• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:55
CEST 01:55
KST 08:55
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)61Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games BW General Discussion Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9753 users

Who needs 72 hours anyway! [M][T] - Page 19

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 17 18 19 20 21 24 Next All
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 25 2016 13:03 GMT
#2287
On July 25 2016 21:35 Grackaroni wrote:
I think a SL luna team makes a great deal of sense. These two both seemed like the ones committed to saving Tumble.


Nice, that's what I just said. I mean at least try to come up with something original and not make it sound like it is your idea.
Failure is not an option
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 25 2016 13:05 GMT
#2288
On July 25 2016 21:41 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 25 2016 04:44 Lunaticman wrote:
On July 25 2016 04:35 Grackaroni wrote:
On July 25 2016 04:30 Lunaticman wrote:
I swear to god koshi/grac if you lynch me and I flip green, the town is going to go ham on you. It would suck if you both are green.

Well then explain your actions from my post. You spent the start of day 2 trying to start wagons on TW/Koshi and trying to trick mafia into CCing Kruppe, right? Why didn't you reveal your trap as soon as TW hit 5 votes and was in danger of being lynched? And why did you think SL was suspicious for choosing not to vote TW and say that SL was a good counter wagon?


Well timing has a factor and there wasn't a whole lot of time to write down the idea and have people change their votes. I was very specific when we were getting close to say that there should be no hammer. I was also waiting for kruppe to make an apperance but when he did there was almost no time left.

Thats when I cosigned and wrote the dice has been cast because I felt like the situation had gone out of my control. Even though tumble did convince me there was of course still a chance that he was a mafia. There was only one way to be certain.

Kruppe has specifically said me and SL are town, and we were completly in sync during that entire process.

Of course nothing is certain, but to lynch me is a mistake and you know this in your heart of hearts.


Show nested quote +
On July 25 2016 05:12 Lunaticman wrote:
On July 25 2016 05:05 Koshi wrote:
On July 25 2016 05:03 prplhz wrote:
can somebody put words on why DCWasabi is town?

seems like it's just a feeling

Nowhere in this game has he ever tried to put himself in a good position. Literally all lists and all reads he had were 100% wrong.

Somewhere a mafia tries to actually look good eventually, they plan ahead.

DCWasabi was able to make the worst possible post each time.



Maybe he is mafia and wanted to win with all mafia alive. But I am entertaining the idea that he is town COMPLETELY on the wrong path.



And there is 2 mafia in Lunatic/Skynx/Sicklucker


Both SL and I are actually town if you read my argument above.

Yeah. I'm pretty sure these two are working in tandem. Luna's play so far today has just been trying to get town to "FOLLOW KRUPPE HE'S BLUE" yet he didn't vote with Kruppe yesterday when Kruppe wanted to lynch Tumblewood.


my only play has been trying to defend myself from you and koshi.

I don't understand why following kruppes read is a bad thing. I demand you come up with a better reason to lynch someone besides calling me scummy.


Failure is not an option
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 25 2016 13:07 GMT
#2292
And koshi wh the fuck are you changing your vote like every other post. You have been doing it a lot especially when you try to make me look bad for doing it once.

just look at your vote history.

Kruppe said that Rels is probably town if tumble flipped red, I have no reason not to doubt him.

And also by harassing me in tandem you are coming of as the scum team Graci/Koshi.

I'm telling you guys it's gonna end in a town lose if I turn up green because both of you should be lynched for it.
Failure is not an option
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 25 2016 13:08 GMT
#2293
On July 25 2016 22:05 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 25 2016 18:56 Lunaticman wrote:
On July 25 2016 18:53 Skynx wrote:
On July 25 2016 18:22 Koshi wrote:
And I am sure lunatic is mafia as well.

And I am 100% sure DCWasabi is town.

Can we go Lunatic today then? I have DC maf yiu have haze, we can sort that out later.


Why do you keep forcing me to post:

DC and haze are way better lynches than me, I'm suprised you can't see it.

Koshi and Skynx you are too try hard for your own good.


How did prplhz suddenly become a better lynch than you? This is the first time you spoke of him ever.


Are you not reading the thread again? other people were suggesting he was scum based on the classic "silent mafia" etc.

Jebus, I'll lynch myself soon this is to much like talking to someone with a memory of a goldfish.
Failure is not an option
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 25 2016 13:11 GMT
#2295
I should spectate more games, I can only imagine what the mods/specs are saying right now.

Failure is not an option
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 25 2016 13:13 GMT
#2296
On July 25 2016 22:09 prplhz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 25 2016 22:08 Lunaticman wrote:
On July 25 2016 22:05 Koshi wrote:
On July 25 2016 18:56 Lunaticman wrote:
On July 25 2016 18:53 Skynx wrote:
On July 25 2016 18:22 Koshi wrote:
And I am sure lunatic is mafia as well.

And I am 100% sure DCWasabi is town.

Can we go Lunatic today then? I have DC maf yiu have haze, we can sort that out later.


Why do you keep forcing me to post:

DC and haze are way better lynches than me, I'm suprised you can't see it.

Koshi and Skynx you are too try hard for your own good.


How did prplhz suddenly become a better lynch than you? This is the first time you spoke of him ever.


Are you not reading the thread again? other people were suggesting he was scum based on the classic "silent mafia" etc.

Jebus, I'll lynch myself soon this is to much like talking to someone with a memory of a goldfish.

be nice


Why? all he is doing is regurgitating the same non sense without actually responding to what I am saying. That is not constructive.

just read his filter. Its like 3 pages on whatever I'm saying is wrong.

And the he blames me for not being constructive.

Failure is not an option
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 25 2016 13:49 GMT
#2300
On July 25 2016 22:31 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 25 2016 22:13 Lunaticman wrote:
On July 25 2016 22:09 prplhz wrote:
On July 25 2016 22:08 Lunaticman wrote:
On July 25 2016 22:05 Koshi wrote:
On July 25 2016 18:56 Lunaticman wrote:
On July 25 2016 18:53 Skynx wrote:
On July 25 2016 18:22 Koshi wrote:
And I am sure lunatic is mafia as well.

And I am 100% sure DCWasabi is town.

Can we go Lunatic today then? I have DC maf yiu have haze, we can sort that out later.


Why do you keep forcing me to post:

DC and haze are way better lynches than me, I'm suprised you can't see it.

Koshi and Skynx you are too try hard for your own good.


How did prplhz suddenly become a better lynch than you? This is the first time you spoke of him ever.


Are you not reading the thread again? other people were suggesting he was scum based on the classic "silent mafia" etc.

Jebus, I'll lynch myself soon this is to much like talking to someone with a memory of a goldfish.

be nice


Why? all he is doing is regurgitating the same non sense without actually responding to what I am saying. That is not constructive.

just read his filter. Its like 3 pages on whatever I'm saying is wrong.

And the he blames me for not being constructive.


Can you put a % each person has to flip mafia? I would be interested in that. Because to me it seems you have no internal list of who could be mafia. Why else would you suggest to lynch prplhz at that time. You never once said he could be mafia before that. While you named almost all other people as mafia during the game.

1) Prplhz
2) DCWasabi
3) Skynx
5) emperorchampion
6) Rels
7) sicklucker
8) Gracaroni
12) Koshi


I understand I can be confusing I'm sorry if I sound harsh but it's really frustrating to talk to you.

I didn't suggest haze is mafia, I simply acknowledged the fact he could be. I mean if someone brings up a good argument I'm not beyond it.

And I'll iterate the fact that I only ever wanted to lynch DC today and SL because of Rels reasoning.

It is never a bad thing to be paranoid in the game of mafia, nothing is set in stone everything is fluid.


Failure is not an option
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 25 2016 13:53 GMT
#2301
It is quite obvious to me that most of the players here are not experienced playing mafia IRL from where I am use to play, the meta on TL is really slow and methodical. I guess that's just a reflection of the community.

The strongest asset here is that the posts are saved, You should try playing without getting to take notes! I'm still getting used to having that data available to me and also it is extremely hard to read people here compared to IRL that's probably why tumble got to me.
Failure is not an option
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 25 2016 13:55 GMT
#2302
is there any particular reason why koshi and grac are playing like conjoined twins?
Failure is not an option
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 25 2016 14:02 GMT
#2305
On July 25 2016 22:56 prplhz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 25 2016 22:55 Lunaticman wrote:
is there any particular reason why koshi and grac are playing like conjoined twins?

one wants to lynch me and the other doesn't

other than that, reasonable townies should be expected to have similar reads, no?


I think we can agree on that this game it has been quite the opposite.
Failure is not an option
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 25 2016 14:21 GMT
#2313
On July 25 2016 23:00 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 25 2016 22:55 Lunaticman wrote:
is there any particular reason why koshi and grac are playing like conjoined twins?

If 2 people play exactly the same over a long period and not in the endgame it is almost always that they are both town. Never are they both mafia. Sometimes it is a mafia riding in the ass of the townie. But that can be deducted.


Anyway. Can you do the % thing? Like this ↓

1) Prplhz 75%
2) DCWasabi 75%
3) Skynx 50%
4) Lunaticman 60%
5) emperorchampion 0%
6) Rels 25%
7) sicklucker 60%
8) Gracaroni 0%
12) Koshi

Maybe you are not mafia.

##unvote
##vote Prplhz


ok Ill try it give me a sec.
Failure is not an option
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 25 2016 14:35 GMT
#2318
The higher % the more likely to be mafia overall.

1) Prplhz 25%
2) DCWasabi 75%
3) Skynx 50%
4) Lunaticman 0%
5) emperorchampion 50%
6) Rels 25%
7) sicklucker 75%
8) Gracaroni 25%
12) Koshi 75%

I think there are many duos here that exonerate each other which I mentioned earlier a bit about.
Failure is not an option
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 25 2016 14:50 GMT
#2320
On July 25 2016 23:36 prplhz wrote:
PLEASE LET THE PERCENTAGES ADD UP TO 200% OR DON'T CALL THEM PERCENTAGES


lol I understand the confusion.

I'ts more if the player was lynched what would the odds be that they flipped mafia.

Failure is not an option
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 25 2016 16:43 GMT
#2333
On July 26 2016 00:09 DCWasabi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 25 2016 23:10 Skynx wrote:
Summary:

Koshi's lynces: haze/Luna
Sky's lynches: Luna/DCW
Rels' lynches: SL/Luna
SL's lynches: DCW/? (but never Luna)
Grack's lynches: Luna/SL
DCW's lynches: SL/?


I agree with Rels / Grack.


Let's see if I can think like Tumble. He strikes me like a cautious player, building an early rep by posting in the beginning and then making sure to contribute enough not to get noticed.

I think a player like that would spread the risk rather than try to run the town, a classic case of silent mafia. I also think they chose this strategy when they noticed a lot of the players were very vocal (see Skynx/lunaticman/Koshi). I honestly think most of the people talking are TvT when looking at day one.

I think tumble made sure never to put his vote on the same ticket as his teammates during day one and two unless otherwise directed and to try and spread suspicion on as many players as possible while making tumble look analytical. Of course I have no read on his meta at all but this is what it felt like.

By this reasoning I think there are a couple of names that stick out:

The mafia were unlucky that I started a lynch train on Kosi/Tumble that quickly gained traction (other players too). So they had to take some drastic measures:

They put DC on Rels to break up the obvious train and quick lynch together with Tumble. When Tumble started gaining traction, DC tried to save him by moving the train too Rels with Tumble (see 62# vote thread) When they noticed that Tumble and Rels had 3/3 they removed DC:s vote. Too Koshi to spread more distrust.

Right as the train went to 5, EC removed his vote on Tumble to avoid the auto lynch and DC never once moved his vote at this stage from "random" position (SL was also suspicious from my analysis in this part).

At this stage I gave tumble a life line in Grac when he was at 4 votes again. Here SL looks super scummy too but he also believed in Tumbles defense (remember there were 2 big camps going on).

At the final count, I think EC made a critical error in the group chat and went for the town cred by command of tumble.

In my opinion either EC or SL is scum those two should both be killed.

The last mafia can be anyone but my guess is DC because of the no vote (or he was simply afk but I dunno that doesn't make sense. I think they were following the orders of Tumble not to buss/train).


Either DC/SL or EC should be mafia for sure.

That would make the mafia team look like this:
EC/SL/Tumble
EC/DC/Tumble
DC/SL/Tumble



Out of these configurations I believe that EC and SL are the most probable.

Resons for bussing your own team mate:
This way at least one of them (EC) would gain immense town cred if successfully lynched. Because I think Tumble reasoned that he was going to die next round anyway.

Out of those three names SL was defiantly the one with me to push for the grac lynch hardest so
he feels like the best lynch with EC.

Kruppe however did mention he townread SL and if he is mafia he is sure fooling me.

There is only one thing about grac and koshi that is worrying me and they always vote the same. It's just a very wierd thing. If either of them flips the other should definatly die too. If I am completly wrong I apologize to town. Just so you don't tunnel to much I believe Koshi/Grac are to tight and haze/skynx has been really low activity.

Man have a cookie for reading that.
Failure is not an option
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 25 2016 17:03 GMT
#2336
On July 26 2016 02:01 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 25 2016 06:46 sicklucker wrote:
ok so I think dc is definitely scum. he played pretty much the same as me to be honest. hard defended tumble. The only difference is hes a first time mafia if he is. which means he might be terrible and risk his entire game on tumbleweed something I wouldnt do.

Also I think the lynch pools small and I certainly dont want to get lynched. kruppe was right here hes going to flip mafia

What. So the thing that makes you confirmed town is also the thing that makes DC scum ?
It doesn't make sense


Well I'm also thinking about the fact that the mafia has been using me as click bait. And I also assume I'm town.

Can someone give me a link that explains all the roles in detail that are possible in the game? But I can't see to find it.
Failure is not an option
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 25 2016 17:10 GMT
#2339
On July 26 2016 02:06 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 26 2016 02:03 Lunaticman wrote:
On July 26 2016 02:01 Rels wrote:
On July 25 2016 06:46 sicklucker wrote:
ok so I think dc is definitely scum. he played pretty much the same as me to be honest. hard defended tumble. The only difference is hes a first time mafia if he is. which means he might be terrible and risk his entire game on tumbleweed something I wouldnt do.

Also I think the lynch pools small and I certainly dont want to get lynched. kruppe was right here hes going to flip mafia

What. So the thing that makes you confirmed town is also the thing that makes DC scum ?
It doesn't make sense


Well I'm also thinking about the fact that the mafia has been using me as click bait. And I also assume I'm town.

Can someone give me a link that explains all the roles in detail that are possible in the game? But I can't see to find it.

You asked this same question early game already, don't you remember ?


Well I can't remember why wouldn't you just post the info :S
Failure is not an option
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 25 2016 17:16 GMT
#2341
So might this be the reason Kruppe cleared SL?

"If the jailkeeper target is a mafia killing someone, his target won't be able to carry the kill (IE no mafia kill will happen"

I wish he just said who he targeted in plain text, can someone figure that out since if he targeted a mafia there would not have been a nk?
Failure is not an option
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 25 2016 17:18 GMT
#2342
He would have had the chance to check 2 people right?
Failure is not an option
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 25 2016 17:38 GMT
#2353
On July 26 2016 02:33 Rels wrote:
These votecounts are missing the timing actually. It's hard to deduce anything without that.
I didn't realize both DC and Skynx wasted their votes, it's worth to check why.
EC's hammer is not alignment indicative as said before because his vote didn't matter, but he's pretty townie on his own.
We can see Tumble trying to save himself by switching off me and to Grac.
I thought it was going to be more insightful than that =X


If we assume EC is towny, Skynx is really scummy.

Do we think there are 2 mafia on the grac lynch?

If so there should be another mafia between Skynx and SL.

The only reason I'm holding a bit back on SL is because of kruppes statements. It is the same reason I'm trusting you rels.

Failure is not an option
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 25 2016 17:44 GMT
#2355
On July 26 2016 02:35 prplhz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 26 2016 02:18 Lunaticman wrote:
He would have had the chance to check 2 people right?

Tumblewood n1 whoknows n2

role blocked both times so it didn't even matter


So he assumed tumble was mafia based on being roleblocked?

How did the mafia know kruppe was the jailkeeper?

I mean was there an obvious post somewhere that he was jailkeeper day1?
Failure is not an option
Prev 1 17 18 19 20 21 24 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PiG Daily
08:00
Best Games of SC
BASILISK vs T1
Maru vs Clem
Serral vs herO
Clem vs SHIN
PiGStarcraft349
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
07:00
Masters Cup #151: Group B
davetesta23
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft349
Nina 99
ViBE88
SpeCial 73
StarCraft: Brood War
White-Ra 172
Noble 78
Hyuk 57
NaDa 44
Bale 17
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm144
League of Legends
Doublelift3855
Counter-Strike
minikerr14
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox429
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4493
Khaldor642
Other Games
summit1g7913
FrodaN1740
Coldzera 815
shahzam575
JimRising 432
C9.Mang0308
KnowMe196
ArmadaUGS65
Mew2King42
CosmosSc2 15
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick746
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream87
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH351
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21422
Other Games
• imaqtpie749
• Shiphtur149
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
10h 6m
Online Event
11h 6m
FEL
16h 6m
AI Arena Tournament
17h 6m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
19h 6m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 10h
INu's Battles
1d 12h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 19h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 19h
Replay Cast
2 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-01
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Proleague 2026-10-02
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.