• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:12
CEST 01:12
KST 08:12
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202610Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9231 users

[M][N] H O L Y F * * * E mafia!! - Page 62

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 60 61 62 63 64 122 Next
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
May 26 2016 16:42 GMT
#1221
ah no. Now I know who superbia is. Yeah he is mafia.
I had a good night of sleep.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
May 26 2016 16:42 GMT
#1222
Kush is possible his filter is interesting but hyper focused while normally it's different.

It's not enough for me to say he's scum but I don't think he's as lock town as he normally is at this point meh.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
May 26 2016 16:43 GMT
#1223
I'll explain tommorow if I don't get vigd which I hope I don't I'm a bad vig shit
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
May 26 2016 16:44 GMT
#1224
On May 27 2016 01:39 Koshi wrote:
yeah super is town. It's kush and ritoky.

See palmar? If this isn't proof of supers guilt then I don't know what could be.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
May 26 2016 16:45 GMT
#1225
Damn. Stop changing your mind koshi.
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
May 26 2016 16:47 GMT
#1226
On May 27 2016 01:33 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
Damdrd or ls:
If you were scum with each other would you kill me tonight or leave me alive?

If we were scum together we probably leave you alive just to fuck with you lol. But I not scum and Damdred is likely not scum so ya the result would be different.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
May 26 2016 16:48 GMT
#1227
JAT we got ritoky and Superbia to lycnh thenext 2 day phases so relax a little bit lol.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
May 26 2016 16:50 GMT
#1228
On May 27 2016 01:48 LightningStrike wrote:
JAT we got ritoky and Superbia to lycnh thenext 2 day phases so relax a little bit lol.

Hm?
I am perfectly relaxed. This game has been quite enjoyable so far.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
May 26 2016 17:07 GMT
#1229
We're not lynching me.

Oh who am I kidding, I'm going to get misslynched on d3 because nobody cares that I actually straight up called out at least 1 mafia which got him lynched in the end.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
May 26 2016 17:08 GMT
#1230
Just shoot JAT if there's a vigi and hopefully we can win before that.
Minimal effort.
nnn_thekushmountains
Profile Joined February 2016
1501 Posts
May 26 2016 17:09 GMT
#1231
This game is kind of boring for me at this point because it's too easy.
nnn_thekushmountains
Profile Joined February 2016
1501 Posts
May 26 2016 17:10 GMT
#1232
And convincing you guys might not be possible so I'm not going to even try.
nnn_thekushmountains
Profile Joined February 2016
1501 Posts
May 26 2016 17:12 GMT
#1233
But I'm waiting around today so I have nothing else to do but sit in the thread and watch everyone else be bad.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
May 26 2016 17:12 GMT
#1234
On May 27 2016 02:08 Superbia wrote:
Just shoot JAT if there's a vigi and hopefully we can win before that.

And that's also why you are mafia. Blind OMGUS for 0 reason.

Can't you at least make me laugh by inventing some case on me? Pretty poor mafia play.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
May 26 2016 17:14 GMT
#1235
On May 27 2016 02:07 Superbia wrote:
We're not lynching me.

Oh who am I kidding, I'm going to get misslynched on d3 because nobody cares that I actually straight up called out at least 1 mafia which got him lynched in the end.

Like, it is pretty much impossible for a sane human being to think you had any part in getting HF lynched.
nnn_thekushmountains
Profile Joined February 2016
1501 Posts
May 26 2016 17:17 GMT
#1236
On May 27 2016 02:14 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 27 2016 02:07 Superbia wrote:
We're not lynching me.

Oh who am I kidding, I'm going to get misslynched on d3 because nobody cares that I actually straight up called out at least 1 mafia which got him lynched in the end.

Like, it is pretty much impossible for a sane human being to think you had any part in getting HF lynched.

No but he was the first one to suspect him. And he gave the reasoning that palmar based his case on. Even though palmar probably came up with it independently.

Plus if they are both scum, they hard bussed each other, which is possibly but unlikely.
nnn_thekushmountains
Profile Joined February 2016
1501 Posts
May 26 2016 17:28 GMT
#1237
On May 25 2016 02:41 Superbia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 25 2016 02:25 justanothertownie wrote:
On May 25 2016 02:23 Superbia wrote:
On May 25 2016 02:20 justanothertownie wrote:
On May 25 2016 02:16 Superbia wrote:
Kay I'm here.

HF/JAT. Explain how that point is relevant.

It's pretty self explanatory. If you are interested in a specific read from someone on a certain player then telling your opinion about that exact player in the same post completely defeats the purpose.


I find it hard to believe that you are this short-sighted as town.

Why am I asking that question?

Why don't you tell us? Apparently I am way too short sighted to identify your certainly brilliant and towny intentions.


The grand problem with HF's 'push' is that it assumes I am asking for LS's read because I think LS is town and I want to know his opinion on kush because I don't have a good read on him. It could not be more ass backwards.

I thought LS was sort of kinda-ish on the scummy side, and him calling two people town (both questionable reads imo) and questioning a third (kush) in the same post indicates to me that he was not reading kush town (someone whom I believe is likely town at this point) seemed to traverse him more in that direction, so I asked him for a hard read on kush (the read he gave was sort of meh). That being said, I have a decent meta-read on LS (I think), so I'm not drawing any conclusion of this yet. Just means he's starting off in the poor side of town (shitty suburbs).

Now this what I do all the time as town, and I have never (iirc) asked for a genuine opinion on someone to become more informed. The question is always to get to know more about the person questioned, rather than the subject. This is like standard 101 townplay, which I why I am very confused as to why a good 'town' player would jump on this with this utterly absurd and simplistic point of view.

Hence why I am skeptical of HF, as this is his second garbage push. And he's (supposed to be) a good player.

And even more skeptical of you, because you have been buddying up to HF early on, even though I don't think anyone should have a town read on HF. And you're a very anal town player.


this post is really smart and townie.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
May 26 2016 17:31 GMT
#1238
On May 27 2016 02:28 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 25 2016 02:41 Superbia wrote:
On May 25 2016 02:25 justanothertownie wrote:
On May 25 2016 02:23 Superbia wrote:
On May 25 2016 02:20 justanothertownie wrote:
On May 25 2016 02:16 Superbia wrote:
Kay I'm here.

HF/JAT. Explain how that point is relevant.

It's pretty self explanatory. If you are interested in a specific read from someone on a certain player then telling your opinion about that exact player in the same post completely defeats the purpose.


I find it hard to believe that you are this short-sighted as town.

Why am I asking that question?

Why don't you tell us? Apparently I am way too short sighted to identify your certainly brilliant and towny intentions.


The grand problem with HF's 'push' is that it assumes I am asking for LS's read because I think LS is town and I want to know his opinion on kush because I don't have a good read on him. It could not be more ass backwards.

I thought LS was sort of kinda-ish on the scummy side, and him calling two people town (both questionable reads imo) and questioning a third (kush) in the same post indicates to me that he was not reading kush town (someone whom I believe is likely town at this point) seemed to traverse him more in that direction, so I asked him for a hard read on kush (the read he gave was sort of meh). That being said, I have a decent meta-read on LS (I think), so I'm not drawing any conclusion of this yet. Just means he's starting off in the poor side of town (shitty suburbs).

Now this what I do all the time as town, and I have never (iirc) asked for a genuine opinion on someone to become more informed. The question is always to get to know more about the person questioned, rather than the subject. This is like standard 101 townplay, which I why I am very confused as to why a good 'town' player would jump on this with this utterly absurd and simplistic point of view.

Hence why I am skeptical of HF, as this is his second garbage push. And he's (supposed to be) a good player.

And even more skeptical of you, because you have been buddying up to HF early on, even though I don't think anyone should have a town read on HF. And you're a very anal town player.


this post is really smart and townie.

No, it is not. It was misrepresenting the argument against him and completely avoided the issue. There is 0 towny thought in it.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
May 26 2016 17:32 GMT
#1239
On top of misrepresenting my meta.
nnn_thekushmountains
Profile Joined February 2016
1501 Posts
May 26 2016 17:34 GMT
#1240
On May 27 2016 02:31 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 27 2016 02:28 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
On May 25 2016 02:41 Superbia wrote:
On May 25 2016 02:25 justanothertownie wrote:
On May 25 2016 02:23 Superbia wrote:
On May 25 2016 02:20 justanothertownie wrote:
On May 25 2016 02:16 Superbia wrote:
Kay I'm here.

HF/JAT. Explain how that point is relevant.

It's pretty self explanatory. If you are interested in a specific read from someone on a certain player then telling your opinion about that exact player in the same post completely defeats the purpose.


I find it hard to believe that you are this short-sighted as town.

Why am I asking that question?

Why don't you tell us? Apparently I am way too short sighted to identify your certainly brilliant and towny intentions.


The grand problem with HF's 'push' is that it assumes I am asking for LS's read because I think LS is town and I want to know his opinion on kush because I don't have a good read on him. It could not be more ass backwards.

I thought LS was sort of kinda-ish on the scummy side, and him calling two people town (both questionable reads imo) and questioning a third (kush) in the same post indicates to me that he was not reading kush town (someone whom I believe is likely town at this point) seemed to traverse him more in that direction, so I asked him for a hard read on kush (the read he gave was sort of meh). That being said, I have a decent meta-read on LS (I think), so I'm not drawing any conclusion of this yet. Just means he's starting off in the poor side of town (shitty suburbs).

Now this what I do all the time as town, and I have never (iirc) asked for a genuine opinion on someone to become more informed. The question is always to get to know more about the person questioned, rather than the subject. This is like standard 101 townplay, which I why I am very confused as to why a good 'town' player would jump on this with this utterly absurd and simplistic point of view.

Hence why I am skeptical of HF, as this is his second garbage push. And he's (supposed to be) a good player.

And even more skeptical of you, because you have been buddying up to HF early on, even though I don't think anyone should have a town read on HF. And you're a very anal town player.


this post is really smart and townie.

No, it is not. It was misrepresenting the argument against him and completely avoided the issue. There is 0 towny thought in it.


I think it highlighted exactly what was wrong with HF's push. You usually ask someone for a read so that you can read that person you asked. Why would it matter how you are reading that person?
It's not like the person he's asking is gonna think "oh now I know he thinks kush is townie, I know exactly how to answer that question to look townie myself"
Prev 1 60 61 62 63 64 122 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
23:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
CranKy Ducklings10
Liquipedia
OSC
22:15
Masters Cup #151 Group C
davetesta23
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 155
ProTech142
ViBE100
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14418
Artosis 619
PianO 20
Sacsri 8
Dota 2
monkeys_forever558
NeuroSwarm137
canceldota133
League of Legends
Doublelift3560
Counter-Strike
Fnx 1513
minikerr12
Super Smash Bros
AZ_Axe49
PPMD40
Other Games
summit1g6897
FrodaN1059
shahzam475
C9.Mang0337
Day[9].tv144
Mew2King24
Maynarde23
Trikslyr6
fpsfer 0
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 42
• RyuSc2 30
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP11
• Response 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 34
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie832
• Shiphtur587
• Day9tv144
Upcoming Events
OSC
23h 48m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 10h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 17h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 19h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.