• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:08
CEST 13:08
KST 20:08
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)76Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8043 users

Noir Mini Mafia: Chapter 4 - Page 22

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 20 21 22 23 24 77 Next
nnn_thekushmountains
Profile Joined February 2016
1501 Posts
March 09 2016 21:55 GMT
#421
On March 10 2016 06:44 Koshi wrote:
Well if slam is scum I can remove Rels from the list.


hmm
If slam is scum, I'd say that actually makes Rels more likely to be scum. Because it's really hard for scum to bring thoughtful points like that againt town.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 09 2016 21:58 GMT
#422
On March 10 2016 06:55 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 10 2016 06:44 Koshi wrote:
Well if slam is scum I can remove Rels from the list.


hmm
If slam is scum, I'd say that actually makes Rels more likely to be scum. Because it's really hard for scum to bring thoughtful points like that againt town.

Wouldn't be smart to do that so soon. He jumped on Alakaslam after geript did. And now kinda seals the deal.
I had a good night of sleep.
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
March 09 2016 22:00 GMT
#423
Sorry I am late to the party, My aunt had cardiac arrest and i went to visit her. Thought I be back sooner, but traffic was a bitch.

Going to catch up.
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 09 2016 22:01 GMT
#424
He kinda really focuses on Alakaslam. Not going to be too bothered with Rels if Alakaslam flips mafia. I give it a decent shot.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 09 2016 22:02 GMT
#425
But Rels/Vivax is still a legit scumteam.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 09 2016 22:05 GMT
#426
On March 09 2016 20:36 Vivax wrote:
Instead of playing thouhgtfully geript is acting like a mentally unstable steroid abuser who quickly wants to kill some shit and pushes for all kinds of awful lynches.
All that forced aggression makes me want to lynch him before TW, maybe the badness of koshi and yamato will magically disappear afterwards.

On March 09 2016 21:17 Vivax wrote:
ima talk things through with competent players when they're back, I think geript might not even be wrong about Slam, but if I think thta it's not cause of the stuff he posts which requires me to sheep geripts meta reads blindly which I was slightly willing to do before he started vomiting in my face, but cause Shape rightly pointed out that slam's PoE would have looked odd, besides that he wasn't pushing it at all.

Saitama was quite better than that.

On March 09 2016 21:19 Vivax wrote:
yea im actually willing to abandon my omgus even while on nicotine withdrawal, ill do a slam lynch.

you on the boat, kush?

On March 09 2016 21:54 Vivax wrote:
Let me repeat how awfully wrong your list is koshi, you should consider getting into my camp, after a few lynches you too will see the light if we don't win after killing tumble, slam and geript already. If then we didn't win we just murder Rels to make sure he's not being the reincarnation of holyflare again.

These series of quotes though. Not normal.
I had a good night of sleep.
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
March 09 2016 22:06 GMT
#427
On March 09 2016 15:26 geript wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 09 2016 05:58 Shapelog wrote:
On March 09 2016 03:42 geript wrote:
Vivax probably scum #2 cba to look more now. Work.

On March 09 2016 03:55 geript wrote:
On March 09 2016 03:49 Shapelog wrote:
On March 09 2016 03:46 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
On March 09 2016 03:38 Vivax wrote:
here's a vote with secret reasons (for now):

##Vote tumblewood


i can sheep this. I would say the reasons are just obvious rather than secret.

Is it This:
On March 09 2016 00:26 Tumblewood wrote:
Also geript town for persistently pushing a read that wasn't gaining much traction.

Plus This:
On March 09 2016 02:22 geript wrote:
Tumbleweed has said like 3 things all of which I liked. Anyone who wants to lynch him is scum.

=
easy town reads shared bewtenn the two of them. Vivax thinks Gerpit might be off, and after seeing this thinks Tumble and Gerpit are a mafia team.

Did I get it right?

I think I just contracted cancer.

Cba to look into vivax. But has the time to call the reason why vivax is sus. of him (which he did not know because IIRC he posted b/4 vivax) Cancer. But also then Cba to answer what ever the fuck Vivax was f5ing for.

Weird.

No weird. If you think someone is scum, you lynch them. What's weird is lynching a proxy as a test for lynching someone you think is scum. That read and reasoning is literally the worst thing I've read in Mafia since HtS's brother's mathematical scum hunting method thing.

I don't think, you actually answer the question of the coincidental appearance after you said you be busy, only to comment on that, and nothing but that.
But i do agree with you, I did not like that read on tumble (though, technically he said he was going to expand on it, so i see if he has).
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 09 2016 22:07 GMT
#428
Well it is actual normal. In quote 1 Vivax is being the pathetic flaming piece of shit he is and then he actually read slam and saw he was a dumbfuck just taunting people at random. Dnu why geript is still mafia in the last quote though.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 09 2016 22:09 GMT
#429
If Alakaslam is mafia I would probably also take Vivax off my list.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 09 2016 22:09 GMT
#430
Will be lonely for yamato there.
I had a good night of sleep.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 09 2016 22:10 GMT
#431
On March 10 2016 07:00 Shapelog wrote:
Sorry I am late to the party, My aunt had cardiac arrest and i went to visit her. Thought I be back sooner, but traffic was a bitch.

Going to catch up.


Well, sucks to read that
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
March 09 2016 22:11 GMT
#432
On March 09 2016 15:47 geript wrote:
Either way. I need to sleep. Long shift of playing in ball abscesses and shit... Literally.

You guys need to understand that we need to lynch. We have limited time in order to be able to lynch scum and burning 72 or 96 hours on D1 is unacceptable especially when we will always lose 24 hours for night phases. So we can go 4-4-5 which will assuredly end in 3 bad lynches or go 3-3-3-3 which will be better but lowers odds of a productive lynch on D3/4 as interest wanes. Best option is to lynch and keep the days and information moving before shit stagnates.

Yeah I know that we need to lynch, But that tumble lynch was shit.

The main people on that lynch were:
Vivax: Reasons i quoted + hopefully a more helpful case (still reading)
Kush: shitty Meta reasons, though i can believe that Town! kush is capable of that.
Rels: just kinda of jumped on the wagon.

Tell me that lynch was good. I mean just the fact that when people (regardless of alignment) jumped on for little reasoning is a bit sus. I can't even remember what Rels actually has said, I might filter him after this lynch due short time.
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 09 2016 22:13 GMT
#433
I'll say this thing. Everytime Alakaslam said to lynch him, he has been town. But I'll also add that most of the times he says: "lynch me for the good of the town, if you don't lynch me I will come back with a vengeance". Something like that.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 09 2016 22:17 GMT
#434
And Rels looks super mafia to me. I don't understand how people read him town.

his filter:
Agrees with the Vivax list but not really
Thinks Tumble is lock mafia
Always dumb second guessing townreads (geript, me)
Jumps on Alakaslam with only 1 real reason
Makes some more posts about Alakaslam but nothing new.
I had a good night of sleep.
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
March 09 2016 22:18 GMT
#435
And I have reached the your a idiot page of 18. What fun! Expectantly what I was looking forward to when i can home after today!
[image loading]
I know this is a stressful game, but come on. Funny enough there might be info to gain from it so eh.
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 09 2016 22:19 GMT
#436
On March 10 2016 01:23 Rels wrote:
I don't have strong opinions apart from kush, Vivax, Shape town and Tumble scum.

A line on each player I have a hard time deciding.

yamato seemed implicated in his first batch of posts but he's been reactive since and kinda useless.

Koshi should be town by meta of being obnoxious + having short post with his flow of thoughts sometimes. My problem with that is that we just got fooled in cells mafia by LS and Damdred abusing their meta super easily. scum!Koshi might be doing the same, 'cause apart from this meta being town indicative, he's has reads that are either non-explained (Tumble, I) or bad (the yamato case).

Slam is not looking for scum. He's saying reasonnable things but it doesn't feel like he's trying to solve the game like he was in smurf.

geript is fixed on his Slam meta read + Vivax scum. Being obtus like that is generally town indicative but I showed him two games that were against his meta read and he disproved them.

4 reads. 4 times x is town/mafia BUT yabbayabba

I don't remember Rels like this.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 09 2016 22:20 GMT
#437
On March 10 2016 07:18 Shapelog wrote:
And I have reached the your a idiot page of 18. What fun! Expectantly what I was looking forward to when i can home after today!
[image loading]
I know this is a stressful game, but come on. Funny enough there might be info to gain from it so eh.

It's not a stressful game. At all.

It is just Vivax being a gigantic pile of rotting dogshit that needs to taunt and flame people every other posts he makes to feel good.
I had a good night of sleep.
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
March 09 2016 22:21 GMT
#438
On March 10 2016 07:17 Koshi wrote:
And Rels looks super mafia to me. I don't understand how people read him town.

his filter:
Agrees with the Vivax list but not really
Thinks Tumble is lock mafia
Always dumb second guessing townreads (geript, me)
Jumps on Alakaslam with only 1 real reason
Makes some more posts about Alakaslam but nothing new.

Let me check Rels in a bit once I am done catching up. His vote on Tumble was a bit sus. since it kinda came off as a opportunistic vote IMO.
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
March 09 2016 22:22 GMT
#439
On March 09 2016 22:45 Vivax wrote:
Koshi in a nutshell.

[image loading]

I even found a picture with his role printed on the cheek.

ROFL
Tis made my day
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 09 2016 22:23 GMT
#440
Well. If Alakaslam is mafia a lot of what I am saying here is worth nothing tbh. But is he?

The case on Alakaslam is:
- The geript accusation of meta
- Alakaslam changed his read on me

Is there more?
I had a good night of sleep.
Prev 1 20 21 22 23 24 77 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Kung Fu Cup
20:00
Kung Fu Cup Weekly #26
IntoTheiNu 387
RotterdaM64
Rex61
TKL 23
SteadfastSC19
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko304
RotterdaM 64
Rex 61
Codebar 41
TKL 23
SteadfastSC 19
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 3199
Shuttle 1225
Bisu 762
Soulkey 679
Horang2 570
Jaedong 552
BeSt 414
actioN 334
Mong 329
Soma 253
[ Show more ]
firebathero 250
Stork 196
Larva 166
Rush 161
Mini 126
Last 112
Hyun 103
Zeus 92
Pusan 87
PianO 74
ZerO 73
Free 69
910 68
Mind 65
Shine 57
Yoon 49
Snow 47
hero 40
sorry 40
Shinee 39
sSak 28
Sharp 28
Bale 22
Sexy 21
ToSsGirL 20
HiyA 20
ZergMaN 19
Hm[arnc] 10
Sacsri 9
Noble 7
JYJ 6
scan(afreeca) 6
yabsab 1
Dota 2
XcaliburYe277
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1379
shoxiejesuss730
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King241
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes210
Other Games
gofns45577
singsing1876
B2W.Neo210
DeMusliM180
Pyrionflax170
Livibee140
KnowMe135
Trikslyr26
ZerO(Twitch)6
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV172
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream38
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV279
League of Legends
• Jankos1170
Other Games
• Shiphtur468
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
4h 52m
The PondCast
22h 52m
INu's Battles
23h 52m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 11h
Replay Cast
1d 11h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.