• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:59
CEST 23:59
KST 06:59
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War655.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 547 Temple Of Terror Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts
Brood War
General
Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch) Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
The Link Between Gaming and …
TrAiDoS
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10607 users

[M][N] Star Wars: Rogue 1 Hype Mafia - Page 19

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 17 18 19 20 21 94 Next
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
August 29 2016 08:24 GMT
#361
On August 29 2016 17:22 disformation wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 29 2016 17:19 Koshi wrote:
It's an unflipped association read with a pinch of TMI.


The really good stuff.

also: without any explanation whatsoever.
what do you think about that vt flavor thing he started out with?

goddamn that was him. Ok, that is a bit problematic.
Ok let's keep him at null then.


The only way I can see mafia do that is if there actually is VT flavor in the QT and he wanted to be brave. But I doubt it because all the roles are in the OP.
I had a good night of sleep.
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
August 29 2016 08:26 GMT
#362
On August 29 2016 17:24 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 29 2016 17:22 disformation wrote:
On August 29 2016 17:19 Koshi wrote:
It's an unflipped association read with a pinch of TMI.


The really good stuff.

also: without any explanation whatsoever.
what do you think about that vt flavor thing he started out with?

goddamn that was him. Ok, that is a bit problematic.
Ok let's keep him at null then.


The only way I can see mafia do that is if there actually is VT flavor in the QT and he wanted to be brave. But I doubt it because all the roles are in the OP.

yeah, that is why I have him as a shitty town lean.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
August 29 2016 08:33 GMT
#363
So I think I am at.....

Town

Palmar - Meta
Vivax? - Meta I like the way he dove in, most notably the read on Tumblewood. Though I don't like that he stopped doing stuff at roughly the same time that disformation and I called him town. That might have simply been bedtime in his part of Europe though.

Town Lean

scott31337 - He's doing stuff. Normally scott31337 doesn't do stuff. That generally isn't a meta that you break for the first time as mafia.
DanelerH?
disformation? - I'm allowed to waffle on waffle boy.

Maybe Mafia Ish?

Tictock?
Rels?
Tumblewood

Not really that sure on the rest to be honest. I really don't like geript's thing on Tictock, but the rest of it is sensible, even if not great; I don't feel super confident pursuing this yet.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
August 29 2016 08:34 GMT
#364
I like how everybody mad respects my scumplay now. Normally I would have been on the top of the charts by now. It's funny.
I had a good night of sleep.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
August 29 2016 08:35 GMT
#365
Koshi, what do you think of geript?
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
August 29 2016 08:38 GMT
#366
On August 29 2016 17:35 Trfel wrote:
Koshi, what do you think of geript?

Looked like way too much text to come from mafia. If he keeps it up like that we won't have a problem. Didn't read it line per line but it felt like it had game solving ideas in it.
I had a good night of sleep.
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
August 29 2016 08:38 GMT
#367
I hate how everyone seems to think I am good at this game.
Also went through geripts walls and tried to add up his reads/comments via a point system:
(note that this is an interpretation)
-: bad post
+: good post
|: meh post

trfel: - - + -
disfo: + - -
tw: - - -
palmar: | - - -
scott: + -
vivax: +
koshi: +
hf: | +
TT: + - |
rb: -

mostly lines up with his actual reads at the end of his second wall.
kinda want him to explain why he doesnt think palmar is scum despite disliking a lot of palmars posts + the questions I asked earlier.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
August 29 2016 08:41 GMT
#368
I think I'm going to bed. Good night, thanks for humoring my questions.
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
August 29 2016 08:47 GMT
#369
On August 29 2016 17:33 Trfel wrote:
So I think I am at.....

Town

Palmar - Meta
Vivax? - Meta I like the way he dove in, most notably the read on Tumblewood. Though I don't like that he stopped doing stuff at roughly the same time that disformation and I called him town. That might have simply been bedtime in his part of Europe though.

Town Lean

scott31337 - He's doing stuff. Normally scott31337 doesn't do stuff. That generally isn't a meta that you break for the first time as mafia.
DanelerH?
disformation? - I'm allowed to waffle on waffle boy.

Maybe Mafia Ish?

Tictock?
Rels?
Tumblewood

Not really that sure on the rest to be honest. I really don't like geript's thing on Tictock, but the rest of it is sensible, even if not great; I don't feel super confident pursuing this yet.

vivax last post was at 00.10 his time. So yeah would make sense for him to go to bed at that time.
Can you explain that palmar meta thing when you come back?
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
August 29 2016 08:55 GMT
#370
I actually took a look at the meta read NM used to figure out scum!palmar in star wars the mafia awaken and then compared palmars filter from that game to the one he has here.
using that as a basis I too think Palmar is playing to his town meta this game.
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
August 29 2016 08:58 GMT
#371
On August 29 2016 17:55 disformation wrote:
I actually took a look at the meta read NM used to figure out scum!palmar in star wars the mafia awaken and then compared palmars filter from that game to the one he has here.
using that as a basis I too think Palmar is playing to his town meta this game.

to explain: town!palmar is very sure of himself, even if he is wrong.
in star wars awaken, he used a lot of weakish statements like "might be" "might not be" etc. and was scum.
Looking at his filter this game he seems to be pretty sure in his statements, hence that makes him more likely town.
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
August 29 2016 09:04 GMT
#372
some quotes from star wars awaken to better explain my point:
On February 04 2016 19:09 Palmar wrote:
bf might be mafia, there is no way that literally every point he made on disformation is scummy. Not even scum is scummy in every word.

On February 04 2016 19:14 Palmar wrote:
Not that I sort of agree with bf disformation sounds more like town, but that has very little to do with bf's alignment

On February 04 2016 20:07 Palmar wrote:
Also bf sort of doesn't really sound like mafia.

I find it weird that he would go after the entirety of ritoky's post, it's a massive stretch, but I guess there's not really much that has happened in the game, so maybe stretches are the best he's got. He's at least actually trying to do something.

I like that he actually is keeping the pressure on ritoky despite some pushback, this last post about ritoky just rehashing the information sounds like genuinely believes that he has something there.


Sounds really different to Palmar this game.
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
August 29 2016 09:31 GMT
#373
Additionally town!palmar does like to gun for scummy/inactive ppl (see his go on Rels this game), while scum!Palmar did interact a lot with ppl that were town read a lot in star wars awaken.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
August 29 2016 09:39 GMT
#374
I like it more when people talk about me and how townie I am. This Palmar stuff bores me. And you should just lynch him if he is alive D3.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
August 29 2016 09:39 GMT
#375
The only reason you try to townread him is to consider if you want to sheep him.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
August 29 2016 09:40 GMT
#376
And reading his filter it is still easily in range of scum Palmar.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
August 29 2016 09:41 GMT
#377
He called me a moron though. So I can lynch him D2 already.
I had a good night of sleep.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
August 29 2016 09:42 GMT
#378
On August 29 2016 18:40 Koshi wrote:
And reading his filter it is still easily in range of scum Palmar.

This is not true and you know it's not true.
Computer says mafia
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
August 29 2016 09:45 GMT
#379
On August 29 2016 18:42 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 29 2016 18:40 Koshi wrote:
And reading his filter it is still easily in range of scum Palmar.

This is not true and you know it's not true.

It is true and I know it is true.
I had a good night of sleep.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
August 29 2016 09:45 GMT
#380
geript's two long posts are awful. He quotes a bunch of my posts and gives random commentary, then proceeds to make his conclusion some joke about marv.

Also, Rels still afk? wow such caught.
Computer says mafia
Prev 1 17 18 19 20 21 94 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #3
ZZZero.O178
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 13957
Shuttle 363
White-Ra 235
ZZZero.O 178
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm103
League of Legends
Doublelift3625
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5657
Other Games
summit1g9471
FrodaN2381
Liquid`RaSZi2024
crisheroes323
ToD253
C9.Mang0245
Livibee195
Pyrionflax144
Mew2King46
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1087
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 60
• musti20045 42
• Adnapsc2 26
• HeavenSC 15
• Sammyuel 9
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1523
• Shiphtur683
• WagamamaTV278
Upcoming Events
OSC
1h 1m
Replay Cast
1h 1m
OSC
14h 1m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 13h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
[ Show More ]
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.