• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:18
CEST 17:18
KST 00:18
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8486 users

Pick Your Power: Intriguing

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
1 2 3 Next All
Cephiro
Profile Joined May 2011
Finland1934 Posts
January 14 2016 02:42 GMT
#79
/in as normal.
Cephiro
Profile Joined May 2011
Finland1934 Posts
January 19 2016 03:06 GMT
#300
I will be picking a combination of numbers [X,Y]

Where:
X > Y
X - Y = TOWN
Cephiro
Profile Joined May 2011
Finland1934 Posts
January 19 2016 19:25 GMT
#502
Tic, could I convince you to have us both pick another number?
Cephiro
Profile Joined May 2011
Finland1934 Posts
January 19 2016 19:46 GMT
#513
@Tic:

On January 20 2016 04:25 Cephiro wrote:
Tic, could I convince you to have us both pick another number?

Cephiro
Profile Joined May 2011
Finland1934 Posts
January 20 2016 00:27 GMT
#619
Pretty much 100% on the first 15 being these:
1. Keirathi 1,1
2. Superbia 2,1
3. ObiWanShinobi 5,1
4. Rels 7,1
5. Palmar 10,10
6. geript 17,12
7. Breshke 20,20
8. Koshi 3,1
9. Cephiro 3,2
10. kitaman27 4,1
11. Vivax 4,X
12. Tictock 8,1
13. disformation 8,1
14. Fecalfeast 9,6
15. Damdred 9,19
------------------------------------
Cephiro
Profile Joined May 2011
Finland1934 Posts
January 20 2016 00:29 GMT
#621
Also while I appreciate your concern palmar, I can assign my role for myself just fine.
Cephiro
Profile Joined May 2011
Finland1934 Posts
January 20 2016 00:33 GMT
#630
On January 20 2016 09:30 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 20 2016 09:29 Cephiro wrote:
Also while I appreciate your concern palmar, I can assign my role for myself just fine.

No you don't get it.

I am killing people who don't co-operate, because that's how you win pyp games.


I don't mind co-operating, but if you're going to try and threaten me to follow whatever you decide, you'll need to get some KP at me and hope for the best. Or we can try to talk things out and I could be helpful.

Your choice.

Also as for me being someone's top mafia read, lol.
Cephiro
Profile Joined May 2011
Finland1934 Posts
January 20 2016 00:40 GMT
#644
I will be going for a mysterious challenger role.
Cephiro
Profile Joined May 2011
Finland1934 Posts
January 20 2016 00:45 GMT
#656
I was thinking of blocking Kenpachi, Blazinghand, Pick Your Power Picker, leaving me one of...

Mirror Man, Cyrus, Windrunner, Shovel Knight

Whatever I'll get is whatever I'll get.
Cephiro
Profile Joined May 2011
Finland1934 Posts
January 20 2016 00:52 GMT
#670
On January 20 2016 09:45 sicklucker wrote:
why did koshi and ceperio overlap? im amusing you did it to block koshi? thats the only logical explanation


Pretty much. I figured since I'm aiming for a partially random role it's fairly likely I'll get it anyway, and I remembered just a bit before deadline that I might as well knock someone down a bit while still keeping myself at a fairly high pick.

Just checked a few filters I hadn't been too fond of hastily and decided to bump him a bit. Intentionally took 3,2 instead of 3,1 so he'd get the pick before me in case people were gonna make a fuss about it.

I mean more than one third of the game is mafia, so I figured it's not too unlikely I'll hit one even if I haven't been paying the most attention to the thread so far.

I'm really sceptical about the overall thread presence and people trying to lead, and until someone shows extremely surefire signs of being the clearest of clear town, I'm not very eager to co-operate. Not really keen on giving scum any control over my actions, in the worst case.
Cephiro
Profile Joined May 2011
Finland1934 Posts
January 20 2016 00:54 GMT
#674
On January 20 2016 09:49 Palmar wrote:
well I don't really care if ceph doesn't get to block 3 roles so /shrug


And if you don't really care about limiting the roles I can get (I'm town), then you're not being very pro-town, and I have no reason to follow whatever you suggest.
Cephiro
Profile Joined May 2011
Finland1934 Posts
January 20 2016 00:58 GMT
#683
On January 20 2016 09:54 Palmar wrote:
ok this guy is mafia.


Wow.

Such case.

Many convince.

Unfortunately for you, I'm quite sure there are no recruiter / alignment swapper roles (at least not the last time I checked?), so you're stuck with me as town, whether you like it or not.
Cephiro
Profile Joined May 2011
Finland1934 Posts
January 20 2016 01:02 GMT
#687
On January 20 2016 09:58 sicklucker wrote:
Ya ceph is definitely mafia. Theres no way he didnt know koshi was picking 3 and he wanted to overlap on purpose . I played with him before and hes not retarded


I agree, I'm not. But based on your understanding of my post, I'm not so sure about you.

Which part of my post where I said I intentionally did it, did you not read?

Why should I suddenly start following Palmar who hasn't done much to make me believe he's town, and let him take full control over what everyone should do? Screw that.
Cephiro
Profile Joined May 2011
Finland1934 Posts
January 20 2016 01:07 GMT
#691
Of course vivax is 4,X, because me & Koshi were the first stack, meaning everyone behind us has to be a stack as well.

With kita knowingly being 4,1, Vivax has had to stack on him with a 4,X to be right after him.

Because disinformation reconfirmed his 8,1 pick, and dam+fecal reconfirming their 9,X picks, Tictock has to have stacked on 8, and to be before disformation, he must've got 8,1 and won the random roll.

Pretty simple when you think about it.

Since you gathered the list and haven't pointed it out, notice how Tictock did an intentional snipe? Funny how all your attention is on me when I'm being extremely see-through about what I'm doing, and you ignore people doing similar actions in a much more scummy manner.
Cephiro
Profile Joined May 2011
Finland1934 Posts
January 20 2016 01:10 GMT
#693
On January 20 2016 10:06 sicklucker wrote:
you only mentioned it after i brought it up. if that was truly your intention why wait?


As I don't consider a small bump like that a huge play by any means, not to mention it clearly won't go unnoticed, why bother? It's not like you needed a sherlock holmes to figure out who did and what.

If someone cares enough to wonder why I did it, they can ask, as just happened. Didn't even take long until the draft cycle for that to happen. Is there an issue with that?

I don't see why I should've come out screaming right off the bat explaining "GUYS GUYS, SUPER IMPORTANT, BECAUSE OF REASONS I BUMPED KOSHI DOWN A BIT!?!?!?"

That's just me though.
Cephiro
Profile Joined May 2011
Finland1934 Posts
January 20 2016 01:13 GMT
#695
Also Palmar's list is complete bullshit, trusts geript with KP when geript has barely shown himself in thread and not done anything noteworthy?

Whatever you do, don't let this guy take the lead over what town should be doing or we're completely fucked.
I'm going to make it my mission to antagonize you from now on, Palmar.
Cephiro
Profile Joined May 2011
Finland1934 Posts
January 20 2016 01:14 GMT
#697
On January 20 2016 10:11 Palmar wrote:
Because you just should.

Like you absolutely should 100% follow me if you're town, and your best bet at not being killed early this game is to do as you're told. You have no pull in the thread and you've barely read the game (by your own admittance).

So please, don't be a fucking cowboy, fall in line.


I just should follow you because you say so? That's complete bs when your list consists of stuff like trusting geript with KP? Any chance you had of winning me over was lost there, so if you're town, watch me be cowboy.
Cephiro
Profile Joined May 2011
Finland1934 Posts
January 20 2016 01:15 GMT
#699
Like you have tictock as "idk", when he did an intentional snipe and hasn't explained himself, when you have vivax listed as scum for similar reasons (hasn't explained either), and then me, who is being here completely see-through, is scum because I don't agree with your bullshit?

Says more than enough about your approach to this game.
Cephiro
Profile Joined May 2011
Finland1934 Posts
January 20 2016 01:17 GMT
#702
I'm not about undermining someone trying to organize stuff if they clearly show they're town-oriented, but you sure as hell are not showing any of that right now.

Why should I try and organize something myself when it's clear by now people wouldn't follow me? Waste of time. Not everyone needs to be a town leader, but I'm gonna make sure the person taking that position isn't going to be scum.
Cephiro
Profile Joined May 2011
Finland1934 Posts
January 20 2016 01:18 GMT
#705
On January 20 2016 10:16 Palmar wrote:
again, am I mafia?


You could be. I don't trust you enough to have you possibly misleading town around with the inconsistencies you've already shown in your own play which I pointed out. While it's possible that you can be town, I'm not going to take that risk and let you lead when I'm currently very suspicious of your play.

1 2 3 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 42m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech160
Codebar 27
StarCraft: Brood War
Bisu 2551
Shuttle 1560
EffOrt 856
BeSt 654
Light 401
Mini 391
ggaemo 344
Stork 288
firebathero 233
ZerO 191
[ Show more ]
Rush 159
Barracks 136
Sea.KH 82
Dewaltoss 67
Zeus 61
Killer 58
Shine 55
Mong 36
Hyun 35
Yoon 32
Shinee 32
Sexy 30
ToSsGirL 26
Aegong 23
Terrorterran 23
sorry 23
Bale 21
soO 20
910 12
Sacsri 11
ajuk12(nOOB) 11
yabsab 8
zelot 7
Dota 2
qojqva3781
Dendi1917
BananaSlamJamma436
LuMiX1
Counter-Strike
Fnx 524
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes546
Other Games
singsing2238
Liquid`RaSZi1284
hiko1260
B2W.Neo940
Lowko385
Liquid`VortiX268
Sick183
ArmadaUGS141
Rex64
Trikslyr34
ZerO(Twitch)14
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream540
StarCraft: Brood War
Kim Chul Min (afreeca) 9
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• mYiSmile124
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix6
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2416
• Jankos2182
• TFBlade680
Other Games
• WagamamaTV304
Upcoming Events
Monday Night Weeklies
42m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
18h 42m
Afreeca Starleague
18h 42m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 8h
Kung Fu Cup
1d 19h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
5 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.