• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:40
CEST 17:40
KST 00:40
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20266Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Biografia
Playlenda
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10063 users

Noir Mini Mafia: Chapter 4 - Page 31

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 29 30 31 32 33 77 Next
nnn_thekushmountains
Profile Joined February 2016
1501 Posts
March 10 2016 12:18 GMT
#601
That doesn't make sense but you know what I mean
nnn_thekushmountains
Profile Joined February 2016
1501 Posts
March 10 2016 12:27 GMT
#602
Geript
Tumblewood
Shapelog
Yamato7
Alakaslam

My sxumlist is way too long. I'm going to try to slim this down later
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 10 2016 12:29 GMT
#603
I fucking hope that is your townlist and you forgot me.

How is Shape even mafia at this point? Come on.

Come on Kush.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 10 2016 12:31 GMT
#604
I don't know what you are doing tbh.
I had a good night of sleep.
nnn_thekushmountains
Profile Joined February 2016
1501 Posts
March 10 2016 12:31 GMT
#605
On March 10 2016 21:29 Koshi wrote:
I fucking hope that is your townlist and you forgot me.

How is Shape even mafia at this point? Come on.

Come on Kush.

Are we reading different games lol.

Why is shape town? If you can point to something specific.
nnn_thekushmountains
Profile Joined February 2016
1501 Posts
March 10 2016 12:32 GMT
#606
I do suck at reading shape and I'm extra cautious about him. I don't have a reason to town him though.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 10 2016 12:34 GMT
#607
On March 10 2016 21:31 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 10 2016 21:29 Koshi wrote:
I fucking hope that is your townlist and you forgot me.

How is Shape even mafia at this point? Come on.

Come on Kush.

Are we reading different games lol.

Why is shape town? If you can point to something specific.

Mindmelding.

I also like his tone this game. Extremely happy and carefree.
For example the joy he expressed when people townread him. It was super likely to come from town.

You are extremely tunneled on that early game tidbit that was pretty null. It could easily be town trying to get game going.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 10 2016 12:35 GMT
#608
I think Vivax/Rels is a very good combination for mafia this game. Look at the interactions and how they read each other. I am baffled that you think both are town.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 10 2016 12:45 GMT
#609
I also think that geript can only be mafia with alakaslam at this rate. Or he isn't paying attention on who he can easily misslynch and get away with it.

I don't think geript is mafia most likely for that play.



Like I said before. I have seen geript play exactly like this as town before. And before another Vivax reacts like the cunt he is, I don't know how geript plays mafia.


Who said that Vivax is pushing this game forward? Because that person deserves to be lynched just for that sentence. I just remember that somebody said that.
Vivax is not doing such a thing.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 10 2016 12:58 GMT
#610
I think I actually want to lynch Rels over Vivax. Vivax is being such an provoking cunt... I don't know if he does it as mafia. Or is it some kind of stupid roleplay kinda thing?

geript/yamato/koshi is deserved some.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 10 2016 12:58 GMT
#611
is = all
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 10 2016 13:02 GMT
#612
My biggest reason to suspect Rels is that has no conviction in solving the game and his reads.

-"We need the info from the flip"
- The push on Alakaslam
- "geript 100% mafia even if Alakaslam isn't mafia"
- The constant double reads. "x is mafia but x could be town because this reason" "x is town but could be mafia because y"
- How he attempted to read me twice but cannot commit an alignment on me.


I would feel better voting him first because I think he really is mafia but Vivax deserves to be out of this game.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 10 2016 13:03 GMT
#613
Rels is going to be the who made that comment on Vivax. Or was it Kush?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 10 2016 13:04 GMT
#614
goddamn my english sucks. I just keep forgetting words.
I had a good night of sleep.
nnn_thekushmountains
Profile Joined February 2016
1501 Posts
March 10 2016 13:07 GMT
#615
what is your native language? Belgsh?
nnn_thekushmountains
Profile Joined February 2016
1501 Posts
March 10 2016 13:11 GMT
#616
Geript:
On the one hand, if you look at his content there is very very little there.
On the other hand, how he's playing is just so infuriating, which is not something I associate with scum.
nnn_thekushmountains
Profile Joined February 2016
1501 Posts
March 10 2016 13:15 GMT
#617
On March 10 2016 22:02 Koshi wrote:
My biggest reason to suspect Rels is that has no conviction in solving the game and his reads.

1-"We need the info from the flip"
2- The push on Alakaslam
3- "geript 100% mafia even if Alakaslam isn't mafia"
4- The constant double reads. "x is mafia but x could be town because this reason" "x is town but could be mafia because y"
5- How he attempted to read me twice but cannot commit an alignment on me.


I would feel better voting him first because I think he really is mafia but Vivax deserves to be out of this game.


1-Rels said we need d1 to end. I agree. D1 is the shittiest day and a longer d2 or d3 would be much more helpful.
2-His push on alaka was justified by reasons.
3-A little bit of an overreaction, but he wanted a flip and geript took it away from him. It's like dangling a chocolate in front of your face and pulling it away when you are about to bite it. I can see why that would make him mad.
4-I don't know whwy that's scummy.
5-So?
nnn_thekushmountains
Profile Joined February 2016
1501 Posts
March 10 2016 13:17 GMT
#618
On March 10 2016 21:34 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 10 2016 21:31 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
On March 10 2016 21:29 Koshi wrote:
I fucking hope that is your townlist and you forgot me.

How is Shape even mafia at this point? Come on.

Come on Kush.

Are we reading different games lol.

Why is shape town? If you can point to something specific.

Mindmelding.

I also like his tone this game. Extremely happy and carefree.
For example the joy he expressed when people townread him. It was super likely to come from town.

You are extremely tunneled on that early game tidbit that was pretty null. It could easily be town trying to get game going.


I've remember some of your mindmelding and none of it is about why someone is scum. I don't see why scum can't mindmeld with you about townreads or what someone's intentions were.
Have you ever played with scumShape? It's scary as fuck because he looks super town, writes a lot, and his tone is very happy and carefree.
nnn_thekushmountains
Profile Joined February 2016
1501 Posts
March 10 2016 13:23 GMT
#619
On March 10 2016 09:05 yamato77 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 09 2016 23:29 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
On March 09 2016 15:23 Tumblewood wrote:
My preferred lynch order is Vivax (for asking questions that do not help to solve the game) --> Slam (idk, sheeping geript on this), and unless either has a defense, good night.


So he makes some easy townreads then he comes up with this gem.
He is scumreading vivax questioning him about his reads:
On March 09 2016 08:59 Vivax wrote:
On March 09 2016 08:54 Tumblewood wrote:
On March 09 2016 08:24 Vivax wrote:
On March 09 2016 08:19 Tumblewood wrote:
Koshi is town 100% (okay, 90%) for his big post on yamato. If mafia were trying to get into the thread with a big read, yamato was a poor target at that point for having done little of note. Koshi showed that he was really examining the thread.
Also, his post immediately after that corrected something he said was made with the intent of informing town-- mafia would just leave it because most people would just ignore it or miss it entirely.


Step up your activity if possible or tell us why if you can't , would also be nice to know how experienced you are at mafia.

I'm particularly interested into knowing whether you think geript's reason to read you is sufficient to read you as town

I can't be active during my classes (except for some small 5-10 minute periods), which are from 8-3 PST. Wednesdays and weekends my schedule is more flexible. I also just post less than most players, usually about one page of filter per day cycle.
I have 2.5 (+1 observed) game of mafia on this site and 70 games of Town of "not even real mafia" Salem.
Geript didn't really give a reason for his read of me, so... no? What are you so interested to find out from that?


do you think geript is mafia for not really having a reason to TR you?

Would you even care if we lynched you?

To me it looks like omgus disguised under the misrepresentation of "vivax is asking too many dumb questions."

His second scumread is to sheep Geript on a read he doesn't even understand. How does he expect Alakaslam to defend himself from "you're scum because godread"?
I think town might say "until they do something townie" but tumble says he's waiting for a defense against something that can't be defended against.

I think this is a poor case against Tumble.

1) Vivax did indeed spend a lot of the early game asking pointless questions about anatomy. He really only gave a solid read after I told him he was trash. Even since, he's been more interested in fighting with Koshi than finding mafia. It's pretty funny IMO.

2) Tumble expects SOMETHING from Slam as a defense. Why is sheeping a townread a bad thing, exactly? I don't agree with doing it but I can see how someone in his position does.

Not a solid reason for a #1 scumread IMO.


1 I wasn't considering the anatomy questions. And Tumble shouldn't have been, since they were clearly in the domain of the joke phase.

2 Because he's sheeping a townread whose reasonign is some complicated meta thing he doesn't even understand. I can see sheeping a townreads reasoning but that's not what's happening here.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 10 2016 13:23 GMT
#620
On March 10 2016 22:15 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 10 2016 22:02 Koshi wrote:
My biggest reason to suspect Rels is that has no conviction in solving the game and his reads.

1-"We need the info from the flip"
2- The push on Alakaslam
3- "geript 100% mafia even if Alakaslam isn't mafia"
4- The constant double reads. "x is mafia but x could be town because this reason" "x is town but could be mafia because y"
5- How he attempted to read me twice but cannot commit an alignment on me.


I would feel better voting him first because I think he really is mafia but Vivax deserves to be out of this game.


1-Rels said we need d1 to end. I agree. D1 is the shittiest day and a longer d2 or d3 would be much more helpful.
2-His push on alaka was justified by reasons.
3-A little bit of an overreaction, but he wanted a flip and geript took it away from him. It's like dangling a chocolate in front of your face and pulling it away when you are about to bite it. I can see why that would make him mad.
4-I don't know whwy that's scummy.
5-So?

1. Sure. But he doesn't need the info to solve the game.
2. meh. I don't agree. But he had reasons.
3. Sure. But he didn't stay logical.
4. meta. I don't like it because he doesn't allow himself to solve the game like this.
5. Very strange.
I had a good night of sleep.
Prev 1 29 30 31 32 33 77 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
22:00
King of the Hill #264
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 278
Codebar 45
UpATreeSC 3
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 39220
Calm 3790
Shuttle 1868
Bisu 1725
FanTaSy 1526
Mini 1202
Soma 691
Rush 575
EffOrt 507
Stork 342
[ Show more ]
Light 318
actioN 294
Snow 267
Hyuk 259
ZerO 219
firebathero 210
Dewaltoss 108
Zeus 78
Barracks 73
hero 72
Sea.KH 53
Shinee 52
Killer 44
Sharp 39
Pusan 37
Hyun 36
ToSsGirL 32
Free 26
Bale 26
Shine 21
Yoon 20
HiyA 18
Aegong 17
sorry 17
PianO 16
yabsab 14
zelot 14
Sacsri 9
Dota 2
Gorgc8118
Dendi908
League of Legends
KnowMe43
Counter-Strike
x6flipin481
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes587
Other Games
singsing2490
hiko1633
B2W.Neo297
Beastyqt290
byalli262
mouzStarbuck208
FrodaN206
Livibee193
Liquid`VortiX180
Hui .172
RotterdaM77
Mew2King61
Trikslyr59
Rex22
ZerO(Twitch)17
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV243
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 6
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 48
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV283
League of Legends
• Nemesis2275
Other Games
• Shiphtur673
Upcoming Events
OSC
6h 35m
Replay Cast
7h 20m
OSC
1d 7h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 18h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.