• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:27
CEST 18:27
KST 01:27
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20267Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Biografia
Playlenda
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10656 users

Noir Mini Mafia: Chapter 4 - Page 29

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 27 28 29 30 31 77 Next
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 10 2016 00:42 GMT
#561
For the love of god just find a townie to sheep and stop posting reads yams.

Slam has been HIJOLE all game long, he gave up cause of overwhelming HIJOLE cause hes mafia, gerupt unvoted his #1 scumread after the scumread claimed scum.

If Rels wasn't enough to make you understand it's slam and gerupt, you should really quit this game
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 10 2016 00:44 GMT
#562
On March 10 2016 09:42 Vivax wrote:
For the love of god just find a townie to sheep and stop posting reads yams.

Slam has been HIJOLE all game long, he gave up cause of overwhelming HIJOLE cause hes mafia, gerupt unvoted his #1 scumread after the scumread claimed scum.

If Rels wasn't enough to make you understand it's slam and gerupt, you should really quit this game

I thought the case on me was lack of HIJOLE.

I think you're scum too, and bet you can't guess why
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 10 2016 00:44 GMT
#563
Also show me the scum claim. Martyr =\= scum claim
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
March 10 2016 00:47 GMT
#564
On March 10 2016 09:42 Vivax wrote:
For the love of god just find a townie to sheep and stop posting reads yams.

Slam has been HIJOLE all game long, he gave up cause of overwhelming HIJOLE cause hes mafia, gerupt unvoted his #1 scumread after the scumread claimed scum.

If Rels wasn't enough to make you understand it's slam and gerupt, you should really quit this game

lol
Writer@WriterYamato
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 10 2016 00:49 GMT
#565
after this dreadful day the mafia actually realized they can win
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 10 2016 00:50 GMT
#566
On March 10 2016 09:49 Vivax wrote:
after this dreadful day the mafia actually realized they can win

To be sure.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 10 2016 00:51 GMT
#567
On March 10 2016 09:50 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 10 2016 09:49 Vivax wrote:
after this dreadful day the mafia actually realized they can win

To be sure.

Obs QT note the glory of my prophecy:
Scumteam: Slam, Yamato
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
March 10 2016 00:58 GMT
#568
Slam opened up a bottle of chardonnay, and then a riesling. Without turning to face me, he began, "I foresee my own death tomorrow, but tonight we drink. Take either glass." He finished pouring the second, and stared at me. After a while, he nodded, prodded me to choose one. I knew that one of the bottles was poisoned, it had to be: Only, I was no connoisseur-- how was I to tell which one?
I think Slam is meta-WIFOMing or whatever that means and yamato isn't scum by implication of his post. So, if yamato is the riesling and people who aren't yamato are the chardonnay, I'm drinking the chardonnay.
good times for all
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
March 10 2016 00:58 GMT
#569
On March 10 2016 09:51 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 10 2016 09:50 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 10 2016 09:49 Vivax wrote:
after this dreadful day the mafia actually realized they can win

To be sure.

Obs QT note the glory of my prophecy:
Scumteam: Slam, Yamato

[image loading]
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
March 10 2016 00:59 GMT
#570
On March 10 2016 09:58 Tumblewood wrote:
Slam opened up a bottle of chardonnay, and then a riesling. Without turning to face me, he began, "I foresee my own death tomorrow, but tonight we drink. Take either glass." He finished pouring the second, and stared at me. After a while, he nodded, prodded me to choose one. I knew that one of the bottles was poisoned, it had to be: Only, I was no connoisseur-- how was I to tell which one?
I think Slam is meta-WIFOMing or whatever that means and yamato isn't scum by implication of his post. So, if yamato is the riesling and people who aren't yamato are the chardonnay, I'm drinking the chardonnay.

So you, like everyone else seemingly, are convinced that Slam is actually mafia?
Writer@WriterYamato
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
March 10 2016 01:02 GMT
#571
On March 10 2016 09:59 yamato77 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 10 2016 09:58 Tumblewood wrote:
Slam opened up a bottle of chardonnay, and then a riesling. Without turning to face me, he began, "I foresee my own death tomorrow, but tonight we drink. Take either glass." He finished pouring the second, and stared at me. After a while, he nodded, prodded me to choose one. I knew that one of the bottles was poisoned, it had to be: Only, I was no connoisseur-- how was I to tell which one?
I think Slam is meta-WIFOMing or whatever that means and yamato isn't scum by implication of his post. So, if yamato is the riesling and people who aren't yamato are the chardonnay, I'm drinking the chardonnay.

So you, like everyone else seemingly, are convinced that Slam is actually mafia?

Yeah. I'm kinda hesitant because this is a weird situation for me (actually claiming scum? pls) but if Slam isn't, who is?
good times for all
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
March 10 2016 01:04 GMT
#572
I AM SHAPELOG AND I AM CLAIMING SCUM!
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
March 10 2016 01:06 GMT
#573
Now that is out of the way, lette me read the thread.
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
March 10 2016 01:06 GMT
#574
actually claiming scum? pls
good times for all
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 10 2016 01:15 GMT
#575
On March 10 2016 10:02 Tumblewood wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 10 2016 09:59 yamato77 wrote:
On March 10 2016 09:58 Tumblewood wrote:
Slam opened up a bottle of chardonnay, and then a riesling. Without turning to face me, he began, "I foresee my own death tomorrow, but tonight we drink. Take either glass." He finished pouring the second, and stared at me. After a while, he nodded, prodded me to choose one. I knew that one of the bottles was poisoned, it had to be: Only, I was no connoisseur-- how was I to tell which one?
I think Slam is meta-WIFOMing or whatever that means and yamato isn't scum by implication of his post. So, if yamato is the riesling and people who aren't yamato are the chardonnay, I'm drinking the chardonnay.

So you, like everyone else seemingly, are convinced that Slam is actually mafia?

Yeah. I'm kinda hesitant because this is a weird situation for me (actually claiming scum? pls) but if Slam isn't, who is?

Perchance Vivax.

But we will see, though I value my reads I admit this one is cheap.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 10 2016 01:16 GMT
#576
Btw I am a Merlot fan.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
March 10 2016 01:23 GMT
#577
On March 10 2016 10:06 Tumblewood wrote:
actually claiming scum? pls

Don't underestimate me! I claimed Sk D1 every game I played in ToS and usually win because I promise town that i work with them and then back stab them. Or kill a town RB and Jailior and not get lynched because HIJOLE ^^
Anyways
On March 10 2016 09:06 Alakaslam wrote:
Believe it or not, I'm not mad because I want to answer Koshi and Shape

I don't have them (yet, if I ever will is still in question), because I value my reads.

But hey, I haven't been scum hunting, so...


Anyway, my town reads were posted but remember, (wait you can't because you couldn't all possibly know what I know simply by being me) I am an easy pocket so some of those TR are based on flattering me. So, I need to reevaluate and or move out.

However this generated discussion that I can check out when I am done tutoring; I am amused at the 72hr day option. I need to read the OP.

Ok.....
Question, How can you value something you have, when you do not have it?
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
March 10 2016 01:25 GMT
#578
On March 10 2016 09:42 Vivax wrote:
For the love of god just find a townie to sheep and stop posting reads yams.

Slam has been HIJOLE all game long, he gave up cause of overwhelming HIJOLE cause hes mafia, gerupt unvoted his #1 scumread after the scumread claimed scum.

If Rels wasn't enough to make you understand it's slam and gerupt, you should really quit this game

You will get top townread for it, 47% of the time! Take it from me!
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
March 10 2016 01:34 GMT
#579
On March 10 2016 09:34 yamato77 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2016 19:43 Rels wrote:
I don't like this from Vivax:
On March 08 2016 08:34 Vivax wrote:
On March 08 2016 08:32 Shapelog wrote:
On March 08 2016 08:27 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
On March 08 2016 08:26 Shapelog wrote:
On March 08 2016 08:25 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
On March 08 2016 08:24 Shapelog wrote:
On March 08 2016 08:19 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
On March 08 2016 08:17 Shapelog wrote:
[quote]
A few things,
Vivax reported in yet has not done much. A course this is 15 mins into the game.
And I have a experiment about the Time kushs will live in this game compared to their ban time. At every vote count, I shall note how long this subject lasts until if one VC kills him. Then time the time it takes for his ban to run out.

It is a very scientific research i assure you.


About vivax:
If he were scum why not use his perfectly valid pregame excuse to not show up until tomorrow?

Did you think I was implying him to be scum? I just saw that and just said something about it.

About this question, Most likely. half a day-day is not that much to miss.


Most likely what?

Most likely he would use the excuss


So Vivax is most likely town?

Yes totally kush, one situation is all that i look for as town to town read someone. Does he look townie in that situation, yes. Does that mean he is town? no. You know that that is not a reasonable town read reason.


whats the point of you mentioning me reporting in and not doing much then if its completely nai apparently

scum points for you and town points for kush

On March 08 2016 08:35 Vivax wrote:
i also give you 1 minute to tell me where the carotic sinus is

Serious post about Shape being potentially scum, immediately (it's 1 minute later and it's the next post in the thread) followed by a joke post. There is a disconnect in the way Vivax is playing the game there. He's serious and posting a scumread on a guy, and immediately after he's posting a joke to the guy he's scumreading.


This is along my line of thinking but there's definitely more to it than just the one question.

Show nested quote +
On March 10 2016 01:23 Rels wrote:
I don't have strong opinions apart from kush, Vivax, Shape town and Tumble scum.

A line on each player I have a hard time deciding.

yamato seemed implicated in his first batch of posts but he's been reactive since and kinda useless.

Koshi should be town by meta of being obnoxious + having short post with his flow of thoughts sometimes. My problem with that is that we just got fooled in cells mafia by LS and Damdred abusing their meta super easily. scum!Koshi might be doing the same, 'cause apart from this meta being town indicative, he's has reads that are either non-explained (Tumble, I) or bad (the yamato case).

Slam is not looking for scum. He's saying reasonnable things but it doesn't feel like he's trying to solve the game like he was in smurf.

geript is fixed on his Slam meta read + Vivax scum. Being obtus like that is generally town indicative but I showed him two games that were against his meta read and he disproved them.


I don't understand his progression on Vivax, how he got from the post before to a strong townread here.

Notably, I also don't really care for his read on me as it shows a lack of investment in figuring out my motivations but nonetheless, it's there, I guess.

Show nested quote +
On March 10 2016 01:40 Rels wrote:
geript might be town 'cause he's invested in his reads and because he reread the game. Not lynching him today.
Would be OK with tumble, slam and yamato in that order of preferrence.


Fights geript's meta read of Slam, and then says he wants to lynch him? His justification seems weak in the above post "Slam isn't looking for scum."

Wanting to lynch me for...??? Has barely commented on any particular post of mine, and actually DISAGREED WITH KOSHI'S CASE

I strongly dislike the inconsistency of Rels' reads.

Yeah that is kinda if strange. Also look at his read progession on me:
On March 08 2016 19:39 Rels wrote:
I don't like Shapelog. How he reacted to pressure was scum indicative. I don't care for the Vivax "backtrack" townread, that is pretty BS, Shapelog's conclusion (Vivax' posting is very slightly town indicative) made sense. But I didn't like his defensiveness in these posts:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2016 08:27 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
On March 08 2016 08:26 Shapelog wrote:
On March 08 2016 08:25 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
On March 08 2016 08:24 Shapelog wrote:
On March 08 2016 08:19 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
On March 08 2016 08:17 Shapelog wrote:
On March 08 2016 08:13 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
What does your science tell you so far, Shape?

A few things,
Vivax reported in yet has not done much. A course this is 15 mins into the game.
And I have a experiment about the Time kushs will live in this game compared to their ban time. At every vote count, I shall note how long this subject lasts until if one VC kills him. Then time the time it takes for his ban to run out.

It is a very scientific research i assure you.


About vivax:
If he were scum why not use his perfectly valid pregame excuse to not show up until tomorrow?

Did you think I was implying him to be scum? I just saw that and just said something about it.

About this question, Most likely. half a day-day is not that much to miss.


Most likely what?

Most likely he would use the excuss


So Vivax is most likely town?

kush pressures Shape into giving a read.
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2016 08:32 Shapelog wrote:
On March 08 2016 08:27 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
On March 08 2016 08:26 Shapelog wrote:
On March 08 2016 08:25 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
On March 08 2016 08:24 Shapelog wrote:
On March 08 2016 08:19 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
On March 08 2016 08:17 Shapelog wrote:
On March 08 2016 08:13 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
What does your science tell you so far, Shape?

A few things,
Vivax reported in yet has not done much. A course this is 15 mins into the game.
And I have a experiment about the Time kushs will live in this game compared to their ban time. At every vote count, I shall note how long this subject lasts until if one VC kills him. Then time the time it takes for his ban to run out.

It is a very scientific research i assure you.


About vivax:
If he were scum why not use his perfectly valid pregame excuse to not show up until tomorrow?

Did you think I was implying him to be scum? I just saw that and just said something about it.

About this question, Most likely. half a day-day is not that much to miss.


Most likely what?

Most likely he would use the excuss


So Vivax is most likely town?

Yes totally kush, one situation is all that i look for as town to town read someone. Does he look townie in that situation, yes. Does that mean he is town? no. You know that that is not a reasonable town read reason.

This is different from what I expect from town. More so from Shapelog, who has no problem stating his opinion.
Basically here is what I expected: "No Vivax is not most likely town, it's maybe very slightly town indicative" or something like that. So what he posted later actually.
But instead of doing that, Shape was defensive and even attacked slightly kush by saying "you know it's not reasonnable". This is a scum mindset: instead of posting his read (or non-read) and talking about it, he is like "look my read makes perfect sense and you're dumb for attacking me".
I also didn't like these:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2016 08:45 Shapelog wrote:
On March 08 2016 08:39 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
Shape it's just that you said that he would most likely do that as scum. He didn't do that. So logically wouldn't that make him most likely town?

If you only look at that then yes. It prob. would (after you factor in the chances of it being NAI, which actually might make it NAI). The thing is i do not look at one post for any reads and you fucking know this. Or do i need to remind you about how i did not feel conferrable with you voting for FF/Uon because i was not sure of their scummyness?
Am I not allowed to look at other posts made by him to determine his alignment? I am not allowed to be sure that he is town?

Why are you pressuring me about this btw? Just curious.

Show nested quote +
On March 08 2016 09:36 Shapelog wrote:
On March 08 2016 09:21 Vivax wrote:
and only the internal continues into the brain

Yup.
On March 08 2016 09:30 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
On March 08 2016 08:54 Shapelog wrote:
Like Kush why are you trying to make me comment to a read on vivax Only a hour into the game off of one thing?


Giving reads is what this game is about.
Why are you so opposed to it?

Cool you dodged the question about commitment.
And you know why I am not giving vivax a town read based off of 1 post. How have you forgotten that? I been saying the reason for awhile now.

Seems to me Shape could still be in his "attack kush" mode I described above.

Again, this has nothing to do with his Vivax read which is perfectly reasonnable, but his reaction to pressure.

On March 09 2016 06:28 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 09 2016 06:18 Vivax wrote:
town heroes:

shape
kush
vivax

town zeroes:

koshi
yamato

not even gonna try:

Slam

I dont know yet:

Rels

My current early maybe shit guess:

gerupt
morningwood

This look very much like my mind right now. You are lower than that, yamato is closer to null 'cause he is more reactive than I would like. geript's meta read on Slam is fixed when it should have evolved given everything that's been said in thread. Tumblewood has 3 posts which contains one townread one slight townread and one null read.

I understand the fact that I apparently a obv town, but I feel that Rels would of at least explain the change a bit more, considering that he did with the other ones. Maybe he town read me during the change, But i can not see him agreeing to the fact that I am his highest TR after him saying i did something he thought scum AI.
On March 10 2016 08:32 Rels wrote:
Well, good night Bros
Sorry koshi for the attack. Please stop being annoying. There is a reason nobody is attacking shape

And I know this post is a while after, but now he is sus. me basically (unless this is a joke?) Idk how much this factors in though because he was gone for awhile and might of rethought.
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
March 10 2016 01:35 GMT
#580
And with that post, Night. Tried as fucked after the day I had.
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Prev 1 27 28 29 30 31 77 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
22:00
King of the Hill #264
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 331
Codebar 73
UpATreeSC 69
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 38652
Calm 3717
Bisu 2491
FanTaSy 1397
Shuttle 1376
Mini 530
Hyuk 404
Stork 350
actioN 290
EffOrt 284
[ Show more ]
Barracks 204
firebathero 190
Rush 185
Snow 149
Dewaltoss 110
Zeus 67
Shinee 46
Liquid`Ret 43
Sharp 34
soO 32
Sea.KH 31
Hyun 30
Bale 27
Free 24
Pusan 24
Yoon 20
Aegong 18
Shine 18
PianO 18
HiyA 18
Sacsri 7
Dota 2
Gorgc7837
Dendi1064
XaKoH 307
League of Legends
KnowMe47
Counter-Strike
x6flipin493
Fnx 0
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes610
Other Games
singsing2501
hiko1506
FrodaN787
Beastyqt537
mouzStarbuck281
byalli216
Livibee190
Hui .160
Liquid`VortiX158
C9.Mang0114
RotterdaM99
Trikslyr59
Mew2King51
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV217
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 6
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 47
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV413
Other Games
• Shiphtur959
Upcoming Events
OSC
5h 48m
Replay Cast
6h 33m
OSC
1d 6h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 17h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.