• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:27
CEST 18:27
KST 01:27
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20267Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Biografia
Playlenda
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10628 users

Noir Mini Mafia: Chapter 4 - Page 30

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 28 29 30 31 32 77 Next
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
March 10 2016 02:37 GMT
#581
On March 10 2016 08:55 yamato77 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 10 2016 08:51 geript wrote:
On March 10 2016 08:00 Half the Sky wrote:
Vote Count - Day 1


Alakaslam (4): geript, Vivax, Rels, Vivax, Tumblewood, Shapelog
Vivax (3): Tumblewood, yamato77, Alakaslam, geript
Tumblewood (1): Vivax, nnn_thekushmountains, Rels, Vivax
Rels (1): Koshi
yamato77 (0): Koshi
geript (0): Alakaslam

Not Voting (0):

At this time, no one is slated to be lynched. With 9 players, 5 are needed to lynch.
The next check will occur on 23:00 GMT (+00:00).
Town must find the mafia before on 23:00 GMT (+00:00)

The voting thread is here.
Only votes there will be counted.

Oddest set of ppl voting w/ me ever.

Has to be more to it than that, right geript?

That's the short version while I'm at work.
nnn_thekushmountains
Profile Joined February 2016
1501 Posts
March 10 2016 02:44 GMT
#582
Geript I don't get why that group of people was especially weird. Who was scum on that wagon?
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 10 2016 05:24 GMT
#583
On March 10 2016 10:23 Shapelog wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 10 2016 10:06 Tumblewood wrote:
actually claiming scum? pls

Don't underestimate me! I claimed Sk D1 every game I played in ToS and usually win because I promise town that i work with them and then back stab them. Or kill a town RB and Jailior and not get lynched because HIJOLE ^^
Anyways
Show nested quote +
On March 10 2016 09:06 Alakaslam wrote:
Believe it or not, I'm not mad because I want to answer Koshi and Shape

I don't have them (yet, if I ever will is still in question), because I value my reads.

But hey, I haven't been scum hunting, so...


Anyway, my town reads were posted but remember, (wait you can't because you couldn't all possibly know what I know simply by being me) I am an easy pocket so some of those TR are based on flattering me. So, I need to reevaluate and or move out.

However this generated discussion that I can check out when I am done tutoring; I am amused at the 72hr day option. I need to read the OP.

Ok.....
Question, How can you value something you have, when you do not have it?

lol- reads are not tangible possessions
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 10 2016 05:59 GMT
#584
On March 09 2016 06:30 Vivax wrote:
yea fwiw slam doesn't look scummy to me, im really happy hes playing his "new style". He's capable of being a good townie as shown when he was saitama, so for now I don't feel like lynching him



On March 10 2016 09:42 Vivax wrote:
For the love of god just find a townie to sheep and stop posting reads yams.

Slam has been HIJOLE all game long, he gave up cause of overwhelming HIJOLE cause hes mafia, gerupt unvoted his #1 scumread after the scumread claimed scum.

If Rels wasn't enough to make you understand it's slam and gerupt, you should really quit this game

Geript made excellent Low hanging fruit of me and Vivax pounced, I think.



Many fish
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
March 10 2016 06:01 GMT
#585
On March 10 2016 08:00 Half the Sky wrote:
Vote Count - Day 1


Alakaslam (4): geript, Vivax, Rels, Vivax, Tumblewood, Shapelog
Vivax (3): Tumblewood, yamato77, Alakaslam, geript
Tumblewood (1): Vivax, nnn_thekushmountains, Rels, Vivax
Rels (1): Koshi
yamato77 (0): Koshi
geript (0): Alakaslam

Not Voting (0):

At this time, no one is slated to be lynched. With 9 players, 5 are needed to lynch.
The next check will occur on 23:00 GMT (+00:00).
Town must find the mafia before on 23:00 GMT (+00:00)

The voting thread is here.
Only votes there will be counted.

This is a really odd vote count in general. Rels has basically been disagreeing with my meta read for most of the game so far. Vivax is the guy who's pushed basically anything.
On March 09 2016 06:30 Vivax wrote:
yea fwiw slam doesn't look scummy to me, im really happy hes playing his "new style". He's capable of being a good townie as shown when he was saitama, so for now I don't feel like lynching him

On March 09 2016 21:17 Vivax wrote:
ima talk things through with competent players when they're back, I think geript might not even be wrong about Slam, but if I think thta it's not cause of the stuff he posts which requires me to sheep geripts meta reads blindly which I was slightly willing to do before he started vomiting in my face, but cause Shape rightly pointed out that slam's PoE would have looked odd, besides that he wasn't pushing it at all.

Saitama was quite better than that.

Hell Vivax has even been trying to push Tumble for scum while trying to convince Tumble to vote for Slam. There's tumble who's basically soft buddied me all game. Then there's Shape who's main thoughts on Slam have been related to Slam's townreads/PoE post.

Basically, it's a wagon of me and 4 people who are ok to lynch but not terribly interested in lynching. On top of that, You have Vivax and Tumble who look to be opposite alignments voting together. Plus we have Yam, Kush, and Koshi all voting someone different and I was leaning town on all three. Slam looks like a bad lynch unless Rels or tumble is bussing; I don't think Slam/Shape is a realisitic pair but I could be wrong there.
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
March 10 2016 06:35 GMT
#586
Geript, will you give me the lynch of justice and let me behead Vivax with my mighty sword?
Writer@WriterYamato
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
March 10 2016 06:43 GMT
#587
Yeah. He's been my #2 for a while but I want to look at Rels, Kush and Koshi again.
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
March 10 2016 07:26 GMT
#588
Consider what I said about Rels and Kush.

Koshi I doubt is worth looking too much into. I don't think he goes off the rails like this as mafia just because I insulted him. Him being hilariously wrong =/= him being mafia.
Writer@WriterYamato
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 10 2016 08:26 GMT
#589
On March 10 2016 09:41 yamato77 wrote:
My reads, as of now:

Town
Slam (Reading his filter gives a green impression)
Koshi (just horribly wrong)
Tumble (Agrees with me on Vivax, maintains silly noir thing that costs effort)
Shapelog (early game was obv town and is a consensus townread)

Null
Geript (???)
Kush (posted reasons to doubt kush's alignment)
Rels (inconsistent read progression on multiple players, kneejerk "LYNCH THIS GUY" behavior at the expense of his other reads)

Mafia
Vivax (lol)

HOW AM I HORRIBLE WRONG WHEN I AM VOTING FOR RELS AND HAVE BEEN SAYING

VIVAX
YAMATO
RELS

SINCE DAWN OF TIME?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 10 2016 08:33 GMT
#590
On March 09 2016 02:20 Koshi wrote:
Anyway mafia is within this:

yamato77
Vivax
Alakaslam
Rels
very maybe geript but not really.

On March 09 2016 18:45 Koshi wrote:
yamato
rels
vivax

still my mafia pool. I don't believe in anybody else atm. 66% on all of them.

"horribly wrong"

I am just ahead of the plebs.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 10 2016 08:43 GMT
#591
oh it is hilarious wrong. Still. I am not wrong at all. Only if Kush is mafia I would be less right. Tumble is my most mafia read out of the remaining people that are not Vivax/yamato/Rels.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 10 2016 09:00 GMT
#592
Also saying I am possible mafia while you have Vivax as top mafia is just bad association.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 10 2016 09:02 GMT
#593
##vote Vivax

I can see Vivax/Rels or Vivax/yamato still being a thing.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 10 2016 10:06 GMT
#594
On March 10 2016 09:09 yamato77 wrote:
These posts seem quite incongruent.

Show nested quote +
On March 10 2016 06:20 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
I think ima vote alakaslam.
Rels makes a really good point here and makes me townread rels pretty hard.:
On March 10 2016 03:21 Rels wrote:
On March 10 2016 03:04 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 09 2016 15:02 geript wrote:
On March 08 2016 22:58 Vivax wrote:
geripts read on slam is too high for me to understand, or maybe just too contrived, but Ill sheep it if i dont nail a mafia myself before that, cuz it sounds like gerupt really believes dat stuff.

waiting for koshi to post from his uncomfortable last position

On March 09 2016 03:36 Vivax wrote:
i was hoping geript would take interest into my post about slam as that was the point where he could have gone "yes, yes! Lynch slam with me now" which would have been in line with the tryhard tone of the rest of his posts.

But let's see

I saw this in rereading and this is really, really fucking off. There's literally zero reason with Vivax's first post for me or anyone else to think that Vivax is happy about a Slam lynch. Hell, at best it's exceptionally limited and tacit approval of slam lynch.

On March 09 2016 03:33 Vivax wrote:
lol koshi is so town, cute

This also is bullshit. Koshi is more than capable of posting everything he has as scum.

On March 09 2016 03:38 Vivax wrote:
here's a vote with secret reasons (for now):

##Vote tumblewood

This is even more bullshit. There's not a single read or point or anything here.

Literally the only thing Vivax has done this whole game is dance outside of issues. He's posted a worthless reads post with no reasoning whatsoever. He prods people and gets them to focus on lots of little bullshit things which are irrelevant. He's asking questions of other people and somehow never gives a real opinion on anyone. It's working on 48 hours and literally all he's doing is leading people around by the nose.

If you guys aren't going to lynch SLam, then Vivax is clearly the next best option.

These are excellent points

Btw while I didn't mention it, TY shape I clearly did not look at OP :/

And am clearly confused hoodwinked whatever.

"geript is right, Vivax calling Koshi town is based on nothing".
But you have the exact same read on Koshi than Vivax ??
On March 09 2016 06:00 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 09 2016 05:58 Rels wrote:
On March 09 2016 05:43 yamato77 wrote:
Rels, what do you make of Koshi?

Maybe scum. He has excuses to not post a lot like he does as town +<script id="gpt-impl-0.9145947964961816" src="http://partner.googleadservices.com/gpt/pubads_impl_81.js"></script> I don't understand his case on you.

Koshi is quite clearly town in my mind.

Show nested quote +
On March 10 2016 06:55 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
On March 10 2016 06:44 Koshi wrote:
Well if slam is scum I can remove Rels from the list.


hmm
If slam is scum, I'd say that actually makes Rels more likely to be scum. Because it's really hard for scum to bring thoughtful points like that againt town.


How can you townread Rels for calling Slam scum (for a reason you find actually good) and then say that if Slam is scum it makes Rels MORE likely scum?

Really horrid reasoning there, I'd say.

Kush his initial reasoning was "WOW such good point by Rels, top town"
Kush his second reasoning was ""WOW such good point by Rels, maybe it is mafia on mafia because it is so good"
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 10 2016 10:07 GMT
#595
Just like when yamato made a really sharp observation on Vivax about the comfort level of Vivax his posting style.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 10 2016 10:08 GMT
#596
Not going to lie, I think Rels/Vivax is most likely atm. I said this a couple times already. But I don't disregard a Rels/yamato team.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 10 2016 10:09 GMT
#597
1. Rels/Vivax
2. Vivax/yamato
3. Rels/yamato
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 10 2016 10:36 GMT
#598
Ok I read Kush and he is very likely not mafia at all in 100 years.
I had a good night of sleep.
nnn_thekushmountains
Profile Joined February 2016
1501 Posts
March 10 2016 11:09 GMT
#599
On March 10 2016 15:43 geript wrote:
Yeah. He's been my #2 for a while but I want to look at Rels, Kush and Koshi again.


So you want to lynch the 4 towiest people in the game.
For no reasons.
You look like you aren't reading. Are you?
What happened to your read on alaka?
nnn_thekushmountains
Profile Joined February 2016
1501 Posts
March 10 2016 12:17 GMT
#600
On March 10 2016 19:06 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 10 2016 09:09 yamato77 wrote:
These posts seem quite incongruent.

On March 10 2016 06:20 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
I think ima vote alakaslam.
Rels makes a really good point here and makes me townread rels pretty hard.:
On March 10 2016 03:21 Rels wrote:
On March 10 2016 03:04 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 09 2016 15:02 geript wrote:
On March 08 2016 22:58 Vivax wrote:
geripts read on slam is too high for me to understand, or maybe just too contrived, but Ill sheep it if i dont nail a mafia myself before that, cuz it sounds like gerupt really believes dat stuff.

waiting for koshi to post from his uncomfortable last position

On March 09 2016 03:36 Vivax wrote:
i was hoping geript would take interest into my post about slam as that was the point where he could have gone "yes, yes! Lynch slam with me now" which would have been in line with the tryhard tone of the rest of his posts.

But let's see

I saw this in rereading and this is really, really fucking off. There's literally zero reason with Vivax's first post for me or anyone else to think that Vivax is happy about a Slam lynch. Hell, at best it's exceptionally limited and tacit approval of slam lynch.

On March 09 2016 03:33 Vivax wrote:
lol koshi is so town, cute

This also is bullshit. Koshi is more than capable of posting everything he has as scum.

On March 09 2016 03:38 Vivax wrote:
here's a vote with secret reasons (for now):

##Vote tumblewood

This is even more bullshit. There's not a single read or point or anything here.

Literally the only thing Vivax has done this whole game is dance outside of issues. He's posted a worthless reads post with no reasoning whatsoever. He prods people and gets them to focus on lots of little bullshit things which are irrelevant. He's asking questions of other people and somehow never gives a real opinion on anyone. It's working on 48 hours and literally all he's doing is leading people around by the nose.

If you guys aren't going to lynch SLam, then Vivax is clearly the next best option.

These are excellent points

Btw while I didn't mention it, TY shape I clearly did not look at OP :/

And am clearly confused hoodwinked whatever.

"geript is right, Vivax calling Koshi town is based on nothing".
But you have the exact same read on Koshi than Vivax ??
On March 09 2016 06:00 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 09 2016 05:58 Rels wrote:
On March 09 2016 05:43 yamato77 wrote:
Rels, what do you make of Koshi?

Maybe scum. He has excuses to not post a lot like he does as town +<script id="gpt-impl-0.9145947964961816" src="http://partner.googleadservices.com/gpt/pubads_impl_81.js"></script> I don't understand his case on you.

Koshi is quite clearly town in my mind.

On March 10 2016 06:55 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
On March 10 2016 06:44 Koshi wrote:
Well if slam is scum I can remove Rels from the list.


hmm
If slam is scum, I'd say that actually makes Rels more likely to be scum. Because it's really hard for scum to bring thoughtful points like that againt town.


How can you townread Rels for calling Slam scum (for a reason you find actually good) and then say that if Slam is scum it makes Rels MORE likely scum?

Really horrid reasoning there, I'd say.

Kush his initial reasoning was "WOW such good point by Rels, top town"
Kush his second reasoning was ""WOW such good point by Rels, maybe it is mafia on mafia because it is so good"


That second reasoning was just saying I think rels is town regardless of how alaka flips. Like his play is so townie That it would make more sense for it to be a bus then for him to be scum. That was not a reasoning for alaka.
Prev 1 28 29 30 31 32 77 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
22:00
King of the Hill #264
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 331
Codebar 73
UpATreeSC 69
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 38652
Calm 3717
Bisu 2491
FanTaSy 1397
Shuttle 1376
Mini 530
Hyuk 404
Stork 350
actioN 290
EffOrt 284
[ Show more ]
Barracks 204
firebathero 190
Rush 185
Snow 149
Dewaltoss 110
Zeus 67
Shinee 46
Liquid`Ret 43
Sharp 34
soO 32
Sea.KH 31
Hyun 30
Bale 27
Free 24
Pusan 24
Yoon 20
Aegong 18
Shine 18
PianO 18
HiyA 18
Sacsri 7
Dota 2
Gorgc7837
Dendi1064
XaKoH 307
League of Legends
KnowMe47
Counter-Strike
x6flipin493
Fnx 0
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes610
Other Games
singsing2501
hiko1506
FrodaN787
Beastyqt537
mouzStarbuck281
byalli216
Livibee190
Hui .160
Liquid`VortiX158
C9.Mang0114
RotterdaM99
Trikslyr59
Mew2King51
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV217
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 6
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 47
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV413
Other Games
• Shiphtur959
Upcoming Events
OSC
5h 48m
Replay Cast
6h 33m
OSC
1d 6h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 17h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.