• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:21
CEST 17:21
KST 00:21
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)74Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9366 users

A normal game just for JAT <3 - Page 173

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 171 172 173 174 175 178 Next
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
May 02 2016 08:48 GMT
#3441
But I was PR. x;
Minimal effort.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
May 02 2016 08:51 GMT
#3442
idk if i was host I might have banned you for game throwing for trying to lynch palmar on a weekend and arguing points for it
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
May 02 2016 08:57 GMT
#3443
Scum burnout is a thing.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
May 02 2016 09:07 GMT
#3444
Yeah it really is. Especially paired with a very busy week. =/

I told myself that I could play scum if I rolled it pre-game. I lied.
Minimal effort.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-05-02 09:08:21
May 02 2016 09:07 GMT
#3445
On May 02 2016 17:38 sicklucker wrote:
well.. it had nothing to do with his activity. it had everything to do with him refusing to vote his scum read who flipped roleblocker while at the same time they both decided to vote to save each other voting with there scum reads.

so randooomm

That was what JAT did aswell.

+ he tried to argue it makes him town.
+ he tried to argue he didn't actually say that when he got called out of it.
table for two on a tv tray
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
May 02 2016 09:07 GMT
#3446
On May 02 2016 17:51 sicklucker wrote:
idk if i was host I might have banned you for game throwing for trying to lynch palmar on a weekend and arguing points for it


I just wanted to get Palmar lynched. :D
Minimal effort.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
May 02 2016 09:28 GMT
#3447
On May 02 2016 18:07 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 02 2016 17:38 sicklucker wrote:
well.. it had nothing to do with his activity. it had everything to do with him refusing to vote his scum read who flipped roleblocker while at the same time they both decided to vote to save each other voting with there scum reads.

so randooomm

That was what JAT did aswell.

+ he tried to argue it makes him town.
+ he tried to argue he didn't actually say that when he got called out of it.

Nope.

I did not argue my vote made me town.
I DID argue that my interactions with super made me town which was 100 % true.
The only thing I later said is that it doesn't make me CONFIRMED town.

Seriously dude. You made a bad read/let scum fool you with bullshit. No way or need to defend it with even more bullshit.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
May 02 2016 09:31 GMT
#3448
Happens to the best of us.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-05-02 09:33:15
May 02 2016 09:31 GMT
#3449
Sure bro. I am a bit puzzled though how my reads were astonishingly bad when you scumread the same people at D2-D3 i did (except with my control Superbia would have been shot on N1 most likely) aside you ofc, but it is unlike you would scumread yourself anyways. Are you saying you played astonishingly bad aswell or what's with the "bash rayn"?

hint: you didn't play good yourself.

Also if Rels' case was so bad and bullshit why didn't people call him out for it? If you thought something you didn't say that's another thing but that was EXACTLY what you did based on the thread, and that is a FACT.
table for two on a tv tray
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
May 02 2016 09:35 GMT
#3450
You would have shot me rayn?
Minimal effort.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
May 02 2016 09:35 GMT
#3451
On May 02 2016 18:31 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Sure bro. I am a bit puzzled though how my reads were astonishingly bad when you scumread the same people at D2-D3 i did (except with my control Superbia would have been shot on N1 most likely) aside you ofc, but it is unlike you would scumread yourself anyways. Are you saying you played astonishingly bad aswell or what's with the "bash rayn"?

hint: you didn't play good yourself.

The astonishingly bad comment was ritoky not me.
I called a vigshot on 2 people, one of them was mafia. I did call superbia mafia all game and was about to vote him when he fakeclaimed. We lynched him day2. Correct play.

I correctly analyzed the votecounts later and said it points towards Onegu+Rels and also had this combination as one of the most likely teams while you never had a single correct scumread besides superbia after his claim which quite frankly everyone had correct. You said Onegu is town for whatever nebulous reason and you said rels is town for a really shitty reason. I did neither. Every scumread of yours was town.
This was certainly not my best game - I will give you that. But the whole town including me had better reads than you.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
May 02 2016 09:35 GMT
#3452
On May 02 2016 18:28 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 02 2016 18:07 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On May 02 2016 17:38 sicklucker wrote:
well.. it had nothing to do with his activity. it had everything to do with him refusing to vote his scum read who flipped roleblocker while at the same time they both decided to vote to save each other voting with there scum reads.

so randooomm

That was what JAT did aswell.

+ he tried to argue it makes him town.
+ he tried to argue he didn't actually say that when he got called out of it.

Nope.

I did not argue my vote made me town.
I DID argue that my interactions with super made me town which was 100 % true.
The only thing I later said is that it doesn't make me CONFIRMED town.

Seriously dude. You made a bad read/let scum fool you with bullshit. No way or need to defend it with even more bullshit.

Bro that "JAT is town because of his interactions with Superbia" from gumshoe was super bad because I would have done the exact same if I was active when he posted that bad post on Palmar. It didn't make you town, any good scum would bash his partner when he made that awful post. I was pretty helpless when gumshoe was convinced you were confirmed town for this reason when I knew it was BS but I didn't dare arguee about it when you were actually town.
I thought you were pretty townie though, not for that reason, but for being there all the time and moderating things that were said in the thread and calling the BS.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
May 02 2016 09:38 GMT
#3453
On May 02 2016 18:35 justanothertownie wrote:
I correctly analyzed the votecounts later and said it points towards Onegu+Rels and also had this combination as one of the most likely teams while you never had a single correct scumread besides superbia after his claim which quite frankly everyone had correct.

idk when you did that but from what i see you voted for Shapelog and Tumblewood on D3 when i stopped following the game at the start of that day. It's kinda bs to say your reads were better AFTER i didn't read anymore, when at the time i did read your reads were the same.
table for two on a tv tray
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
May 02 2016 09:38 GMT
#3454
rayn I'm curious why did you think Onegu was town ? You mentioned a post that was pretty smart I think ?
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
May 02 2016 09:38 GMT
#3455
On May 02 2016 18:35 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 02 2016 18:28 justanothertownie wrote:
On May 02 2016 18:07 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On May 02 2016 17:38 sicklucker wrote:
well.. it had nothing to do with his activity. it had everything to do with him refusing to vote his scum read who flipped roleblocker while at the same time they both decided to vote to save each other voting with there scum reads.

so randooomm

That was what JAT did aswell.

+ he tried to argue it makes him town.
+ he tried to argue he didn't actually say that when he got called out of it.

Nope.

I did not argue my vote made me town.
I DID argue that my interactions with super made me town which was 100 % true.
The only thing I later said is that it doesn't make me CONFIRMED town.

Seriously dude. You made a bad read/let scum fool you with bullshit. No way or need to defend it with even more bullshit.

Bro that "JAT is town because of his interactions with Superbia" from gumshoe was super bad because I would have done the exact same if I was active when he posted that bad post on Palmar. It didn't make you town, any good scum would bash his partner when he made that awful post. I was pretty helpless when gumshoe was convinced you were confirmed town for this reason when I knew it was BS but I didn't dare arguee about it when you were actually town.
I thought you were pretty townie though, not for that reason, but for being there all the time and moderating things that were said in the thread and calling the BS.

Bro, you even said it would be a good idea for super to go after palmar in the scum qt. And no, I certainly would not treat my scum partner this way.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
May 02 2016 09:39 GMT
#3456
On May 02 2016 18:38 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 02 2016 18:35 justanothertownie wrote:
I correctly analyzed the votecounts later and said it points towards Onegu+Rels and also had this combination as one of the most likely teams while you never had a single correct scumread besides superbia after his claim which quite frankly everyone had correct.

idk when you did that but from what i see you voted for Shapelog and Tumblewood on D3 when i stopped following the game at the start of that day. It's kinda bs to say your reads were better AFTER i didn't read anymore, when at the time i did read your reads were the same.

I never townread those people so by definition our reads were not the same.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
May 02 2016 09:40 GMT
#3457
Like here is a fact for you JAT:

When i stopped following the game not a single person in the game had found more mafia than i did, except for sicklucker (and maybe gumshoe, i am not sure). Definitely not you.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
May 02 2016 09:41 GMT
#3458
On May 02 2016 18:39 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 02 2016 18:38 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On May 02 2016 18:35 justanothertownie wrote:
I correctly analyzed the votecounts later and said it points towards Onegu+Rels and also had this combination as one of the most likely teams while you never had a single correct scumread besides superbia after his claim which quite frankly everyone had correct.

idk when you did that but from what i see you voted for Shapelog and Tumblewood on D3 when i stopped following the game at the start of that day. It's kinda bs to say your reads were better AFTER i didn't read anymore, when at the time i did read your reads were the same.

I never townread those people so by definition our reads were not the same.

At least i call people town or scum, unlike you.
table for two on a tv tray
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
May 02 2016 09:41 GMT
#3459
On May 02 2016 18:40 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Like here is a fact for you JAT:

When i stopped following the game not a single person in the game had found more mafia than i did, except for sicklucker (and maybe gumshoe, i am not sure). Definitely not you.

Sicklucker? The guy who said shapelog was confirmed mafia? Why don't you just admit that you didn't even read the game.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
May 02 2016 09:42 GMT
#3460
On May 02 2016 18:38 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 02 2016 18:35 Rels wrote:
On May 02 2016 18:28 justanothertownie wrote:
On May 02 2016 18:07 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On May 02 2016 17:38 sicklucker wrote:
well.. it had nothing to do with his activity. it had everything to do with him refusing to vote his scum read who flipped roleblocker while at the same time they both decided to vote to save each other voting with there scum reads.

so randooomm

That was what JAT did aswell.

+ he tried to argue it makes him town.
+ he tried to argue he didn't actually say that when he got called out of it.

Nope.

I did not argue my vote made me town.
I DID argue that my interactions with super made me town which was 100 % true.
The only thing I later said is that it doesn't make me CONFIRMED town.

Seriously dude. You made a bad read/let scum fool you with bullshit. No way or need to defend it with even more bullshit.

Bro that "JAT is town because of his interactions with Superbia" from gumshoe was super bad because I would have done the exact same if I was active when he posted that bad post on Palmar. It didn't make you town, any good scum would bash his partner when he made that awful post. I was pretty helpless when gumshoe was convinced you were confirmed town for this reason when I knew it was BS but I didn't dare arguee about it when you were actually town.
I thought you were pretty townie though, not for that reason, but for being there all the time and moderating things that were said in the thread and calling the BS.

Bro, you even said it would be a good idea for super to go after palmar in the scum qt. And no, I certainly would not treat my scum partner this way.

I thought that when gumshoe made this huge post about Superbia being town for going on Palmar. Doesn't change the fact that I would have pressured him for that post if I was active when it was posted. I did actually, but it was later, after he was out of the thread.
Prev 1 171 172 173 174 175 178 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 8h 39m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech141
UpATreeSC 3
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 5124
Bisu 2805
Soulkey 1748
Jaedong 715
Horang2 577
EffOrt 539
Mini 508
Larva 344
actioN 290
ZerO 272
[ Show more ]
ggaemo 239
Yoon 150
Mind 96
Dewaltoss 89
sorry 82
Sea.KH 77
Sharp 75
Shinee 67
hero 66
Barracks 62
Pusan 57
Snow 51
Hyun 42
Bale 35
ToSsGirL 27
Trap 21
scan(afreeca) 20
Rock 17
NaDa 15
Terrorterran 15
Sacsri 12
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
Noble 8
zelot 7
Dota 2
Gorgc5426
qojqva2303
Dendi1201
420jenkins209
Counter-Strike
fl0m2836
Fnx 665
x6flipin431
Other Games
hiko914
Liquid`RaSZi897
B2W.Neo504
crisheroes313
DeMusliM281
XBOCT213
Livibee192
Liquid`VortiX182
QueenE99
Mew2King46
ZerO(Twitch)18
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream33
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 80
• mYiSmile133
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 42
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV644
League of Legends
• Nemesis3477
• TFBlade568
• Noizen108
Other Games
• Shiphtur344
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
8h 39m
Patches Events
1d
The PondCast
1d 18h
INu's Battles
1d 19h
Percival vs TBD
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.