• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:57
CEST 20:57
KST 03:57
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released Rollback Netcode in Brood War TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
The Link Between Gaming and …
TrAiDoS
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11820 users

[M][N] Star Wars: Rogue 1 Hype Mafia - Page 20

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 18 19 20 21 22 94 Next
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
August 29 2016 09:46 GMT
#381
On August 29 2016 18:45 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 29 2016 18:42 Palmar wrote:
On August 29 2016 18:40 Koshi wrote:
And reading his filter it is still easily in range of scum Palmar.

This is not true and you know it's not true.

It is true and I know it is true.

But you're meant to be like... not awful.

Such is my burden, I must decide who is awful and who is mafia.

I recommend you call me town because that's really helpful to me.
Computer says mafia
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
August 29 2016 09:51 GMT
#382
TBH I am surprisingly cool with "my" meta thing on palmar.
And ofc I am willing to reevaluate as the game goes on. Need my waffelz!

Nah seriously I'll call Palmar town.

Does anyone have an opinion on HF? Cause I kinda dont and I am scared by that.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
August 29 2016 09:52 GMT
#383
On August 29 2016 18:46 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 29 2016 18:45 Koshi wrote:
On August 29 2016 18:42 Palmar wrote:
On August 29 2016 18:40 Koshi wrote:
And reading his filter it is still easily in range of scum Palmar.

This is not true and you know it's not true.

It is true and I know it is true.

But you're meant to be like... not awful.

Such is my burden, I must decide who is awful and who is mafia.

I recommend you call me town because that's really helpful to me.

I'll call you town when you are town.
Currently you are null leaning null.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
August 29 2016 09:54 GMT
#384
On August 29 2016 18:51 disformation wrote:
TBH I am surprisingly cool with "my" meta thing on palmar.
And ofc I am willing to reevaluate as the game goes on. Need my waffelz!

Nah seriously I'll call Palmar town.

Does anyone have an opinion on HF? Cause I kinda dont and I am scared by that.

I really liked that extra dimension read he had on TW. Showed he is thinking about the game and not pretending to think about the game.

atm one of the most townie people.
I had a good night of sleep.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
August 29 2016 10:00 GMT
#385
On August 29 2016 18:45 Palmar wrote:
geript's two long posts are awful. He quotes a bunch of my posts and gives random commentary, then proceeds to make his conclusion some joke about marv.

Also, Rels still afk? wow such caught.


Like to elaborate further on the geript thing. It's of special notice that when he is posting, Rels is clearly running away with the vote, and as such, geript should be paying attention to that part of the game, yet all he says about my case is "i am not impressed" without giving any further reasoning about it. In his conclusion he states "Rels is useless as usual" or something like that, which is like the weakest possible stance you can take on the person currently up for lynch.

Like I would've been fine if geript's criticism was actually explained, or thought out at all. His long posts really stick out as "I'm gonna quote a bunch of shit and add random commentary so it looks like I'm doing things".

Essentially, despite the long form of his posts, what he has done is basically written a glorified list post that looks something like this:

On August 29 2016 15:05 geript wrote:

Town
HF
Koshi
Vivax

Leaning Town
Trfel

Null
Palmar
Scott
Rels

Scum
Tumble
RB
disfo



Not that lists aren't fine, they're often a good way to gauge where someone stands on a game, but meeeehhh~~~

Also, he completely disregarded my point on RB which I still think is an excellent point.

So yeah. geript's entrance is shit.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
August 29 2016 10:02 GMT
#386
On August 29 2016 18:51 disformation wrote:
TBH I am surprisingly cool with "my" meta thing on palmar.
And ofc I am willing to reevaluate as the game goes on. Need my waffelz!

Nah seriously I'll call Palmar town.

Does anyone have an opinion on HF? Cause I kinda dont and I am scared by that.

he has about 24 hours to be super smart. If all he does is get into arguments he's mafia.

like seriously, if I ever get killed this game and holyflare comes under suspicion. If you find yourself arguing complex logic with him you are GOING TO LOSE. Also it means he's mafia. Like his primary strategy as scum is to just argue people into the ground when they accuse him.
Computer says mafia
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
August 29 2016 10:03 GMT
#387
The RB conclusion I didn't agree with. He said in his WoT that RB was most likely town but could be spite lynched, and then in the end RB ended up being mafia anyway.

Other than that I am pretty ok with geript atm.
I had a good night of sleep.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
August 29 2016 10:06 GMT
#388
On August 29 2016 19:03 Koshi wrote:
The RB conclusion I didn't agree with. He said in his WoT that RB was most likely town but could be spite lynched, and then in the end RB ended up being mafia anyway.

Other than that I am pretty ok with geript atm.

How do you not agree with that.

Actually, better yet:

Draw me up a scenario where RB is mafia and posts that comment. Explain his thought process. (was he aware of all role pms being in the OP? Did he plan the comment to get town cred, anticipating a reaction like mine?)

Explain exactly what happened in his head as mafia that caused him to make that post, and I'll accept that he can be mafia.
Computer says mafia
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
August 29 2016 10:12 GMT
#389
On August 29 2016 19:02 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 29 2016 18:51 disformation wrote:
TBH I am surprisingly cool with "my" meta thing on palmar.
And ofc I am willing to reevaluate as the game goes on. Need my waffelz!

Nah seriously I'll call Palmar town.

Does anyone have an opinion on HF? Cause I kinda dont and I am scared by that.

he has about 24 hours to be super smart. If all he does is get into arguments he's mafia.

like seriously, if I ever get killed this game and holyflare comes under suspicion. If you find yourself arguing complex logic with him you are GOING TO LOSE. Also it means he's mafia. Like his primary strategy as scum is to just argue people into the ground when they accuse him.

I was a shadow in Himalayas, so I am kinda aware that he can outarguing the whole damn game.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
August 29 2016 10:17 GMT
#390
I wasn't, I just know hf.

Literally the tactic is, when he starts rant-arguing with people is to stick fingers in your ears, yell "can't hear you over the sound of how awesome Palmar is" and lynch him.
Computer says mafia
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
August 29 2016 10:18 GMT
#391
On August 29 2016 19:17 Palmar wrote:
I wasn't, I just know hf.

Literally the tactic is, when he starts rant-arguing with people is to stick fingers in your ears, yell "can't hear you over the sound of how awesome Palmar is" and lynch him.

okay, I will write this down.
Race Bannon
Profile Blog Joined February 2016
689 Posts
August 29 2016 10:18 GMT
#392


I am the most polarizing element in the game, hijole!

I should do something other than mimicking Slam.
https://youtube.com/watch?v=KqEaAHqYkig Original Message From Tumblewood: dear god
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
August 29 2016 10:19 GMT
#393
On August 29 2016 19:06 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 29 2016 19:03 Koshi wrote:
The RB conclusion I didn't agree with. He said in his WoT that RB was most likely town but could be spite lynched, and then in the end RB ended up being mafia anyway.

Other than that I am pretty ok with geript atm.

How do you not agree with that.

Actually, better yet:

Draw me up a scenario where RB is mafia and posts that comment. Explain his thought process. (was he aware of all role pms being in the OP? Did he plan the comment to get town cred, anticipating a reaction like mine?)

Explain exactly what happened in his head as mafia that caused him to make that post, and I'll accept that he can be mafia.

I meant I didn't agree with how geript came to this:
On August 29 2016 14:45 geript wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 29 2016 07:29 Palmar wrote:
Although just thinking that makes him like super likely to be town. Which kinda sucks, because it's a super "cheap" townread, but there is almost no way Race Bannon makes that post as mafia.

Probably true, but I want to lynch him just for bringing it up.

to this:
On August 29 2016 15:05 geript wrote:
Overall:
HF, Koshi and Vivax are probably town. I'll put them there for now at least. I think I'll put Ticktock up there too, but I feel a bit waffly about him. Palmar's in plammar limbo, if for no other reason than he hasn't convince Marv to play. Tumblewood, Race and Disinfo are probably scum; I'm tempted to throw Dane in there too but I kinda think he just doesn't know how to play. Trfel I'll figure out for sure when he makes an actual case, but I'd guess he's just bad town. Scott's sorta weird; like he seems to talk around issues; he's posting a bit more than I remember him usually posting. I sorta kinda like a bit of his stuff, but he avoids actual stuff and just seems to chip in to get other people to talk about stuff and that gives me the heebiejeebies. Rels is uselss as usual.

RB being in his scumlist was off. Other than that. I can see how he came to his reads.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
August 29 2016 10:20 GMT
#394
ebwop
from this:

to this:
I had a good night of sleep.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
August 29 2016 10:23 GMT
#395
On August 29 2016 19:18 Race Bannon wrote:


I am the most polarizing element in the game, hijole!

I should do something other than mimicking Slam.

Out of curiosity, why did you talk about the vanilla role pm? Give us YOUR version of it.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
August 29 2016 10:26 GMT
#396
And yes Koshi, that is hilariously backwards. He literally agreed with my towntell and then called the guy scum. It's geript lynching time now.
Computer says mafia
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
August 29 2016 10:34 GMT
#397
On August 29 2016 19:26 Palmar wrote:
And yes Koshi, that is hilariously backwards. He literally agreed with my towntell and then called the guy scum. It's geript lynching time now.

Tumblewood wagon best wagon.
I had a good night of sleep.
Race Bannon
Profile Blog Joined February 2016
689 Posts
August 29 2016 10:44 GMT
#398
On August 29 2016 19:23 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 29 2016 19:18 Race Bannon wrote:


I am the most polarizing element in the game, hijole!

I should do something other than mimicking Slam.

Out of curiosity, why did you talk about the vanilla role pm? Give us YOUR version of it.

A wifom reaction test. Not sure about the reactions though. I wouldn't want to lynch the people who took sides on my alignment bearing in mind what I've said just yet. Palmar and disfo on one side, and geript, Koshi on the other, I'd like to keep at least until day 3.

Also, I will address the elephant in the room once more, and say that the PM flavor =/= OP flavor. Therefore I am nonplussed about Trfel, scott and Palmar explicitly claiming it not be so, while others at least circumvented commenting directly on this issue, and wound up discussing my alignment instead .. which could be a sign of scum probing for information following the scare that the game might be breakable.
https://youtube.com/watch?v=KqEaAHqYkig Original Message From Tumblewood: dear god
beentheredonethat
Profile Joined May 2016
2934 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-08-29 10:57:23
August 29 2016 10:53 GMT
#399
Please immediately stop any discussion that is related to role PMs as it is borderline close to violating rules:

4. Comparing role PM times to determine roles.
5. Posting screenshots of your inbox.
6. Posting any PM you receive from a host.

Role PMs may or may not contain the same flavour as the OP. It is not game relevant in any way.

If you feel the urge to discuss about that, do so post-game.

"Micro tricks like marine splitting, blink stalker micro, and ling/baneling wars were the apex of the game’s achievements; nothing in the world takes your breath away like watching a pro player split marines like a god."
Race Bannon
Profile Blog Joined February 2016
689 Posts
August 29 2016 11:01 GMT
#400
Anyway, @Koshi does it n any way influence your read of Tumblewood that he told DanelerH not to put too much weight on contribution .. when you yourself made an aegument that geript's posts were more likely to come from town because of their volume?
https://youtube.com/watch?v=KqEaAHqYkig Original Message From Tumblewood: dear god
Prev 1 18 19 20 21 22 94 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Patches Events
00:00
Patch Clash S1 Special #1
RotterdaM1198
TKL 434
IndyStarCraft 301
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 1198
ByuN 490
TKL 434
IndyStarCraft 301
Reynor 250
EmSc Tv 16
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 27455
Calm 2463
Shuttle 367
Mini 169
White-Ra 152
firebathero 91
Mong 56
scan(afreeca) 27
soO 13
ZZZero.O 13
[ Show more ]
Sacsri 5
Dota 2
Gorgc10121
Counter-Strike
pashabiceps12
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3746
Liquid`Hasu512
MindelVK7
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi2365
fl0m2038
summit1g1727
FrodaN1476
B2W.Neo754
olofmeister741
Khaldor443
Beastyqt332
Livibee182
crisheroes177
Mew2King66
ToD50
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick486
BasetradeTV185
StarCraft 2
EmSc Tv 16
EmSc2Tv 16
angryscii 14
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hinosc 31
• Adnapsc2 11
• Reevou 6
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Airneanach59
• blackmanpl 25
• Azhi_Dahaki23
• 80smullet 5
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV581
Other Games
• imaqtpie999
• Shiphtur683
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
3m
BSL Open Qualifier
3m
OSC
4h 3m
Replay Cast
4h 3m
OSC
17h 3m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 16h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.