• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:16
CEST 07:16
KST 14:16
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7311 users

A normal game just for JAT <3 - Page 157

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 155 156 157 158 159 178 Next
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 28 2016 16:19 GMT
#3121
rels I just made your game really easy if your town. theres no reason for you to be mad here honestly.

unless your scum...
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 28 2016 16:19 GMT
#3122
In reality I had nothing to do this afternoon but I planned on answering the case tonight after seeing what happens at deadline. Since everything is done now I'll respond to it as soon as I can - IE when I get home.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 28 2016 16:20 GMT
#3123
On April 29 2016 01:19 sicklucker wrote:
rels I just made your game really easy if your town. theres no reason for you to be mad here honestly.

unless your scum...

You're the one that seems mad honestly (= you have reasons to be. You could have been confirmed town by not chosing the easy route that scum would 100% take
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 28 2016 16:21 GMT
#3124
On April 29 2016 01:20 Rels wrote:
##Unvote
##Vote no-lynch



lol are you trying to do everything you can to get lynched today? if so ty for making it a more fun game
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 28 2016 16:22 GMT
#3125
On April 29 2016 01:20 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 29 2016 01:19 sicklucker wrote:
rels I just made your game really easy if your town. theres no reason for you to be mad here honestly.

unless your scum...

You're the one that seems mad honestly (= you have reasons to be. You could have been confirmed town by not chosing the easy route that scum would 100% take


why would I be mad im confirmed town and made it winnable if your scum which I kind of think you are now
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 28 2016 16:23 GMT
#3126
On April 29 2016 01:21 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 29 2016 01:20 Rels wrote:
##Unvote
##Vote no-lynch



lol are you trying to do everything you can to get lynched today? if so ty for making it a more fun game

The only reason I was still on Tumble after you clearly said your vote was a plan yesterday was to see how you react at EOD. There is no point to stay on him anymore.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 28 2016 16:24 GMT
#3127
On April 29 2016 01:22 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 29 2016 01:20 Rels wrote:
On April 29 2016 01:19 sicklucker wrote:
rels I just made your game really easy if your town. theres no reason for you to be mad here honestly.

unless your scum...

You're the one that seems mad honestly (= you have reasons to be. You could have been confirmed town by not chosing the easy route that scum would 100% take


why would I be mad im confirmed town and made it winnable if your scum which I kind of think you are now

Because you are not (=
Like, after all you said yesterday, you cannot think I was really going to vote 100% Tumble until the very end if I was town. So when I went "never switching off Tumble", you should have went with it to see if I really meant it or not. That would have solved the game from your POV.
But instead you went for the towncred on your side, which is what scum!you would have done. Maybe town!you too. But that makes you unconfirmed unfortunately.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 28 2016 16:24 GMT
#3128
"sure"

like your back to trying to keep the mislynch pool to two people instead of one its so obvious
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 28 2016 16:25 GMT
#3129
On April 29 2016 01:24 sicklucker wrote:
"sure"

like your back to trying to keep the mislynch pool to two people instead of one its so obvious

Of course, it's LYLO.
If lynch is right now I still lynch Tumble 99%. But knowing how you play, it's super weird to me that you went for the towncred instead of for the trap
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 28 2016 16:25 GMT
#3130
like you cant even argue there is scum motivation in what i just did. I literraly just have to lynch tumble as scum. Thats the easist goal to victory as a scum sicklucker so im now trying tp lynch you for?

Tumble still has not defended himself
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 28 2016 16:27 GMT
#3131
Explain this to me sicklucker.
Let's say you are town. You see me going "never switching off Tumble".
1 - How do you not see that this is not true after admitting that your own vote is never going to stay on him ?
Now if I am town, it is a plan and I'm going ot unvote near deadline. If I am scum I might be tempted to win the game right there.
2 - Why did you not go with the flow and check what I do at deadline ? Why go instead for the towncred for you ?
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 28 2016 16:29 GMT
#3132
Your really gonna stick with that stupid plan even after you explained it?
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 28 2016 16:29 GMT
#3133
or should I say you were really gonna stick with my stupid plan even after I explained it?

seems pretty far fetched bro
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 28 2016 16:30 GMT
#3134
On April 29 2016 01:25 sicklucker wrote:
like you cant even argue there is scum motivation in what i just did. I literraly just have to lynch tumble as scum. Thats the easist goal to victory as a scum sicklucker so im now trying tp lynch you for?

Tumble still has not defended himself

That doesn't make sense.
Either:
- you didn't think my "never switching off Tumble" was true. In that case there is 0 towncred to be had because you know that Tumble is never lynched today. So you going for the "I'm confirmed" doesn't make sense.
- you though my "never switching off Tumble" was true. How could you think this after what happened yesterday ?
In both cases there is a problem in your logic. Which case is it ?
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 28 2016 16:31 GMT
#3135
You can call them "explanation 1" and "explanation 2". Which is it ?
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 28 2016 16:33 GMT
#3136
1 or 2
Quick I got to leave work p:
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 28 2016 16:33 GMT
#3137
I think you were never switching off tumble. that would be as town or mafia but idk why you would argue it here seems dumb just lynch tumble
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 28 2016 16:33 GMT
#3138
Actually screw it it's super late
See you when I get home. First thing, answering the bad case. Then we can continue talking
Post "1" or "2" pretty please ^^
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 28 2016 16:34 GMT
#3139
you really expect me to believe you had the same plan as me? when thats your only play as mafia to keep me me lynchable in final 3? ya no
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 28 2016 16:35 GMT
#3140
On April 29 2016 01:33 sicklucker wrote:
I think you were never switching off tumble. that would be as town or mafia but idk why you would argue it here seems dumb just lynch tumble

This doesn't make sense. Ofc I would never vote Tumble when the best play is to no-lynch. You know yourself it is the best play. I'm not dumber than you. The only way I go with the Tumble lynch is if I'm scum, AND if you believed that you would have gone with the "10 seconds unvote" to see if I meant it or not
Prev 1 155 156 157 158 159 178 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
GuemChi 1315
910 96
Hyun 90
NotJumperer 52
Bale 39
Noble 16
Britney 0
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm185
febbydoto13
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King117
Other Games
summit1g7470
Coldzera 740
JimRising 621
hungrybox616
WinterStarcraft363
C9.Mang0302
PiGStarcraft234
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick676
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream24
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 30
• Letter1411
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2128
League of Legends
• Rush1101
• Lourlo901
• Stunt294
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
4h 44m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
5h 44m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
18h 44m
Patches Events
1d 10h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.