• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:56
CEST 18:56
KST 01:56
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9937 users

A normal game just for JAT <3 - Page 174

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 172 173 174 175 176 178 Next
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
May 02 2016 09:43 GMT
#3461
On May 02 2016 18:42 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 02 2016 18:38 justanothertownie wrote:
On May 02 2016 18:35 Rels wrote:
On May 02 2016 18:28 justanothertownie wrote:
On May 02 2016 18:07 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On May 02 2016 17:38 sicklucker wrote:
well.. it had nothing to do with his activity. it had everything to do with him refusing to vote his scum read who flipped roleblocker while at the same time they both decided to vote to save each other voting with there scum reads.

so randooomm

That was what JAT did aswell.

+ he tried to argue it makes him town.
+ he tried to argue he didn't actually say that when he got called out of it.

Nope.

I did not argue my vote made me town.
I DID argue that my interactions with super made me town which was 100 % true.
The only thing I later said is that it doesn't make me CONFIRMED town.

Seriously dude. You made a bad read/let scum fool you with bullshit. No way or need to defend it with even more bullshit.

Bro that "JAT is town because of his interactions with Superbia" from gumshoe was super bad because I would have done the exact same if I was active when he posted that bad post on Palmar. It didn't make you town, any good scum would bash his partner when he made that awful post. I was pretty helpless when gumshoe was convinced you were confirmed town for this reason when I knew it was BS but I didn't dare arguee about it when you were actually town.
I thought you were pretty townie though, not for that reason, but for being there all the time and moderating things that were said in the thread and calling the BS.

Bro, you even said it would be a good idea for super to go after palmar in the scum qt. And no, I certainly would not treat my scum partner this way.

I thought that when gumshoe made this huge post about Superbia being town for going on Palmar. Doesn't change the fact that I would have pressured him for that post if I was active when it was posted. I did actually, but it was later, after he was out of the thread.

Yes, when I had already done that.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
May 02 2016 09:43 GMT
#3462
On May 02 2016 18:41 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 02 2016 18:40 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Like here is a fact for you JAT:

When i stopped following the game not a single person in the game had found more mafia than i did, except for sicklucker (and maybe gumshoe, i am not sure). Definitely not you.

Sicklucker? The guy who said shapelog was confirmed mafia? Why don't you just admit that you didn't even read the game.

And where exactly did your vote end up on that day?
table for two on a tv tray
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
May 02 2016 09:44 GMT
#3463
lol this fight p:
rayn commited to his reads so it's pretty unfair to call him out when it's like impossible to have solved the game D2 and from the obs QT, so without being able to pressure people into the things he called out to see if they are true or not
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
May 02 2016 09:45 GMT
#3464
On May 02 2016 18:43 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 02 2016 18:41 justanothertownie wrote:
On May 02 2016 18:40 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Like here is a fact for you JAT:

When i stopped following the game not a single person in the game had found more mafia than i did, except for sicklucker (and maybe gumshoe, i am not sure). Definitely not you.

Sicklucker? The guy who said shapelog was confirmed mafia? Why don't you just admit that you didn't even read the game.

And where exactly did your vote end up on that day?

Nice deflection.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
May 02 2016 09:45 GMT
#3465
On May 02 2016 18:43 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 02 2016 18:42 Rels wrote:
On May 02 2016 18:38 justanothertownie wrote:
On May 02 2016 18:35 Rels wrote:
On May 02 2016 18:28 justanothertownie wrote:
On May 02 2016 18:07 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On May 02 2016 17:38 sicklucker wrote:
well.. it had nothing to do with his activity. it had everything to do with him refusing to vote his scum read who flipped roleblocker while at the same time they both decided to vote to save each other voting with there scum reads.

so randooomm

That was what JAT did aswell.

+ he tried to argue it makes him town.
+ he tried to argue he didn't actually say that when he got called out of it.

Nope.

I did not argue my vote made me town.
I DID argue that my interactions with super made me town which was 100 % true.
The only thing I later said is that it doesn't make me CONFIRMED town.

Seriously dude. You made a bad read/let scum fool you with bullshit. No way or need to defend it with even more bullshit.

Bro that "JAT is town because of his interactions with Superbia" from gumshoe was super bad because I would have done the exact same if I was active when he posted that bad post on Palmar. It didn't make you town, any good scum would bash his partner when he made that awful post. I was pretty helpless when gumshoe was convinced you were confirmed town for this reason when I knew it was BS but I didn't dare arguee about it when you were actually town.
I thought you were pretty townie though, not for that reason, but for being there all the time and moderating things that were said in the thread and calling the BS.

Bro, you even said it would be a good idea for super to go after palmar in the scum qt. And no, I certainly would not treat my scum partner this way.

I thought that when gumshoe made this huge post about Superbia being town for going on Palmar. Doesn't change the fact that I would have pressured him for that post if I was active when it was posted. I did actually, but it was later, after he was out of the thread.

Yes, when I had already done that.

That is my point bro p: I would have done what you did if I was in thread when that Superbia post was posted.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
May 02 2016 09:47 GMT
#3466
On May 02 2016 18:45 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 02 2016 18:43 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On May 02 2016 18:41 justanothertownie wrote:
On May 02 2016 18:40 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Like here is a fact for you JAT:

When i stopped following the game not a single person in the game had found more mafia than i did, except for sicklucker (and maybe gumshoe, i am not sure). Definitely not you.

Sicklucker? The guy who said shapelog was confirmed mafia? Why don't you just admit that you didn't even read the game.

And where exactly did your vote end up on that day?

Nice deflection.

What deflection? I saw at some point sicklucker called out Rels and Onegu. I don't know if that was before or after Shapelog flip. Probably after, so that only makes my original point stronger (lol), not yours.

Like can i also say "i actually scumread both Rels and Onegu i just called some other people scum in obs QT" like you do -> "I had better reads than you did, i just voted for the same people you scumread". ^^
table for two on a tv tray
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
May 02 2016 09:48 GMT
#3467
On May 02 2016 18:38 Rels wrote:
rayn I'm curious why did you think Onegu was town ? You mentioned a post that was pretty smart I think ?

rayn answer me ^^
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
May 02 2016 09:48 GMT
#3468
On May 02 2016 18:44 Rels wrote:
lol this fight p:
rayn commited to his reads so it's pretty unfair to call him out when it's like impossible to have solved the game D2 and from the obs QT, so without being able to pressure people into the things he called out to see if they are true or not

*day3

And I am not calling him out for being unable to solve the game since obviously noone had done so at that point in time. But he ranted and ranted about how something completely nai makes me "100 % scum" and how he would always lynch me for it while townreading both mafia. When clearly it did not make me mafia and everyone besides him was easily able to see it.
It just means he would always be terrible.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
May 02 2016 09:53 GMT
#3469
tbf shapelog was meh.

mafia is alot like baseball. if you have a .500 average your a superstar
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
May 02 2016 09:54 GMT
#3470
On May 02 2016 18:53 sicklucker wrote:
tbf shapelog was meh.

mafia is alot like baseball. if you have a .500 average your a superstar

Shape wasn't great but it is still the only mislynch I regret from this game. It wasn't necessary.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
May 02 2016 09:55 GMT
#3471
oh ya i remember why i voted shaeplog. because he was blatantly posting in the other game while he was afk that final day of his
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
May 02 2016 09:55 GMT
#3472
like I didnt say it in the thread but thats ultimately why I did it
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
May 02 2016 09:56 GMT
#3473
People just shouldn't join 2 games at the same time unless they are ABSOLUTELY sure they can deal with it. It really had a big influence on this game overall.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
May 02 2016 09:56 GMT
#3474
Shape EOD1 was the scummier of any player apart from Superbia himself. It was an easy lynch to push
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
May 02 2016 09:58 GMT
#3475
This:
On April 22 2016 22:28 Rels wrote:
Oh yeah I forgot JAS really didn't implicate himself during D1 lynch. He posted this 2 hours before deadline:
Show nested quote +
On April 17 2016 04:54 JustAnotherScummer wrote:
Alright, time to go to work.

Next post is 1h20 later:
Show nested quote +
On April 17 2016 06:18 JustAnotherScummer wrote:
Yeah, Something came up, and thou will not have time most likely from now to lynch.

The people I feel towny vibes from are:
Rels
Gum
A bit form Rsoul

Fine lynching:
Super,
Tumble to a degree
maybeeee Palmar
On April 17 2016 05:51 Tumblewood wrote:
ows: not even now? impressive
jas who are you really and what reactions are you going for + Show Spoiler +
don't lie you know you're going for reactions

I am not going for reactions. And I will reveal who I am after a quick glance at your filter.

Then finally he starts posting stuff only 12 minutes before deadline, and only an handful of posts:
+ Show Spoiler +

On April 17 2016 06:48 JustAnotherScummer wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 17 2016 06:24 Rels wrote:
On April 17 2016 06:18 JustAnotherScummer wrote:
Yeah, Something came up, and thou will not have time most likely from now to lynch.

The people I feel towny vibes from are:
Rels
Gum
A bit form Rsoul

Fine lynching:
Super,
Tumble to a degree
maybeeee Palmar
On April 17 2016 05:51 Tumblewood wrote:
ows: not even now? impressive
jas who are you really and what reactions are you going for + Show Spoiler +
don't lie you know you're going for reactions

I am not going for reactions. And I will reveal who I am after a quick glance at your filter.

Excitment!
Why do you still scumread Palmar when so many people has told it is NAI ?

Eh, I still find it sort of sus. yet, I acknowledge that time will tell.

On April 17 2016 06:50 JustAnotherScummer wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 17 2016 06:36 Tumblewood wrote:
i could switch to superbia to save myself but tbh that would probably lead to me getting lynched tomorrow anyway
if rayn is in the obs qt i hope i'm driving him insane right now

Alright,
I am spilling the beans here.

I am shapelog, And i know that you always vote for the survival wagon as town.

On April 17 2016 06:57 JustAnotherScummer wrote:
You still are way off tumble then what you feel like and i know as towntumble

On April 17 2016 06:58 JustAnotherScummer wrote:
Might just be me though.



If both his partners were up for lynched, that would explain why it was so hard for him to do anything near deadline.
Mm he voted on Tumble though.
Show nested quote +
On April 17 2016 06:58 JustAnotherScummer wrote:
Vote: Tumblewood

Actually he voted 2 minutes before deadline, at a time when it was clear GB was lynched, and if not GB Superbia.
Then after the flip he disappeared for 24 hours.
Yeah his attitude near EOD1 is very scum indicative.

justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
May 02 2016 09:58 GMT
#3476
On May 02 2016 18:56 Rels wrote:
Shape EOD1 was the scummier of any player apart from Superbia himself. It was an easy lynch to push

I think tumble not voting his counterwagon is a lot worse than what shape did even though that was weird too. But had we lynched tumble before shape this argument wouldn't have been used so much.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
May 02 2016 09:58 GMT
#3477
I just dont understand how you can be more invested in the second game. Like I afked in the second game would have done it as town or mafia because the first game was first protity over another pointless day one.

Def thought id be nked and i think people expected that other game to start later (me included) I signed up for it thinking I would be done the first
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
May 02 2016 09:58 GMT
#3478
On May 02 2016 18:56 justanothertownie wrote:
People just shouldn't join 2 games at the same time unless they are ABSOLUTELY sure they can deal with it. It really had a big influence on this game overall.

++
I did it once and I got mislynched for it. Don't know how people do it on a regular basis. Unless they are in vacation with nothing else to do.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
May 02 2016 09:59 GMT
#3479
On May 02 2016 18:58 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 02 2016 18:56 Rels wrote:
Shape EOD1 was the scummier of any player apart from Superbia himself. It was an easy lynch to push

I think tumble not voting his counterwagon is a lot worse than what shape did even though that was weird too. But had we lynched tumble before shape this argument wouldn't have been used so much.

Yeah that is true actually. Both of their EOD1 were scummy
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
May 02 2016 09:59 GMT
#3480
OMG JAT I REMEMBERED THE FUNNIEST THING
Prev 1 172 173 174 175 176 178 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h 4m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 187
ProTech149
UpATreeSC 121
BRAT_OK 53
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 3718
Bisu 1817
Soulkey 1222
EffOrt 750
Mini 552
Larva 345
ZerO 262
Horang2 249
actioN 167
ggaemo 158
[ Show more ]
Dewaltoss 132
Mind 79
hero 76
Sharp 71
Shinee 55
Sea.KH 55
sorry 52
Snow 42
Hyun 40
Barracks 37
Bale 32
Trap 31
Terrorterran 22
NaDa 19
ToSsGirL 16
Rock 15
scan(afreeca) 14
Sacsri 11
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
Noble 7
zelot 6
Dota 2
Gorgc5741
Dendi1279
XaKoH 434
420jenkins342
League of Legends
Reynor62
Counter-Strike
fl0m3543
x6flipin1710
pashabiceps740
Fnx 679
edward31
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes389
Liquid`Hasu155
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi1474
hiko844
FrodaN657
XBOCT241
Livibee187
TKL 105
QueenE95
C9.Mang082
Mew2King40
Grubby39
ZerO(Twitch)24
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV234
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream24
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 58
• Reevou 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 42
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV699
League of Legends
• Nemesis3816
• TFBlade699
Other Games
• Shiphtur489
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
7h 4m
Patches Events
23h 4m
The PondCast
1d 17h
INu's Battles
1d 18h
Percival vs TBD
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.