• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:40
CEST 08:40
KST 15:40
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BSL Season 23 Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder BW General Discussion RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8751 users

[M][N]A Wonderful Normal Game of Mafia - Page 70

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 68 69 70 71 72 81 Next
nnn_thekushmountains
Profile Joined February 2016
1501 Posts
May 13 2016 17:04 GMT
#1381
On May 14 2016 00:02 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 13 2016 05:12 Alakaslam wrote:
On May 13 2016 04:36 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
ALAKASLAM ADDRESS HOW THERE'S NO CC

Cop is one of AFK people or paranoid or thinking way the hell too much about town of Salem.

I have no end of disdain for this town. Lynch me out.

Noone has been afk all this time. I don't get why you say the guy you thought was obvious mafia earlier somehow has to be the cop over Kush now.

Please get it together if you are town. Kush is 99 % the cop and not mafia. And we don't need to lynch you if you are town either. We could just - you know - lynch the mafia instead.

Nvm me if you are mafia and just trolling.


dude how am I only 99% mafia?
nnn_thekushmountains
Profile Joined February 2016
1501 Posts
May 13 2016 17:05 GMT
#1382
99% cop...
scumslip right slam?
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
May 13 2016 19:56 GMT
#1383
Wow, 0 posts since I left several hours ago. Good talk guys.
nnn_thekushmountains
Profile Joined February 2016
1501 Posts
May 13 2016 19:57 GMT
#1384
imo there's too much talking. it's just a waste of time.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
May 13 2016 20:05 GMT
#1385
I went through slams filter in the train earlier.
The only good reason I see to think he is mafia is this post:
On May 07 2016 02:38 Alakaslam wrote:
I am a fan of staying the course. Palmar seems too townie right now.

Call him svengali master but he has pretty much convinced me that others could have shot Marv.

Because it is so utterly terrible. In his other posts he followed a "why a strong player like palmar over these guys?" train of thought which is at least somewhat believable but I really can't even begin to understand how this post came to be.

The rest of his posting prior to the nonsensical and nai cop thing was very much ok in my opinion. And I don't really see slam pulling this emo shit as the last mafia. I think we have a way higher chance of hitting mafia if we kill fazers or possibly etellex. The problem is that slams seems to be willing to force our hand to lynch him (which is something he tends to do as town btw.).
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
May 13 2016 20:05 GMT
#1386
On May 14 2016 04:57 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
imo there's too much talking. it's just a waste of time.

Then why are you even playing this game? Go play town of salem instead.
nnn_thekushmountains
Profile Joined February 2016
1501 Posts
May 13 2016 20:07 GMT
#1387
On May 14 2016 05:05 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 14 2016 04:57 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
imo there's too much talking. it's just a waste of time.

Then why are you even playing this game? Go play town of salem instead.

Slam is probably scum and he's getting lynched anyway. I will spend time if he flips town, but until then it seems like a waste of time because the chance of that happening is so small.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
May 13 2016 20:10 GMT
#1388
On May 14 2016 05:07 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 14 2016 05:05 justanothertownie wrote:
On May 14 2016 04:57 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
imo there's too much talking. it's just a waste of time.

Then why are you even playing this game? Go play town of salem instead.

Slam is probably scum and he's getting lynched anyway. I will spend time if he flips town, but until then it seems like a waste of time because the chance of that happening is so small.

Did you ever see slam do this shit as mafia? I don't think I did.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
May 13 2016 20:23 GMT
#1389
Fynch Lazers!
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
May 13 2016 20:34 GMT
#1390
Ok, since noone seems to be willing to play this game at all it seems we can only pray that slam is mafia. Don't act all suprised and shocked if he flips town.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-05-14 15:36:08
May 13 2016 21:13 GMT
#1391
Day 4 Final Votecount

Alakaslam (5): Mig, Fazers, nnn_thekushmountains, Killing, Etellex, RiceyKins
Fazers (1): justanothertownie
Etellex (1): nnn_thekushmountains, Fazers

Not Voting (1): Alakaslam
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-05-14 15:37:23
May 13 2016 21:16 GMT
#1392
Night 4

Alakaslam the VT was lynched!



Send your actions to all hosts before deadline. Actions received at XX:59 are valid. Actions received at XX:00 are not valid.
Night 4 ends Saturday, May 14 9:00pm GMT (GMT+00:00) in .
TL countdown synchronizes with your device local time, not with the TL server time. It might be inaccurate.
[/QUOTE]
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
May 13 2016 21:33 GMT
#1393
Disgusting martyring by slam.
Atrocious townplay in general today.

Good job.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
May 13 2016 21:39 GMT
#1394
Apologies for late post.

Fazers has been warned for failure to vote and activity anything further and he will be modkilled
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
May 13 2016 22:06 GMT
#1395
My apologies again, Fazer did vote I missed it because of the missing bold. Warning rescinded in that regard
RiceyKins
Profile Joined April 2016
Canada106 Posts
May 13 2016 22:43 GMT
#1396
well I guess Slam just wanted out. Unless he honestly thought Kush was fake claiming and nobody countered which is still stupid.

hmmm
nnn_thekushmountains
Profile Joined February 2016
1501 Posts
May 13 2016 23:15 GMT
#1397
JAT I honestly thought he was scum claiming. Anyway he deserved to be plynched because he refused to bring reasoning to the table.
nnn_thekushmountains
Profile Joined February 2016
1501 Posts
May 13 2016 23:16 GMT
#1398
So JAT, why you tmi?
nnn_thekushmountains
Profile Joined February 2016
1501 Posts
May 13 2016 23:17 GMT
#1399
On May 14 2016 07:43 RiceyKins wrote:
well I guess Slam just wanted out. Unless he honestly thought Kush was fake claiming and nobody countered which is still stupid.

hmmm


So who is your best guess now for the last scum?
Do you think it's def etellex?
RiceyKins
Profile Joined April 2016
Canada106 Posts
May 14 2016 00:04 GMT
#1400
I'm not sure honestly. Etellex definitely could be the last one but at the same time I could be totally wrong. His first vote on tubesock looked pretty bad. He didn't really look into it himself and just tagged onto somebody else. He's been town reading me or at least defending me for almost a week now which again is kind of strange.

In your opinion is it just inexperience driving him to his conclusions? Cause I'm somewhat leaning towards that right now but it's not really telling of his alignment. I'm willing to bet he'd be playing the same way as both mafia and town at this point which throws me off.

On May 13 2016 08:49 Etellex wrote:
So the consensus is that it's either me or Slam? If that's the case then I may as well vote for him.

##Vote: Alakaslam


I guess this bothers me. There's one scum left but rather than give opinions on any other players or try to reason it with a process of elimination he goes for a him or me reason to vote, but again given everything so far it actually fits how he's been playing.

I'll say again currently I think it's between Etellex and Fazers but the complete lack of play from Palmar and DrP/Sandroba could easily have let somebody come in late into D1 and start to bus them so I want to make sure Mig isn't pulling one over on us. I think JAT is town, you're cop, I know I'm town.

We should look at the Shape kill though with Slam flipping town. If Etellex really didn't understand what cop did and was trying to look it up and knows you were RB'd N1 as you claim I think he would have shot you. No way of knowing that but I would have. lol

so I guess that's a long way of saying I think I'm leaning more towards Fazers than Etellex atm. Fazers has also been on Etellex all game, would Palmar implicate Etellex as well as scum? He soft defended him almost every time he brought him up and eventually just

On May 07 2016 19:55 Palmar wrote:
Which post is actually scummy jat?

Btw, Etellex is now my new friend. I don't trust slam as much.

Also, someone somewhere said I was townreading marv on day 1. That's not really true, I just prefer to not call him mafia until I have a reason to to make my life easier.

Killing still sounds overly hostile and annoyed. he's probably mafia.
Prev 1 68 69 70 71 72 81 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 20m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Larva 428
Hyuk 237
Leta 228
Hyun 97
Hm[arnc] 25
Shinee 22
ZergMaN 15
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm221
League of Legends
JimRising 773
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King131
Other Games
summit1g8816
WinterStarcraft519
ArmadaUGS70
Nina64
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick778
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream162
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2327
League of Legends
• Rush1470
• Lourlo1198
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3h 20m
INu's Battles
5h 20m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
8h 20m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
12h 20m
BSL Open Qualifier
12h 20m
Replay Cast
16h 20m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 3h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 4h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 9h
Replay Cast
1d 16h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.