• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:14
CEST 00:14
KST 07:14
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8369 users

A normal game just for JAT <3 - Page 161

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 159 160 161 162 163 178 Next
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 28 2016 20:05 GMT
#3201
On April 29 2016 05:02 Tumblewood wrote:
and yes it does counter what you said (except maybe 4.)

How so ? You admited 2 and 6 weren't true. And 1 is retarded, there is a reason why I scumread scum or scummy people the most - because they were scummy. I suspected JAT D2, gumshoe at the start of D1, I was wary of SL and rsoul for some time - I didn't push for tjeir lynches because they were townie eventually.
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
April 28 2016 20:08 GMT
#3202
On April 29 2016 05:03 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 29 2016 05:02 Tumblewood wrote:
On April 17 2016 06:55 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 17 2016 06:55 Superbia wrote:
I can't make it any clearer than this right now. DO NOT LYNCH ME.

This is basically a claim. Great. Staying on GB then.

On April 17 2016 06:56 Palmar wrote:
On April 17 2016 06:55 Superbia wrote:
I can't make it any clearer than this right now. DO NOT LYNCH ME.

nice, last minute "claim"


Yeah, so reacting to the claim. Like I did.

-_-
it's about how you reacted
good times for all
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 28 2016 20:10 GMT
#3203
On April 29 2016 05:08 Tumblewood wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 29 2016 05:03 Rels wrote:
On April 29 2016 05:02 Tumblewood wrote:
On April 17 2016 06:55 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 17 2016 06:55 Superbia wrote:
I can't make it any clearer than this right now. DO NOT LYNCH ME.

This is basically a claim. Great. Staying on GB then.

On April 17 2016 06:56 Palmar wrote:
On April 17 2016 06:55 Superbia wrote:
I can't make it any clearer than this right now. DO NOT LYNCH ME.

nice, last minute "claim"


Yeah, so reacting to the claim. Like I did.

-_-
it's about how you reacted

My way of reacting to this claim doesn't make me scum. Me reacting at all is a town indicator 'cause partners are most likely to be careful about their partner's interactions. Stop BSing.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 28 2016 20:12 GMT
#3204
The only thing that makes me scum this game is my D1 vote, because I voted the opposite wagon of the RB, who was town if you are town. Stop making points that are not scum indicative.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 28 2016 20:22 GMT
#3205
gotta AFK for some time but I suppose it doesn't matter anyway ^^
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 28 2016 21:47 GMT
#3206
Yep doesn't look like it.
Gonna wait for deadline then go to sleep
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 28 2016 21:51 GMT
#3207
Actually I'm gonna sleep now
See you tomorrow (=
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
April 28 2016 22:00 GMT
#3208
Night 5


umtil deadline
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 29 2016 08:09 GMT
#3209
A for Activity
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 29 2016 16:00 GMT
#3210
Well, my best friend's dad just died, so I probably won't be there tomorrow at all 'cause we're going to drink a lot tonight, take a sleeping break, and resumes drinking a lot tomorrow. I was planning on rereading the whole game Saturday after another flip but that will have to wait for Sunday.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 29 2016 16:02 GMT
#3211
TLDR don't expect another post from me until 12 hours before deadline. Unless drunk!Rels posts some BS in the thread, but don't listen to that guy he's drunk.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 29 2016 18:37 GMT
#3212
I mean whats there to talk about really. but 12 hours before deadline is cutting it close
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 29 2016 18:37 GMT
#3213
altho I read your posts in refurse order
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 29 2016 18:39 GMT
#3214
Like its clear jat does not want to make a decision unless he has to make a decision. and im kind of in the same boat. Neither of us really think we can influence the other perhaps? But I really wanna know who he would vote here incase he dies. Clearly I have not made up my mind.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 29 2016 18:43 GMT
#3215
Like I kind of have this feeling im going to die tho. Like mafia has no clue who im going to vote because i sure dont.

Jats overconfidence of dying here has made him do nothing tbh and he almost looks lynchable again for coasting where I think you would have to be a special person to vote me tomorrow after throwing away the hammer today.

Also I think mafia likes to kill the less expected person in these spots which among you three is clearly me but we will see.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 29 2016 18:46 GMT
#3216
lvl 1 thinking is a rels mafia would nk me more. but not alot of value in that especially after I say it
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 29 2016 18:55 GMT
#3217
On April 30 2016 03:39 sicklucker wrote:
Like its clear jat does not want to make a decision unless he has to make a decision. and im kind of in the same boat. Neither of us really think we can influence the other perhaps? But I really wanna know who he would vote here incase he dies. Clearly I have not made up my mind.

I am still in the same place I was earlier. I haven't made up my mind either and I don't really see why I should when in a few hours I am either dead or - if the last mafia is stupid - have one less person to worry about.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 29 2016 18:58 GMT
#3218
I don't think SL is mafia. But he could be mislynched if things go south in final 3. I am never going to get mislynched.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 29 2016 22:10 GMT
#3219
palmar host?
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
April 29 2016 22:14 GMT
#3220
Day 6


JustAnotherTownie the VT has been killed!

until deadline



+ Show Spoiler +
sorry for late post
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Prev 1 159 160 161 162 163 178 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 47m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech142
SpeCial 101
Nathanias 1
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 377
MaD[AoV]26
910 23
Bale 11
League of Legends
JimRising 496
Counter-Strike
fl0m4440
Fnx 613
minikerr8
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox469
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4210
Other Games
summit1g6844
FrodaN650
C9.Mang0261
Trikslyr17
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV254
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream15
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• davetesta2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21424
Other Games
• imaqtpie798
• Shiphtur567
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
1h 47m
Patches Events
17h 47m
The PondCast
1d 11h
INu's Battles
1d 12h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.