• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:37
CEST 03:37
KST 10:37
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202610Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9938 users

[M][N] H O L Y F * * * E mafia!! - Page 61

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 59 60 61 62 63 122 Next
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
May 26 2016 16:11 GMT
#1201
On May 27 2016 01:03 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 27 2016 01:00 justanothertownie wrote:
On May 27 2016 00:48 LightningStrike wrote:
Anyways JAT if for some reason we wrong Superbia and ritoky who would be scum?

Almost everyone could be mafia.

Damdred and rels come to mind if super and ritoky aren't mafia.

Okay why you think Damdred would be scum?

No particular reason besides being really forgettable and ending up on the scum wagon he did not like.


Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
May 26 2016 16:16 GMT
#1202
Yeah let me tell you, it's a lot more optimal to want to Lynch someone else and right when I can get 0 cred and the other person has a small chance of lynched I jump off to scum. I'm totally scum yo
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
May 26 2016 16:16 GMT
#1203
On May 27 2016 01:08 Damdred wrote:
Sadly I don't think I can Lynch rels tommorow after such an insightful read. I have to change my meta now and do more non safe things.

Why? Do you think he wouldn't be able to say this as mafia? Because I doubt that.
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
May 26 2016 16:17 GMT
#1204
On May 27 2016 01:06 Damdred wrote:
Idk ls I saw where you explained why you thought ritojy was town but now you think he's scum for idk why. I did read the last 4-5 pages though. Some interesting things.

Rels read on me isn't to weird though he knows me decently well and talked with me extensively about the scum game and champions mafia so him picking up little things I need to change isnt to out there. And yeah I would of just hopped on after or right before the self vote though if super flips scum to you have a stronger case tbh.

Some of my townreads thinks he is scum plus you and the fact you are normally good at reading him and Koshi pointing out something that actually looks scummier now than it did before the flip.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
nnn_thekushmountains
Profile Joined February 2016
1501 Posts
May 26 2016 16:18 GMT
#1205
On May 27 2016 01:16 Damdred wrote:
Yeah let me tell you, it's a lot more optimal to want to Lynch someone else and right when I can get 0 cred and the other person has a small chance of lynched I jump off to scum. I'm totally scum yo

But the fact that you think this makes you town makes it likely that you would do it as scum.
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
May 26 2016 16:19 GMT
#1206
On May 27 2016 01:11 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 27 2016 01:03 LightningStrike wrote:
On May 27 2016 01:00 justanothertownie wrote:
On May 27 2016 00:48 LightningStrike wrote:
Anyways JAT if for some reason we wrong Superbia and ritoky who would be scum?

Almost everyone could be mafia.

Damdred and rels come to mind if super and ritoky aren't mafia.

Okay why you think Damdred would be scum?

No particular reason besides being really forgettable and ending up on the scum wagon he did not like.



I think it was because he didn't think epople want to lynch Superbia over HF so he switched that's why. I still think he's town though.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
May 26 2016 16:20 GMT
#1207
Anyway

God:
Damdred

Town:
Jat
Marv
Palmar
Koshi
LS

Probably town:
SL
Kush
Rels

Hedging:
Super
Tumble

Scum:

Ritojy/vivax

Rels could be scum possibly but meh he townreads me in such a nice fashion I can't hurt him today. But yeah these are where I'm at.
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
May 26 2016 16:21 GMT
#1208
Also is it weird Vivax haven't posted this game yet?
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
May 26 2016 16:22 GMT
#1209
On May 27 2016 01:16 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 27 2016 01:08 Damdred wrote:
Sadly I don't think I can Lynch rels tommorow after such an insightful read. I have to change my meta now and do more non safe things.

Why? Do you think he wouldn't be able to say this as mafia? Because I doubt that.


What's the point in town reading one of your only ml this game. He's not getting like 8 people lynched so kinda in a shit situation if he has to rely on you guys lynching me and him fighting against it
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
May 26 2016 16:25 GMT
#1210
yo I'm going to a bar actually tonight so I probably won't post before tomorrow. Since I doubt I'm being killed, see you then (= in case that happens my reads are pretty clear I think
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
May 26 2016 16:26 GMT
#1211
On May 27 2016 01:22 Damdred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 27 2016 01:16 justanothertownie wrote:
On May 27 2016 01:08 Damdred wrote:
Sadly I don't think I can Lynch rels tommorow after such an insightful read. I have to change my meta now and do more non safe things.

Why? Do you think he wouldn't be able to say this as mafia? Because I doubt that.


What's the point in town reading one of your only ml this game. He's not getting like 8 people lynched so kinda in a shit situation if he has to rely on you guys lynching me and him fighting against it

Meh this is a bad argument since I would actually do exactly that for that reason
The good reason is my reads being non-faked
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
May 26 2016 16:28 GMT
#1212
Man fuck you rels lol. Yeah rels is just town man.

Maybe I'm wrong on someone but kinda leaves me at a gut at vivax and tumble.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
May 26 2016 16:30 GMT
#1213
On May 27 2016 01:18 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 27 2016 01:16 Damdred wrote:
Yeah let me tell you, it's a lot more optimal to want to Lynch someone else and right when I can get 0 cred and the other person has a small chance of lynched I jump off to scum. I'm totally scum yo

But the fact that you think this makes you town makes it likely that you would do it as scum.


Listen Kush I'm all about optimal play really even if I make mistakes. I never said this makes me town, however it does not make me scum in the least bit either.
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
May 26 2016 16:30 GMT
#1214
On May 27 2016 01:28 Damdred wrote:
Man fuck you rels lol. Yeah rels is just town man.

Maybe I'm wrong on someone but kinda leaves me at a gut at vivax and tumble.

I don't think tumble is scum atm. Esp the way ritoky attacked him he probably is more town than scum unless I missing some clues on his scum meta.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
nnn_thekushmountains
Profile Joined February 2016
1501 Posts
May 26 2016 16:33 GMT
#1215
Damdrd or ls:
If you were scum with each other would you kill me tonight or leave me alive?
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
May 26 2016 16:34 GMT
#1216
On May 27 2016 01:30 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 27 2016 01:28 Damdred wrote:
Man fuck you rels lol. Yeah rels is just town man.

Maybe I'm wrong on someone but kinda leaves me at a gut at vivax and tumble.

I don't think tumble is scum atm. Esp the way ritoky attacked him he probably is more town than scum unless I missing some clues on his scum meta.


Then I am wrong about someone, and my gut says super is town atm
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
May 26 2016 16:36 GMT
#1217
If I was scum probably not but now we are talking about my thought process behind kills which would be bad and I'm not coaching scum team.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
May 26 2016 16:37 GMT
#1218
On May 27 2016 01:34 Damdred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 27 2016 01:30 LightningStrike wrote:
On May 27 2016 01:28 Damdred wrote:
Man fuck you rels lol. Yeah rels is just town man.

Maybe I'm wrong on someone but kinda leaves me at a gut at vivax and tumble.

I don't think tumble is scum atm. Esp the way ritoky attacked him he probably is more town than scum unless I missing some clues on his scum meta.


Then I am wrong about someone, and my gut says super is town atm

Explain.

The dude didn't make a single good post this game and instead of solving the game prefered to continue stupid arguments.
And besides that his tone does exactly fit his mafia meta. Unwarranted arrogance and abrasiveness.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
May 26 2016 16:39 GMT
#1219
On May 27 2016 01:37 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 27 2016 01:34 Damdred wrote:
On May 27 2016 01:30 LightningStrike wrote:
On May 27 2016 01:28 Damdred wrote:
Man fuck you rels lol. Yeah rels is just town man.

Maybe I'm wrong on someone but kinda leaves me at a gut at vivax and tumble.

I don't think tumble is scum atm. Esp the way ritoky attacked him he probably is more town than scum unless I missing some clues on his scum meta.


Then I am wrong about someone, and my gut says super is town atm

Explain.

The dude didn't make a single good post this game and instead of solving the game prefered to continue stupid arguments.
And besides that his tone does exactly fit his mafia meta. Unwarranted arrogance and abrasiveness.


Eh it's gut and bad reasoning mostly.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
May 26 2016 16:39 GMT
#1220
yeah super is town. It's kush and ritoky.
I had a good night of sleep.
Prev 1 59 60 61 62 63 122 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
Liquipedia
OSC
07:15
Masters Cup #151 Group C
davetesta26
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech139
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 12780
Shuttle 676
Artosis 607
Dewaltoss 6
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm149
League of Legends
Doublelift4014
Counter-Strike
taco 494
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox521
AZ_Axe112
Other Games
summit1g7797
shahzam693
Day[9].tv544
C9.Mang0359
Maynarde149
ViBE127
WinterStarcraft79
Trikslyr66
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV196
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 44
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki10
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv544
Upcoming Events
OSC
21h 23m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 8h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 15h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 17h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.