• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:12
CEST 15:12
KST 22:12
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)55Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9086 users

Who needs 72 hours anyway! [M][T] - Page 18

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 16 17 18 19 20 24 Next All
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 24 2016 19:32 GMT
#2096
On July 25 2016 04:30 prplhz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 25 2016 04:19 Lunaticman wrote:
On July 25 2016 04:12 Grackaroni wrote:
Why do you want to follow Kruppe's reads right now?


because he was right and a blue role?

why does him being blue, something completely random and independent of skill or grasp of the game, make you want to follow him?


The most obvious reason is of course that he is part of the town, the same can be said of every green flip. The difference is that kruppe actually got one mafia.

Failure is not an option
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 24 2016 19:44 GMT
#2100
On July 25 2016 04:35 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 25 2016 04:30 Lunaticman wrote:
I swear to god koshi/grac if you lynch me and I flip green, the town is going to go ham on you. It would suck if you both are green.

Well then explain your actions from my post. You spent the start of day 2 trying to start wagons on TW/Koshi and trying to trick mafia into CCing Kruppe, right? Why didn't you reveal your trap as soon as TW hit 5 votes and was in danger of being lynched? And why did you think SL was suspicious for choosing not to vote TW and say that SL was a good counter wagon?


Well timing has a factor and there wasn't a whole lot of time to write down the idea and have people change their votes. I was very specific when we were getting close to say that there should be no hammer. I was also waiting for kruppe to make an apperance but when he did there was almost no time left.

Thats when I cosigned and wrote the dice has been cast because I felt like the situation had gone out of my control. Even though tumble did convince me there was of course still a chance that he was a mafia. There was only one way to be certain.

Kruppe has specifically said me and SL are town, and we were completly in sync during that entire process.

Of course nothing is certain, but to lynch me is a mistake and you know this in your heart of hearts.

Failure is not an option
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 24 2016 19:46 GMT
#2101
On July 25 2016 04:38 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 25 2016 04:38 prplhz wrote:
On July 25 2016 04:35 Grackaroni wrote:
On July 25 2016 04:30 Lunaticman wrote:
I swear to god koshi/grac if you lynch me and I flip green, the town is going to go ham on you. It would suck if you both are green.

Well then explain your actions from my post. You spent the start of day 2 trying to start wagons on TW/Koshi and trying to trick mafia into CCing Kruppe, right? Why didn't you reveal your trap as soon as TW hit 5 votes and was in danger of being lynched? And why did you think SL was suspicious for choosing not to vote TW and say that SL was a good counter wagon?

Because he is a LUNATIC

Yeah well the Lunatic may just be mafia's ace in the hole.


Haha I wish, I would have played the same either way. All I can say that I would have done differetly as mafia is that I would have won the game as mafia if I hammered tumble because I had a blue claim watching my back in krupps and I got the godather.

But what did I do instead, I went ahead and just slowed things down. Let town use all the time available to them. Include other players etc.

No one has tried solving this game to the exent I have.
Failure is not an option
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 24 2016 19:50 GMT
#2102
Well Kruppe was better but he is dead so I should have said alive.
Failure is not an option
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 24 2016 19:53 GMT
#2104
On July 25 2016 04:52 prplhz wrote:
can we just make an agreement

if in a LYLO with Lunaticman, lynch him

otherwise ignore him


What does LYLO mean?
Failure is not an option
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 24 2016 20:12 GMT
#2108
On July 25 2016 05:05 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 25 2016 05:03 prplhz wrote:
can somebody put words on why DCWasabi is town?

seems like it's just a feeling

Nowhere in this game has he ever tried to put himself in a good position. Literally all lists and all reads he had were 100% wrong.

Somewhere a mafia tries to actually look good eventually, they plan ahead.

DCWasabi was able to make the worst possible post each time.



Maybe he is mafia and wanted to win with all mafia alive. But I am entertaining the idea that he is town COMPLETELY on the wrong path.



And there is 2 mafia in Lunatic/Skynx/Sicklucker


Both SL and I are actually town if you read my argument above.
Failure is not an option
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 24 2016 20:31 GMT
#2110
On July 25 2016 05:15 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 25 2016 05:12 Lunaticman wrote:
On July 25 2016 05:05 Koshi wrote:
On July 25 2016 05:03 prplhz wrote:
can somebody put words on why DCWasabi is town?

seems like it's just a feeling

Nowhere in this game has he ever tried to put himself in a good position. Literally all lists and all reads he had were 100% wrong.

Somewhere a mafia tries to actually look good eventually, they plan ahead.

DCWasabi was able to make the worst possible post each time.



Maybe he is mafia and wanted to win with all mafia alive. But I am entertaining the idea that he is town COMPLETELY on the wrong path.



And there is 2 mafia in Lunatic/Skynx/Sicklucker


Both SL and I are actually town if you read my argument above.

You are both mafia so I don't really care for your wifom arguments.


Then why did you unvote me?
Failure is not an option
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 24 2016 20:35 GMT
#2112
On July 25 2016 05:33 prplhz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 25 2016 05:31 Lunaticman wrote:
On July 25 2016 05:15 Koshi wrote:
On July 25 2016 05:12 Lunaticman wrote:
On July 25 2016 05:05 Koshi wrote:
On July 25 2016 05:03 prplhz wrote:
can somebody put words on why DCWasabi is town?

seems like it's just a feeling

Nowhere in this game has he ever tried to put himself in a good position. Literally all lists and all reads he had were 100% wrong.

Somewhere a mafia tries to actually look good eventually, they plan ahead.

DCWasabi was able to make the worst possible post each time.



Maybe he is mafia and wanted to win with all mafia alive. But I am entertaining the idea that he is town COMPLETELY on the wrong path.



And there is 2 mafia in Lunatic/Skynx/Sicklucker


Both SL and I are actually town if you read my argument above.

You are both mafia so I don't really care for your wifom arguments.


Then why did you unvote me?

If only he had mentioned his reason to do so in the post where he unvoted you.


I think it is because of my last will.
Failure is not an option
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 24 2016 20:53 GMT
#2113
I'm off to bed have fun guys.
Failure is not an option
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 25 2016 05:44 GMT
#2200
On July 25 2016 12:55 DCWasabi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 25 2016 12:37 emperorchampion wrote:
I'm still confused =/


Listen to your heart emperor champeen.

You know I am a townsman.


DC you only fought to stay alive, never to find any mafia.

I'm putting my chips down on:

DC scum.

if he flips red:

Skynx/Koshi/Grac; Most probable either Skynx or Koshi.

A blue claim would probably win the game for town. If I was the vig I would have checked/killed Koshi.

If DC is town:

EC/SL are scum.

And as always I'm saving my vote to help the town.

Failure is not an option
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 25 2016 08:50 GMT
#2232
My god, Koshi/skynx/Grac you are the most confused townies ever. I'm honestly tired of trying to convince you.

If the blue role doesn't claim today town will probably lose, the town needs to unify I don't really care how atm.

FFS: it is easy even if the blue role gets CC you just kill both of them and get 1 mafia for sure.

Then its like 3vs 1 or something like that.

my god.
Failure is not an option
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 25 2016 09:38 GMT
#2243
I wont participate more in the discussion since nobody has any good responses to what I'm saying just throwing shade and ignoring.

I'm just waiting for a blue claim. I'll be back before the vote.




Failure is not an option
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 25 2016 09:50 GMT
#2245
On July 25 2016 18:46 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 25 2016 18:38 Lunaticman wrote:
I wont participate more in the discussion since nobody has any good responses to what I'm saying just throwing shade and ignoring.

I'm just waiting for a blue claim. I'll be back before the vote.

Coming from he guy who kept repeating Kruppe was mafia and his latest idea of scumhunting was posting 3 teams of 2 people who were mafia together.


I think I posted 10 times in response to this to this, koshi EVERYTIME I post you do this.

Its like you work in big media, tell a lie 100 times and people will start to believe it.
Failure is not an option
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 25 2016 09:56 GMT
#2248
On July 25 2016 18:53 Skynx wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 25 2016 18:22 Koshi wrote:
And I am sure lunatic is mafia as well.

And I am 100% sure DCWasabi is town.

Can we go Lunatic today then? I have DC maf yiu have haze, we can sort that out later.


Why do you keep forcing me to post:

DC and haze are way better lynches than me, I'm suprised you can't see it.

Koshi and Skynx you are too try hard for your own good.
Failure is not an option
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 25 2016 09:56 GMT
#2249
Besides, if we do have a cop I'm certain he already checked me.
Failure is not an option
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 25 2016 09:57 GMT
#2250
On July 25 2016 18:51 sicklucker wrote:
wanting the cop to claim is not a very smart tactic... he will claim if its right or if hes about to get lynched =]


I respectfully disagree. If he has 2 alive reads with himself included it is EASY victory for town.

The only reason I would not claim as cop would be if they both died.
Failure is not an option
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 25 2016 10:39 GMT
#2255
On July 25 2016 19:03 sicklucker wrote:
what if said cop does not think mafia would ever nk him and the lynch is on someone he does not have a check on or better yet a red check


ok, it is a gamble which I would never take but I can see the reasoning. I have no idea which lynch target that is though.
Failure is not an option
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 25 2016 11:39 GMT
#2260
SL did help me a lot in trying to save tumble...
Failure is not an option
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 25 2016 12:14 GMT
#2273
Finally someone putting in town work besides accusing me.

Failure is not an option
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 25 2016 12:29 GMT
#2282
On July 25 2016 21:16 Koshi wrote:
Lunatic is just pushing town into the wrong direction constantly and hasn't had a single decent game solving thought in his 17 page filter. The guy limits himself to just posting random scumteams without any decent logic behind it. But the most damning is that he yelled the entire D2 that there was mafia within Kruppe/Tumble/Koshi and then voted Grack. That is inconsistent and pushed mafia agenda.
Lunatic also only makes somewhat sense if he is defending himself, then suddenly it makes somewhat sense why he did things (even in our world). I do not believe that the guy is so clueless about finding mafia.

And let me explain once more: Clueless does not mean he doesn't know how mafia works, he knows, but he has never presented to this thread a real reason why somebody is mafia.

Also for 17 pages of filter. He never ever is convinced somebody is mafia ever. Like one moment he could say "Koshi is mafia" and the very next post he is trying to convince me that prplhz is not mafia and we should lynch Grack.






And for prplhz:
Only player this game that is flying under the radar. Received townreads in the start from literally everybody and is riding that townread to the sunset. Mafia or potential mafia never tries to put any suspicion on him, look at lunatic, never ever is prplhz in a scumteam, same for sicklucker, and probably also tumble, --> prplhz doesn't exist to these people. Yet EC is getting scumread 24/7. While the guy is town incarnated;

I showed that during the lynch he was with me to swap to DCWasabi, and after that didn't happen (why??? if we both are town) he moved back after me to Tumble (he had really no choice tbh or show serious face) but kept advocating to not lynch Tumble.

Other than that prplhz has not made enough posts that jump out. But I guess that is the flying under the radar part.




Not saying I am 100% certain. But I have shown that prplhz and Lunatic could have actual hidden agendas this game.
prplhz plays silent mafia that puts himself in a good position. Classic.
Lunatic I don't believe is town. What did the guy do that was solely town in his filter? Or really mafia? He would be very atypical mafia, and for this reason alone gets townread.


sicklucker is just super blunt and open, if he wanted to save Tumble so bad he could have went to DCW. I don't think DCW is mafia, I don't think sl is mafia. I have to be wrong on both. I don't believe that.


I spend more timing trying to explain Day2 than trying to find mafia because you can't read. It's like you got selective memory for reading my filter. Tbh, I had Koshi or Tumble as mafia. I think that is pretty decent. Kruppe was a fucking trap if you are going to make me look scummy at least do it right.

The difference is that I changed my mind on tumble as I mentioned a thousand times. If you could stop pestering me every time I check the thread I might get some town work done.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

And know for the great final, does anyone remember how I said it feels like the mafia has been using my filter to further their own agenda?

The player that fits the bill best is SL, as explained by Rels. Is it worth trying to save the godfather? Of course. Is it worth lynching him for town points? Of course. The question basically comes down to playstyle, and Rels has made a good argument for why SL is mafia.

Both Koshi, Grac and Skynx feel to angry to be mafia atm.

I am fine with lynching SL and DC. DC was kruppes last read and he got it 100% so far.

I am still waiting on the blue claim (town win shu shu).



Failure is not an option
Prev 1 16 17 18 19 20 24 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 3
SteadfastSC175
EnkiAlexander 10
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 175
ProTech152
Rex 80
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 51186
Bisu 2365
Horang2 1407
Hyuk 590
BeSt 514
EffOrt 467
Mini 421
Shuttle 409
Light 350
Soma 331
[ Show more ]
Larva 303
ZerO 197
Rush 169
Mong 93
Leta 79
Snow 64
Pusan 60
Sea.KH 56
ToSsGirL 51
Mind 45
Sexy 31
Aegong 29
Yoon 27
JYJ 27
Bale 20
sorry 19
Terrorterran 13
Noble 10
ajuk12(nOOB) 9
Icarus 8
Rock 5
Dota 2
Gorgc4808
XaKoH 390
Counter-Strike
Fnx 759
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes1431
Khaldor1190
Lowko430
Other Games
gofns36753
singsing2086
olofmeister1078
B2W.Neo445
hiko366
Livibee195
Beastyqt167
Liquid`VortiX96
Mew2King75
ArmadaUGS38
ZerO(Twitch)15
djWHEAT14
Organizations
StarCraft 2
IntoTheiNu 365
ComeBackTV 198
Other Games
BasetradeTV165
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream164
StarCraft 2
TaKeTV 124
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 12
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 22
• FirePhoenix6
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis637
Upcoming Events
OSC
8h 48m
CranKy Ducklings
20h 48m
Online Event
21h 48m
FEL
1d 2h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 3h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 5h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 20h
INu's Battles
1d 22h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.