• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:01
CEST 10:01
KST 17:01
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Dating: How's your luck? Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8418 users

A normal game just for JAT <3 - Page 158

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 156 157 158 159 160 178 Next
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 28 2016 16:36 GMT
#3141
but I made you believe that i was never not voting tumble. so as mafia you wanted to vote tumble =]

thats way more likely then the alternative
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 28 2016 16:36 GMT
#3142
On April 29 2016 01:34 sicklucker wrote:
you really expect me to believe you had the same plan as me? when thats your only play as mafia to keep me me lynchable in final 3? ya no

I don't care to keep you lynchable as scum when Tumble is this scummy. I don't know why you are even talking about that when you were 100% certain I was going to vote Tumble until the end 2 minutes ago
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 28 2016 16:37 GMT
#3143
Even after I brought it up I said I would still be open to lynching tumble today after reading him. only when I made it clear that too was also not true you changed your story
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 28 2016 16:38 GMT
#3144
On April 29 2016 01:37 sicklucker wrote:
Even after I brought it up I said I would still be open to lynching tumble today after reading him. only when I made it clear that too was also not true you changed your story

Yeah, and that made me think that as town you would go with the unvote before deadline if I said I would never unvote Tumble.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 28 2016 16:38 GMT
#3145
like we already told jat and tumble in thread that we wre going to switch to no lynch at the last second. so there was acualy no value for doing it since WE TOLD THEM. THERE NOT GOING TO FALL FOR IT.

So I ask you again why were you still voting tumble?
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 28 2016 16:39 GMT
#3146
On April 29 2016 01:38 sicklucker wrote:
like we already told jat and tumble in thread that we wre going to switch to no lynch at the last second. so there was acualy no value for doing it since WE TOLD THEM. THERE NOT GOING TO FALL FOR IT.

So I ask you again why were you still voting tumble?

IF THIS IS TRUE YOU ARE NOT CONFIRMED TOWN. SO WHY AER YOU CALLING YOURSELF CONFIRMED TOWN
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 28 2016 16:40 GMT
#3147
You say:
"I'm confirmed town becuase I unvoted Tumble when as scum I would lynch him becasue Rels would lynch him 100%"
AND
"Tumble was never getting lynched today"
THIS DOESNT MATCH CHOSE 1
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 28 2016 16:41 GMT
#3148
And I stayed on Tumble to see what you would do. I didn't know what you were going to do as scum, but if you had unvote 10 seconds before deadline you would be confirmed town. If you had not unvote you would be confitmed scum. If you had unvote before like you did it proves nothing.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 28 2016 16:41 GMT
#3149
On April 29 2016 01:38 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 29 2016 01:37 sicklucker wrote:
Even after I brought it up I said I would still be open to lynching tumble today after reading him. only when I made it clear that too was also not true you changed your story

Yeah, and that made me think that as town you would go with the unvote before deadline if I said I would never unvote Tumble.


but i told my plan in thread? infact I even said it was my old plan. and that I changed my plan. I specificly said I had changed my plan to seeing if you would vote tumble after I voted tumble. Because your vote was a hammer and tiebreaker
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 28 2016 16:42 GMT
#3150
On April 29 2016 01:41 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 29 2016 01:38 Rels wrote:
On April 29 2016 01:37 sicklucker wrote:
Even after I brought it up I said I would still be open to lynching tumble today after reading him. only when I made it clear that too was also not true you changed your story

Yeah, and that made me think that as town you would go with the unvote before deadline if I said I would never unvote Tumble.


but i told my plan in thread? infact I even said it was my old plan. and that I changed my plan. I specificly said I had changed my plan to seeing if you would vote tumble after I voted tumble. Because your vote was a hammer and tiebreaker

On April 29 2016 01:41 Rels wrote:
And I stayed on Tumble to see what you would do. I didn't know what you were going to do as scum, but if you had unvote 10 seconds before deadline you would be confirmed town. If you had not unvote you would be confitmed scum. If you had unvote before like you did it proves nothing.

sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 28 2016 16:42 GMT
#3151
On April 29 2016 01:39 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 29 2016 01:38 sicklucker wrote:
like we already told jat and tumble in thread that we wre going to switch to no lynch at the last second. so there was acualy no value for doing it since WE TOLD THEM. THERE NOT GOING TO FALL FOR IT.

So I ask you again why were you still voting tumble?

IF THIS IS TRUE YOU ARE NOT CONFIRMED TOWN. SO WHY AER YOU CALLING YOURSELF CONFIRMED TOWN


Well im only confirmed town if they believe like I do you were serious about staying on tumble. to me im confirmed town
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 28 2016 16:44 GMT
#3152
rels your reaction is not townie at all. a townie reaction to this would be w/e I cant prove I was going to swtich off tumble ao ill just convince you im town and tumbles scum.

But here your trying to make me look like a villian for no reason. But you dont really have any intention of getting me lynched I dont get it
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 28 2016 16:46 GMT
#3153
lol you're so dumb I can't even be mad p:
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 28 2016 16:46 GMT
#3154
Reread the conversation if you think I'm tthe one trying to make you look bad
Becase you are the one doing that + saying you're confirmed ^^
You're so unbelievably obtus it's funny
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 28 2016 16:47 GMT
#3155
And if you're town you really have low standards for me. You think I really thought Tumble had a chance to be lynched today, regardless of my alignment, after you claimed your plan yesterday ? You played with me in several games, hell you played with me in PYP where it was super themed, you know I think a lot about every possible things.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 28 2016 16:47 GMT
#3156
im not even sure if you think im scum man so I dont know how I feel about wtf your saying. give me a read. how often am I scum? last we talked you were never voting me ever
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 28 2016 16:48 GMT
#3157
On April 29 2016 01:47 Rels wrote:
And if you're town you really have low standards for me. You think I really thought Tumble had a chance to be lynched today, regardless of my alignment, after you claimed your plan yesterday ? You played with me in several games, hell you played with me in PYP where it was super themed, you know I think a lot about every possible things.


i left the option open. tumble has still not came into the thread to defend himself like at all...

it was worth a shot for any scum really
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 28 2016 16:49 GMT
#3158
If anything this is a small scum indicator to you because I think as town you're not that dumb, you would have seen that my Tumble vote was not real, and called me out on that, or test me by unvoting at deadline. But if you're scum you saw the possibility to be confirmed town and didn't think of what you would have done as town.
I don't know it's so small it's probably not possible to judge your alingment on that.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 28 2016 16:49 GMT
#3159
On April 29 2016 01:48 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 29 2016 01:47 Rels wrote:
And if you're town you really have low standards for me. You think I really thought Tumble had a chance to be lynched today, regardless of my alignment, after you claimed your plan yesterday ? You played with me in several games, hell you played with me in PYP where it was super themed, you know I think a lot about every possible things.


i left the option open. tumble has still not came into the thread to defend himself like at all...

it was worth a shot for any scum really

You didn't leave the option open, you shut it down to claim that you were confirmed town.
That is what I'm saying from the beginning of this conversation bro.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 28 2016 16:51 GMT
#3160
Alright I'm going home. I look forward defending to Tumble case 'cause I spotted so many things that were not true, it's going to be fun. ^^
Prev 1 156 157 158 159 160 178 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 59m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Zeus 576
Hyun 45
NotJumperer 43
Killer 36
Bale 33
scan(afreeca) 21
ajuk12(nOOB) 16
Larva 15
Britney 0
Dota 2
febbydoto144
League of Legends
JimRising 477
Counter-Strike
ceh9539
edward50
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King103
Other Games
summit1g8450
olofmeister762
Coldzera 702
Happy271
Sick152
ViBE21
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick558
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream36
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2287
League of Legends
• Jankos846
• Stunt369
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
1h 59m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2h 59m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
15h 59m
Patches Events
1d 7h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.