• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:39
CEST 17:39
KST 00:39
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8530 users

Noir Mini Mafia: Chapter 4 - Page 25

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 23 24 25 26 27 77 Next
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 09 2016 23:01 GMT
#481
Geript is confirmed scum and will be the lynch today. There is NO reason to Unvote 1 minute before deadline here. We need flip. We need info. Geript even said exactly that yesterday
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 09 2016 23:02 GMT
#482
town:
On March 10 2016 08:01 Shapelog wrote:
I don't even have a fucking clue anymore.

Like I know he is prob. not scum because that is a dumb ass move. But wtf!


mafia:
On March 10 2016 08:01 Rels wrote:
Geript is confirmed scum and will be the lynch today. There is NO reason to Unvote 1 minute before deadline here. We need flip. We need info. Geript even said exactly that yesterday

I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 09 2016 23:02 GMT
#483
We already concluded that we have 72 hours the first 2 days and then have 48h d3 and d4.
I had a good night of sleep.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 09 2016 23:02 GMT
#484
this game is shit thanks to koshi and yamato ruining it.

thanks koshi and yamato
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 09 2016 23:02 GMT
#485
Shut the fuck up you're bad
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 09 2016 23:03 GMT
#486
"We need info" is such a bad argument to lynch town, if he doubt himself let him explain.
I had a good night of sleep.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 09 2016 23:03 GMT
#487
On March 09 2016 15:47 geript wrote:
Either way. I need to sleep. Long shift of playing in ball abscesses and shit... Literally.

You guys need to understand that we need to lynch. We have limited time in order to be able to lynch scum and burning 72 or 96 hours on D1 is unacceptable especially when we will always lose 24 hours for night phases. So we can go 4-4-5 which will assuredly end in 3 bad lynches or go 3-3-3-3 which will be better but lowers odds of a productive lynch on D3/4 as interest wanes. Best option is to lynch and keep the days and information moving before shit stagnates.

Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 09 2016 23:04 GMT
#488
On March 10 2016 08:03 Koshi wrote:
"We need info" is such a bad argument to lynch town, if he doubt himself let him explain.

You're ignored don't talk to me
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 09 2016 23:04 GMT
#489
4-4-3-2 works fine. You can't get into D5 with this setup.
I had a good night of sleep.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 09 2016 23:05 GMT
#490
Going to sleep. Geript will be lynched tomorrow. I won't permit anything else
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
March 09 2016 23:06 GMT
#491
On March 10 2016 08:01 Rels wrote:
Geript is confirmed scum and will be the lynch today. There is NO reason to Unvote 1 minute before deadline here. We need flip. We need info. Geript even said exactly that yesterday

I just realized that Gerpit had to have a change of heart thou.

I mean think about it for a second, he went from godread on slam being mafia, now unvotes and save slam.

If gerpit is mafia, and slam is town, that is just dumb, you fucked over a easy ML that you could prob. blame Rels for.
If gerpt is town, and slam is X. Gerpit most likey would still vote off slam, unless he had a change of heart. Which he needs to explain ASAP
If Gerpit is mafia, and slam is mafia, Would Gerpit do that? I know that Slam loves WIFOM (at least off of his coaching) but i am not sure Slam would risk that.

Possible scum yes, confirmed no. idk how you got to that logically
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 09 2016 23:07 GMT
#492
On March 10 2016 08:06 Shapelog wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 10 2016 08:01 Rels wrote:
Geript is confirmed scum and will be the lynch today. There is NO reason to Unvote 1 minute before deadline here. We need flip. We need info. Geript even said exactly that yesterday

I just realized that Gerpit had to have a change of heart thou.

I mean think about it for a second, he went from godread on slam being mafia, now unvotes and save slam.

If gerpit is mafia, and slam is town, that is just dumb, you fucked over a easy ML that you could prob. blame Rels for.
If gerpt is town, and slam is X. Gerpit most likey would still vote off slam, unless he had a change of heart. Which he needs to explain ASAP
If Gerpit is mafia, and slam is mafia, Would Gerpit do that? I know that Slam loves WIFOM (at least off of his coaching) but i am not sure Slam would risk that.

Possible scum yes, confirmed no. idk how you got to that logically

This guy is town. It was already very obvious but yeah. gj.
Dnu why when I say things like this I am flamed though.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 09 2016 23:09 GMT
#493
On March 10 2016 08:06 Shapelog wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 10 2016 08:01 Rels wrote:
Geript is confirmed scum and will be the lynch today. There is NO reason to Unvote 1 minute before deadline here. We need flip. We need info. Geript even said exactly that yesterday

I just realized that Gerpit had to have a change of heart thou.

I mean think about it for a second, he went from godread on slam being mafia, now unvotes and save slam.

If gerpit is mafia, and slam is town, that is just dumb, you fucked over a easy ML that you could prob. blame Rels for.
If gerpt is town, and slam is X. Gerpit most likey would still vote off slam, unless he had a change of heart. Which he needs to explain ASAP
If Gerpit is mafia, and slam is mafia, Would Gerpit do that? I know that Slam loves WIFOM (at least off of his coaching) but i am not sure Slam would risk that.

Possible scum yes, confirmed no. idk how you got to that logically

Well Rels explains it because we need "info" and a flip.

Even though through mathematics we still have at least 48 hours for each day.


But w.e.

It's insane how I try to play this game and always I get flamed.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 09 2016 23:10 GMT
#494
On March 10 2016 08:02 Rels wrote:
Shut the fuck up you're bad

How is this warranted once again?

I called him mafia?

Sick.
I had a good night of sleep.
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
March 09 2016 23:10 GMT
#495
KubRels and Koshius, remember the Nutcracker and the warnings!
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 09 2016 23:11 GMT
#496
On March 10 2016 08:10 Shapelog wrote:
KubRels and Koshius, remember the Nutcracker and the warnings!

Nha this host allows flaming. I don't understand why.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 09 2016 23:13 GMT
#497
On March 10 2016 08:02 Vivax wrote:
this game is shit thanks to koshi and yamato ruining it.

thanks koshi and yamato

Also. Pure 100% piece of shit horse cancer.
Just comes in here to flame.

I guess we are in an open flame war that Vivax started so at least this is warranted.
I had a good night of sleep.
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
March 09 2016 23:13 GMT
#498
On March 10 2016 08:09 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 10 2016 08:06 Shapelog wrote:
On March 10 2016 08:01 Rels wrote:
Geript is confirmed scum and will be the lynch today. There is NO reason to Unvote 1 minute before deadline here. We need flip. We need info. Geript even said exactly that yesterday

I just realized that Gerpit had to have a change of heart thou.

I mean think about it for a second, he went from godread on slam being mafia, now unvotes and save slam.

If gerpit is mafia, and slam is town, that is just dumb, you fucked over a easy ML that you could prob. blame Rels for.
If gerpt is town, and slam is X. Gerpit most likey would still vote off slam, unless he had a change of heart. Which he needs to explain ASAP
If Gerpit is mafia, and slam is mafia, Would Gerpit do that? I know that Slam loves WIFOM (at least off of his coaching) but i am not sure Slam would risk that.

Possible scum yes, confirmed no. idk how you got to that logically

Well Rels explains it because we need "info" and a flip.

Even though through mathematics we still have at least 48 hours for each day.


But w.e.

It's insane how I try to play this game and always I get flamed.

Well the reason why I said he could blame rels (if rels was town here) as mafia for a ML is because A, he jumped onto tumble wagon poorly, B) 4th to jump on here and unlike me (he could theoretically come after me, and i prob. have holes to do it as well but it is really unlikely with the current thread read on me) could be pushed. C) he has support from you and a kinda from me (I am on the fence, I want to say he a bit scummy, but i always fuck up Rels alignment.)
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
March 09 2016 23:15 GMT
#499
On March 10 2016 08:11 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 10 2016 08:10 Shapelog wrote:
KubRels and Koshius, remember the Nutcracker and the warnings!

Nha this host allows flaming. I don't understand why.

O Rly?
So...I could... Flame a person who got me modkill recently and never get any blacklash?
Not that i would a course. I am very level headed.
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 09 2016 23:15 GMT
#500
On March 10 2016 08:13 Shapelog wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 10 2016 08:09 Koshi wrote:
On March 10 2016 08:06 Shapelog wrote:
On March 10 2016 08:01 Rels wrote:
Geript is confirmed scum and will be the lynch today. There is NO reason to Unvote 1 minute before deadline here. We need flip. We need info. Geript even said exactly that yesterday

I just realized that Gerpit had to have a change of heart thou.

I mean think about it for a second, he went from godread on slam being mafia, now unvotes and save slam.

If gerpit is mafia, and slam is town, that is just dumb, you fucked over a easy ML that you could prob. blame Rels for.
If gerpt is town, and slam is X. Gerpit most likey would still vote off slam, unless he had a change of heart. Which he needs to explain ASAP
If Gerpit is mafia, and slam is mafia, Would Gerpit do that? I know that Slam loves WIFOM (at least off of his coaching) but i am not sure Slam would risk that.

Possible scum yes, confirmed no. idk how you got to that logically

Well Rels explains it because we need "info" and a flip.

Even though through mathematics we still have at least 48 hours for each day.


But w.e.

It's insane how I try to play this game and always I get flamed.

Well the reason why I said he could blame rels (if rels was town here) as mafia for a ML is because A, he jumped onto tumble wagon poorly, B) 4th to jump on here and unlike me (he could theoretically come after me, and i prob. have holes to do it as well but it is really unlikely with the current thread read on me) could be pushed. C) he has support from you and a kinda from me (I am on the fence, I want to say he a bit scummy, but i always fuck up Rels alignment.)

Yeah, I completely understand.
I had a good night of sleep.
Prev 1 23 24 25 26 27 77 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 21m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 163
ProTech135
Rex 54
CosmosSc2 43
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 38394
Calm 3515
Shuttle 2223
Jaedong 1768
Horang2 746
Mini 616
EffOrt 517
Soma 356
Stork 286
Soulkey 277
[ Show more ]
Rush 276
Larva 254
BeSt 239
ZerO 228
Snow 164
firebathero 126
Mong 110
Zeus 96
hero 70
910 70
Mind 68
sorry 51
Free 46
Hyun 43
Shinee 42
Yoon 40
Sharp 35
ToSsGirL 31
PianO 26
JYJ 25
Killer 24
Shine 24
Aegong 20
Terrorterran 18
Bale 17
Sexy 15
HiyA 15
Trap 15
scan(afreeca) 14
Rock 11
Hm[arnc] 11
Sacsri 10
Dota 2
Gorgc5942
Dendi1275
420jenkins196
Counter-Strike
fl0m3260
Fnx 677
x6flipin390
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King118
ChuDatz36
Other Games
singsing2183
Liquid`RaSZi1228
hiko754
B2W.Neo650
dupreeh435
RotterdaM417
ceh9364
crisheroes319
Khaldor258
Livibee197
TKL 192
Trikslyr94
QueenE79
Dewaltoss34
ZerO(Twitch)18
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV239
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream34
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH298
• Hinosc 5
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 2885
• WagamamaTV371
League of Legends
• Nemesis2722
• Jankos1514
Other Games
• Shiphtur745
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
21m
The PondCast
18h 21m
INu's Battles
19h 21m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 6h
Replay Cast
1d 7h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.