• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:11
CEST 15:11
KST 22:11
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)55Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9027 users

Who needs 72 hours anyway! [M][T] - Page 7

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 24 Next All
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 21 2016 11:44 GMT
#578
On July 21 2016 11:44 sicklucker wrote:
I dont think anything made grack or the two new guys at the start of the game town. thats all I feel like reading now


Are you saying someone is a role? Please be more specific, and good way to meet post count, one sentence per post.
Failure is not an option
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 21 2016 11:45 GMT
#579
On July 21 2016 11:56 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 20 2016 22:04 Lunaticman wrote:
On July 20 2016 22:02 emperorchampion wrote:
On July 20 2016 19:44 Lunaticman wrote:
On July 20 2016 19:40 Rels wrote:
On July 20 2016 19:38 Lunaticman wrote:
On July 20 2016 19:36 Rels wrote:
www.quicktopic.com
Reasons
I have them


This post is beyond me, are you saying someone is cheating?

No.
How much IRL mafia did you play ?



About 20 games, with around 8-16 players per game. We usually only played with the standard roles with some flavour such as Medic and Sheriff. But basically vanila mafia. Each game might have lasted around 8 hours per playthrough.

I would consider myself an very vocal player but also guilable. Many games have been one or lost because of people spending to much time analyzing my actions. As I always say to myself the silent mafia is the worst mafia...

but I digress since this seems very different.


8 hour irl mafia game, oh god I would die. Half the people in the room must have hated each other by the end


Yes it is quite intense and I love the shit out of it. I would play it everyday if I could. The shocks. Someone could probably earn a living by recording mafia games and posting them online.


ya its called video mafia on twitch


I did not know this, thanks will look at it today!
Failure is not an option
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 21 2016 11:51 GMT
#582
On July 21 2016 16:18 Skynx wrote:
So p19 it kicks off with Tumble case.

While it's an ok case, there is nothing new in it. Tumble basically just repeats and compiles what he's found scummy about emperor over span of past few pages. Main point being posting for sake of posting.

Show nested quote +
On July 21 2016 03:20 Tumblewood wrote:
and I don't get how ec can be scum three games in a row, then act the exact same way the next game and notbe scumread

This however is some giveaway. Now his push turns into a meta push. I mean if you feel like you made enough convincing in your case why write this? There are lot of players who are unfamiliar with emp playstyle and I don't actually agree he fits his scum meta so far.
Actually I'm sure Koshi can figure out why emperor is not scum so far cuz we discussed this deeply in coach chat.


This is the post that made me originally vote for him, so that is intresting that you came to the same conclusion.
Failure is not an option
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 21 2016 12:03 GMT
#588
Another one of my current lists:

100% Green Town
4) Lunaticman

Town read so far:
3) Skynx
5) emperorchampion
2) DCWasabi
10) Tumblewood
6) Rels
8) Gracaroni

Nullread:
11) Kruppe the eel
9) nnn_thekushmountains
1) Prplhz

Scummy:
13) Palmar
7) sicklucker
12) Koshi


I am extremly happy with the way the game has progressed, there is a lot of content to use for day 2.



Failure is not an option
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 21 2016 12:32 GMT
#591
On July 21 2016 21:18 Skynx wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 21 2016 21:03 Lunaticman wrote:
Another one of my current lists:

100% Green Town
4) Lunaticman

Town read so far:
3) Skynx
5) emperorchampion
2) DCWasabi
10) Tumblewood
6) Rels
8) Gracaroni

Nullread:
11) Kruppe the eel
9) nnn_thekushmountains
1) Prplhz

Scummy:
13) Palmar
7) sicklucker
12) Koshi


I am extremly happy with the way the game has progressed, there is a lot of content to use for day 2.




What's the difference between Palmar and kush? They played almost exactly the same so far and you questioned both of their reads being vague/trolly/lazy. They should have been same category for you.
Also why is Grack town?


Gracaroni
Post #468 is really good reasoning, this effort seems townish, I like his read.
The meta call on Kushm4sta is intresting
doesnt want to lynch EC
Another good post #510
Failure is not an option
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 21 2016 12:34 GMT
#592
On July 21 2016 21:18 Skynx wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 21 2016 21:03 Lunaticman wrote:
Another one of my current lists:

100% Green Town
4) Lunaticman

Town read so far:
3) Skynx
5) emperorchampion
2) DCWasabi
10) Tumblewood
6) Rels
8) Gracaroni

Nullread:
11) Kruppe the eel
9) nnn_thekushmountains
1) Prplhz

Scummy:
13) Palmar
7) sicklucker
12) Koshi


I am extremly happy with the way the game has progressed, there is a lot of content to use for day 2.




What's the difference between Palmar and kush? They played almost exactly the same so far and you questioned both of their reads being vague/trolly/lazy. They should have been same category for you.
Also why is Grack town?


Also the reasons for Palmer are obvious in my opinion if you followed the thread. Kushi has just had very a very dodgy activity. Also Tumblewood suspects him.
Failure is not an option
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 21 2016 12:35 GMT
#593
Also if Palmer turns red, there is a good chance EC is red too.
Failure is not an option
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 21 2016 12:40 GMT
#595
On July 21 2016 21:37 Skynx wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 21 2016 04:37 Lunaticman wrote:
On July 21 2016 04:32 Palmar wrote:
On July 21 2016 04:31 Lunaticman wrote:
To be perfectly honest I think Palmer is acting super scummy, it feels like a desperate attempt to save EC. But I have a town read on EC which is kinda wierd.

Could it be possible both of them are scum?

It feels like such a rookie misstake to make.

I admit, am rookie.


I didnt know this, it might change my opinion in your actions so far.

Well for instance, Palmar has most games (some 90-ish?) under his belt here. Does that change your opinions?


Well he claimed to be a beginner so that just puts it over the top if it is true.

I see no reason why he shouldn't be lynched day 1.
Failure is not an option
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 21 2016 12:45 GMT
#597
On July 21 2016 21:40 Skynx wrote:
So I'm assuming you sr Palmar based on the fact that he voted you without any reason to save his scumbuddy emp?


It sure seems that way to me, unless you have something to add.
Failure is not an option
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 21 2016 12:50 GMT
#598
And what are the votes from Palmar and Grackaroni based on?
Failure is not an option
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 21 2016 13:02 GMT
#601
On July 21 2016 22:00 emperorchampion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 21 2016 20:51 Rels wrote:
On July 21 2016 03:41 Palmar wrote:
On July 21 2016 03:39 Skynx wrote:
On July 21 2016 03:37 Palmar wrote:
jesus 20 pages

All super important content make sure to catchup 1 by 1

no actually just fuck it, if people are going to revert to the stupid spamming style of playing I'm not even gonna bother trying.

http://www.quicktopic.com/52/H/dnZQAJvqMFi4

gg

On July 21 2016 03:44 Skynx wrote:
No fking way is that legit?

Instant townread.
Knowing Skynx doesn't have access to quicktopic, it's very likely this comment is not a joke. So it's either a town being mad or a scum faking it. The simpler explanation is often the right one.


Great point!


Wait I dont get this, wasnt this a rick roll post to troll?
Failure is not an option
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 21 2016 13:06 GMT
#604
On July 21 2016 22:01 Skynx wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 21 2016 21:45 Lunaticman wrote:
On July 21 2016 21:40 Skynx wrote:
So I'm assuming you sr Palmar based on the fact that he voted you without any reason to save his scumbuddy emp?


It sure seems that way to me, unless you have something to add.

Well, you are way too tunneled on one idea then. emperor was engaging nicely at the time, under some pressure but he has certainly seen worse. He knows how to act in high pressure situations.
If palmar is his teammate, he's under no pressure to defend him either.
If palmar is town, he's just scumreading you for whatever reason cuz he's trolling.


I'm sorry if I don't take your word for it. Palmer still made some crucial mistakes and nothing you just said has convinced me otherwise.

I
Failure is not an option
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 21 2016 13:08 GMT
#605
On July 21 2016 22:06 Skynx wrote:
Lunaticman, do you have romanian ties in the family?


No, not that I am aware of, I don't understand what the point of the question is?

Failure is not an option
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 21 2016 13:11 GMT
#607
On July 21 2016 22:09 emperorchampion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 21 2016 21:35 Lunaticman wrote:
Also if Palmer turns red, there is a good chance EC is red too.


If you can explain this in a way that makes perfect sense, then I have a 100% town read on palmar


Tbh I already did state my reasoning multiple times.

But i don't see how it turns him into a townie from your perspective.
Failure is not an option
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 21 2016 13:26 GMT
#616
On July 21 2016 22:19 Skynx wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 21 2016 22:08 Lunaticman wrote:
On July 21 2016 22:06 Skynx wrote:
Lunaticman, do you have romanian ties in the family?


No, not that I am aware of, I don't understand what the point of the question is?


There used to be a thread where a bunch of Romanians didn't understand lines and lines of sarcasm than didn't take serious stuff serious. It became a meme on TL but i can't find it now


Yes I can understand that, tbh it is really hard to tell sarcasm or trolling on a forum post. I guess you need experience in the matter. In my opinion it doesn't aid the town at all and only sows confusion. There is also the possibility that it actually means something. That is why I tried asking every time I find it confusing.

It also an effective way to trap people. Example:

I think x is scummy because reasons and I work in mysterious ways.

What do you mean that doesnt add content what are you basing this on?

HAHA noob dont you realize I was joking.

etc.

Inside jokes are also hard for beginners, for obvious reasons.
Failure is not an option
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 21 2016 13:28 GMT
#617
On July 21 2016 22:20 Skynx wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 21 2016 22:06 Lunaticman wrote:
On July 21 2016 22:01 Skynx wrote:
On July 21 2016 21:45 Lunaticman wrote:
On July 21 2016 21:40 Skynx wrote:
So I'm assuming you sr Palmar based on the fact that he voted you without any reason to save his scumbuddy emp?


It sure seems that way to me, unless you have something to add.

Well, you are way too tunneled on one idea then. emperor was engaging nicely at the time, under some pressure but he has certainly seen worse. He knows how to act in high pressure situations.
If palmar is his teammate, he's under no pressure to defend him either.
If palmar is town, he's just scumreading you for whatever reason cuz he's trolling.


I'm sorry if I don't take your word for it. Palmer still made some crucial mistakes and nothing you just said has convinced me otherwise.

I

Well, good luck on your Palmar lynch.


All you gave me was some vauge meta reads on why it doesn't work. And that he is to experienced to make rookie mistakes while he claimed noob.

I'm actually laughing right now, thanks!
Failure is not an option
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 21 2016 13:37 GMT
#623
On July 21 2016 22:24 prplhz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 21 2016 21:45 Lunaticman wrote:
On July 21 2016 21:40 Skynx wrote:
So I'm assuming you sr Palmar based on the fact that he voted you without any reason to save his scumbuddy emp?


It sure seems that way to me, unless you have something to add.

how does this make ANY sense when emperorchapmion isn't even your scum read

you're literally saying Palmar is scum because emperorchampion is scum. but emperorchampion isn't scum but Palmar is still scum.

???


No.

Ec was accused of being scummy because of a meta read.

I thought the accusation was interesting and valid. I voted for him because of it.

He defended himself by accusing me, I explained why that was a mistake and that it would have gotten him lynched IRL.

Palmer springs up and tries to redirect the attention and makes a several contradictions which makes him super scummy in my eyes.

I vote for Palmer.

Everyone starts to question my reads and the way I play which makes me think I am onto something. I just think I hit a nerve and I won't let it go unless Palmer hard claims a blue role.

Failure is not an option
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 21 2016 13:45 GMT
#628
On July 21 2016 22:35 Skynx wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 21 2016 22:31 Koshi wrote:
On July 21 2016 22:29 Skynx wrote:
On July 21 2016 22:26 Lunaticman wrote:
On July 21 2016 22:19 Skynx wrote:
On July 21 2016 22:08 Lunaticman wrote:
On July 21 2016 22:06 Skynx wrote:
Lunaticman, do you have romanian ties in the family?


No, not that I am aware of, I don't understand what the point of the question is?


There used to be a thread where a bunch of Romanians didn't understand lines and lines of sarcasm than didn't take serious stuff serious. It became a meme on TL but i can't find it now


Yes I can understand that, tbh it is really hard to tell sarcasm or trolling on a forum post. I guess you need experience in the matter. In my opinion it doesn't aid the town at all and only sows confusion. There is also the possibility that it actually means something. That is why I tried asking every time I find it confusing.

It also an effective way to trap people. Example:

I think x is scummy because reasons and I work in mysterious ways.

What do you mean that doesnt add content what are you basing this on?

HAHA noob dont you realize I was joking.

etc.

Inside jokes are also hard for beginners, for obvious reasons.

Well, how that applies to you is that Palmar was trolling when he said "I'm rookie" or "I forgot my reasons, sry". You should have felt no pressure if you were town and simply laugh in his face. But the way you reacted to this whole situation makes you vote worthy from my pow.

7 pages of filter. It makes sense that he has a lot of things in it that you don't agree with. Question is, did he things only a mafia would do? Or did he things that only a townie would do?

If you don't have any of those, better not lynch him D1 just because his style pisses you off.

His style doesn't piss me off. If we take his actions totally serious he's like confirmed mafia in my eyes. His style suggests that he's not aware of certain stuff behind posts and takes non-serious things for real and vice versa. I reasoned my original slight scumlean based off of that, that ok he might pick up on the game when he gets familiar but he said stuff so far that must always get him lynched at one point.
My only concern is he's prolly town.


I actually demand to know what you are referencing "his style suggests that he's not aware of certain stuff behind posts" why don't you enlighten me?

And I think I have a pretty good handle on the game atm, I'll follow my instinct until I am proven wrong. I am actually quite easy to convince if you bring out good arguments. I have not done a single action without justifying it, compared to many of the other players.

And also, everyone gets lynched at some point. It is only a matter on how you go out that you can choose.
Failure is not an option
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 21 2016 13:50 GMT
#634
On July 21 2016 22:41 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 21 2016 22:37 Lunaticman wrote:
On July 21 2016 22:24 prplhz wrote:
On July 21 2016 21:45 Lunaticman wrote:
On July 21 2016 21:40 Skynx wrote:
So I'm assuming you sr Palmar based on the fact that he voted you without any reason to save his scumbuddy emp?


It sure seems that way to me, unless you have something to add.

how does this make ANY sense when emperorchapmion isn't even your scum read

you're literally saying Palmar is scum because emperorchampion is scum. but emperorchampion isn't scum but Palmar is still scum.

???


No.

Ec was accused of being scummy because of a meta read.

I thought the accusation was interesting and valid. I voted for him because of it.

He defended himself by accusing me, I explained why that was a mistake and that it would have gotten him lynched IRL.

Palmer springs up and tries to redirect the attention and makes a several contradictions which makes him super scummy in my eyes.

I vote for Palmer.

Everyone starts to question my reads and the way I play which makes me think I am onto something. I just think I hit a nerve and I won't let it go unless Palmer hard claims a blue role.


I agree Palmar might be mafia. And last times I said Palmar was mafia he actually was mafia and I got night killed and people didn't lynch him. So I am glad you are in the game.


I am currently thinking about Kruppe as well. What is your opinion?


My current scumteam:

Palmar/Kruppe/Rels


Tbh, the only one I feel bad atm is Palmar, I'd have to reread kruppe and rels before making a new statement.
Failure is not an option
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 21 2016 13:52 GMT
#636
On July 21 2016 22:47 emperorchampion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 21 2016 22:45 Lunaticman wrote:
On July 21 2016 22:35 Skynx wrote:
On July 21 2016 22:31 Koshi wrote:
On July 21 2016 22:29 Skynx wrote:
On July 21 2016 22:26 Lunaticman wrote:
On July 21 2016 22:19 Skynx wrote:
On July 21 2016 22:08 Lunaticman wrote:
On July 21 2016 22:06 Skynx wrote:
Lunaticman, do you have romanian ties in the family?


No, not that I am aware of, I don't understand what the point of the question is?


There used to be a thread where a bunch of Romanians didn't understand lines and lines of sarcasm than didn't take serious stuff serious. It became a meme on TL but i can't find it now


Yes I can understand that, tbh it is really hard to tell sarcasm or trolling on a forum post. I guess you need experience in the matter. In my opinion it doesn't aid the town at all and only sows confusion. There is also the possibility that it actually means something. That is why I tried asking every time I find it confusing.

It also an effective way to trap people. Example:

I think x is scummy because reasons and I work in mysterious ways.

What do you mean that doesnt add content what are you basing this on?

HAHA noob dont you realize I was joking.

etc.

Inside jokes are also hard for beginners, for obvious reasons.

Well, how that applies to you is that Palmar was trolling when he said "I'm rookie" or "I forgot my reasons, sry". You should have felt no pressure if you were town and simply laugh in his face. But the way you reacted to this whole situation makes you vote worthy from my pow.

7 pages of filter. It makes sense that he has a lot of things in it that you don't agree with. Question is, did he things only a mafia would do? Or did he things that only a townie would do?

If you don't have any of those, better not lynch him D1 just because his style pisses you off.

His style doesn't piss me off. If we take his actions totally serious he's like confirmed mafia in my eyes. His style suggests that he's not aware of certain stuff behind posts and takes non-serious things for real and vice versa. I reasoned my original slight scumlean based off of that, that ok he might pick up on the game when he gets familiar but he said stuff so far that must always get him lynched at one point.
My only concern is he's prolly town.


I actually demand to know what you are referencing "his style suggests that he's not aware of certain stuff behind posts" why don't you enlighten me?

And I think I have a pretty good handle on the game atm, I'll follow my instinct until I am proven wrong. I am actually quite easy to convince if you bring out good arguments. I have not done a single action without justifying it, compared to many of the other players.

And also, everyone gets lynched at some point. It is only a matter on how you go out that you can choose.


Who are the players that have done something without justification in your mind?


I would say most of the votes are based nothing atm besides mine. Also there has been a lot of undermining of people which is a typical Master suppression technique favored among mafia.
Failure is not an option
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 24 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 3
SteadfastSC175
EnkiAlexander 10
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 175
ProTech152
Rex 80
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 51186
Bisu 2365
Horang2 1407
Hyuk 590
BeSt 514
EffOrt 467
Mini 421
Shuttle 409
Light 350
Soma 331
[ Show more ]
Larva 303
ZerO 197
Rush 169
Mong 93
Leta 79
Snow 64
Pusan 60
Sea.KH 56
ToSsGirL 51
Mind 45
Sexy 31
Aegong 29
Yoon 27
JYJ 27
Bale 20
sorry 19
Terrorterran 13
Noble 10
ajuk12(nOOB) 9
Icarus 8
Rock 5
Dota 2
Gorgc4808
XaKoH 390
Counter-Strike
Fnx 759
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes1431
Khaldor1190
Lowko430
Other Games
gofns36753
singsing2086
olofmeister1078
B2W.Neo445
hiko366
Livibee195
Beastyqt167
Liquid`VortiX96
Mew2King75
ArmadaUGS38
ZerO(Twitch)15
djWHEAT14
Organizations
StarCraft 2
IntoTheiNu 365
ComeBackTV 198
Other Games
BasetradeTV165
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream164
StarCraft 2
TaKeTV 124
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 12
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 22
• FirePhoenix6
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis637
Upcoming Events
OSC
8h 49m
CranKy Ducklings
20h 49m
Online Event
21h 49m
FEL
1d 2h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 3h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 5h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 20h
INu's Battles
1d 22h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.