to say.

A game a forum mafia takes quite a lot of daily time, ideally you should take at least 1h per day to play properly, and some people commit way more than that. Since you are both signed up for two games at the same time, I will warn you about it; if you are new to forum mafia and are doing something fulltime during the day, I would not recommend you to play two games at the same time. But if you're like a student and you have a lot of free time, it is possible.

Again, if you're not forum mafia newbs, sorry for this ^^ I just wanna make sure you do not underestimate the time a forum mafia game can take.


Ello there.

I wouldn't describe either of us as particularly experienced (NU is relatively new himself while I've been playing for almost a year) but we herald from the same site and neither of us lurk out games or anything like that. Both of us are students; I have a lot of free time for the next few weeks myself.

I understand that lurking has been an issue in the past so this post is just to say that this won't be the case with regards to myself.

If there's anything else that people want to ask/ remind us of then they're welcome to go ahead.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
September 06 2016 20:19 GMT
#43
On September 07 2016 05:13 Calix wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 07 2016 04:43 Rels wrote:
On September 04 2016 04:38 NeverUnlucky wrote:
/sign

"The United States is considered a puritanical society by many Western nations. For example, they can't believe we hassle public servants like General David Petraeus because he had a mistress. In France, if a powerful man doesn't have a mistress, he's considered a wimp."

On September 07 2016 04:29 Calix wrote:
/in

Hello NeverUnlucky, hello Calix. I see that you are both new to this forum and that you both signed up for the two games currently open for signups. If you are not newbie from forum mafia in general, disregard what I'm going to say.

A game a forum mafia takes quite a lot of daily time, ideally you should take at least 1h per day to play properly, and some people commit way more than that. Since you are both signed up for two games at the same time, I will warn you about it; if you are new to forum mafia and are doing something fulltime during the day, I would not recommend you to play two games at the same time. But if you're like a student and you have a lot of free time, it is possible.

Again, if you're not forum mafia newbs, sorry for this ^^ I just wanna make sure you do not underestimate the time a forum mafia game can take.


Ello there.

I wouldn't describe either of us as particularly experienced (NU is relatively new himself while I've been playing for almost a year) but we herald from the same site and neither of us lurk out games or anything like that. Both of us are students; I have a lot of free time for the next few weeks myself.

I understand that lurking has been an issue in the past so this post is just to say that this won't be the case with regards to myself.

If there's anything else that people want to ask/ remind us of then they're welcome to go ahead.

Cool (= hope you enjoy your stay here then!
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
September 06 2016 20:22 GMT
#44
On September 07 2016 05:13 Calix wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 07 2016 04:43 Rels wrote:
On September 04 2016 04:38 NeverUnlucky wrote:
/sign

"The United States is considered a puritanical society by many Western nations. For example, they can't believe we hassle public servants like General David Petraeus because he had a mistress. In France, if a powerful man doesn't have a mistress, he's considered a wimp."

On September 07 2016 04:29 Calix wrote:
/in

Hello NeverUnlucky, hello Calix. I see that you are both new to this forum and that you both signed up for the two games currently open for signups. If you are not newbie from forum mafia in general, disregard what I'm going to say.

A game a forum mafia takes quite a lot of daily time, ideally you should take at least 1h per day to play properly, and some people commit way more than that. Since you are both signed up for two games at the same time, I will warn you about it; if you are new to forum mafia and are doing something fulltime during the day, I would not recommend you to play two games at the same time. But if you're like a student and you have a lot of free time, it is possible.

Again, if you're not forum mafia newbs, sorry for this ^^ I just wanna make sure you do not underestimate the time a forum mafia game can take.


Ello there.

I wouldn't describe either of us as particularly experienced (NU is relatively new himself while I've been playing for almost a year) but we herald from the same site and neither of us lurk out games or anything like that. Both of us are students; I have a lot of free time for the next few weeks myself.

I understand that lurking has been an issue in the past so this post is just to say that this won't be the case with regards to myself.

If there's anything else that people want to ask/ remind us of then they're welcome to go ahead.


I think he was just warning you that playing in more than one game can often be far more challenging than it may seem at first, especially considering that 1hr a day Rels mentioned is often just reading the game. If you feel confident you know what you are getting into then by all means, do as you please.

Personally I would never sign up for more than one game at a time, it really doesn't seem worth it to do that to myself.
I can take that responsibility.
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
September 06 2016 21:25 GMT
#45
On September 07 2016 04:35 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 07 2016 02:26 Shapelog wrote:
Well I cannot argue with that logic.
On September 07 2016 02:16 Tictock wrote:
Oh what the hell.

/in

It should anyways. If not, I can just multitask more when I am in the lab.

+ Show Spoiler +
It honestly sucks to not have my 10pm-2am work time. I am so used to it, and its gone. Like, that was my time to just lay back, work on ongping projects, and just finish up anything I need. Now I just sleep all the time. And I do that anyways during the day at times, so its boring. Like 1/10 it sucks boring.

Taking this as a /in
right

Is my name Henry?
If there's anything else that people want to ask/ remind us of then they're welcome to go ahead.

Hello Cal and NU, Welcome to the scene.
What are you currently in school for?
What would you say is your strongest part of your scum and town play style?
What do you struggle with?
Do you think you have what it takes to out-joke me?

I ensure you, that 57% of your answers will be considered.
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-09-06 22:13:04
September 06 2016 22:11 GMT
#46
Wait a second....their names sound familiar.

Why do your guys name sound familiar?

OH SHIT!

I FORGOT ABOUT THAT GAME AFTER MY CP DIED!

....

Um...
+ Show Spoiler +

Mick Foley Save ME!


So...How... How did that Game turn out?
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
September 06 2016 23:05 GMT
#47
On September 07 2016 07:11 Shapelog wrote:
Wait a second....their names sound familiar.

Why do your guys name sound familiar?

OH SHIT!

I FORGOT ABOUT THAT GAME AFTER MY CP DIED!

....

Um...
+ Show Spoiler +

Mick Foley Save ME!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wiftmVaf0eA

So...How... How did that Game turn out?

In short,

After day 1, I went to slay RLVG, and a lookout caught me doing so. I was then lynched the following day. That left you, the traitor, and an empty slot (Was replaced twice) as the last scum members.

Firebringer who was replacing our teammate was sent to kill Kovath; the lookout once again spotted him in action.
Seeing as you were inactive and that it was 9v2 (including you), scum decided to concede.

It was a bad game all around: The setup was bad, 5 of the 15 slots were empty, and scum played like Eggy. Don't bother reading what you've missed, not worth it.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-09-06 23:26:37
September 06 2016 23:20 GMT
#48
On September 07 2016 04:43 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 04 2016 04:38 NeverUnlucky wrote:
/sign

"The United States is considered a puritanical society by many Western nations. For example, they can't believe we hassle public servants like General David Petraeus because he had a mistress. In France, if a powerful man doesn't have a mistress, he's considered a wimp."

Show nested quote +
On September 07 2016 04:29 Calix wrote:
/in

Hello NeverUnlucky, hello Calix. I see that you are both new to this forum and that you both signed up for the two games currently open for signups. If you are not newbie from forum mafia in general, disregard what I'm going to say.

A game a forum mafia takes quite a lot of daily time, ideally you should take at least 1h per day to play properly, and some people commit way more than that. Since you are both signed up for two games at the same time, I will warn you about it; if you are new to forum mafia and are doing something fulltime during the day, I would not recommend you to play two games at the same time. But if you're like a student and you have a lot of free time, it is possible.

Again, if you're not forum mafia newbs, sorry for this ^^ I just wanna make sure you do not underestimate the time a forum mafia game can take.


I think I also speak on Calix's behalf when I say that we're of the people who commit more than an hour a day to FM. If you're worried about us lurking, fear not, we're active.

Non, y'a pas de soucis. C'est compréhensible que tu veuilles que ta partie se déroule sans anicroches, en bon hôte que tu es. Nous aussi détestons les "lurkers". Espérons qu'il n'y en ait pas trop cette fois. ^^

Also, is there a quicker way of multi-quoting posts than to do "Quote[#1]", copy the text, do "Quote[#2]", paste the text, and answer?
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
September 06 2016 23:25 GMT
#49
On September 07 2016 06:25 Shapelog wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 07 2016 04:35 Rels wrote:
On September 07 2016 02:26 Shapelog wrote:
Well I cannot argue with that logic.
On September 07 2016 02:16 Tictock wrote:
Oh what the hell.

/in

It should anyways. If not, I can just multitask more when I am in the lab.

+ Show Spoiler +
It honestly sucks to not have my 10pm-2am work time. I am so used to it, and its gone. Like, that was my time to just lay back, work on ongping projects, and just finish up anything I need. Now I just sleep all the time. And I do that anyways during the day at times, so its boring. Like 1/10 it sucks boring.

Taking this as a /in
right

Is my name Henry?
Show nested quote +
If there's anything else that people want to ask/ remind us of then they're welcome to go ahead.

Hello Cal and NU, Welcome to the scene.
What are you currently in school for?
What would you say is your strongest part of your scum and town play style?
What do you struggle with?
Do you think you have what it takes to out-joke me?

I ensure you, that 57% of your answers will be considered.


1 - Health Science & Computer Science. I despise both, too many nerds in my classes.
2 - Scum play: Shitty all around. Town play: I tend to read players accurately.
3 - Persuading others of my accurate reads, not trolling, and not becoming salty post-game, zzz.
4 - Out-joke? Maybe not. Out-GIF? 100%.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
fuba
Profile Joined April 2014
United States663 Posts
September 07 2016 01:07 GMT
#50
Just started work today, and starting school back up tomorrow. Definitely best time to return to mafia ^^
@theRealMkfuba07
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
September 07 2016 01:57 GMT
#51
I vouch for both of them in a mysterious way -waves hand like a ghost-
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-09-07 02:02:12
September 07 2016 02:00 GMT
#52
On September 07 2016 10:57 Damdred wrote:
I vouch for both of them in a mysterious way -waves hand like a ghost-

Noice.
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
September 07 2016 05:39 GMT
#53
I have a spoookyy gost story for you all
one time ther was a gost. he said Boo! i was all like Aaaaahhh! it was realy spooky
good times for all
Race Bannon
Profile Blog Joined February 2016
689 Posts
September 07 2016 06:02 GMT
#54
On September 07 2016 08:20 NeverUnlucky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 07 2016 04:43 Rels wrote:
On September 04 2016 04:38 NeverUnlucky wrote:
/sign

"The United States is considered a puritanical society by many Western nations. For example, they can't believe we hassle public servants like General David Petraeus because he had a mistress. In France, if a powerful man doesn't have a mistress, he's considered a wimp."

On September 07 2016 04:29 Calix wrote:
/in

Hello NeverUnlucky, hello Calix. I see that you are both new to this forum and that you both signed up for the two games currently open for signups. If you are not newbie from forum mafia in general, disregard what I'm going to say.

A game a forum mafia takes quite a lot of daily time, ideally you should take at least 1h per day to play properly, and some people commit way more than that. Since you are both signed up for two games at the same time, I will warn you about it; if you are new to forum mafia and are doing something fulltime during the day, I would not recommend you to play two games at the same time. But if you're like a student and you have a lot of free time, it is possible.

Again, if you're not forum mafia newbs, sorry for this ^^ I just wanna make sure you do not underestimate the time a forum mafia game can take.


I think I also speak on Calix's behalf when I say that we're of the people who commit more than an hour a day to FM. If you're worried about us lurking, fear not, we're active.

Non, y'a pas de soucis. C'est compréhensible que tu veuilles que ta partie se déroule sans anicroches, en bon hôte que tu es. Nous aussi détestons les "lurkers". Espérons qu'il n'y en ait pas trop cette fois. ^^

Also, is there a quicker way of multi-quoting posts than to do "Quote[#1]", copy the text, do "Quote[#2]", paste the text, and answer?

There's a workaround, but it requires proactivity on every player's part. When formulating posts one could anchor post# and each paragraph, and include the legend node (anchor names) next to it. Thenyou could url=#anchorname to state your intention to troll that post /part of post as root for your post / part of post.. then anchor your post# / paragraph .. and so on. It's really lol but I like ito (cow and chicken red guy reference)
https://youtube.com/watch?v=KqEaAHqYkig Original Message From Tumblewood: dear god
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
September 07 2016 06:45 GMT
#55
Shapelog wrote:
Show nested quote +
Calix wrote:

If there's anything else that people want to ask/ remind us of then they're welcome to go ahead.

Hello Cal and NU, Welcome to the scene.
What are you currently in school for?
What would you say is your strongest part of your scum and town play style?
What do you struggle with?
Do you think you have what it takes to out-joke me?

I ensure you, that 57% of your answers will be considered.


1. I'm going to be taking English at university.

2. I'm fairly consistent as both alignments. Apparently my scum/ town play are also very similar. (personally I disagree but I am biased since I know my own alignment from the get-go so we'll see what others have to say on that point depending on what I roll) I'm persistent and can usually get my scum-reads lynched since I'm typically one of the more active, influential players in the thread...

3. ...however I'm terrible at reading players correctly. I'm also prone to getting tunnel-vision and becoming complacent with my town-reads/ not reading them properly once I've decided they were town.

4. Nine times out of ten, no.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
September 07 2016 07:22 GMT
#56
Hello Calix. My name is Vivax, you can call me Vivax., we have many things in common, like the number of letters and the last letter. I inofficially run the newcomer assessment on the TL mafia subforum.

Before playing here, some players must go through the procedure of answering a few questions designed to establish their general ability to answer questions and assess their abilities.

Shapelog amusingly tried to mimic this procedure in an attempt to take a jib at me (and most likely at you). Rels does the security checks for newcomers.

Most of these questions are designed to perfection the game of mafia. I will consult with kitaman afterwards who is the head of the database department and is developing an automated behaviour processing system with the help of Palmar who is the assistant who codes words per post algorithms and similar minor things.

Let's start:

1. There are two guardians, one by each door. One guardian always tells the truth, and the other guardian always lies. What one question can you ask a guardian to find out which door leads to heaven?

2. If you would be an animal, what would you be?

3. If I posted this post in game, what would you think my alignment was?

4. What's the size of your ego expressed in football fields? You may choose to express it in bathtubs if you so wish.

5. Think about the colour red for 10 seconds. Then name a tool.
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
September 07 2016 07:51 GMT
#57
On September 07 2016 16:22 Vivax wrote:
Hello Calix. My name is Vivax, you can call me Vivax., we have many things in common, like the number of letters and the last letter. I inofficially run the newcomer assessment on the TL mafia subforum.

Before playing here, some players must go through the procedure of answering a few questions designed to establish their general ability to answer questions and assess their abilities.

Shapelog amusingly tried to mimic this procedure in an attempt to take a jib at me (and most likely at you). Rels does the security checks for newcomers.

Most of these questions are designed to perfection the game of mafia. I will consult with kitaman afterwards who is the head of the database department and is developing an automated behaviour processing system with the help of Palmar who is the assistant who codes words per post algorithms and similar minor things.

Let's start:

1. There are two guardians, one by each door. One guardian always tells the truth, and the other guardian always lies. What one question can you ask a guardian to find out which door leads to heaven?

2. If you would be an animal, what would you be?

3. If I posted this post in game, what would you think my alignment was?

4. What's the size of your ego expressed in football fields? You may choose to express it in bathtubs if you so wish.

5. Think about the colour red for 10 seconds. Then name a tool.


This sounds like some sort of personality test more than anything else. Wonder what I'll learn about myself today, eh?

1. "If I asked the other guardian which door leads to Heaven, what door would they point to?"

The truthful guardian would tell you that the lying guardian would point to the door that doesn't lead to Heaven, thus revealing the door that does.

The lying guardian would claim that the truthful guardian would point to the door that doesn't lead to Heaven. (this would be false as it requires the truthful guardian to lie)

In both cases, the guardians would reveal which door doesn't lead to Heaven and thus the other door can be picked.

2. A cat, because they're independent, commonplace, and can sneak around places without drawing a lot of attention to themselves.

3. While posting a generic post is something that a scum would do in order to look like they're contributing, it could also be something that town would do in order to glean information about a player. I'd lean towards 'town' (have put the lines in bold that would have given me that impression had this been posted in a mafia game)

4. Two bathtubs.

5. An axe.
fuba
Profile Joined April 2014
United States663 Posts
September 07 2016 08:08 GMT
#58
I don't remember receiving this test
@theRealMkfuba07
Race Bannon
Profile Blog Joined February 2016
689 Posts
September 07 2016 09:37 GMT
#59
Means you're probably testing. [8 )
https://youtube.com/watch?v=KqEaAHqYkig Original Message From Tumblewood: dear god
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
September 07 2016 10:12 GMT
#60
why are we interrogating the newbies?
Computer says mafia
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 153 154 155 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
00:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
CranKy Ducklings65
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 149
RuFF_SC2 95
ProTech37
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 15896
Rain 2270
Artosis 628
Bale 15
NaDa 14
League of Legends
Doublelift3864
Counter-Strike
taco 331
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox677
Mew2King161
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor990
Other Games
summit1g8373
Day[9].tv670
JimRising 544
PiGStarcraft334
C9.Mang0264
ArmadaUGS73
ViBE57
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV227
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream89
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 152
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP60
• Letter142
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv670
• Scarra537
• Shiphtur189
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
11h 38m
OSC
20h 38m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 8h
Online Event
1d 9h
FEL
1d 14h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 15h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 17h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.