• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:15
CEST 11:15
KST 18:15
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202616Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7155 users

Pick Your Power: Intriguing - Page 74

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 72 73 74 75 76 288 Next
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
January 21 2016 01:02 GMT
#1461
I claimed time travelling vig a while before deadline
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
January 21 2016 01:04 GMT
#1462
On January 21 2016 10:02 The Shining wrote:
I claimed time travelling vig a while before deadline


Right, I messed up and thought that you said something completely different.
Ignore meeeeeeeeee.
Retired.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
January 21 2016 01:08 GMT
#1463
[image loading]

we started from the bottom now were here

good role will disclose later
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
January 21 2016 01:11 GMT
#1464
I'm just gonna stick to my GB read.
Retired.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
January 21 2016 01:18 GMT
#1465
On January 21 2016 06:39 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 21 2016 06:34 Tictock wrote:
Well I'm gunna submit the role I'd most like to get, we'll see what ends up happening.

Well. I just resubmitted to pick Werner.


Too bad this was posted well after I had to leave.

Got an ok challenger role, don't wanna say what it is just yet though.
I can take that responsibility.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
January 21 2016 01:19 GMT
#1466
On January 21 2016 09:25 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Cephiro - Moved down a notch behind glowingbear. Still seems relatively useless and irrelevant, even with his supposed cooperation earlier.


I don't really think we need to worry about Cephiro considering the claimed pick, unless he's around later without a flipped mafia.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Cephiro
Profile Joined May 2011
Finland1934 Posts
January 21 2016 01:25 GMT
#1467
The only way I can be around without a mafia flipping is

1) I get roleblocked
2) I aim on mafia that gets protected

I'll be claiming my shot target ~5 seconds before N1 deadline so in case shenanigans not caused by me happen you people can try and figure that stuff out.
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
January 21 2016 01:25 GMT
#1468
On January 21 2016 09:34 Superbia wrote:
VA did you really take Hero? If so I'm shooting you during the night.


Any reason in particular? It's pretty much a tailor made role for my town play. Not exactly town vibes from your post
I come in for the scraps
Cephiro
Profile Joined May 2011
Finland1934 Posts
January 21 2016 01:26 GMT
#1469
Well actually technically someone could've drafted greymist or whichever role it was that swapped flip alignments, and I think there was some role that hid flips as well? But other than those extraordinary possibilities, you can enjoy not having to worry about what I do all game long.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
January 21 2016 01:26 GMT
#1470
On January 21 2016 10:19 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 21 2016 09:25 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Cephiro - Moved down a notch behind glowingbear. Still seems relatively useless and irrelevant, even with his supposed cooperation earlier.


I don't really think we need to worry about Cephiro considering the claimed pick, unless he's around later without a flipped mafia.


Yeah but I don't really have much in the way of alternative suspects for that slot.
Retired.
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
January 21 2016 01:27 GMT
#1471
Helloooooooo what has happened?
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
January 21 2016 01:29 GMT
#1472
On January 21 2016 10:25 VayneAuthority wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 21 2016 09:34 Superbia wrote:
VA did you really take Hero? If so I'm shooting you during the night.


Any reason in particular? It's pretty much a tailor made role for my town play. Not exactly town vibes from your post

Hero is a fucking awful town role. Saving yourself to the detriment of losing a whole night worth of actions is a really, really bad tradeoff.

Really good for mafia, though.
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
Cephiro
Profile Joined May 2011
Finland1934 Posts
January 21 2016 01:29 GMT
#1473
On January 21 2016 10:26 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Yeah but I don't really have much in the way of alternative suspects for that slot.


Well isn't that brilliant?
If you're town and other townies are as clever as you, the only way we're gonna win this game is if I shoot all mafia and cops keep me protected.

But seriously, getting tired of the "Ceph is scum for *insert random terrible reason here*"

Especially if your reason is you can't think of anyone better when there are 22 players in the game out of which 8 are mafia. Can't be that hard.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
January 21 2016 01:34 GMT
#1474
On January 21 2016 10:29 Cephiro wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 21 2016 10:26 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Yeah but I don't really have much in the way of alternative suspects for that slot.


Well isn't that brilliant?
If you're town and other townies are as clever as you, the only way we're gonna win this game is if I shoot all mafia and cops keep me protected.

But seriously, getting tired of the "Ceph is scum for *insert random terrible reason here*"

Especially if your reason is you can't think of anyone better when there are 22 players in the game out of which 8 are mafia. Can't be that hard.


Then give me one.
Retired.
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
January 21 2016 01:34 GMT
#1475
[image loading]

I am here someone talk to me in the time I can actually post and read the thread.

kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
January 21 2016 01:35 GMT
#1476
On January 21 2016 10:29 Keirathi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 21 2016 10:25 VayneAuthority wrote:
On January 21 2016 09:34 Superbia wrote:
VA did you really take Hero? If so I'm shooting you during the night.


Any reason in particular? It's pretty much a tailor made role for my town play. Not exactly town vibes from your post

Hero is a fucking awful town role. Saving yourself to the detriment of losing a whole night worth of actions is a really, really bad tradeoff.

Really good for mafia, though.


Doesn't mafia just grab hero and not claim it though?
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
January 21 2016 01:36 GMT
#1477
On January 21 2016 10:35 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 21 2016 10:29 Keirathi wrote:
On January 21 2016 10:25 VayneAuthority wrote:
On January 21 2016 09:34 Superbia wrote:
VA did you really take Hero? If so I'm shooting you during the night.


Any reason in particular? It's pretty much a tailor made role for my town play. Not exactly town vibes from your post

Hero is a fucking awful town role. Saving yourself to the detriment of losing a whole night worth of actions is a really, really bad tradeoff.

Really good for mafia, though.


Doesn't mafia just grab hero and not claim it though?

Yea, probably. I wasn't saying VA was mafia for grabbing Hero, but he seemed to think that it's some good town role and it's definitely not.
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
January 21 2016 01:38 GMT
#1478
Forever ignored lol.

kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
January 21 2016 01:38 GMT
#1479
On January 21 2016 10:34 CopCake wrote:
I am here someone talk to me in the time I can actually post and read the thread.


Did you follow the plan and grab Ezio?
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
January 21 2016 01:38 GMT
#1480
On January 21 2016 10:38 CopCake wrote:
Forever ignored lol.


Why don't you talk about something yourself then? You're a big girl, you know how to comment on things
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
Prev 1 72 73 74 75 76 288 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 13h 45m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 3819
Soma 365
Rush 325
Bisu 274
BeSt 185
Killer 108
Mong 82
ToSsGirL 79
Shinee 66
Hyuk 29
[ Show more ]
Sexy 24
sorry 10
yabsab 8
Terrorterran 3
Dota 2
Gorgc2304
Counter-Strike
olofmeister708
byalli607
shoxiejesuss480
edward26
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King81
Other Games
gofns28960
summit1g7659
ceh9506
Happy311
dupreeh241
crisheroes211
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 47
• killerbeecast9
• LUISG 3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix12
• iopq 5
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1639
• Stunt410
Upcoming Events
OSC
13h 45m
Big Brain Bouts
1d
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 7h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 9h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-07
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.