• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:46
CEST 16:46
KST 23:46
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
[Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7615 users

Noir Mini Mafia: Chapter 4 - Page 23

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 21 22 23 24 25 77 Next
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
March 09 2016 22:24 GMT
#441
On March 09 2016 22:54 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 09 2016 21:17 Vivax wrote:
ima talk things through with competent players when they're back, I think geript might not even be wrong about Slam, but if I think thta it's not cause of the stuff he posts which requires me to sheep geripts meta reads blindly which I was slightly willing to do before he started vomiting in my face, but cause Shape rightly pointed out that slam's PoE would have looked odd, besides that he wasn't pushing it at all.

Saitama was quite better than that.


About alakaslam:
He's still null to me, and I'm not liking the points brought against him.
  • Geript - he's scum because godread
    The reasoning behind this read seems to be something between tone and lack of trolling. I think there has been a distinct change in slam's tone recently as both alignments. He seems meaner.
    The trolling thing is dumb. Slam can turn that on or off as either alignment.
  • Shape - he's scum because of he did a PoE
    Since when does a simple PoE make someone scum?

  • Vivax - he's scum because he's playing less townie comparitively to Saitama.
    He was trying to not be recognized so it's hard to compare it to that.

I didn't call him scum kush, I was trying to figure out how much Slam actually had to do (reading and such) within his logic. when i looked at it, it was 3 people. Therefore I was a bit confused on how Slam said there was a lot to do or something along those lines. But I also figured that he was prob. joking a bit and factor that in.

If i thought it was heavily scum, or enough to call him scum based off of that, i would of said it.
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 09 2016 22:25 GMT
#442
On March 10 2016 07:23 Koshi wrote:
Well. If Alakaslam is mafia a lot of what I am saying here is worth nothing tbh. But is he?

The case on Alakaslam is:
- The geript accusation of meta
- Alakaslam changed his read on me

Is there more?

No.

You have the clearest head as far as I can see. This is good as it will continue to seal your towniene-

Oh wait
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 09 2016 22:26 GMT
#443
On March 10 2016 07:24 Shapelog wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 09 2016 22:54 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
On March 09 2016 21:17 Vivax wrote:
ima talk things through with competent players when they're back, I think geript might not even be wrong about Slam, but if I think thta it's not cause of the stuff he posts which requires me to sheep geripts meta reads blindly which I was slightly willing to do before he started vomiting in my face, but cause Shape rightly pointed out that slam's PoE would have looked odd, besides that he wasn't pushing it at all.

Saitama was quite better than that.


About alakaslam:
He's still null to me, and I'm not liking the points brought against him.
  • Geript - he's scum because godread
    The reasoning behind this read seems to be something between tone and lack of trolling. I think there has been a distinct change in slam's tone recently as both alignments. He seems meaner.
    The trolling thing is dumb. Slam can turn that on or off as either alignment.
  • Shape - he's scum because of he did a PoE
    Since when does a simple PoE make someone scum?

  • Vivax - he's scum because he's playing less townie comparitively to Saitama.
    He was trying to not be recognized so it's hard to compare it to that.

I didn't call him scum kush, I was trying to figure out how much Slam actually had to do (reading and such) within his logic. when i looked at it, it was 3 people. Therefore I was a bit confused on how Slam said there was a lot to do or something along those lines. But I also figured that he was prob. joking a bit and factor that in.

If i thought it was heavily scum, or enough to call him scum based off of that, i would of said it.

Nah I literally forgot how small the game was.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 09 2016 22:26 GMT
#444
The case on Alakaslam is:
- The geript accusation of meta
- Alakaslam changed his read on me
- The PoE thingie


more?
I had a good night of sleep.
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
March 09 2016 22:28 GMT
#445
Vote Count - Day 1


Alakaslam (4): geript, Vivax, Rels, Vivax, Tumblewood
Vivax (2): Tumblewood, yamato77, Alakaslam
Tumblewood (1): Vivax, nnn_thekushmountains, Rels, Vivax
Rels (1): Koshi
yamato77 (0): Koshi
geript (0): Alakaslam

Not Voting (1): Shapelog

At this time, no one is slated to be lynched. With 9 players, 5 are needed to lynch.
The next check will occur on 23:00 GMT (+00:00).
Town must find the mafia before on 23:00 GMT (+00:00)

The voting thread is here.
Only votes there will be counted.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 09 2016 22:28 GMT
#446
On March 10 2016 07:25 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 10 2016 07:23 Koshi wrote:
Well. If Alakaslam is mafia a lot of what I am saying here is worth nothing tbh. But is he?

The case on Alakaslam is:
- The geript accusation of meta
- Alakaslam changed his read on me

Is there more?

No.

You have the clearest head as far as I can see. This is good as it will continue to seal your towniene-

Oh wait

If you flip mafia I am just going to say I played devils advocate on purpose to find your scumbuddy.
I had a good night of sleep.
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
March 09 2016 22:28 GMT
#447
On March 10 2016 07:23 Koshi wrote:
Well. If Alakaslam is mafia a lot of what I am saying here is worth nothing tbh. But is he?

The case on Alakaslam is:
- The geript accusation of meta
- Alakaslam changed his read on me

Is there more?

I am going to say it, I hate pure meta reasons to scum or town read someone, period. Especially after cell were LS got off free of charge because he broke his meta.

I can understand if you see a post, and comapre it + X, where X= something they did scummy, in the game currently being played. At least then your supporting the meta AND have a post from the game that makes you think he is scum.

Just IMO about it tbh.
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 09 2016 22:29 GMT
#448
On March 10 2016 07:13 Koshi wrote:
I'll say this thing. Everytime Alakaslam said to lynch him, he has been town. But I'll also add that most of the times he says: "lynch me for the good of the town, if you don't lynch me I will come back with a vengeance". Something like that.

Well yeah only reason I haven't said that here is I felt it went without saying.

So to make it official: Vote me you ass (person not voting me) and use the info/discredit to meta to figure out people's motives for jumping on my bandwagon.

If Geript is town, I don't ever want to read "Godread" again. Rayn has already failed this bullshit catastrophically? So don't bring it up

EVER

AGAIN

because it is UNRELIABLE.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 09 2016 22:30 GMT
#449
The case on Alakaslam is:
- The geript accusation of meta.
- Alakaslam changed his read on me.
- The PoE thingie.
- Less townie than saitama game.

Oh Kush already made a list.
I had a good night of sleep.
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 09 2016 22:30 GMT
#450
On March 10 2016 07:28 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 10 2016 07:25 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 10 2016 07:23 Koshi wrote:
Well. If Alakaslam is mafia a lot of what I am saying here is worth nothing tbh. But is he?

The case on Alakaslam is:
- The geript accusation of meta
- Alakaslam changed his read on me

Is there more?

No.

You have the clearest head as far as I can see. This is good as it will continue to seal your towniene-

Oh wait

If you flip mafia I am just going to say I played devils advocate on purpose to find your scumbuddy.

Well yeah. But you know as well as I do that there's no reason to think in that world.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 09 2016 22:30 GMT
#451
On March 10 2016 07:29 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 10 2016 07:13 Koshi wrote:
I'll say this thing. Everytime Alakaslam said to lynch him, he has been town. But I'll also add that most of the times he says: "lynch me for the good of the town, if you don't lynch me I will come back with a vengeance". Something like that.

Well yeah only reason I haven't said that here is I felt it went without saying.

So to make it official: Vote me you ass (person not voting me) and use the info/discredit to meta to figure out people's motives for jumping on my bandwagon.

If Geript is town, I don't ever want to read "Godread" again. Rayn has already failed this bullshit catastrophically? So don't bring it up

EVER

AGAIN

because it is UNRELIABLE.

There will be a game soon in which I will play my mafia meta just to get lynched. I just need to do it and somewhat feel ok about the content I brought.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 09 2016 22:32 GMT
#452
On March 10 2016 07:30 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 10 2016 07:28 Koshi wrote:
On March 10 2016 07:25 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 10 2016 07:23 Koshi wrote:
Well. If Alakaslam is mafia a lot of what I am saying here is worth nothing tbh. But is he?

The case on Alakaslam is:
- The geript accusation of meta
- Alakaslam changed his read on me

Is there more?

No.

You have the clearest head as far as I can see. This is good as it will continue to seal your towniene-

Oh wait

If you flip mafia I am just going to say I played devils advocate on purpose to find your scumbuddy.

Well yeah. But you know as well as I do that there's no reason to think in that world.

Meh. atm I don't really know who is mafia. Like I said. 66% is the highest % I would give somebody and that is Rels.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 09 2016 22:32 GMT
#453
Anyway. Who is mafia in your eyes?
I had a good night of sleep.
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
March 09 2016 22:35 GMT
#454
On March 10 2016 04:09 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 10 2016 04:08 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
I could see slam giving up like that if scumteam was slam/tumble. Otherwise it would just be uncharacteristically mean to his scumteam.


being mafia is tough

Bullshit.
+ Show Spoiler +

[image loading]
you do not live the scum live!
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
March 09 2016 22:38 GMT
#455
I second koshi, what is your scum reads Slam.
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
March 09 2016 22:41 GMT
#456
Note that I might or not have the vote thread open and have your name + ##vote in bold waiting to be posted.
Do not take this as a gesture of bad faith. As I am still determining what i think of you.
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
March 09 2016 22:44 GMT
#457
On March 10 2016 07:30 Koshi wrote:
The case on Alakaslam is:
- The geript accusation of meta.
- Alakaslam changed his read on me.
- The PoE thingie. I can see where you are coming from though with this
- Less townie than saitama game. Meh

Oh Kush already made a list.

My opinions
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 09 2016 22:48 GMT
#458
I'm on my phone skimmed everything
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
March 09 2016 22:50 GMT
#459
What is funny, is that according to slam, I have the scum game that he been working towards for the last 2 years. *peels a banana* So we are looking for BS that would get him town read without doing anything. *takes a bite, talks with mouth full* But I am pretty sure he trys to do it for town as well so this really is not helpful.

Still quick reading his filter for the hijole way
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
March 09 2016 22:50 GMT
#460
On March 10 2016 07:48 Rels wrote:
I'm on my phone skimmed everything

*takes another bite of banana*
Well go on.
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Prev 1 21 22 23 24 25 77 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Kung Fu Cup
20:00
Kung Fu Cup Weekly #26
IntoTheiNu 1092
RotterdaM631
SteadfastSC308
TKL 235
Rex126
CosmosSc2 39
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 631
SteadfastSC 308
TKL 235
Rex 126
ProTech106
CosmosSc2 39
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 44392
Calm 3459
Shuttle 2751
Jaedong 1839
Horang2 756
Mini 567
Rush 425
EffOrt 387
Soma 349
Soulkey 346
[ Show more ]
Stork 319
ZerO 248
Larva 239
BeSt 206
Snow 204
firebathero 121
Mong 119
Zeus 98
910 78
hero 74
Mind 72
sorry 68
Free 62
Sharp 49
Hyun 49
Shine 39
Shinee 37
PianO 34
ToSsGirL 29
Pusan 28
Terrorterran 23
JYJ 22
Sexy 20
Aegong 19
Bale 19
HiyA 18
Killer 17
scan(afreeca) 14
Rock 11
Hm[arnc] 10
Sacsri 8
Dota 2
Gorgc5357
Dendi1150
420jenkins87
Counter-Strike
fl0m2935
Fnx 624
x6flipin114
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King98
ChuDatz26
Other Games
singsing2185
hiko810
Liquid`RaSZi651
B2W.Neo393
crisheroes360
dupreeh286
ceh9252
DeMusliM212
Khaldor203
Livibee193
Pyrionflax176
Liquid`VortiX147
Hui .122
Trikslyr92
QueenE71
ZerO(Twitch)17
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 323
Other Games
BasetradeTV228
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream32
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH241
• mYiSmile116
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV62
League of Legends
• Nemesis2132
• Jankos1661
• TFBlade624
Other Games
• Shiphtur551
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
1h 14m
The PondCast
19h 14m
INu's Battles
20h 14m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 7h
Replay Cast
1d 8h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.