• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:15
CEST 11:15
KST 18:15
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202616Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7155 users

Pick Your Power: Intriguing - Page 75

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 73 74 75 76 77 288 Next
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
January 21 2016 01:40 GMT
#1481
No, I wasnt able to pick shit so I got a random thing.

And I have one question but that's the only thing I have so far, I read a little during the morning before I got busy and from what I have caught up so far just one simple question is like travelling in my mind.
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
January 21 2016 01:41 GMT
#1482
I, for one, would like to hear the question
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
January 21 2016 01:44 GMT
#1483
Ok

To me, TO ME, Keirathi looked pretty town yesterday with one simple action he did:

He said that maybe and is pretty likely that both myself and GB weren't able to pick so someone else blocked whoever wanted 12 or something like that.

Soooooo today I read Keirathi is mafia and then GB is mafia...

So how do you like connect this two? Is the same person who said GB is mafia before is saying keirathi is mafia now?

Or is it just GB disdain what makes himself mafia and other reasons I dont understand makes Keirathi mafia?
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
January 21 2016 01:45 GMT
#1484
I will take a shower, would be cool if someone could answer me that.
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
January 21 2016 01:45 GMT
#1485
Who is calling keirathi mafia? I don't see who this question is directed at
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
January 21 2016 01:46 GMT
#1486
On January 21 2016 10:29 Keirathi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 21 2016 10:25 VayneAuthority wrote:
On January 21 2016 09:34 Superbia wrote:
VA did you really take Hero? If so I'm shooting you during the night.


Any reason in particular? It's pretty much a tailor made role for my town play. Not exactly town vibes from your post

Hero is a fucking awful town role. Saving yourself to the detriment of losing a whole night worth of actions is a really, really bad tradeoff.

Really good for mafia, though.


huh? It doesnt affect night actions at all. I just choose the lynch instead of a mislynch. It's a very town role, for me anyway since its likely i might be lynched
I come in for the scraps
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
January 21 2016 01:56 GMT
#1487
On January 21 2016 10:44 CopCake wrote:
Ok

To me, TO ME, Keirathi looked pretty town yesterday with one simple action he did:

He said that maybe and is pretty likely that both myself and GB weren't able to pick so someone else blocked whoever wanted 12 or something like that.

Soooooo today I read Keirathi is mafia and then GB is mafia...

So how do you like connect this two? Is the same person who said GB is mafia before is saying keirathi is mafia now?

Or is it just GB disdain what makes himself mafia and other reasons I dont understand makes Keirathi mafia?

For one thing, there are two different mafia teams. So even if GB and I both WERE mafia, we wouldn't necessarily be mafia on the same team.

For another thing, I'm not exactly sure how me clarifying how the draft picks worked out means I can't be mafia with GB? Can you explain that one?

And lastly, I dont think anyone was calling us mafia together anyways. Pretty much kita and Palmar are the only people that called me mafia that I can remember, and the reasons had nothing to do with GB or anything.

I think I'm missing your point?
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
January 21 2016 02:01 GMT
#1488
On January 21 2016 10:46 VayneAuthority wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 21 2016 10:29 Keirathi wrote:
On January 21 2016 10:25 VayneAuthority wrote:
On January 21 2016 09:34 Superbia wrote:
VA did you really take Hero? If so I'm shooting you during the night.


Any reason in particular? It's pretty much a tailor made role for my town play. Not exactly town vibes from your post

Hero is a fucking awful town role. Saving yourself to the detriment of losing a whole night worth of actions is a really, really bad tradeoff.

Really good for mafia, though.


huh? It doesnt affect night actions at all. I just choose the lynch instead of a mislynch. It's a very town role, for me anyway since its likely i might be lynched

Oh, I read it wrong. I thought if you got saved from a lynch, then the day was just a no-lynch.

But I still think it's a very bad town role. In a game of mafia, town controls the lynch, mafia controls the night. By picking hero, you put the lynch into one person's hands instead of the town collective's hands. That's bad for town in general. In the best case where you use the venge-lynch to kill a scum, that STILL doesn't make you town (since there are two scum teams), so we still have to waste another day lynching you, or one of our few KP on you. In the worst case, you venge-lynch a townie and then all the same other stuff applies.

It's a lose/(2*lose) situation for town.
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
January 21 2016 02:02 GMT
#1489
Unless you agree to just use your lynch on whoever the town says anyways. In which case, why pick Hero at all :\
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
January 21 2016 02:02 GMT
#1490
Yeah I don't understand that copcake post at all.
Retired.
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
January 21 2016 02:07 GMT
#1491
On January 21 2016 11:02 Keirathi wrote:
Unless you agree to just use your lynch on whoever the town says anyways. In which case, why pick Hero at all :\


I didnt have the luxury of first pick lol, I didn't like anything in MC so I just picked a shitbag role that I was guaranteed.

and I disagree, Nobody controls the night in these games because there are so many actions flying around. Its a complete coinflip.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
January 21 2016 02:08 GMT
#1492
Anyways Lets lynch kitaman or alotsomuch now?
I come in for the scraps
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
January 21 2016 02:11 GMT
#1493
Maybe I confused the words keirathi and kitaman but i am sure I read someone said "Kei" and "mafia"
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
January 21 2016 02:13 GMT
#1494
Yes, Palmar has been yelling that I was mafia for most of the game.
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
January 21 2016 02:15 GMT
#1495
so your question is based on some posts you read from someone or other but rather than find that persoin or post you just sort of ask the thread generally why kei is mafia?

That's really strange
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
January 21 2016 02:17 GMT
#1496
On January 21 2016 08:25 The Shining wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 21 2016 08:21 Palmar wrote:
Palmar's list of mafia people that sound like mafia all the time:

Kitaman
Cephiro
Keirathi
Vivax
Glowingbear

Then there's some meh people that might be mafia too:

Onegu
disformation
ticktock
Alotsomuch

That's 9 people, there's probably some mafia in there.

wow such reads.


Outside of kita and Ceph(your interaction with him gave me town v town vibes), this actually doesn't look bad.

Why kita? I know you had some disagreement over the role assignments but he's arguably doing the most work with it besides you.

Yo Shining.

Literally the only person you've mentioned having a scumread on up until this point was SL. Everything else was just setup speculation stuff. Now 7 out of those 9 people are are in your scum reads list from out of nowhere. Give some reasoning?
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
January 21 2016 02:19 GMT
#1497
And also, what happened to your SL read? Do you still think he's scum?
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
January 21 2016 02:20 GMT
#1498
On January 21 2016 11:13 Keirathi wrote:
Yes, Palmar has been yelling that I was mafia for most of the game.


Huh I dont see why he would think that, you and superbia are my mega townie people.
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
January 21 2016 02:22 GMT
#1499
Copcake did you seriously just as that question as a roundabout way of asking people to read the thread and show you who's scumming kei?

whaat
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
January 21 2016 02:31 GMT
#1500
No, my question is pretty much to make a point and make you think.
Prev 1 73 74 75 76 77 288 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 13h 45m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 3819
Soma 365
Rush 325
Bisu 274
BeSt 185
Killer 108
Mong 82
ToSsGirL 79
Shinee 66
Hyuk 29
[ Show more ]
Sexy 24
sorry 10
yabsab 8
Terrorterran 3
Dota 2
Gorgc2304
Counter-Strike
olofmeister708
byalli607
shoxiejesuss480
edward26
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King81
Other Games
gofns28960
summit1g7659
ceh9506
Happy311
dupreeh241
crisheroes211
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 47
• killerbeecast9
• LUISG 3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix12
• iopq 5
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1639
• Stunt410
Upcoming Events
OSC
13h 45m
Big Brain Bouts
1d
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 7h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 9h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-07
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.