• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:57
CEST 02:57
KST 09:57
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202610Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8595 users

[M][N] H O L Y F * * * E mafia!! - Page 59

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 57 58 59 60 61 122 Next
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
May 26 2016 13:40 GMT
#1161
On May 26 2016 22:38 Rels wrote:
Just because I fit in your scumteam nicely as a replacement doesn't mean you can annoy me like that

I can annoy you as much as I damn well please if you make terrible posts like that.
If you don't want that start making arguments which are actually based on someones play and therefore have any bearing on their alignment.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
May 26 2016 13:41 GMT
#1162
I can also ignore you and find the scumteam my way
I was wrong once no way that happens again right. It's how probabilities work
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
May 26 2016 13:43 GMT
#1163
On May 26 2016 04:40 ritoky wrote:
If I had my preferred lynch today it would be rels. Things he is electing to highlight and prod at this game are shallow at best, his reasoning for suspicions and pushes is poor for his standards, and when he types in caps or types in his "passion voice" it feels contrived.

This guy is supposed to know me super well. He fought for me not being lynched D1 before in the basis that I'm easier to read the more he can see about me. This post doesn't make sense.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
May 26 2016 13:44 GMT
#1164
On May 26 2016 22:41 Rels wrote:
I can also ignore you and find the scumteam my way
I was wrong once no way that happens again right. It's how probabilities work

Don't let me stop you. But if you continue making bad posts I will continue pointing it out. That's how the mafia world works bro.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
May 26 2016 13:46 GMT
#1165
And yeah there is literally no explanation as to why he voted HF at the very end after all he's said about him and the scummy things he's found about Superbia, especially since Superbia voted HF
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
May 26 2016 13:52 GMT
#1166
On May 26 2016 22:46 Rels wrote:
And yeah there is literally no explanation as to why he voted HF at the very end after all he's said about him and the scummy things he's found about Superbia, especially since Superbia voted HF

Well, without saying you are wrong here - there was some kind of explanation. He said his townreads were all on the wagon.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
May 26 2016 13:54 GMT
#1167
I think ritoky's vote on HF is the scummiest thing in the game.
It's very possible ritoky went for the "too scummy to be scum" thing. He is the type of player to do it.
If he's town there is 0 explanation for this vote. If he's scum he either thought it would bring him towncred, or he went for the "too scummy to be scum" play. Probably the last TBF, there was probably no cred to be had so close to the deadline.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
May 26 2016 13:55 GMT
#1168
On May 26 2016 22:52 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 26 2016 22:46 Rels wrote:
And yeah there is literally no explanation as to why he voted HF at the very end after all he's said about him and the scummy things he's found about Superbia, especially since Superbia voted HF

Well, without saying you are wrong here - there was some kind of explanation. He said his townreads were all on the wagon.

Yeah he typed that. It makes little sense, especially when Superbia was the counter wagon. He found some scummy things about Superbia before calling him town because "Tumble spewed him town" and called the HF lynch a fear lynch yet didn't vote Superbia nor pushed Tumble.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
May 26 2016 14:04 GMT
#1169
I think I'm wary of kush because I do not see his usual crazyness, and his based tone reminds me of his last scum game (noir) where he fooled almost everyone
Gonna have to reread that at some point. Not now though I gotta work
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
May 26 2016 14:06 GMT
#1170
nha the fearlynch comment was scummier.

Also everything you say here has been said before Rels. I don't remember by who but it was a really good player.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
May 26 2016 14:08 GMT
#1171
Maybe it is ritoky and Kush. Final answer?
I had a good night of sleep.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
May 26 2016 14:10 GMT
#1172
I will not lynch kush, ever.

Even with a red check I will not lynch kush.
Computer says mafia
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
May 26 2016 14:12 GMT
#1173
On May 26 2016 23:10 Palmar wrote:
I will not lynch kush, ever.

Even with a red check I will not lynch kush.

It's ok, you can watch from the obs qt.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
May 26 2016 14:17 GMT
#1174
The red connection is interesting. I had been spamming "ritoky is town" the entire game. I probably sparked his interest by voting him and making the correct link, and he felt like he already had to defend and marginalize me. Which I can do fine on my own tyvm.

On May 26 2016 04:37 Koshi wrote:
##unvote
##vote ritoky


100% mafia. Defending somebody with false reasons. There are no reasons to think we are fearlynching. But with ritoky showing this much face maybe hf is mafia after all.

On May 26 2016 06:54 ritoky wrote:
Koshi spams ritoky is mafia all game - the original story.

Nothing is changing, I think this lynch is wrong; but most of my TRs are on it, so idk maybe I am the bad one this game.

##vote: holyflare




Anyway ritoky 300% mafia.
I had a good night of sleep.
nnn_thekushmountains
Profile Joined February 2016
1501 Posts
May 26 2016 14:31 GMT
#1175
Looks like Rels wants to fear lynch me.

Koshi, why is saying it's a fear lynch scummier than saying "scum would never self vote and fuck over his team"?
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
May 26 2016 14:34 GMT
#1176
On May 26 2016 23:31 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
Looks like Rels wants to fear lynch me.

Koshi, why is saying it's a fear lynch scummier than saying "scum would never self vote and fuck over his team"?

Because it was not a fucking fearlynch. It didn't look like a fearlynch. It didn't smell like a fearlynch. Not a single vote was made out of fear HF was playing a good game as scum or w.e

If HF didn't self vote he wouldn't have died most likely.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
May 26 2016 14:35 GMT
#1177
while the other thing is a legitimate concern. but as seen pretty wifom.




man I really like this game but I fear I might die which would REAAAALLLLLYYYYY SUCK.
I had a good night of sleep.
nnn_thekushmountains
Profile Joined February 2016
1501 Posts
May 26 2016 14:48 GMT
#1178
But just because you don't agree with something doesn't make it a scummy.

Why would scum say that when there are legitmate reasons like "scum wouldn't fuck over their team" that they could use?
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
May 26 2016 15:06 GMT
#1179
The part that is scummy is that he defends HF with false reasoning. The defending part. And the fact it is false reasoning makes it a tidbit more likely mafia. Somebody who is actually reading the thread wouldn't do it like that. He would know what the fuck is going on. The defense that LS used is actually a possible legit concern, it doesn't make LS mafia or town, but the fact he put his idea or opinion out there isn't mafia.

1) ritoky defends HF who he has no business defending.
2) ritoky launches a push on Rels
3) ritoky calls 4 people possible mafia and HF is not 1 of them
4) ritoky ends up voting his townread (?) HF when his vote didn't matter at all. Which is not what he did last game when he thought rsoultin was mafia. Then he just kept sitting on rsoultin
I had a good night of sleep.
nnn_thekushmountains
Profile Joined February 2016
1501 Posts
May 26 2016 15:10 GMT
#1180
But why wouldn't scum ritoky defend his scum partner in the obvious and legitimate way?
Prev 1 57 58 59 60 61 122 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
CranKy Ducklings64
Liquipedia
OSC
07:15
Masters Cup #151 Group C
davetesta32
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ViBE148
ProTech140
SpeCial 122
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 13517
Artosis 601
Shuttle 250
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm200
canceldota116
League of Legends
Doublelift3905
Counter-Strike
taco 225
minikerr14
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox407
AZ_Axe120
Other Games
summit1g6604
shahzam647
Day[9].tv584
C9.Mang0310
Maynarde151
Trikslyr64
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV180
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP56
• StrangeGG 41
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki8
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv584
Upcoming Events
OSC
22h 3m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 9h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 16h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 18h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.