• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:21
CEST 03:21
KST 10:21
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)54Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7178 users

[M][T] Haunted Mansion 3

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 7 8 9 Next All
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
September 03 2016 18:19 GMT
#9
/in

Disformation will sheep me to victory and in because he hasn't played with town damdred in to long
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
September 07 2016 01:57 GMT
#51
I vouch for both of them in a mysterious way -waves hand like a ghost-
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
September 07 2016 18:40 GMT
#74
Rels I am glad I finally get to play in your masterpiece let it be epic and roll Palmar mafia again
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
September 07 2016 20:10 GMT
#78
On September 08 2016 04:58 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 08 2016 03:40 Damdred wrote:
Rels I am glad I finally get to play in your masterpiece let it be epic and roll Palmar mafia again

Isnt it time town wins one?


It would be so much worse this year I'd the games that were sabotaged had finished scum had both in the bag to (I'm only a little bitter)

But seriously will Lynch Palmar d1 join me
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
September 08 2016 22:21 GMT
#136
Hi,

Who wants to be my friend? I will nee protecting this game from scum as I find myself deactivated already. Maybe vivax will be my defender
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
September 08 2016 22:23 GMT
#138
@Never and calix

Since both of you are familiar with one another could you explain each other's scum/meta game slightly to us?
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
September 08 2016 22:28 GMT
#141
Shapey I think never is interesting, I kind of like to think a new person to the site would be more timid rolling scum but he's so aggro and wanting to talk.

While the argument isn't amazing against ca I think it does sort of make me lean town on never.

What do you think?
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
September 08 2016 22:29 GMT
#142
Damn never says I should scum read him for being confrontational.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
September 08 2016 22:35 GMT
#146
It was a joke never.

I think you can be town I do think you are harping on something that doesn't quite make calix scum in this situation though.

Now what do you think of vivax?
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
September 08 2016 22:39 GMT
#150
Man I can feel the love here, calix and never can be town.

God this game might end up being easy
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
September 08 2016 22:51 GMT
#161
I'm not understanding one of the reasons you scum read me. If I am trying to slow roll you and calix why do I town read both of you?

That leaves me,with hideous and horrid options this early in the game. And why should I scum,hunt atm I have a nice town circle starting in my mind I'll,just lynch outside it today.

@Shape hts would,be proud of me.

But on a serious nite shape, I like my read as a formative step. Both of them have an f u attitude and a don't back down attitude, that we mainly see come from an t v t perspective this early,

Atm I think vivax, cal and never are town. And I want to like you shape so say something I love you long time for
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
September 08 2016 22:52 GMT
#164
The saddest thing is the town circle I want to start only one person would probably tr me in it.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
September 08 2016 22:59 GMT
#168
Vivax is obviously town for today and I wouldn't lynch him until d2-3 even if he wasn't doing God's work today. Though his posts have been pretty nice even if I disagree at points.

And I am sort of scum hunting you just don't like the how which isn't of consequence nor a reason to scum read me.

And shape is one of more interesting scum players on site, so I'll always hold out on him.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
September 08 2016 23:06 GMT
#172
@Shape I'll answer seriously on vivax

Hrs inquisitive, he's confrontational and he is invested so far in hoe the game is being playrd. His tone fits into his town net a and him actually posting actually is a great sign.

Do I totally agree with him? Not really, but the angles he's coming at looks town and I like his posts.

So it's enough for a lean today.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
September 09 2016 00:14 GMT
#189
Honestly I'm good at reading you shape and I like hedging on you because you are better mafia player than you let on.

Anyway be back later
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
September 09 2016 20:22 GMT
#604
So, hi. I have destroyed my phone by accidentally flushing it down the toilet.

So going to,be kinda not here as much until I get a new one. Will attempt to,catch up and make hf sheep me or sheep hf. Or lynch hf. Also three options possible (love you buddy)
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
September 09 2016 21:33 GMT
#619
Hf is probably the biggest voice/push in general that people generally sheep. Its preferable I get him sorted early and see if I agree with him vivax. Do you not agree?
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
September 09 2016 22:09 GMT
#644
Sweeping is a skill that many people do not, nor want to, have. Its important to realize that sometimes someone is passionate about a lynch and they believe it so much and you should give it to them. (If you think they are town).

So yes if I think hf is town I will give him his preferred lynch and I suspect he would do the same to me.

Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
September 09 2016 22:15 GMT
#647
Tbh I kinda just want to lynch into tt, grac and palmar today.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
September 09 2016 22:17 GMT
#648
On September 10 2016 07:12 fuba wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 10 2016 07:08 NeverUnlucky wrote:
^ Yes, it is what he thinks I did. I think he did the same thing in another post (to which he hasn't replied).

Chill. That will be handled on a point-by-point basis when I'm home.


This looks like a town post, 5 points to anyone who can say why.
1 2 3 4 5 7 8 9 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
00:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
CranKy Ducklings65
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 152
RuFF_SC2 60
ProTech31
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 15801
Rain 2261
Artosis 628
Bale 18
League of Legends
Doublelift3864
Counter-Strike
taco 315
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox677
Mew2King158
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor990
Other Games
summit1g8373
Day[9].tv670
JimRising 551
PiGStarcraft334
C9.Mang0264
ArmadaUGS75
ViBE58
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV222
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream89
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 152
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP59
• Letter142
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv670
• Scarra537
• Shiphtur189
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
11h 39m
OSC
20h 39m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 8h
Online Event
1d 9h
FEL
1d 14h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 15h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 17h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.