• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:47
CEST 01:47
KST 08:47
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8411 users

A normal game just for JAT <3 - Page 29

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 27 28 29 30 Next All
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
May 02 2016 09:35 GMT
#3451
On May 02 2016 18:31 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Sure bro. I am a bit puzzled though how my reads were astonishingly bad when you scumread the same people at D2-D3 i did (except with my control Superbia would have been shot on N1 most likely) aside you ofc, but it is unlike you would scumread yourself anyways. Are you saying you played astonishingly bad aswell or what's with the "bash rayn"?

hint: you didn't play good yourself.

The astonishingly bad comment was ritoky not me.
I called a vigshot on 2 people, one of them was mafia. I did call superbia mafia all game and was about to vote him when he fakeclaimed. We lynched him day2. Correct play.

I correctly analyzed the votecounts later and said it points towards Onegu+Rels and also had this combination as one of the most likely teams while you never had a single correct scumread besides superbia after his claim which quite frankly everyone had correct. You said Onegu is town for whatever nebulous reason and you said rels is town for a really shitty reason. I did neither. Every scumread of yours was town.
This was certainly not my best game - I will give you that. But the whole town including me had better reads than you.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
May 02 2016 09:38 GMT
#3455
On May 02 2016 18:35 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 02 2016 18:28 justanothertownie wrote:
On May 02 2016 18:07 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On May 02 2016 17:38 sicklucker wrote:
well.. it had nothing to do with his activity. it had everything to do with him refusing to vote his scum read who flipped roleblocker while at the same time they both decided to vote to save each other voting with there scum reads.

so randooomm

That was what JAT did aswell.

+ he tried to argue it makes him town.
+ he tried to argue he didn't actually say that when he got called out of it.

Nope.

I did not argue my vote made me town.
I DID argue that my interactions with super made me town which was 100 % true.
The only thing I later said is that it doesn't make me CONFIRMED town.

Seriously dude. You made a bad read/let scum fool you with bullshit. No way or need to defend it with even more bullshit.

Bro that "JAT is town because of his interactions with Superbia" from gumshoe was super bad because I would have done the exact same if I was active when he posted that bad post on Palmar. It didn't make you town, any good scum would bash his partner when he made that awful post. I was pretty helpless when gumshoe was convinced you were confirmed town for this reason when I knew it was BS but I didn't dare arguee about it when you were actually town.
I thought you were pretty townie though, not for that reason, but for being there all the time and moderating things that were said in the thread and calling the BS.

Bro, you even said it would be a good idea for super to go after palmar in the scum qt. And no, I certainly would not treat my scum partner this way.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
May 02 2016 09:39 GMT
#3456
On May 02 2016 18:38 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 02 2016 18:35 justanothertownie wrote:
I correctly analyzed the votecounts later and said it points towards Onegu+Rels and also had this combination as one of the most likely teams while you never had a single correct scumread besides superbia after his claim which quite frankly everyone had correct.

idk when you did that but from what i see you voted for Shapelog and Tumblewood on D3 when i stopped following the game at the start of that day. It's kinda bs to say your reads were better AFTER i didn't read anymore, when at the time i did read your reads were the same.

I never townread those people so by definition our reads were not the same.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
May 02 2016 09:41 GMT
#3459
On May 02 2016 18:40 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Like here is a fact for you JAT:

When i stopped following the game not a single person in the game had found more mafia than i did, except for sicklucker (and maybe gumshoe, i am not sure). Definitely not you.

Sicklucker? The guy who said shapelog was confirmed mafia? Why don't you just admit that you didn't even read the game.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
May 02 2016 09:43 GMT
#3461
On May 02 2016 18:42 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 02 2016 18:38 justanothertownie wrote:
On May 02 2016 18:35 Rels wrote:
On May 02 2016 18:28 justanothertownie wrote:
On May 02 2016 18:07 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On May 02 2016 17:38 sicklucker wrote:
well.. it had nothing to do with his activity. it had everything to do with him refusing to vote his scum read who flipped roleblocker while at the same time they both decided to vote to save each other voting with there scum reads.

so randooomm

That was what JAT did aswell.

+ he tried to argue it makes him town.
+ he tried to argue he didn't actually say that when he got called out of it.

Nope.

I did not argue my vote made me town.
I DID argue that my interactions with super made me town which was 100 % true.
The only thing I later said is that it doesn't make me CONFIRMED town.

Seriously dude. You made a bad read/let scum fool you with bullshit. No way or need to defend it with even more bullshit.

Bro that "JAT is town because of his interactions with Superbia" from gumshoe was super bad because I would have done the exact same if I was active when he posted that bad post on Palmar. It didn't make you town, any good scum would bash his partner when he made that awful post. I was pretty helpless when gumshoe was convinced you were confirmed town for this reason when I knew it was BS but I didn't dare arguee about it when you were actually town.
I thought you were pretty townie though, not for that reason, but for being there all the time and moderating things that were said in the thread and calling the BS.

Bro, you even said it would be a good idea for super to go after palmar in the scum qt. And no, I certainly would not treat my scum partner this way.

I thought that when gumshoe made this huge post about Superbia being town for going on Palmar. Doesn't change the fact that I would have pressured him for that post if I was active when it was posted. I did actually, but it was later, after he was out of the thread.

Yes, when I had already done that.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
May 02 2016 09:45 GMT
#3464
On May 02 2016 18:43 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 02 2016 18:41 justanothertownie wrote:
On May 02 2016 18:40 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Like here is a fact for you JAT:

When i stopped following the game not a single person in the game had found more mafia than i did, except for sicklucker (and maybe gumshoe, i am not sure). Definitely not you.

Sicklucker? The guy who said shapelog was confirmed mafia? Why don't you just admit that you didn't even read the game.

And where exactly did your vote end up on that day?

Nice deflection.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
May 02 2016 09:48 GMT
#3468
On May 02 2016 18:44 Rels wrote:
lol this fight p:
rayn commited to his reads so it's pretty unfair to call him out when it's like impossible to have solved the game D2 and from the obs QT, so without being able to pressure people into the things he called out to see if they are true or not

*day3

And I am not calling him out for being unable to solve the game since obviously noone had done so at that point in time. But he ranted and ranted about how something completely nai makes me "100 % scum" and how he would always lynch me for it while townreading both mafia. When clearly it did not make me mafia and everyone besides him was easily able to see it.
It just means he would always be terrible.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
May 02 2016 09:54 GMT
#3470
On May 02 2016 18:53 sicklucker wrote:
tbf shapelog was meh.

mafia is alot like baseball. if you have a .500 average your a superstar

Shape wasn't great but it is still the only mislynch I regret from this game. It wasn't necessary.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
May 02 2016 09:56 GMT
#3473
People just shouldn't join 2 games at the same time unless they are ABSOLUTELY sure they can deal with it. It really had a big influence on this game overall.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
May 02 2016 09:58 GMT
#3476
On May 02 2016 18:56 Rels wrote:
Shape EOD1 was the scummier of any player apart from Superbia himself. It was an easy lynch to push

I think tumble not voting his counterwagon is a lot worse than what shape did even though that was weird too. But had we lynched tumble before shape this argument wouldn't have been used so much.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
May 02 2016 10:00 GMT
#3481
What? The faked mindmeld?
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
May 02 2016 10:01 GMT
#3484
Yeah, the irony didn't elude me at the time either.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
May 02 2016 10:05 GMT
#3486
Totally called it btw:
On April 17 2016 05:28 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 17 2016 05:23 Rels wrote:
On April 17 2016 05:07 Tumblewood wrote:
On April 17 2016 04:43 rsoultin wrote:
yay town circle is here! \o/ even if i'm not really feeling a superbia lynch that much anymore lol ><

pues, actually, tumble, why did you want me to commit on fazer? like why, specifically, did you want me to commit on an obviously nai post from a brand new player?

I didn't think you actually thought that was alignment indicative, so your "OK to lynch him" felt off. Cleared it up though.

So the post in bold doesn't actually exist. So Tumble is claiming a reason that cannot be true. It's impossible for a townie to make up a reason for what he has done things. So he's scum.
Unless the post in bold actually exist.
Tumble I'm waiting for the source too.

It is actually not impossible at all. The question is how likely it is. But let's see his defense.

justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
May 02 2016 10:07 GMT
#3488
On May 02 2016 19:05 Rels wrote:
BTW nobody can say Superbia played well but I thought this was pretty cool:
Show nested quote +

I think I may do

"If I'm the vigi I'm shooting Palmar.
If I'm the doctor I'm saving Gumshoe."

1 hour before EoN.

To affect PR actions during the night. That may clear up the way for KP on Palmar.

I think no doc ever protects Palmar after that post. Or at least it's less likely. This BS theory of "he's keeping options open" was so bad though, ofc he will claim doc D2. p:

Yes, nothing he did after the claim was really believable. He could have made the doc cc had he put in some effort but apparently he didn't want to.
Well, somewhat understandable if you have scum burnout.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
May 02 2016 10:09 GMT
#3490
On May 02 2016 19:07 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 02 2016 19:05 justanothertownie wrote:
Totally called it btw:
On April 17 2016 05:28 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 17 2016 05:23 Rels wrote:
On April 17 2016 05:07 Tumblewood wrote:
On April 17 2016 04:43 rsoultin wrote:
yay town circle is here! \o/ even if i'm not really feeling a superbia lynch that much anymore lol ><

pues, actually, tumble, why did you want me to commit on fazer? like why, specifically, did you want me to commit on an obviously nai post from a brand new player?

I didn't think you actually thought that was alignment indicative, so your "OK to lynch him" felt off. Cleared it up though.

So the post in bold doesn't actually exist. So Tumble is claiming a reason that cannot be true. It's impossible for a townie to make up a reason for what he has done things. So he's scum.
Unless the post in bold actually exist.
Tumble I'm waiting for the source too.

It is actually not impossible at all. The question is how likely it is. But let's see his defense.


Well, his defense being "yeah I messed up", it wasn't very convinced. =D
I would definitely tunneled him into oblivion if I was town for this. Way harder than I did here actually, I was happy to keep him until LYLO to have an easy scumread to push all the time. No way I wouldn't have him killed D3 as town.

Exactly. I think I mentioned that I was extremely weirded out by you not pushing for tumble over onegu on day 4 (?). From your perspective that didn't make any sense.

Still in my experience stuff like this comes from townies all the fucking time.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
May 02 2016 10:16 GMT
#3492
On May 02 2016 19:14 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 02 2016 19:09 justanothertownie wrote:
On May 02 2016 19:07 Rels wrote:
On May 02 2016 19:05 justanothertownie wrote:
Totally called it btw:
On April 17 2016 05:28 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 17 2016 05:23 Rels wrote:
On April 17 2016 05:07 Tumblewood wrote:
On April 17 2016 04:43 rsoultin wrote:
yay town circle is here! \o/ even if i'm not really feeling a superbia lynch that much anymore lol ><

pues, actually, tumble, why did you want me to commit on fazer? like why, specifically, did you want me to commit on an obviously nai post from a brand new player?

I didn't think you actually thought that was alignment indicative, so your "OK to lynch him" felt off. Cleared it up though.

So the post in bold doesn't actually exist. So Tumble is claiming a reason that cannot be true. It's impossible for a townie to make up a reason for what he has done things. So he's scum.
Unless the post in bold actually exist.
Tumble I'm waiting for the source too.

It is actually not impossible at all. The question is how likely it is. But let's see his defense.


Well, his defense being "yeah I messed up", it wasn't very convinced. =D
I would definitely tunneled him into oblivion if I was town for this. Way harder than I did here actually, I was happy to keep him until LYLO to have an easy scumread to push all the time. No way I wouldn't have him killed D3 as town.

Exactly. I think I mentioned that I was extremely weirded out by you not pushing for tumble over onegu on day 4 (?). From your perspective that didn't make any sense.

Still in my experience stuff like this comes from townies all the fucking time.

You were 100% right, me busing Onegu was a little obvious actually. But I feared that if I was pushing Tumble while having Onegu as my #2 scumread, I would also be obvious partner trying to get Tumble lynched while scumreading his partner just in case. IDK it was a hard situation and I chose the easy way.

I know. You wouldn't have as town though ^^
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
May 02 2016 10:33 GMT
#3495
On May 02 2016 19:18 raynpelikoneet wrote:
It honestly doesn't matter what your interactions with Superbia were. The fact is that regardless of your interactions you scumread him, refused to vote for him over some random person on D1, then called a vigishot on someone else aside him despite telling that you think he is with over 50% certainty scum (when Fazers was clearly just null and nothing more -- especially compared to his play - or lack of it - on D1). Then you tried to argue somehow your interactions with Superbia make you town (yes that's literally what you said in thread), when your actions regarding Superbia speak 100% otherwise. Yes, i was wrong, but still, i would 100% lynch anyone who does that, especially if it is a player of your caliber. That is just terrible play -- if it is coming from town.

The bolded is why what you are saying is so terrible. Of course it matters. Like the rest of my play which was easy townread by everyone else.
To adress your points: I did not refuse to vote superbia at all. I was about to vote him (literally had it typed out) after I said I would sheep Palmar on him. He then claimed a role and barring a cc it is always the correct play not to lynch him then. There is nothing wrong with that.
I did call for a vigshot on him. I retracted that later and said we should shoot in the lurkers/unknowns instead. True. Which is also the correct play since you would have to be 100 % sure superbia is mafia to call a shot on him here. And there is no way to be THAT sure. Lynching him day2 and giving the real doc a chance to cc if needed is way better than to handle this in the nightphase. This is always the correct way to proceed.

If you 100 % lynch anyone who does that then you are 100 % wrong and terrible on top of it.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
May 02 2016 10:34 GMT
#3496
On May 02 2016 19:31 Palmar wrote:
I am sorry that I didn't kick and scream to lynch superbia day 1.

If a person claims blue to save himself ALWAYS, ALWAYS lynch him. It is always the right play.

No, it is not. Wtf.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
May 02 2016 10:35 GMT
#3498
Not in an open setup.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
May 02 2016 10:38 GMT
#3499
In a closed setup you have a point Palmar. But not in an open setup. If super is town he always trades with a mafia or becomes confirmed town in theory.
Prev 1 27 28 29 30 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
CranKy Ducklings65
Liquipedia
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #2
ZZZero.O141
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 109
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 858
ZZZero.O 141
Bale 21
ajuk12(nOOB) 9
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm174
League of Legends
Doublelift5387
JimRising 788
Other Games
summit1g8391
FrodaN3366
KnowMe198
C9.Mang0178
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1199
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream40
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP62
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie841
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
10h 13m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
11h 13m
Monday Night Weeklies
16h 13m
Replay Cast
23h 13m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 10h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 11h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.