• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:32
CEST 23:32
KST 06:32
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2317
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BSL Season 23 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7435 users

Names Are Hard mini mafia - Page 6

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 12 Next All
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
June 10 2016 19:35 GMT
#1348
On June 11 2016 04:33 VisceraEyes wrote:
FURTHER, all of the posts you quoted in your accusation just now occurred BEFORE the post in which you defend him for NOT doing the things you're saying MAKE him scum today. Like.....really dude?

Look at the timestamps again. All of the quotes happen in a 10 minute span that is 20 minutes BEFORE the post where you defend Damdred. He didn't KEEP posting after he cliamed, his claim was like his last post.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
June 10 2016 19:37 GMT
#1351
So what you're saying is that when you were talking about Damdred YESTERDAY about your read of him, speaking with authority on his meta (i.e. I expect X as scum, not seeing it), you were doing so NOT having read his filter? Like...really Rels? Keep digging buddy.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
June 10 2016 19:39 GMT
#1352
Like I appreciate you trying this bus, I see that it's like your only option right now, but you're going to have to get your story straight if you hope to beat Palmar and Bugs, let alone me.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
June 10 2016 19:43 GMT
#1358
If by "super ridiculous" you mean "incredibly astute and damning" then I agree!
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
June 10 2016 19:44 GMT
#1359
On June 11 2016 04:43 Damdred wrote:
Or maybe this is a scum v scum conversation. Really rels v Ve feels like there is at least one scum arguing and feels a little fake anyway.

And then there's the other option, TvT, which is also possible! Damdred for someone who has more information than anyone else supposedly, you're sure wishy washy on the state of the game right now!
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
June 10 2016 19:45 GMT
#1360
WAIT HOLY SHIT
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
June 10 2016 19:46 GMT
#1363
Okay nevermind. I thought I remembered something huge from earlier, but it was nothing.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
June 10 2016 19:47 GMT
#1364
On June 11 2016 04:46 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2016 04:01 VisceraEyes wrote:
Like look at Rels' D1. He makes a post calling out several people, even qualifying his scumread on me.

Rels where did your scumread on me go after that last link? You never mention me again except while defending Damdred, someone who was in the list in the first link. I kinda took your explanation at face value at the time, but I didn't realize that you had said earlier that you wanted to kill myself AND Damdred - where did those scumreads go and how did you end up pushing for the newbie lynch?

I'm scum because I scumread VE a little bit and I scumread others a lot more and I push my main scumread a lot more ? Bad.
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2016 04:03 VisceraEyes wrote:
Rels you're spending an awful lot of time justifying this scumread on Damdred. Like...you didn't spend even close to this much time yesterday either trying to get him lynched or trying not to - why are you making such a show about "coming to this conclusion" about Damdred that's pretty much a foregone conclusion at this point?

I'm scum because I took the time to evaluate who to lynch when I already had the perfect excuse to stay on Arta if Damdred is my partner ? Bad.
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2016 04:33 VisceraEyes wrote:
FURTHER, all of the posts you quoted in your accusation just now occurred BEFORE the post in which you defend him for NOT doing the things you're saying MAKE him scum today. Like.....really dude?

I'm scum because I make a different conclusion taking the posts in 3 mintues and traking the time to read Damdred's entire filter ? Bad.

Bad bad abd. Scum very likely

I can't wait until you make a case and try and get me lynched ^^
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
June 10 2016 19:49 GMT
#1368
On June 11 2016 04:42 Damdred wrote:
Hrmmm yeah I don't think Ve will flip scum here tbh, if he's going to get voted off he should of cc me instead of art I think.

Like it implicates him to much with my flip. Like you have to Lynch Ve after my flip then arts. And then down to one Lynch and a slew of candidates.

I kind of think ve is town no matter what

On June 11 2016 04:45 Damdred wrote:
Trying to figure out which it is but no doesn't feel like t v t.

Trying to see the world where you flip town Ve

Which is it scumbag? LOLOLOLOL
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
June 10 2016 19:51 GMT
#1369
Its like his read is literally based on whether he likes what I'm saying currently. If I were mafia and you were town this game would be so fucking easy LMAOLMAO
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
June 10 2016 19:52 GMT
#1370
Like this game would be mine IN SPITE of the fact that I'm on everyone's radar, because NO ONE HAS ANY IDEA WHO THEY THINK IS MAFIA EXCEPT FOR ME AND THE MAFIAS!! LOLOLOLOL
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
June 10 2016 19:53 GMT
#1371
Ahhhhhhh boys that's too much for today! I'm gonna go play some HotS I think.

Damdred....don't go survivin on me!
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
June 10 2016 19:57 GMT
#1373
No worries, I think Koshi actually had an aneurysm earlier so you're actually not the worst off!
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
June 10 2016 19:59 GMT
#1375
On June 11 2016 04:58 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2016 04:53 VisceraEyes wrote:
Ahhhhhhh boys that's too much for today! I'm gonna go play some HotS I think.

Damdred....don't go survivin on me!

What's your blizz ID?

VE#1668
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
June 10 2016 20:02 GMT
#1379
I don't get that same concession? Because you've been calling me scum all game, so from my POV they're bad too.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
June 11 2016 14:05 GMT
#1419
I will probably wait until F3 to lynch Chez - I hope that's not the Mafia's plan O.O
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
June 11 2016 21:29 GMT
#1509
sigh
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
June 11 2016 21:30 GMT
#1511
Artanis I trusted you. I trusted you Artanis.

Betrayal. In a game of Mafia. No one said it would feel like this.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
June 11 2016 21:30 GMT
#1513
On June 12 2016 06:30 wherebugsgo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 12 2016 06:29 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On June 12 2016 06:28 LightningStrike wrote:
Lex just die you are 100% mafia no way you would get notified about going somewhere as a wanderer.

I'm not gonna die for at least 71.5 hours though, and I'll use it to clear my name.
I challenge anyone to counterclaim my wanderer claim.
I dare you. If no one CC's I'm basically still confirmed town.


I'll cc you on that. I'm a wandering townie


How did you know did Damdred PM you or something illegally?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
June 11 2016 21:31 GMT
#1516
Jesus Fuckery we had 3 towns up for lynch on D1. Worst game ever.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 12 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 29m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nathanias 248
SteadfastSC 116
Nina 96
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 2294
910 61
Bale 14
Super Smash Bros
PPMD51
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu1040
Other Games
summit1g5977
Grubby2335
shahzam584
C9.Mang0190
Liquid`Ken3
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream30
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• musti20045 63
• Hupsaiya 34
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• Hinosc 0
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• niya90s 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21265
Other Games
• imaqtpie867
• Shiphtur241
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
1h 29m
Afreeca Starleague
12h 29m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
13h 29m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 2h
Patches Events
1d 18h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
OSC
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.