• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:40
CEST 17:40
KST 00:40
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20266Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Biografia
Playlenda
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10063 users

Noir Mini Mafia: Chapter 4 - Page 27

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 25 26 27 28 29 77 Next
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 09 2016 23:32 GMT
#521
Well, good night Bros
Sorry koshi for the attack. Please stop being annoying. There is a reason nobody is attacking shape
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 09 2016 23:33 GMT
#522
On March 10 2016 08:31 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 10 2016 08:30 Rels wrote:
It just goes against everything geript had shown this game
He was super sure slam was scum, he saved him
He said 72h d1 was unacceptable, he provoked it
He ninja voted at the last minute to prevent this lynch
Still no explanation or indication as to why he was fake afking
Geript is 100% scum and he can explain his chnage if heart all he wants he should be lynched

## unvote
##vote geript


friends?

Cool
I'll do that tomorrow, too annoying on phone
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 09 2016 23:35 GMT
#523
On March 10 2016 08:32 Rels wrote:
Well, good night Bros
Sorry koshi for the attack. Please stop being annoying. There is a reason nobody is attacking shape

How am I being annoying? By calling you mafia for being outraged by something that is actually nothing game deciding?
I call people mafia and I get flamed because I am mafia.

But sure bro. I don't mind it if it happens once.


Like I said. In the newbie game I call marv mafia and he tells a newbie irl to call me a cunt and call me a shitty player and it was allowed. So literally everything is allowed with this host that is "lenient"
I had a good night of sleep.
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
March 09 2016 23:35 GMT
#524
On March 10 2016 08:26 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 10 2016 08:22 Rels wrote:
Then how can you imagine "we need to lynch a lot, no 72 hours d1" geript ninja unvoting 1 minute before deadline with no explanation when he was more than convinced slam was scum and slam did not do anything to change that

I can't read his mind. That's why I am waiting for him to explain himself. Maybe slam coming back was 100% town meta. I don't know.

I just don't understand why you are screaming murder. Nothing actually happened except geript painted a giant target on his back. Which is not mafia most of the times.

Like.. Maybe he is mafia with Alakaslam. But we have 12 more days to figure it out lol.

Pfff Don't ask me Koshi why we are mindmelding.
But anyways, for what I wanted to do with this post...
On the 12th day of christmas my true scum gave to me!
12 players playing
Eleven flamers flaming
Ten vts a reading
Nine hosts moding
Eight cops a checking
Seven docs a healing
Six votes a Laying
Five total days
Four lurkers Birds
Three scummy posters
Two false claims
and a innocent on a lynch Tree (at last lynchhhhhhhhh)

Thank you, thank you.
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 09 2016 23:35 GMT
#525
K friends. I'll be nicer starting tomorrow :p
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 09 2016 23:35 GMT
#526
wow. I meant annoying when I said "I am mafia"

Would be a sick slip.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 09 2016 23:36 GMT
#527
On March 10 2016 08:35 Shapelog wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 10 2016 08:26 Koshi wrote:
On March 10 2016 08:22 Rels wrote:
Then how can you imagine "we need to lynch a lot, no 72 hours d1" geript ninja unvoting 1 minute before deadline with no explanation when he was more than convinced slam was scum and slam did not do anything to change that

I can't read his mind. That's why I am waiting for him to explain himself. Maybe slam coming back was 100% town meta. I don't know.

I just don't understand why you are screaming murder. Nothing actually happened except geript painted a giant target on his back. Which is not mafia most of the times.

Like.. Maybe he is mafia with Alakaslam. But we have 12 more days to figure it out lol.

Pfff Don't ask me Koshi why we are mindmelding.
But anyways, for what I wanted to do with this post...
On the 12th day of christmas my true scum gave to me!
12 players playing
Eleven flamers flaming
Ten vts a reading
Nine hosts moding
Eight cops a checking
Seven docs a healing
Six votes a Laying
Five total days
Four lurkers Birds
Three scummy posters
Two false claims
and a innocent on a lynch Tree (at last lynchhhhhhhhh)

Thank you, thank you.

lol
I had a good night of sleep.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 09 2016 23:36 GMT
#528
Looooooooool
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 09 2016 23:37 GMT
#529
Please please be a real slip
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
March 09 2016 23:37 GMT
#530
On March 10 2016 08:29 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 10 2016 07:11 Shapelog wrote:
On March 09 2016 15:47 geript wrote:
Either way. I need to sleep. Long shift of playing in ball abscesses and shit... Literally.

You guys need to understand that we need to lynch. We have limited time in order to be able to lynch scum and burning 72 or 96 hours on D1 is unacceptable especially when we will always lose 24 hours for night phases. So we can go 4-4-5 which will assuredly end in 3 bad lynches or go 3-3-3-3 which will be better but lowers odds of a productive lynch on D3/4 as interest wanes. Best option is to lynch and keep the days and information moving before shit stagnates.

Yeah I know that we need to lynch, But that tumble lynch was shit.

The main people on that lynch were:
Vivax: Reasons i quoted + hopefully a more helpful case (still reading)
Kush: shitty Meta reasons, though i can believe that Town! kush is capable of that.
Rels: just kinda of jumped on the wagon.

Tell me that lynch was good. I mean just the fact that when people (regardless of alignment) jumped on for little reasoning is a bit sus. I can't even remember what Rels actually has said, I might filter him after this lynch due short time.


the fuck are you even talking about. you are misrepresenting mine and rels reasons so badly. especially mine, which have NOTHING to do with meta. You used meta to defend him and I refuted it. That's the only time meta came into play.

You literally said, he had 1 big post after i got into a talk with you, as a reason to scum read him IIRC.
Maybe i didn't recall it correctly (I didn't go back) so i apologized for that, but the ^ is true unless I misinterpret that.
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
March 09 2016 23:44 GMT
#531
On March 10 2016 08:32 Rels wrote:
Well, good night Bros
Sorry koshi for the attack. Please stop being annoying. There is a reason nobody is attacking shape

I would love to hear it!
I mean theroictally I can not control it unless I spam more and developed a mutipersonaly that hates. SO without further ado.
LogShape: your a fucker, Mr.Shape/
Shapelog: Why?
LogShape:BECAUSE YOU AREZZZZZZ YOU READS ARE SHITTTTTTTTTTTT.
Shapelog: fuck you, you peiece of shit. I don't see you doing anything an

Holy shit this is addicting
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
March 09 2016 23:46 GMT
#532
I might just flame myself for the rest of the game......It is like the best feeling in the world.
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 09 2016 23:49 GMT
#533
Close. But it is more like this

Koshi: mafia is yamato for this wall of text. tinfoil I also think he is mafia with Vivax.
yamato: you are horrible you imbecile
Vivax: Koshi is shit.
Vivax: Koshi is town zero
Vivax: Koshi is incompetent
Vivax: Koshi needs a brain surgery.(was yamato probably)
Vivax: Koshi is a bad townie
Vivax: Koshi is a dunce
Vivax: Koshi is horrible and stubborn
Koshi: Vivax is a cancerous piece of horse shit.
I had a good night of sleep.
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
March 09 2016 23:49 GMT
#534
On March 09 2016 03:55 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 09 2016 03:49 Shapelog wrote:
Oh my bad if it is.....


You bastard! You ruined the secret!
I don't know about Vivax's reasons, but mine don't have anything to do with connection theories.
He's got one summary post and two safe townreads. It just seems like exactly the type of posts scum at his level would make, in terms of content and quantity.

Meta: is any strategy, action or method used in a game which transcends a prescribed ruleset, uses external factors to affect the game, or goes beyond the supposed limits or environment set by the game.
So you did use meta kush
On March 09 2016 04:21 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 09 2016 04:19 Shapelog wrote:
On March 09 2016 03:55 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
On March 09 2016 03:49 Shapelog wrote:
Oh my bad if it is.....


You bastard! You ruined the secret!
I don't know about Vivax's reasons, but mine don't have anything to do with connection theories.
He's got one summary post and two safe townreads. It just seems like exactly the type of posts scum at his level would make, in terms of content and quantity.

We played with scum tumble, hell I was with him.

When he started out (when i was mafia with him), he had big posts, Wot's, reads etc. on day 1.
His last scum game (Team), he replaced in and gave semi-big reads. after the Mk on you and me i stop really reading that game.
His town game(Devil) featured him doing more or less what he is doing here.

So, from a meta point, he should be town.

BUT, meta is not great to read tumble. He has been able to make his scum game look more like his town game (team vs XIX) and he is a newbie. Plus going off of the norm is not really that great to read many people.

Unless I am missing something, but i highly doubt it.


His first post was big.

I talk about his Meta, and you respond with that.
But I think I did Misrep. you:
On March 09 2016 03:18 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
So geript, your metaread of slam is that he does whatever he thinks will make him look town, until he gives up.
How does this game fit that? He just kinda half trolled half didn't for half an hour then disappeared.
I think the notion that slam is anything other than null is ridiculous.

Show nested quote +
On March 09 2016 02:22 geript wrote:
Tumbleweed has said like 3 things all of which I liked. Anyone who wants to lynch him is scum.

wat..Want to expand on this? He has one summary post, and two townreads. Scum can make townreads just as easily as town can. Plus they are two fairly non-contested townreads so as scum he wouldn't lose mislynch possibilities with them.

So My bad in a way, I latched onto that 1st quote to hard i suppose.
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 09 2016 23:50 GMT
#535
Sorry. I forgot I somewhere said "ez math" after I gave some in my eyes solid reasoning.

That was really mean of me.


Sorry.
I had a good night of sleep.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
March 09 2016 23:51 GMT
#536
On March 10 2016 08:00 Half the Sky wrote:
Vote Count - Day 1


Alakaslam (4): geript, Vivax, Rels, Vivax, Tumblewood, Shapelog
Vivax (3): Tumblewood, yamato77, Alakaslam, geript
Tumblewood (1): Vivax, nnn_thekushmountains, Rels, Vivax
Rels (1): Koshi
yamato77 (0): Koshi
geript (0): Alakaslam

Not Voting (0):

At this time, no one is slated to be lynched. With 9 players, 5 are needed to lynch.
The next check will occur on 23:00 GMT (+00:00).
Town must find the mafia before on 23:00 GMT (+00:00)

The voting thread is here.
Only votes there will be counted.

Oddest set of ppl voting w/ me ever.
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
March 09 2016 23:51 GMT
#537
On March 10 2016 08:49 Koshius wrote:
Close. But it is more like this

Koshius: mafia is yamato for this wall of text. tinfoil I also think he is mafia with Vivax.
yatter: you are horrible you imbecile
Vobby: Koshius is shit.
Vobby: Koshius is town zero
Vobby: Koshius is incompetent
Vobby: Koshius needs a brain surgery.(was yamato probably)
Vobby: Koshius is a bad townie
Vobby: Koshius is a dunce
Vobby: Koshius is horrible and stubborn
Koshius: Vobby is a cancerous piece of horse shit.

Fixed
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 09 2016 23:53 GMT
#538
You missed on Vivax, you shithead
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 09 2016 23:53 GMT
#539
goddamn

"on" should be "one"



Welcome to the club that gets flamed for no reason at all.
I had a good night of sleep.
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
March 09 2016 23:55 GMT
#540
On March 10 2016 08:53 Koshi wrote:
You missed on Vivax, you shithead

Vote:Shapelog
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Prev 1 25 26 27 28 29 77 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
22:00
King of the Hill #264
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 278
Codebar 45
UpATreeSC 3
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 39220
Calm 3790
Shuttle 1868
Bisu 1725
FanTaSy 1526
Mini 1202
Soma 691
Rush 575
EffOrt 507
Stork 342
[ Show more ]
Light 318
actioN 294
Snow 267
Hyuk 259
ZerO 219
firebathero 210
Dewaltoss 108
Zeus 78
Barracks 73
hero 72
Sea.KH 53
Shinee 52
Killer 44
Sharp 39
Pusan 37
Hyun 36
ToSsGirL 32
Free 26
Bale 26
Shine 21
Yoon 20
HiyA 18
Aegong 17
sorry 17
PianO 16
yabsab 14
zelot 14
Sacsri 9
Dota 2
Gorgc8118
Dendi908
League of Legends
KnowMe43
Counter-Strike
x6flipin481
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes587
Other Games
singsing2490
hiko1633
B2W.Neo297
Beastyqt290
byalli262
mouzStarbuck208
FrodaN206
Livibee193
Liquid`VortiX180
Hui .172
RotterdaM77
Mew2King61
Trikslyr59
Rex22
ZerO(Twitch)17
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV243
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 6
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 48
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV283
League of Legends
• Nemesis2275
Other Games
• Shiphtur673
Upcoming Events
OSC
6h 35m
Replay Cast
7h 20m
OSC
1d 7h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 18h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.