• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:41
CEST 11:41
KST 18:41
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)55Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8409 users

Who needs 72 hours anyway! [M][T] - Page 5

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 22 23 24 Next All
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 20 2016 18:10 GMT
#366
My gut is telling me;

Town:
emperorchampion
Rels
Tumblewood
Koshi
Prplhz

There might be one mafia in there of course, it is to early to say,

A bit scummy:
Skynx
Gracaroni
Kruppe the eel
Palmar

The rest are blanks for me.

DCWasabi
sicklucker
nnn_thekushmountains
Failure is not an option
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 20 2016 18:17 GMT
#368
Tumblewood I get what you are saying but there are several people who have made the samething, which is very scummy. It is almost like they know something we dont know.

By far the worst player so far in that aspect has been kroppe the eel in my opinion.
Failure is not an option
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 20 2016 18:22 GMT
#372
On July 21 2016 03:20 Tumblewood wrote:
and I don't get how ec can be scum three games in a row, then act the exact same way the next game and notbe scumread


That of course is a good point if it is true he should be lynched but to me he reads as a townie.

But tbh how can you be scum 3x times in a row?
Failure is not an option
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 20 2016 18:23 GMT
#375
On July 21 2016 03:22 prplhz wrote:
@Lunaticman Why are you reading me town?


It's just a feeling as I mentioned in my post.
Failure is not an option
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 20 2016 18:27 GMT
#377
On July 21 2016 03:23 Skynx wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 21 2016 03:20 Tumblewood wrote:
and I don't get how ec can be scum three games in a row, then act the exact same way the next game and notbe scumread

Without ever rolling town he doesn't know how to be town its simple. Even he does exact opposite of what he did its forced and noticeable.


Based on this I'm putting down my vote for now on EC.

Even if he turns green you will be the next auto lynch. Or rather a blue should check you during the night to save a lynch target.

I will change the vote if someone comes up with a better argument for a d1 lynch.
Failure is not an option
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 20 2016 18:33 GMT
#380
On July 21 2016 03:25 prplhz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 21 2016 03:23 Lunaticman wrote:
On July 21 2016 03:22 prplhz wrote:
@Lunaticman Why are you reading me town?


It's just a feeling as I mentioned in my post.

what did i do to make you feel that i am town


The way you phrased your posts, I don't think you should read to much into it. I just felt like "sharing" my current reads.
If you really wanted me to I could analyze your posts but I dont know if it would yield anything at this point.
Failure is not an option
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 20 2016 18:45 GMT
#392
On July 21 2016 03:34 Skynx wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 21 2016 03:27 Lunaticman wrote:
On July 21 2016 03:23 Skynx wrote:
On July 21 2016 03:20 Tumblewood wrote:
and I don't get how ec can be scum three games in a row, then act the exact same way the next game and notbe scumread

Without ever rolling town he doesn't know how to be town its simple. Even he does exact opposite of what he did its forced and noticeable.


Based on this I'm putting down my vote for now on EC.

Even if he turns green you will be the next auto lynch. Or rather a blue should check you during the night to save a lynch target.

I will change the vote if someone comes up with a better argument for a d1 lynch.

What does emperors alignment has anything to do with mine? I haven't even read him yet.
Also you say what i just said is convincing enough for you to vote on ec. But i didn't say anything new or something related to his specific behaviour here.
So, thats kind of a shitty vote. Why is he mafia?


I think it was a good argument, and votes generate friction, which generates more content. I am totally fine voting for someone if I think the argument is good enough especially on day 1. What I find confusing is why you would demote your own arugment, that is very strange.

I actually think he is fighting for his life as a townie, but the day is far from over.
Failure is not an option
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 20 2016 18:45 GMT
#394
On July 21 2016 03:36 emperorchampion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 21 2016 03:27 Lunaticman wrote:
On July 21 2016 03:23 Skynx wrote:
On July 21 2016 03:20 Tumblewood wrote:
and I don't get how ec can be scum three games in a row, then act the exact same way the next game and notbe scumread

Without ever rolling town he doesn't know how to be town its simple. Even he does exact opposite of what he did its forced and noticeable.


Based on this I'm putting down my vote for now on EC.

Even if he turns green you will be the next auto lynch. Or rather a blue should check you during the night to save a lynch target.

I will change the vote if someone comes up with a better argument for a d1 lynch.


So I went from highest town (iirc) to your scum vote? :o


No I still think you are town, but I think they made good arguments based on your previous games.
Failure is not an option
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 20 2016 18:47 GMT
#396
On July 21 2016 03:45 DCWasabi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 21 2016 03:10 Lunaticman wrote:
My gut is telling me;

Town:
emperorchampion
Rels
Tumblewood
Koshi
Prplhz

There might be one mafia in there of course, it is to early to say,

A bit scummy:
Skynx
Gracaroni
Kruppe the eel
Palmar

The rest are blanks for me.

DCWasabi
sicklucker
nnn_thekushmountains



How are you reading Kruppe the eel and Palmar as scummy when they haven't posted anything yet.
They should be null.

What makes you think that they are scummy?


They havent posted yet.
Failure is not an option
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 20 2016 18:52 GMT
#401
On July 21 2016 03:48 Skynx wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 21 2016 03:45 Lunaticman wrote:
On July 21 2016 03:34 Skynx wrote:
On July 21 2016 03:27 Lunaticman wrote:
On July 21 2016 03:23 Skynx wrote:
On July 21 2016 03:20 Tumblewood wrote:
and I don't get how ec can be scum three games in a row, then act the exact same way the next game and notbe scumread

Without ever rolling town he doesn't know how to be town its simple. Even he does exact opposite of what he did its forced and noticeable.


Based on this I'm putting down my vote for now on EC.

Even if he turns green you will be the next auto lynch. Or rather a blue should check you during the night to save a lynch target.

I will change the vote if someone comes up with a better argument for a d1 lynch.

What does emperors alignment has anything to do with mine? I haven't even read him yet.
Also you say what i just said is convincing enough for you to vote on ec. But i didn't say anything new or something related to his specific behaviour here.
So, thats kind of a shitty vote. Why is he mafia?


I think it was a good argument, and votes generate friction, which generates more content. I am totally fine voting for someone if I think the argument is good enough especially on day 1. What I find confusing is why you would demote your own arugment, that is very strange.

I actually think he is fighting for his life as a townie, but the day is far from over.

I didn't even have an argument there. That was an opinion on how and why his scum behavior has been generic thats it, nothingn else.
Now what made you think he's scum?



Because you specified he has polarised his playstyle which indicitated he is trying "to hard" from his previous playstyles... This is purely a meta read which I agree with if it is true.

Failure is not an option
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 20 2016 18:55 GMT
#404
On July 21 2016 03:51 DCWasabi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 21 2016 03:47 Lunaticman wrote:
On July 21 2016 03:45 DCWasabi wrote:
On July 21 2016 03:10 Lunaticman wrote:
My gut is telling me;

Town:
emperorchampion
Rels
Tumblewood
Koshi
Prplhz

There might be one mafia in there of course, it is to early to say,

A bit scummy:
Skynx
Gracaroni
Kruppe the eel
Palmar

The rest are blanks for me.

DCWasabi
sicklucker
nnn_thekushmountains



How are you reading Kruppe the eel and Palmar as scummy when they haven't posted anything yet.
They should be null.

What makes you think that they are scummy?


They havent posted yet.


That doesn't mean they are Mafia, it just means they are inactive.
We could Policy Lynch for inactivity, or we can Lynch somebody we actually are reading as mafia.
If they don't get active before the deadline, then host action will take place based on OP.

If they wait till the deadline, then post low-content / meaningless things, then we can lynch them on D2 if we think they are Mafia lurking in the shadows.

We do want them to be more active, but we don't want to derail the thread throwing darts at empty space.



No, I agree, this is my way to encourage them to participate. And I didnt say they are scum, I said they were scummy.
Of course the best lynch is someone that could exonerate several players, and EC feels like a potential one.
Failure is not an option
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 20 2016 18:57 GMT
#405
On July 21 2016 03:53 emperorchampion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 21 2016 03:45 Lunaticman wrote:
On July 21 2016 03:34 Skynx wrote:
On July 21 2016 03:27 Lunaticman wrote:
On July 21 2016 03:23 Skynx wrote:
On July 21 2016 03:20 Tumblewood wrote:
and I don't get how ec can be scum three games in a row, then act the exact same way the next game and notbe scumread

Without ever rolling town he doesn't know how to be town its simple. Even he does exact opposite of what he did its forced and noticeable.


Based on this I'm putting down my vote for now on EC.

Even if he turns green you will be the next auto lynch. Or rather a blue should check you during the night to save a lynch target.

I will change the vote if someone comes up with a better argument for a d1 lynch.

What does emperors alignment has anything to do with mine? I haven't even read him yet.
Also you say what i just said is convincing enough for you to vote on ec. But i didn't say anything new or something related to his specific behaviour here.
So, thats kind of a shitty vote. Why is he mafia?


I think it was a good argument, and votes generate friction, which generates more content. I am totally fine voting for someone if I think the argument is good enough especially on day 1. What I find confusing is why you would demote your own arugment, that is very strange.

I actually think he is fighting for his life as a townie, but the day is far from over.


I dunno if this makes sense. Why would you vote for a town person?

Also I am far from fighting for my life. I am "defending" my self from tumble because his arguments are so weak, they are leading me to think that he might be scum.


Voting for people is a common tactic this generates pressure which generates misstakes, you can switch your vote anytime unless I am missing something.
Failure is not an option
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 20 2016 19:00 GMT
#407
On July 21 2016 03:58 emperorchampion wrote:
Ugh tumble / lunatic feels just about right together but I don't want to tunnel on that.


EC, tell me who would you vote for and why?
Failure is not an option
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 20 2016 19:02 GMT
#410
On July 21 2016 04:01 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 21 2016 03:57 Lunaticman wrote:
On July 21 2016 03:53 emperorchampion wrote:
On July 21 2016 03:45 Lunaticman wrote:
On July 21 2016 03:34 Skynx wrote:
On July 21 2016 03:27 Lunaticman wrote:
On July 21 2016 03:23 Skynx wrote:
On July 21 2016 03:20 Tumblewood wrote:
and I don't get how ec can be scum three games in a row, then act the exact same way the next game and notbe scumread

Without ever rolling town he doesn't know how to be town its simple. Even he does exact opposite of what he did its forced and noticeable.


Based on this I'm putting down my vote for now on EC.

Even if he turns green you will be the next auto lynch. Or rather a blue should check you during the night to save a lynch target.

I will change the vote if someone comes up with a better argument for a d1 lynch.

What does emperors alignment has anything to do with mine? I haven't even read him yet.
Also you say what i just said is convincing enough for you to vote on ec. But i didn't say anything new or something related to his specific behaviour here.
So, thats kind of a shitty vote. Why is he mafia?


I think it was a good argument, and votes generate friction, which generates more content. I am totally fine voting for someone if I think the argument is good enough especially on day 1. What I find confusing is why you would demote your own arugment, that is very strange.

I actually think he is fighting for his life as a townie, but the day is far from over.


I dunno if this makes sense. Why would you vote for a town person?

Also I am far from fighting for my life. I am "defending" my self from tumble because his arguments are so weak, they are leading me to think that he might be scum.


Voting for people is a common tactic this generates pressure which generates misstakes, you can switch your vote anytime unless I am missing something.


Go forth and make mistakes my friend


Maybe you should give us a list of our reads so far and some thoughts. You have been chilling far to much.
Failure is not an option
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 20 2016 19:10 GMT
#412
On July 21 2016 04:03 emperorchampion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 21 2016 04:00 Lunaticman wrote:
On July 21 2016 03:58 emperorchampion wrote:
Ugh tumble / lunatic feels just about right together but I don't want to tunnel on that.


EC, tell me who would you vote for and why?


Right now tumble because he feels exactly like a scum trying to go for an easy mislynch on me. Second you, since the last few posts you've made don't make any sense to me. And also, made me recall that tumble had a kinda ify case on you in the first place that was dropped immediately in favour of his case on me. Then you want to vote for me with some pretty tenuous logic. I'm close to starting to think about convincing other people that this is a real thing.


Redirecting suspicion to the accuser is never a good call, it makes you look desperate. I am also by far the easiet lynch target.

Tumble is playing well, I think he is doing a good job as a detective so far, he is generating content. I also find it intresting the way several people are defending you.

Either way there are many constolations forming in the game which will benifit town in the future.
Failure is not an option
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 20 2016 19:13 GMT
#413
I see Palmer voted for me without even giving a reason, that is super scummy.
Failure is not an option
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 20 2016 19:19 GMT
#417
On July 21 2016 04:15 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 21 2016 04:02 Lunaticman wrote:
On July 21 2016 04:01 Palmar wrote:
On July 21 2016 03:57 Lunaticman wrote:
On July 21 2016 03:53 emperorchampion wrote:
On July 21 2016 03:45 Lunaticman wrote:
On July 21 2016 03:34 Skynx wrote:
On July 21 2016 03:27 Lunaticman wrote:
On July 21 2016 03:23 Skynx wrote:
On July 21 2016 03:20 Tumblewood wrote:
and I don't get how ec can be scum three games in a row, then act the exact same way the next game and notbe scumread

Without ever rolling town he doesn't know how to be town its simple. Even he does exact opposite of what he did its forced and noticeable.


Based on this I'm putting down my vote for now on EC.

Even if he turns green you will be the next auto lynch. Or rather a blue should check you during the night to save a lynch target.

I will change the vote if someone comes up with a better argument for a d1 lynch.

What does emperors alignment has anything to do with mine? I haven't even read him yet.
Also you say what i just said is convincing enough for you to vote on ec. But i didn't say anything new or something related to his specific behaviour here.
So, thats kind of a shitty vote. Why is he mafia?


I think it was a good argument, and votes generate friction, which generates more content. I am totally fine voting for someone if I think the argument is good enough especially on day 1. What I find confusing is why you would demote your own arugment, that is very strange.

I actually think he is fighting for his life as a townie, but the day is far from over.


I dunno if this makes sense. Why would you vote for a town person?

Also I am far from fighting for my life. I am "defending" my self from tumble because his arguments are so weak, they are leading me to think that he might be scum.


Voting for people is a common tactic this generates pressure which generates misstakes, you can switch your vote anytime unless I am missing something.


Go forth and make mistakes my friend


Maybe you should give us a list of our reads so far and some thoughts. You have been chilling far to much.


ok.

100% town - aka never lynching.
Prplhz
Skynx

Likely town:
Tumblewood
emperorchampion
Rels

Null, no reason to lynch but no real reason to townread
Palmar
DCWasabi
Koshi
Gracaroni

null, possibly scum because I haven't really noticed them
nnn_thekushmountains
Lunaticman

Scummy/possibly mafia
sicklucker
Kruppe the eel


Wow how can Prplhz and Skynx be 100% town. This you have to explain to me.
Failure is not an option
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 20 2016 19:22 GMT
#422
On July 21 2016 04:15 emperorchampion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 21 2016 04:10 Lunaticman wrote:
On July 21 2016 04:03 emperorchampion wrote:
On July 21 2016 04:00 Lunaticman wrote:
On July 21 2016 03:58 emperorchampion wrote:
Ugh tumble / lunatic feels just about right together but I don't want to tunnel on that.


EC, tell me who would you vote for and why?


Right now tumble because he feels exactly like a scum trying to go for an easy mislynch on me. Second you, since the last few posts you've made don't make any sense to me. And also, made me recall that tumble had a kinda ify case on you in the first place that was dropped immediately in favour of his case on me. Then you want to vote for me with some pretty tenuous logic. I'm close to starting to think about convincing other people that this is a real thing.


Redirecting suspicion to the accuser is never a good call, it makes you look desperate. I am also by far the easiet lynch target.

Tumble is playing well, I think he is doing a good job as a detective so far, he is generating content. I also find it intresting the way several people are defending you.

Either way there are many constolations forming in the game which will benifit town in the future.


Do you think that my arguments against tumble are only because he scum read me first? Genuine curiosity here actually.


No but the timing is awful. In my mind your digging a deeper hole you should just have waited with that point.

In IRL mafia where I play that would have been a fatal misstake.
Failure is not an option
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 20 2016 19:28 GMT
#426
On July 21 2016 04:25 emperorchampion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 21 2016 04:22 Lunaticman wrote:
On July 21 2016 04:15 emperorchampion wrote:
On July 21 2016 04:10 Lunaticman wrote:
On July 21 2016 04:03 emperorchampion wrote:
On July 21 2016 04:00 Lunaticman wrote:
On July 21 2016 03:58 emperorchampion wrote:
Ugh tumble / lunatic feels just about right together but I don't want to tunnel on that.


EC, tell me who would you vote for and why?


Right now tumble because he feels exactly like a scum trying to go for an easy mislynch on me. Second you, since the last few posts you've made don't make any sense to me. And also, made me recall that tumble had a kinda ify case on you in the first place that was dropped immediately in favour of his case on me. Then you want to vote for me with some pretty tenuous logic. I'm close to starting to think about convincing other people that this is a real thing.


Redirecting suspicion to the accuser is never a good call, it makes you look desperate. I am also by far the easiet lynch target.

Tumble is playing well, I think he is doing a good job as a detective so far, he is generating content. I also find it intresting the way several people are defending you.

Either way there are many constolations forming in the game which will benifit town in the future.


Do you think that my arguments against tumble are only because he scum read me first? Genuine curiosity here actually.


No but the timing is awful. In my mind your digging a deeper hole you should just have waited with that point.

In IRL mafia where I play that would have been a fatal misstake.


Waited with which point?


Questioning the accuser.
Failure is not an option
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 20 2016 19:28 GMT
#427
On July 21 2016 04:26 emperorchampion wrote:
To follow up tumble, do you honestly think that I haven't contributed this game, or have sucked at contributing?


No you have contributed a lot.
Failure is not an option
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 22 23 24 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 20m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 4634
firebathero 2213
Bisu 710
Hyuk 425
BeSt 146
Leta 114
Larva 106
Sexy 105
EffOrt 90
Killer 88
[ Show more ]
Dewaltoss 81
Soma 78
ToSsGirL 60
ZerO 59
Light 49
Yoon 40
soO 39
Sharp 37
Aegong 28
Bale 24
Sacsri 22
Shinee 18
Rush 18
sorry 17
NaDa 15
Hm[arnc] 14
JulyZerg 9
Terrorterran 5
Pusan 1
Dota 2
Fuzer 145
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss1013
byalli840
kRYSTAL_24
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor975
crisheroes589
Other Games
gofns36470
singsing1593
olofmeister1031
ceh9674
Mew2King87
ArmadaUGS45
ZerO(Twitch)14
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream154
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix4
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2340
League of Legends
• Stunt401
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
3h 20m
OSC
12h 20m
CranKy Ducklings
1d
Online Event
1d 1h
FEL
1d 6h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 7h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 9h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.