• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:15
CEST 23:15
KST 06:15
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War655.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 547 Temple Of Terror Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch) ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
The Link Between Gaming and …
TrAiDoS
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 13541 users

[M][N] Star Wars: Rogue 1 Hype Mafia - Page 21

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 19 20 21 22 23 94 Next
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
August 29 2016 11:12 GMT
#401
On August 29 2016 20:01 Race Bannon wrote:
Anyway, @Koshi does it n any way influence your read of Tumblewood that he told DanelerH not to put too much weight on contribution .. when you yourself made an aegument that geript's posts were more likely to come from town because of their volume?

No he is still lock mafia.

And I agree that volume alone is not enough to townread or scumread somebody, but it is a good metric to start somewhere. Especially on D1 the people with the most pages tend to be town. While people who have a lower amount of posts than normal are more likely mafia.

The easiest way to find mafia D1 is to look at people who jump at every possibility they get to make a "good post" about somebody who did something remotely scummy but then forget about that read 2 secs later.
I had a good night of sleep.
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
August 29 2016 11:32 GMT
#402
cool. i'll throw a scum lean at geript.
scum leans now: rels, geript, tw (no particular order)
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
August 29 2016 11:57 GMT
#403
also geripts scumread on me is a bit weird.
His comments on me:
On August 29 2016 14:45 geript wrote:
This post is kinda towny. I wish the "why not?" weren't a question. The confident "come at me bro" aspect of it I like, but the question mark throws a damper on that somewhat.

On August 29 2016 14:45 geript wrote:
I really don't get this post. I feel like any decent player would've ignored this shit already regardless of alignment.

On August 29 2016 14:45 geript wrote:
useless passive rehash


So where does the scum read on me even come from, the above doesn't seem very conclusive.
It is kinda hidden in the parts where he talks about HF. On HF's read on me:
On August 29 2016 14:45 geript wrote:
I really like this. I liked it when I first saw it and I like it again now. Sadly I don't think it says anything about HF.

Then he likes some on HF's posts:
On August 29 2016 14:45 geript wrote:
I like the followup though even if it is passive.


Only mentions of HF, which lead to a TR on HF (after saying HF's case on me is NAI for HF) and apparently he is sheeping HF's case on me, cause I am not sure why he would think I am the most likely scum from the things he said on me?

The more I look at geripts post the more inorganic and constructed I think it is. Might also be written in this hard to follow/read way to look like work has been done and making ppl less likely to want to read it.
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
August 29 2016 11:59 GMT
#404
I also think a town!geript can do way better, when it comes to reads.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
August 29 2016 12:49 GMT
#405
On August 29 2016 14:45 geript wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 29 2016 08:45 Tictock wrote:
On August 29 2016 08:18 Koshi wrote:
Now that Palmar plays I will just let him do his thing and lynch him D3 if we don't lynch mafia. eztactics and 100% foolproof.


Hey, that was my plan!

Now I feel like I should come up with something more original... but thankfully I'm pretty lazy.

For now I think I'll add my weight to the Rels train kus a little pressure on him sounds like a good way to start the game. Still sus of Vivax too, he is playing to a higher degree than last I saw of him as scum but his contributions feel forced and possibly have agenda behind them.

Pretty sure Trfel and Dis are both town.

That is all.

## Vote: Rels

This is really left field and I don't understand where it's coming from. TT explain.


What, my vote on Rels?

a little pressure on him sounds like a good way to start the game


I think it's a little less random than your own opening vote on Dis, I was hoping for more explanation on that...
I can take that responsibility.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
August 29 2016 12:50 GMT
#406
Methinks we are all on a wrong track atm. We were until I found enlightenment.

Spoilered road to enlightenment.
+ Show Spoiler +

I thought to myself "why are you wrong so many times on D1 Vivax?Why?".
The answer is that mafia is a hard game, best played after carefully finding out how mafia plays in finished games.
So I went ahead and read a bit of Who needs 72 hours anyway mafia with the Rels Grack and TUmble scum team.

Rels entered the thread with a qt joke and talking about mechanics.
Grack was the most interesting cause I found someone to compare him to in this game.
Tumble was mostly lazily throwing around reads.

So I'll go right ahead and tell you who our D1 lynch is. It's scott.

What I noticed in Grack in the other game was that he tended to attach to a lot of issues simultaneously by posting semi contributive posts that tended to end with questions , then he would jump to other issues the actual townies were talking about without pursuing the previously happened discussion. He would also occasionally post jokish stuff.

So if I had to make a summary of how mafia played:

- no own agenda, just reacting to townies and their topics.
- no committment to what he said.
- liked opportunities to start talking about hogwash.
- + one could go on about finding similarities.

Anyway, let me proceed with formulating how all of this actually makes scott mafia.

THE CASE ON SCOTT


[image loading]
[image loading]


On August 29 2016 06:08 scott31337 wrote:
Woohoo! Let's do this.

Show nested quote +
On August 29 2016 05:59 Trfel wrote:
Beentheredonethat is the worst cohost on TL.

I didn't think he would be cruel enough to make me mafia two games in a row


Hmmmm- would Trfel be this bold? Or a big bag of WIFOM?


Question that doesn't show any own opinion and is left unattended for the rest of his posts. It was just the hot topic at the time so he drops it to appear invested.

Random reactive question that seems irrelevant even to himself. Check.

On August 29 2016 06:24 scott31337 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 29 2016 06:21 Koshi wrote:
On August 29 2016 06:21 Tumblewood wrote:
gonna jump on the "talk about trfel" ship
doesn't make a whole lot of sense that trfel would jokingly claim scum and then shift right into serious mode. well, maybe a little. I still don't like it.
vivax is also probably town for getting pissed at that.

Or he is mafia with him!

2 found?


More of what I was thinking


Simply mirrors what Koshi said in his next post. Apparently thinks I'm mafia with Trfel but so far he didn't even spell it out once.

Low committment to his declared opinion. Check.

On August 29 2016 06:26 scott31337 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 29 2016 06:25 Palmar wrote:
1st page analysis suggests Rels is 100% mafia.


Palmar playing on a weekend is extremely suspicious.


Random low seriousness post. Check.

On August 29 2016 06:46 scott31337 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 29 2016 06:33 Palmar wrote:
On August 29 2016 06:30 disformation wrote:
On August 29 2016 06:29 Palmar wrote:
This is not a joke btw. Rels is probably mafia.

please enlighten me.
for instantly disappearing after posting a 2 character post? Is that a meta thing for him?

Ah fantastic.

No, it's absolutely not a meta thing.

You see, one of the most underrated difficult things to do in mafia is to "enter" the thread. Rels' entrance was, unlike just about everyone else on the frontpage, completely unattached to the game or to anything else going on in it. If he was in the thread at the time, he definitely had the time to read the like... 5? posts that had been posted, or at least stuck around to say one or two more things.

But no, he came into the thread, because there is an inherent pressure on people to actually participate in threads, especially mafia feel like "I must post". Yet he clearly had no real will or intention to stay in the thread, as his silence since that one greeting proves.

He is, of the people that posted early, by far the most likely to be mafia.


So just for fun, I checked Rel's two last games as Mafia that are in the database -http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=494436&user=Rels&view=all http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=494873&user=Rels&view=all

So one was Palmar's witch game where he comes in and starts talking about game setup crap for an entrance (well can't really do that here)
and the other he starts just talking shit

Rels doesn't enter games with any information, he usually just talks.

This could be a good idea.



Just for fun he checks Rels last two games.

He comes to a completely different conclusion than Palmar. Bolded.
"Wait, Rels actually just talks about unimportant stuff as mafia early".BUT
"Palmar could have a good idea" even though what Palmar is saying is that Rels doesn't talk.

Appeasing and weak opinion that isn't in line with his findings. Check.

On August 29 2016 06:50 scott31337 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 29 2016 06:44 disformation wrote:
Eh, what do you think of Trfel?
Am I going full OMGUS on a town here, cause he is pushing me over nothing, or is he scum pushing me over nothing?

Would actually like some pressure on Rels, so he comes back and actually plays.


He saw how townie you played in the last game, did he build a lot of respect from you of it, because I would think he would find easier targets, you know what I mean?


I have trouble understanding this but I think what scott is saying here is that Trfel would find easier targets as mafia. Anyway this is his chance to get back to talk about Trfel's entrance but he doesn't take it even though he appeared to be interested into it earlier.

Another reactionary post to (what I think) a townie said. Check.

On August 29 2016 07:10 scott31337 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 29 2016 07:07 Race Bannon wrote:
I hope the host provided the scumteam with the VT flavor, or this will be a concise town victory.


This post doesn't make any sense. It's in the OP.

Did you roll mafia again?


Not "This post doesn't make any sense, you are mafia!", but "are you mafia again?". Hiding behind questions to not have to do anything even with a good reason to. Check.

On August 29 2016 07:40 scott31337 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 29 2016 07:38 Holyflare wrote:
##vote disformation


Looks like you're not my buddy this game... How sad


His buddy? How is HF even supposed to be his buddy. Scott doesn't have an own agenda HF could support. Check.

On August 29 2016 11:01 scott31337 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 29 2016 10:59 Tumblewood wrote:
wow this is a bad game even by my low standards. can someone carry me


Umm, I think the game has been going decently well. Every body has posted at least once, and I started my spreadsheet and have notes for everybody.

Could you tell me more?


Random question.

On August 29 2016 11:14 scott31337 wrote:
DanelerH Where are you located in the world if you don't mind me asking? Or more or less, what time zone?


Useless question.

On August 29 2016 11:26 scott31337 wrote:
Awesome, I'm Pacific, and see a lot of the EU posts when I wake up - so wanted to know where you stood - more than half our players are from Europe/Iceland.


COol, now he's talking about our timezones. He apparently thinks that knowing Danielers timezone he can get information about his alignment?

On August 29 2016 11:33 scott31337 wrote:
Do you have anything else to add? What do you think of Race Bannon's posts?


Random questions.

On August 29 2016 11:58 scott31337 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 29 2016 06:47 disformation wrote:
Yes Vivax much town. wow.


Maybe the others have a point - you have a town on Vivax and a scumread on Rels - anything else?


Random questions.

Back to the earlier posts, don't you think he should have me and Trfel as scummy? Do you see anything of the sort in his later posts? Nope .

Rest of his filter is short enough that you can go through it by yourself, but scott is mafiAAAAAAAA and we have to lynch him. Pls help me lynch him town
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
August 29 2016 12:51 GMT
#407
I'm going to teh beach I want to see piles on scott when I'm back or I'll be a sad boy
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
August 29 2016 13:09 GMT
#408
On August 29 2016 16:15 disformation wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 29 2016 16:13 Trfel wrote:
On August 29 2016 16:10 disformation wrote:
and with all these questions I am fairly surprised you don't ask me where the hell my incredible hard TR on TT comes from.
Sure, why are you so confident that Tictock is town?

For correctly using meta to TR me, when he could just sheep one of the really strong players scumreading me.


This is a bit weaker than I was hoping for...
I can take that responsibility.
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
August 29 2016 13:18 GMT
#409
On August 29 2016 22:09 Tictock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 29 2016 16:15 disformation wrote:
On August 29 2016 16:13 Trfel wrote:
On August 29 2016 16:10 disformation wrote:
and with all these questions I am fairly surprised you don't ask me where the hell my incredible hard TR on TT comes from.
Sure, why are you so confident that Tictock is town?

For correctly using meta to TR me, when he could just sheep one of the really strong players scumreading me.


This is a bit weaker than I was hoping for...

at least i am honest.
thoughts on palmar/geript/scott?

currently thinking about scott. like at face value I dont dislike his posts, but vivi is right they go nowhere.
and I dont know what to take from this post:
On August 29 2016 10:48 scott31337 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 29 2016 10:33 Holyflare wrote:
On August 29 2016 10:24 DanelerH wrote:
I find it odd that Koshi was suspicious of Trfel, but then defended Trfel shortly afterwards. If the former was said in jest, then it's another irrelevant and uncontributive post.


Also, if you're using this metric why are you going after Koshi and not hopping aboard the Disformation is mafia train with me? None of disformation's post can be mistaken for jokes, a lot of them defend people (Rels) and then scum lean them (based off a 2 letter post....)?

Also, everyone that is following the Palmar wagon on Rels and has said nothing more is in major cop out mode and I will be coming after you big time.


Please do, I'm sorry your mafia bud posted two letters and went to sleep and now you have to defend him

(I'm joking...somewhat

As in: i wouldnt expect scott to post that as either alignment. xD
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
August 29 2016 13:36 GMT
#410
On August 29 2016 21:51 Vivax wrote:
I'm going to teh beach I want to see piles on scott when I'm back or I'll be a sad boy


Your WoT made my eyes bleed.

I gather you have some weirdly formed meta read on scott... I hate it. I should probably have good reasons why but I just don't buy the meta argument here.

Honestly I kinda hate that most of the cases put out there so far are heavily meta based. I suppose I should have expected that given this player list.
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
August 29 2016 13:46 GMT
#411
On August 29 2016 22:18 disformation wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 29 2016 22:09 Tictock wrote:
On August 29 2016 16:15 disformation wrote:
On August 29 2016 16:13 Trfel wrote:
On August 29 2016 16:10 disformation wrote:
and with all these questions I am fairly surprised you don't ask me where the hell my incredible hard TR on TT comes from.
Sure, why are you so confident that Tictock is town?

For correctly using meta to TR me, when he could just sheep one of the really strong players scumreading me.


This is a bit weaker than I was hoping for...

at least i am honest.
thoughts on palmar/geript/scott?

currently thinking about scott. like at face value I dont dislike his posts, but vivi is right they go nowhere.
and I dont know what to take from this post:
Show nested quote +
On August 29 2016 10:48 scott31337 wrote:
On August 29 2016 10:33 Holyflare wrote:
On August 29 2016 10:24 DanelerH wrote:
I find it odd that Koshi was suspicious of Trfel, but then defended Trfel shortly afterwards. If the former was said in jest, then it's another irrelevant and uncontributive post.


Also, if you're using this metric why are you going after Koshi and not hopping aboard the Disformation is mafia train with me? None of disformation's post can be mistaken for jokes, a lot of them defend people (Rels) and then scum lean them (based off a 2 letter post....)?

Also, everyone that is following the Palmar wagon on Rels and has said nothing more is in major cop out mode and I will be coming after you big time.


Please do, I'm sorry your mafia bud posted two letters and went to sleep and now you have to defend him

(I'm joking...somewhat

As in: i wouldnt expect scott to post that as either alignment. xD


Palmar:+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


Geript:+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


Scott:+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
No offense Scott...

I can take that responsibility.
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
August 29 2016 13:59 GMT
#412
Actually having a hard time interpreting these images.
You are agreeing with/sheeping my Palmar read?
You think the geript thing is so bad, you don't even know what to say about that?
No Idea what the thing about Scott is trying to tell me.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
August 29 2016 14:15 GMT
#413
I'm going to interpret that as me herding the sheeple to do the right thing.

Koshi's point on geript is by far the best thing we have in the thread. I'll re-explain it if required.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
August 29 2016 14:21 GMT
#414
The point is, geript was generally "suspicious" or at least "meh" on most of the things I posted (which is incidentally a very weak stance to take) and then he does this:

On August 29 2016 14:45 geript wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 29 2016 07:29 Palmar wrote:
Although just thinking that makes him like super likely to be town. Which kinda sucks, because it's a super "cheap" townread, but there is almost no way Race Bannon makes that post as mafia.

Probably true, but I want to lynch him just for bringing it up.


Notice the "probably true". He agrees with my logic (and it's perfect logic, my RB read is literlally the best thing in this thread). Geript actually agrees that objectively RB's thought process should lead people to conclude he is town.

On August 29 2016 15:05 geript wrote:
Overall:
HF, Koshi and Vivax are probably town. I'll put them there for now at least. I think I'll put Ticktock up there too, but I feel a bit waffly about him. Palmar's in plammar limbo, if for no other reason than he hasn't convince Marv to play. Tumblewood, Race and Disinfo are probably scum; I'm tempted to throw Dane in there too but I kinda think he just doesn't know how to play. Trfel I'll figure out for sure when he makes an actual case, but I'd guess he's just bad town. Scott's sorta weird; like he seems to talk around issues; he's posting a bit more than I remember him usually posting. I sorta kinda like a bit of his stuff, but he avoids actual stuff and just seems to chip in to get other people to talk about stuff and that gives me the heebiejeebies. Rels is uselss as usual.


and yet he somehow ends up in geript's scumlist. Which basically proves the point that I was trying to make that geript's random commentary is just that, completely random and has no relevance to what he's actually thinking. His summary does not match with his commentary, because he's disassociated from his reads, ie: they're not real because they're not real. He's mafia.

This is actually a really, really good day 1 case guys. Get in line.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
August 29 2016 14:25 GMT
#415
it's even obvious that the reason RB is in his scumlist is that the only comment geript has on RB's play is "weird pair to scumread" right before writing the "summary/list". He doesn't even consider the mitigating factor from the point I made.
Computer says mafia
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
August 29 2016 14:26 GMT
#416
His read on you is generally super strange. If you translate his mentions of you into "points" you have like 3 negative and 1 meh comments. Yet you are somehow in "null" land. His read on me is also a bit strange. His read on HF is also a bit strange. Like the whole damn thing is super constructed/unnatural. As I was trying to say earlier.

##vote geript
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
August 29 2016 14:33 GMT
#417
still want rels to gtf into thread and play though.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
August 29 2016 14:48 GMT
#418
On August 29 2016 23:33 disformation wrote:
still want rels to gtf into thread and play though.

rels is currently 100% vigilante shot if we have one.
Computer says mafia
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
August 29 2016 14:58 GMT
#419
That was kinda fun, and I feel like it might be time for one of these.

Town:
Palmar - + Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

Trfel - + Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

disformation - + Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


Possibly Town:
Tumblewood - + Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

DanelerH - + Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

scott31337 - + Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
No offense Scott...



Race Bannon:
Race Bannon - + Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


Null:
Koshi - + Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

Holyflare - + Show Spoiler +


I had a hard time with this one, take it with a fair bit of salt.

Geript - + Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

Rels - + Show Spoiler +
[image loading]



Scum lean:
Vivax - + Show Spoiler +





Seems Trfel is right, I am being too nice and trusting this game.
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
August 29 2016 15:02 GMT
#420
On August 29 2016 22:59 disformation wrote:
Actually having a hard time interpreting these images.
You are agreeing with/sheeping my Palmar read?
You think the geript thing is so bad, you don't even know what to say about that?
No Idea what the thing about Scott is trying to tell me.


Maybe putting people with alignments helped?

I felt up to the challenge of putting my thoughts/feels on people out in this way. I'm mostly happy with my results.
I can take that responsibility.
Prev 1 19 20 21 22 23 94 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #3
ZZZero.O148
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
EmSc Tv 7
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 17052
Calm 1987
Shuttle 329
White-Ra 245
Mini 185
ZZZero.O 148
firebathero 73
soO 12
Sacsri 5
League of Legends
Doublelift427
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5116
Liquid`Hasu60
Other Games
summit1g8688
FrodaN2183
Liquid`RaSZi2063
fl0m1222
crisheroes305
IndyStarCraft 197
ToD197
Pyrionflax196
Livibee186
C9.Mang0110
Mew2King61
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick999
BasetradeTV213
StarCraft 2
angryscii 26
EmSc Tv 7
EmSc2Tv 7
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• musti20045 33
• Adnapsc2 25
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki41
• blackmanpl 40
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1586
• Shiphtur677
• WagamamaTV327
Upcoming Events
OSC
1h 45m
Replay Cast
1h 45m
OSC
14h 45m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 13h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
[ Show More ]
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.