• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:44
CEST 12:44
KST 19:44
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror3[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
mca64Launcher 2.0 Sagi.gg Launcher Released [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8737 users

Who needs 72 hours anyway! [M][T] - Page 31

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 29 30 31 32 33 145 Next
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 21 2016 13:02 GMT
#601
On July 21 2016 22:00 emperorchampion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 21 2016 20:51 Rels wrote:
On July 21 2016 03:41 Palmar wrote:
On July 21 2016 03:39 Skynx wrote:
On July 21 2016 03:37 Palmar wrote:
jesus 20 pages

All super important content make sure to catchup 1 by 1

no actually just fuck it, if people are going to revert to the stupid spamming style of playing I'm not even gonna bother trying.

http://www.quicktopic.com/52/H/dnZQAJvqMFi4

gg

On July 21 2016 03:44 Skynx wrote:
No fking way is that legit?

Instant townread.
Knowing Skynx doesn't have access to quicktopic, it's very likely this comment is not a joke. So it's either a town being mad or a scum faking it. The simpler explanation is often the right one.


Great point!


Wait I dont get this, wasnt this a rick roll post to troll?
Failure is not an option
emperorchampion
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada9496 Posts
July 21 2016 13:05 GMT
#602
On July 21 2016 20:57 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 21 2016 04:30 Kruppe the Eel wrote:
Such mystery! Friend Kruppe has two sets of —most beautifully written by Kruppe himself— invitations.

Red envelopes! Warm invitations to the most (in?)famous and lustrous (in some way) inn in Darujhistan; the Phoenix Inn!

Blue envelopes! Calming invitations to the mysterious inn in.. Darujhistan(?); the Crossroad Inn!

Where will Kruppe truly be? What table will be filled with the most delicious pastries, the toughest of drinks and hosted by the most magnanimous host of all, Kruppe?


Kruppe cordially extends a red envelope to both Rels and Koshi. A pair of two indeed! Kruppe extends a warm welcome to the Phoenix Inn! (And of course, dear Koshi, a book with friend Kruppe in it is worth reading a thousand times over!)

Kruppe also extends two mysterious blue envelopes! One to Skynx and one to EmperorChampion. An enigma indeed! Kruppe would welcome the both of you to the Crossroad Inn!

Kruppe posting 15 minutes after being called out by Palmar is suspicious.


At the same time, there's no way (imo) that Kruppe could write that post in 15 minutes.
TRUEESPORTS || your days as a respected member of team liquid are over
Skynx
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
Turkey7150 Posts
July 21 2016 13:06 GMT
#603
Lunaticman, do you have romanian ties in the family?
"When seagulls follow the troller, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea. Thank you very much" - King Cantona | STX 4 eva
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 21 2016 13:06 GMT
#604
On July 21 2016 22:01 Skynx wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 21 2016 21:45 Lunaticman wrote:
On July 21 2016 21:40 Skynx wrote:
So I'm assuming you sr Palmar based on the fact that he voted you without any reason to save his scumbuddy emp?


It sure seems that way to me, unless you have something to add.

Well, you are way too tunneled on one idea then. emperor was engaging nicely at the time, under some pressure but he has certainly seen worse. He knows how to act in high pressure situations.
If palmar is his teammate, he's under no pressure to defend him either.
If palmar is town, he's just scumreading you for whatever reason cuz he's trolling.


I'm sorry if I don't take your word for it. Palmer still made some crucial mistakes and nothing you just said has convinced me otherwise.

I
Failure is not an option
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 21 2016 13:08 GMT
#605
On July 21 2016 22:06 Skynx wrote:
Lunaticman, do you have romanian ties in the family?


No, not that I am aware of, I don't understand what the point of the question is?

Failure is not an option
emperorchampion
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada9496 Posts
July 21 2016 13:09 GMT
#606
On July 21 2016 21:35 Lunaticman wrote:
Also if Palmer turns red, there is a good chance EC is red too.


If you can explain this in a way that makes perfect sense, then I have a 100% town read on palmar
TRUEESPORTS || your days as a respected member of team liquid are over
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 21 2016 13:11 GMT
#607
On July 21 2016 22:09 emperorchampion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 21 2016 21:35 Lunaticman wrote:
Also if Palmer turns red, there is a good chance EC is red too.


If you can explain this in a way that makes perfect sense, then I have a 100% town read on palmar


Tbh I already did state my reasoning multiple times.

But i don't see how it turns him into a townie from your perspective.
Failure is not an option
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
July 21 2016 13:16 GMT
#608
On July 21 2016 12:12 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 21 2016 12:09 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
jk about shutting the fuck up grack.
um but yeah. Let's vote for kruppe or rels or something guys.

What do you think about a Koshi vote?

I disagree that I done nothing of value for this town. Or that I am obviously trying to make sure the game is not solved. Quite the opposite tbh.
I had a good night of sleep.
emperorchampion
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada9496 Posts
July 21 2016 13:19 GMT
#609
I'm feeling pretty good about: rels, skynx, lunatic at the moment. I'm gonna read up a bit on tumble, see how I feel.
TRUEESPORTS || your days as a respected member of team liquid are over
Skynx
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
Turkey7150 Posts
July 21 2016 13:19 GMT
#610
On July 21 2016 22:08 Lunaticman wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 21 2016 22:06 Skynx wrote:
Lunaticman, do you have romanian ties in the family?


No, not that I am aware of, I don't understand what the point of the question is?


There used to be a thread where a bunch of Romanians didn't understand lines and lines of sarcasm than didn't take serious stuff serious. It became a meme on TL but i can't find it now
"When seagulls follow the troller, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea. Thank you very much" - King Cantona | STX 4 eva
Skynx
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
Turkey7150 Posts
July 21 2016 13:20 GMT
#611
On July 21 2016 22:06 Lunaticman wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 21 2016 22:01 Skynx wrote:
On July 21 2016 21:45 Lunaticman wrote:
On July 21 2016 21:40 Skynx wrote:
So I'm assuming you sr Palmar based on the fact that he voted you without any reason to save his scumbuddy emp?


It sure seems that way to me, unless you have something to add.

Well, you are way too tunneled on one idea then. emperor was engaging nicely at the time, under some pressure but he has certainly seen worse. He knows how to act in high pressure situations.
If palmar is his teammate, he's under no pressure to defend him either.
If palmar is town, he's just scumreading you for whatever reason cuz he's trolling.


I'm sorry if I don't take your word for it. Palmer still made some crucial mistakes and nothing you just said has convinced me otherwise.

I

Well, good luck on your Palmar lynch.
"When seagulls follow the troller, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea. Thank you very much" - King Cantona | STX 4 eva
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
July 21 2016 13:21 GMT
#612
On July 21 2016 17:56 Skynx wrote:
And that's basically it. Few pointers in that case

Town lean: emperor, haze, DCW
Not entirely town yet but not lynching today lol: Palmar, Koshi, kush, Tumble

Total Null/Inactive/Needs to step up: Rels, Kruppe, sicklucker
Slight scumlean: Lunatic
Bit more scumlean: Grack Fields


Koshi is a changed man now.


Good list. Top town for now.

And the list is good because I agree on the top 2, and the greens maybe, but for sure the last 2. and the last one only because he scumreads me but that is actually understandable. But still. Good list.
I had a good night of sleep.
emperorchampion
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada9496 Posts
July 21 2016 13:22 GMT
#613
On July 21 2016 22:11 Lunaticman wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 21 2016 22:09 emperorchampion wrote:
On July 21 2016 21:35 Lunaticman wrote:
Also if Palmer turns red, there is a good chance EC is red too.


If you can explain this in a way that makes perfect sense, then I have a 100% town read on palmar


Tbh I already did state my reasoning multiple times.

But i don't see how it turns him into a townie from your perspective.


You're reasoning is a little dubious, but I think it stems from the fact that you thought I was under a lot more pressure than I was (votes actually don't mean that much until the end of the day right now). The last bit was a bit of a joke
TRUEESPORTS || your days as a respected member of team liquid are over
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
July 21 2016 13:24 GMT
#614
On July 21 2016 21:45 Lunaticman wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 21 2016 21:40 Skynx wrote:
So I'm assuming you sr Palmar based on the fact that he voted you without any reason to save his scumbuddy emp?


It sure seems that way to me, unless you have something to add.

how does this make ANY sense when emperorchapmion isn't even your scum read

you're literally saying Palmar is scum because emperorchampion is scum. but emperorchampion isn't scum but Palmar is still scum.

???
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
Skynx
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
Turkey7150 Posts
July 21 2016 13:26 GMT
#615
Lunatic is crossing meh towny new guy border to scum for me. Anyone else feels this way?
"When seagulls follow the troller, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea. Thank you very much" - King Cantona | STX 4 eva
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 21 2016 13:26 GMT
#616
On July 21 2016 22:19 Skynx wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 21 2016 22:08 Lunaticman wrote:
On July 21 2016 22:06 Skynx wrote:
Lunaticman, do you have romanian ties in the family?


No, not that I am aware of, I don't understand what the point of the question is?


There used to be a thread where a bunch of Romanians didn't understand lines and lines of sarcasm than didn't take serious stuff serious. It became a meme on TL but i can't find it now


Yes I can understand that, tbh it is really hard to tell sarcasm or trolling on a forum post. I guess you need experience in the matter. In my opinion it doesn't aid the town at all and only sows confusion. There is also the possibility that it actually means something. That is why I tried asking every time I find it confusing.

It also an effective way to trap people. Example:

I think x is scummy because reasons and I work in mysterious ways.

What do you mean that doesnt add content what are you basing this on?

HAHA noob dont you realize I was joking.

etc.

Inside jokes are also hard for beginners, for obvious reasons.
Failure is not an option
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 21 2016 13:28 GMT
#617
On July 21 2016 22:20 Skynx wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 21 2016 22:06 Lunaticman wrote:
On July 21 2016 22:01 Skynx wrote:
On July 21 2016 21:45 Lunaticman wrote:
On July 21 2016 21:40 Skynx wrote:
So I'm assuming you sr Palmar based on the fact that he voted you without any reason to save his scumbuddy emp?


It sure seems that way to me, unless you have something to add.

Well, you are way too tunneled on one idea then. emperor was engaging nicely at the time, under some pressure but he has certainly seen worse. He knows how to act in high pressure situations.
If palmar is his teammate, he's under no pressure to defend him either.
If palmar is town, he's just scumreading you for whatever reason cuz he's trolling.


I'm sorry if I don't take your word for it. Palmer still made some crucial mistakes and nothing you just said has convinced me otherwise.

I

Well, good luck on your Palmar lynch.


All you gave me was some vauge meta reads on why it doesn't work. And that he is to experienced to make rookie mistakes while he claimed noob.

I'm actually laughing right now, thanks!
Failure is not an option
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
July 21 2016 13:28 GMT
#618
On July 21 2016 21:35 Lunaticman wrote:
Also if Palmer turns red, there is a good chance EC is red too.

Please don't say things like this. They are based on no evidence at all except some weird reasoning in your head that Palmar for no reason at all took heat of EC.
I had a good night of sleep.
Skynx
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
Turkey7150 Posts
July 21 2016 13:29 GMT
#619
On July 21 2016 22:26 Lunaticman wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 21 2016 22:19 Skynx wrote:
On July 21 2016 22:08 Lunaticman wrote:
On July 21 2016 22:06 Skynx wrote:
Lunaticman, do you have romanian ties in the family?


No, not that I am aware of, I don't understand what the point of the question is?


There used to be a thread where a bunch of Romanians didn't understand lines and lines of sarcasm than didn't take serious stuff serious. It became a meme on TL but i can't find it now


Yes I can understand that, tbh it is really hard to tell sarcasm or trolling on a forum post. I guess you need experience in the matter. In my opinion it doesn't aid the town at all and only sows confusion. There is also the possibility that it actually means something. That is why I tried asking every time I find it confusing.

It also an effective way to trap people. Example:

I think x is scummy because reasons and I work in mysterious ways.

What do you mean that doesnt add content what are you basing this on?

HAHA noob dont you realize I was joking.

etc.

Inside jokes are also hard for beginners, for obvious reasons.

Well, how that applies to you is that Palmar was trolling when he said "I'm rookie" or "I forgot my reasons, sry". You should have felt no pressure if you were town and simply laugh in his face. But the way you reacted to this whole situation makes you vote worthy from my pow.
"When seagulls follow the troller, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea. Thank you very much" - King Cantona | STX 4 eva
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
July 21 2016 13:31 GMT
#620
On July 21 2016 22:29 Skynx wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 21 2016 22:26 Lunaticman wrote:
On July 21 2016 22:19 Skynx wrote:
On July 21 2016 22:08 Lunaticman wrote:
On July 21 2016 22:06 Skynx wrote:
Lunaticman, do you have romanian ties in the family?


No, not that I am aware of, I don't understand what the point of the question is?


There used to be a thread where a bunch of Romanians didn't understand lines and lines of sarcasm than didn't take serious stuff serious. It became a meme on TL but i can't find it now


Yes I can understand that, tbh it is really hard to tell sarcasm or trolling on a forum post. I guess you need experience in the matter. In my opinion it doesn't aid the town at all and only sows confusion. There is also the possibility that it actually means something. That is why I tried asking every time I find it confusing.

It also an effective way to trap people. Example:

I think x is scummy because reasons and I work in mysterious ways.

What do you mean that doesnt add content what are you basing this on?

HAHA noob dont you realize I was joking.

etc.

Inside jokes are also hard for beginners, for obvious reasons.

Well, how that applies to you is that Palmar was trolling when he said "I'm rookie" or "I forgot my reasons, sry". You should have felt no pressure if you were town and simply laugh in his face. But the way you reacted to this whole situation makes you vote worthy from my pow.

7 pages of filter. It makes sense that he has a lot of things in it that you don't agree with. Question is, did he things only a mafia would do? Or did he things that only a townie would do?

If you don't have any of those, better not lynch him D1 just because his style pisses you off.
I had a good night of sleep.
Prev 1 29 30 31 32 33 145 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Afreeca Starleague
19:00
Ro4 Match 1
Afreeca ASL 9619
StarCastTV_EN260
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko298
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 11777
Bisu 3864
FanTaSy 2900
Jaedong 1221
BeSt 772
actioN 609
EffOrt 491
Horang2 473
Larva 297
Leta 243
[ Show more ]
Zeus 197
Barracks 149
Dewaltoss 110
Mind 101
Mong 78
JYJ 75
scan(afreeca) 71
ToSsGirL 60
Sexy 56
sorry 55
Free 45
Killer 41
Shinee 39
Aegong 33
sSak 33
soO 33
Bale 27
HiyA 18
yabsab 14
Sacsri 10
Hyuk 0
Dota 2
XcaliburYe254
XaKoH 52
Counter-Strike
byalli811
x6flipin30
Other Games
singsing1919
olofmeister964
crisheroes284
Pyrionflax194
KnowMe119
dupreeh100
Livibee47
B2W.Neo38
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick669
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 173
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream28
StarCraft 2
WardiTV8
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1132
Other Games
• WagamamaTV174
Upcoming Events
WardiTV Weekly
16m
Monday Night Weeklies
5h 16m
Replay Cast
12h 16m
Afreeca Starleague
23h 16m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 13h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
3 days
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.