• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:52
CEST 15:52
KST 22:52
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
[Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8004 users

A normal game just for JAT <3 - Page 172

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 170 171 172 173 174 178 Next
gumshoe
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada3602 Posts
May 01 2016 23:13 GMT
#3421
yeah, i made that post cause I figured I was dead anyways 100 percent because of that fucking slip (meant to pm)

figured it was worth a shot XD but yeah, was pretty obs,

rels, I scum read you mostly because I figured tumble was town from his day 1. You were mostly just process of elimination / :
gumshoe bullshitting at 120%~~Prplz
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
May 01 2016 23:15 GMT
#3422
On May 02 2016 08:08 Rels wrote:
I replied to that too im pretty sure
So dumb

Yeah, that's why I thought he is the medic if SL isn't. How can you guys miss that? ^^


You're a bastard btw. I read the scum qt.
Your "putting suspicion on JAT" thing worked btw. (not in the game - but you convinced rayn/obs that you were really towny and I HAD to be mafia with it!).
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
May 01 2016 23:25 GMT
#3423
On May 02 2016 08:13 gumshoe wrote:
yeah, i made that post cause I figured I was dead anyways 100 percent because of that fucking slip (meant to pm)

figured it was worth a shot XD but yeah, was pretty obs,

rels, I scum read you mostly because I figured tumble was town from his day 1. You were mostly just process of elimination / :

Hahaha that is hilarious :D
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
May 01 2016 23:26 GMT
#3424
On May 02 2016 08:15 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 02 2016 08:08 Rels wrote:
I replied to that too im pretty sure
So dumb

Yeah, that's why I thought he is the medic if SL isn't. How can you guys miss that? ^^


You're a bastard btw. I read the scum qt.
Your "putting suspicion on JAT" thing worked btw. (not in the game - but you convinced rayn/obs that you were really towny and I HAD to be mafia with it!).

Why am I a bastard ? And yeah I wanted to get you lynched in your own game but I pussied out when everybody hard townread you
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
May 01 2016 23:27 GMT
#3425
On May 02 2016 08:26 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 02 2016 08:15 justanothertownie wrote:
On May 02 2016 08:08 Rels wrote:
I replied to that too im pretty sure
So dumb

Yeah, that's why I thought he is the medic if SL isn't. How can you guys miss that? ^^


You're a bastard btw. I read the scum qt.
Your "putting suspicion on JAT" thing worked btw. (not in the game - but you convinced rayn/obs that you were really towny and I HAD to be mafia with it!).

Why am I a bastard ? And yeah I wanted to get you lynched in your own game but I pussied out when everybody hard townread you

You just answered your own question.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
May 01 2016 23:28 GMT
#3426
On May 02 2016 08:27 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 02 2016 08:26 Rels wrote:
On May 02 2016 08:15 justanothertownie wrote:
On May 02 2016 08:08 Rels wrote:
I replied to that too im pretty sure
So dumb

Yeah, that's why I thought he is the medic if SL isn't. How can you guys miss that? ^^


You're a bastard btw. I read the scum qt.
Your "putting suspicion on JAT" thing worked btw. (not in the game - but you convinced rayn/obs that you were really towny and I HAD to be mafia with it!).

Why am I a bastard ? And yeah I wanted to get you lynched in your own game but I pussied out when everybody hard townread you

You just answered your own question.

Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
May 01 2016 23:29 GMT
#3427
Lucky rayn wasn't playing right :p
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
May 01 2016 23:30 GMT
#3428
On May 02 2016 08:29 Rels wrote:
Lucky rayn wasn't playing right :p

Yeah, town would have lost early and hard ^^
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
May 01 2016 23:47 GMT
#3429
On May 02 2016 07:32 justanothertownie wrote:
sigh

There is effort level and there is "has done loads of scummy shit all game and doing absolutely nothing in LYLO" like, I love to bash SL but this loss is 100% on tumble. He did not even vote ffs.


i am not trying to bash SL, whether it was him or you there both were going to be in a rough spot because mafia was dominating the thread narrative and the town was mia. i just think "this loss is 100% on tumble" isn't a particularly helpful stance to take in regards to trying to improve as a player. even if tumble squandered away 100 hours and the game is largely his fault, it wasn't unwinnable per se. the correct arguments were made to find rels as mafia, and i felt from a host perspective that the case on rels was much stronger than the case on tumble. there's learning to be had here if you're looking for it; is my point, not just blame the afk guy.
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
May 01 2016 23:48 GMT
#3430
On May 02 2016 08:30 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 02 2016 08:29 Rels wrote:
Lucky rayn wasn't playing right :p

Yeah, town would have lost early and hard ^^


rayn's obs qt reads were astonishingly bad LOL. his read on jat was like his read on me from cell.
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
May 01 2016 23:50 GMT
#3431
On May 02 2016 08:47 ritoky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 02 2016 07:32 justanothertownie wrote:
sigh

There is effort level and there is "has done loads of scummy shit all game and doing absolutely nothing in LYLO" like, I love to bash SL but this loss is 100% on tumble. He did not even vote ffs.


i am not trying to bash SL, whether it was him or you there both were going to be in a rough spot because mafia was dominating the thread narrative and the town was mia. i just think "this loss is 100% on tumble" isn't a particularly helpful stance to take in regards to trying to improve as a player. even if tumble squandered away 100 hours and the game is largely his fault, it wasn't unwinnable per se. the correct arguments were made to find rels as mafia, and i felt from a host perspective that the case on rels was much stronger than the case on tumble. there's learning to be had here if you're looking for it; is my point, not just blame the afk guy.

Usually you would have point. Maybe.
But since the guy didn't even vote it is literally impossible to win for whoever is town with him.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
May 02 2016 00:09 GMT
#3432
Unless SL went let me vote rels forever and first. Only possible way and honestly no offense to SL as everyone would make the call I don't think there is anyway it happens.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
May 02 2016 04:57 GMT
#3433
On May 02 2016 08:48 ritoky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 02 2016 08:30 justanothertownie wrote:
On May 02 2016 08:29 Rels wrote:
Lucky rayn wasn't playing right :p

Yeah, town would have lost early and hard ^^


rayn's obs qt reads were astonishingly bad LOL. his read on jat was like his read on me from cell.

Well it's not like JAT didn't do those things. Would still lynch 100% of the time.
At least i would have managed to get mafia killed on N1. It's not like anyone managed to kill/lynch more mafia than i would when i was actually following the game.

Well played sicklucker and Rels, especially sicklucker!
table for two on a tv tray
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
May 02 2016 05:13 GMT
#3434
On May 02 2016 08:47 ritoky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 02 2016 07:32 justanothertownie wrote:
sigh

There is effort level and there is "has done loads of scummy shit all game and doing absolutely nothing in LYLO" like, I love to bash SL but this loss is 100% on tumble. He did not even vote ffs.


i am not trying to bash SL, whether it was him or you there both were going to be in a rough spot because mafia was dominating the thread narrative and the town was mia. i just think "this loss is 100% on tumble" isn't a particularly helpful stance to take in regards to trying to improve as a player. even if tumble squandered away 100 hours and the game is largely his fault, it wasn't unwinnable per se. the correct arguments were made to find rels as mafia, and i felt from a host perspective that the case on rels was much stronger than the case on tumble. there's learning to be had here if you're looking for it; is my point, not just blame the afk guy.

appreciate it, but the case on rels was so bad i felt like i was bsing as i wrote it.
good times for all
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
May 02 2016 05:15 GMT
#3435
GJ on winning. TY for carry bros.
Minimal effort.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
May 02 2016 05:38 GMT
#3436
On May 01 2016 14:50 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 17 2016 06:55 Superbia wrote:
I'm a PR you dipshits.



WTF? super claimed after being the 5th vote on tumble. it makes no FUCKING SENSE. Everything says tumble is fucking town here. WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU TUMBLE. still reading



On May 01 2016 14:55 sicklucker wrote:
lol yep rels is mafia. what a fucking game ima solo him with an afk town because I have the tie breaker (i hope)


On May 01 2016 14:56 sicklucker wrote:
what a time to be alive


On May 01 2016 15:55 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 17 2016 06:54 Palmar wrote:
fuck it, I'm staying course on superbia. His rsoultin/gb read post was completely non-sensical, he's taking a lot of weird stances based on literal things without trying to diagnose what may be behind it (look at his thing about fazer. Unless fazer is a good/experienced player it's unlikely he'd admit to just sheeping people as mafia).

I think it's a good lynch.


palmar posts tihs right before super fakeclaims. this should normally shut the door on any kind of shennanies palmar laid down the law...

It still happened but I have a really hard time seeing super seeing this post and decide he will fake claim to kill his partner.

Like the mafia team just did not have enough time to evalaute the option of gb getting lynched. I dont think they could havbe expected it or planned it.

I think this makes tumble always town. Theres no way I can see super doing this if they are a team.

I think this is my final answer what a weird fucking game.

I think 9/10 people would vote tumble but there is so much fucking logic that rels is the mafia



On May 01 2016 15:57 sicklucker wrote:
Rels I have no idea how town beat you this game but we did... sorry bro you deserved it



[image loading]
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
May 02 2016 08:24 GMT
#3437
Bro you got me even before that, when you did that trap where you voted Tumble I thought you really meant it and voted Tumble myself; then I lost myself in explanation and contradicted my story a few times, which is something I don't do as town and ironically was attacking Tumble for p:
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
May 02 2016 08:26 GMT
#3438
But you have no regret to have. Tumble was the right lynch 100% here. He was kinda scummy all game and this last few days were 100% scum indicative. I disagree with ritoky "the guy is gonna be low activity no matter what, not a good metric to judge him", this wasn't "low activity", he literally did nothing this last day apart from posting BS in a few separate occasions, one of those occasion promlising work later he didn't do AND that was just after you said you would lynch me so it looked super opportunistic. Then he came 10 minutes before deadline and martyred. 100% scum right there, never not lynching.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
May 02 2016 08:38 GMT
#3439
well.. it had nothing to do with his activity. it had everything to do with him refusing to vote his scum read who flipped roleblocker while at the same time they both decided to vote to save each other voting with there scum reads.

so randooomm
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
May 02 2016 08:43 GMT
#3440
On May 02 2016 17:38 sicklucker wrote:
well.. it had nothing to do with his activity. it had everything to do with him refusing to vote his scum read who flipped roleblocker while at the same time they both decided to vote to save each other voting with there scum reads.

so randooomm

++
Not voting Superbia to survive when he scumread him was extremely weird
Prev 1 170 171 172 173 174 178 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Kung Fu Cup
20:00
Kung Fu Cup Weekly #26
IntoTheiNu 1088
RotterdaM575
SteadfastSC290
TKL 221
Rex125
CosmosSc2 35
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 575
SteadfastSC 290
TKL 215
Rex 120
CosmosSc2 35
Codebar 26
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 45081
Shuttle 2519
Jaedong 1117
Calm 1044
Horang2 810
Mini 624
actioN 544
EffOrt 530
Soulkey 479
Soma 360
[ Show more ]
Stork 301
Rush 294
Larva 282
BeSt 221
Snow 192
ZerO 171
firebathero 133
Mong 119
Zeus 106
Last 91
910 74
Mind 68
hero 67
Free 66
Hyun 58
Sharp 56
Yoon 46
PianO 39
Pusan 34
sorry 34
Shinee 32
JYJ 26
Bale 25
Shine 25
Hm[arnc] 24
ToSsGirL 22
Sexy 22
Aegong 21
HiyA 21
Terrorterran 18
scan(afreeca) 12
Rock 10
Sacsri 10
Noble 10
Icarus 6
Dota 2
Gorgc4998
Dendi1276
Counter-Strike
fl0m1783
Fnx 575
edward46
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King170
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes576
Lowko371
Other Games
gofns24318
singsing2178
olofmeister1284
hiko574
B2W.Neo353
DeMusliM217
Livibee188
Pyrionflax170
Liquid`VortiX115
Khaldor76
QueenE73
Trikslyr63
ZerO(Twitch)14
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 1455
Other Games
BasetradeTV167
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream36
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH177
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2121
• Jankos1525
• TFBlade463
Other Games
• Shiphtur640
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
2h 8m
The PondCast
20h 8m
INu's Battles
21h 8m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 8h
Replay Cast
1d 9h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.