• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:20
CEST 23:20
KST 06:20
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10668 users

A normal game just for JAT <3 - Page 159

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 157 158 159 160 161 178 Next
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 28 2016 16:51 GMT
#3161
Before I do the defending, SL what parts of the case do you agree with ?
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 28 2016 16:52 GMT
#3162
because if im confirmed town then tumble cant mislynch me. if things were going the way they were going you a very possible scum would have had the hammer. im not letting that happen bro
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 28 2016 16:52 GMT
#3163
On April 29 2016 01:47 sicklucker wrote:
im not even sure if you think im scum man so I dont know how I feel about wtf your saying. give me a read. how often am I scum? last we talked you were never voting me ever

The "never voting you ever" was exagerated to see how you would react. But it's not far from the truth, I don't think I'll vote you over Tumble. If this guy is town he has made the game easy for you.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 28 2016 16:54 GMT
#3164
On April 29 2016 01:52 sicklucker wrote:
because if im confirmed town then tumble cant mislynch me. if things were going the way they were going you a very possible scum would have had the hammer. im not letting that happen bro

This is kinda fucked up but it also kinda make sense. IDK I'm way more interested by solving the game than by proving my townieness. But I did towncases on me before for kinda the same reasons you're saying, to solve the game for the other players.
I guess your vote really means nothing about your alignment then.
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
April 28 2016 16:54 GMT
#3165
On April 29 2016 01:13 sicklucker wrote:
tumbleweed I jsut voted to save you. You would have been lynched with a 2-2 tie because me and rels voted to lynch you before you and jat voted no lynch. rels just said he was never changing so If I was scum here all I have to do is keep my vote on you and I win the game.

Ok so sicklucker is officially confirmed town we can move on with are lives. Hell i might even be the nk now. So now that you can focus on one person now tumble maybe you can not shit the bed

I am
Do you want me to copy and paste my case on Rels or will you go back one page
good times for all
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 28 2016 16:54 GMT
#3166
you know how you look by just copying everything I did right? you were acualy getting mad at me yesterday telling me to go reread the game because I was keeping my reads close to my vest. and now aparently you were donig the same..

Like everything I did you countered like its so unlickly that its acualy true and more likely you just want to have 2 potential lynches in final 3 instead of one
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 28 2016 16:55 GMT
#3167
On April 29 2016 01:54 Tumblewood wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 29 2016 01:13 sicklucker wrote:
tumbleweed I jsut voted to save you. You would have been lynched with a 2-2 tie because me and rels voted to lynch you before you and jat voted no lynch. rels just said he was never changing so If I was scum here all I have to do is keep my vote on you and I win the game.

Ok so sicklucker is officially confirmed town we can move on with are lives. Hell i might even be the nk now. So now that you can focus on one person now tumble maybe you can not shit the bed

I am
Do you want me to copy and paste my case on Rels or will you go back one page


i want your read on wtf just happened for a start...
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 28 2016 16:56 GMT
#3168
On April 28 2016 14:56 Tumblewood wrote:
Also he has clearly been pushing/testing the waters for an early game end (aka killing me before we have to, aka objectively suboptimal play that a townie should not be doing)
SL has also been joining in which has me worried


tumble if your posting the truth here then I should be confirmed town to you now. because you clearly believed rels was never changing his vote
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 28 2016 16:57 GMT
#3169
On April 29 2016 01:54 sicklucker wrote:
you know how you look by just copying everything I did right? you were acualy getting mad at me yesterday telling me to go reread the game because I was keeping my reads close to my vest. and now aparently you were donig the same..

Like everything I did you countered like its so unlickly that its acualy true and more likely you just want to have 2 potential lynches in final 3 instead of one

Well, you started it by voting Tumble, I had to see if that was real or not. But my reads are all true, only I'm not never changing my mind like I said, but every reason I've said, I'm really thinking them.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 28 2016 16:57 GMT
#3170
i acualy did miss your big post ill go read it. i read your small ones
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 28 2016 17:04 GMT
#3171
I really wish you posted that case before I more or less forced you into targeting rels over me
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 28 2016 17:06 GMT
#3172
this thread needs some insight from mr.neutral himself
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 28 2016 17:11 GMT
#3173
hey jat how do you feel about everything thats happened in this game?

jat- its non alignment related really

but ya some unbiased opinions would be nice
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
April 28 2016 17:52 GMT
#3174
On April 29 2016 01:56 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 28 2016 14:56 Tumblewood wrote:
Also he has clearly been pushing/testing the waters for an early game end (aka killing me before we have to, aka objectively suboptimal play that a townie should not be doing)
SL has also been joining in which has me worried


tumble if your posting the truth here then I should be confirmed town to you now. because you clearly believed rels was never changing his vote

you're not truly confirmed town, but you might as well be because I'm not voting you over rels. you can't just do something and then tell us that it means you're confirmed town.
good times for all
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 28 2016 18:03 GMT
#3175
I just did. and from your pov I should be so I dont know why your arguing it. I can understand rels arguing it over you
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
April 28 2016 18:11 GMT
#3176
On April 29 2016 03:03 sicklucker wrote:
I just did. and from your pov I should be so I dont know why your arguing it. I can understand rels arguing it over you

let's be honest here:
scum kills jat tonight, and then it's me vs rels with you as the hammer. there's no way in a million years that both I and Rels vote you tomorrow, so you get to gloat about how confirmed you are if you want. happy?
good times for all
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 28 2016 18:12 GMT
#3177
On April 29 2016 01:18 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 29 2016 01:17 sicklucker wrote:
like the 10 second plan has no purpose when I can elimate the mislynch pool by one. and I fucking told you the plan already so its bloody pointless...

I wanted to see how you would react by saying I would not move my vote. You immediately going to the "I'm confirmed" plan is suspicious. That does not make you scum but you could have been confirmed town

Bullshit.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 28 2016 18:19 GMT
#3178
On April 29 2016 03:11 Tumblewood wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 29 2016 03:03 sicklucker wrote:
I just did. and from your pov I should be so I dont know why your arguing it. I can understand rels arguing it over you

let's be honest here:
scum kills jat tonight, and then it's me vs rels with you as the hammer. there's no way in a million years that both I and Rels vote you tomorrow, so you get to gloat about how confirmed you are if you want. happy?


scum likes to wifmo when there backs against the wall. either of us could be killed because we are both unkillable via lynch
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 28 2016 18:25 GMT
#3179
On April 29 2016 02:11 sicklucker wrote:
hey jat how do you feel about everything thats happened in this game?

jat- its non alignment related really

but ya some unbiased opinions would be nice

Rels reaction was weird. I mean it obviously did not make you confirmed town but why did he fight this so hard if he believes you are town anyways? Very strange.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 28 2016 18:26 GMT
#3180
"You could be confirmed town".
No, he couldn't. You explained why yourself....
Prev 1 157 158 159 160 161 178 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 40m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 436
ProTech139
StarCraft: Brood War
Bale 16
910 14
MaD[AoV]0
League of Legends
JimRising 181
Counter-Strike
fl0m4590
Fnx 555
minikerr3
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox118
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4544
Liquid`Hasu661
Other Games
summit1g4435
Liquid`RaSZi1606
FrodaN529
PPMD232
C9.Mang0185
RotterdaM103
JuggernautJason39
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV205
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream16
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21220
Other Games
• Shiphtur898
• imaqtpie616
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
2h 40m
Patches Events
18h 40m
The PondCast
1d 12h
INu's Battles
1d 13h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.