• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:38
CEST 05:38
KST 12:38
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202611Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9040 users

Pick Your Power: Intriguing - Page 73

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 71 72 73 74 75 288 Next
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
January 21 2016 00:36 GMT
#1441
On January 21 2016 09:34 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 21 2016 09:29 Keirathi wrote:
On January 21 2016 09:25 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Damdred - The only reason I put Damdred on this list is because I had him as scum earlier. He probably isn't - I think his backtrack on his role choice (which was abrupt and would have infuriated anyone) was relatively townie, and his decision to move to doctor seemed very natural based on what was happening.
.


I mean, what would you expect him to do if he is scum? If you're already picking his role, he can either play nice and switch, or random into mysterious and be vengeful and probably get lynched for it. The smart thing to do as town OR scum would be to switch I think.


Let me elaborate a bit since this seems skin deep:
I think Damdred's emotions were far more telling wrt his alignment rather than what he, on the surface, did.

His demeanor changed rather dramatically when people started reigning him in and telling him why doctor was a good pick for him, which seemed townie. I don't think scum!Damdred would change his outlook like that that quickly - it seemed like a real person reacting to a situation in exactly how I would expect him to act.

Ohhh, gotcha. Not that he changed his pick, but that his demeanor changed.
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
January 21 2016 00:39 GMT
#1442
Gonna sleep. Let's see what ???s will claim tomorrow.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
January 21 2016 00:39 GMT
#1443
Night friends.
Minimal effort.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
January 21 2016 00:39 GMT
#1444
On January 21 2016 09:35 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 21 2016 09:25 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Kita - Could be scum. His constant attack of Palmar over things rather than trying to push his plan forward reeks of scum motivation - looks like scum trying to unsettle our town leader instead of trying to move us in a positive direction.


Umm after Palmar posted his plan, I explained why I thought it could work and what I would suggest to make it better. It was only until later when Palmar made his nonsense response that I started going after it. Your narrative really doesn't fit here.


Let me put it this way - we were scrambling around and talking about who should get what and you're busy talking about a lynch that isn't happening for another 48 hours.

My biggest concern was that we had a last minute scramble and you were just kind of walling up about Palmar being mafia where we were concerned about losing access to several power roles.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
January 21 2016 00:39 GMT
#1445
NOBODY SLEEPS.
I HAVE ALL THIS ENERGY WE ARE GOING TO SOLVE THIS GAME IN THE NEXT 10 MINUTES.
Retired.
Cephiro
Profile Joined May 2011
Finland1934 Posts
January 21 2016 00:40 GMT
#1446
I'll hold you accountable. Starting the timer now!
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
January 21 2016 00:40 GMT
#1447
On January 21 2016 09:39 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
NOBODY SLEEPS.
I HAVE ALL THIS ENERGY WE ARE GOING TO SOLVE THIS GAME IN THE NEXT 10 MINUTES.

could you use that energy to farm resources for me in rust?
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Breshke
Profile Joined July 2014
Australia3749 Posts
January 21 2016 00:41 GMT
#1448
Obi I really like your read on GB.

I also really don't like your read on kita though.
Breshke
Profile Joined July 2014
Australia3749 Posts
January 21 2016 00:42 GMT
#1449
On January 21 2016 09:39 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 21 2016 09:35 kitaman27 wrote:
On January 21 2016 09:25 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Kita - Could be scum. His constant attack of Palmar over things rather than trying to push his plan forward reeks of scum motivation - looks like scum trying to unsettle our town leader instead of trying to move us in a positive direction.


Umm after Palmar posted his plan, I explained why I thought it could work and what I would suggest to make it better. It was only until later when Palmar made his nonsense response that I started going after it. Your narrative really doesn't fit here.


Let me put it this way - we were scrambling around and talking about who should get what and you're busy talking about a lynch that isn't happening for another 48 hours.

My biggest concern was that we had a last minute scramble and you were just kind of walling up about Palmar being mafia where we were concerned about losing access to several power roles.

Kitas palmar being mafia thing is directly related to acquiring more roles though
AlotSomuch
Profile Joined January 2016
95 Posts
January 21 2016 00:43 GMT
#1450
I successfully got my assigned role. Going out for happy hour drinks, be back later.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
January 21 2016 00:44 GMT
#1451
On January 21 2016 09:40 Fecalfeast wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 21 2016 09:39 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
NOBODY SLEEPS.
I HAVE ALL THIS ENERGY WE ARE GOING TO SOLVE THIS GAME IN THE NEXT 10 MINUTES.

could you use that energy to farm resources for me in rust?


NO.
Retired.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
January 21 2016 00:45 GMT
#1452
On January 21 2016 09:39 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 21 2016 09:35 kitaman27 wrote:
On January 21 2016 09:25 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Kita - Could be scum. His constant attack of Palmar over things rather than trying to push his plan forward reeks of scum motivation - looks like scum trying to unsettle our town leader instead of trying to move us in a positive direction.


Umm after Palmar posted his plan, I explained why I thought it could work and what I would suggest to make it better. It was only until later when Palmar made his nonsense response that I started going after it. Your narrative really doesn't fit here.


Let me put it this way - we were scrambling around and talking about who should get what and you're busy talking about a lynch that isn't happening for another 48 hours.

My biggest concern was that we had a last minute scramble and you were just kind of walling up about Palmar being mafia where we were concerned about losing access to several power roles.


Well I did suggest a role for you and several other people that weren't matched up with one in my post.

On January 21 2016 06:10 kitaman27 wrote:
we can give the time travelling vig to obi to fill things out. God help us all.


My biggest concern is that the idea that having three useless honesty checks instead of valid power roles like parity cop would be a complete waste and that Palmar was being overdramatic by calling my suggestions something that would make his plan useless, considering it just changed 3 vanilla picks to 3 good ones that he missed.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
January 21 2016 00:45 GMT
#1453
On January 21 2016 09:41 Breshke wrote:
Obi I really like your read on GB.

I also really don't like your read on kita though.


I'll double check it later but GB lynch now sounds good.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
January 21 2016 00:47 GMT
#1454
Mf I could have gotten time-travelling vigilante.
Gdi.
Retired.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
January 21 2016 00:48 GMT
#1455
On January 21 2016 09:47 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Mf I could have gotten time-travelling vigilante.
Gdi.


lol you totally skimmed over my post didn't you XD
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
January 21 2016 00:48 GMT
#1456
On January 21 2016 09:48 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 21 2016 09:47 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Mf I could have gotten time-travelling vigilante.
Gdi.


lol you totally skimmed over my post didn't you XD


No.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
January 21 2016 00:48 GMT
#1457
Yes.
Retired.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
January 21 2016 00:49 GMT
#1458
-_-
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
January 21 2016 00:49 GMT
#1459
Did anyone end up grabbing the gambler?
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
January 21 2016 00:54 GMT
#1460
Time traveling vigilante sounds like the sort of thing that should have been pick-checked or some variant thereof.
Did anyone else get it?
Retired.
Prev 1 71 72 73 74 75 288 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
Liquipedia
OSC
07:15
Masters Cup #151 Group C
davetesta36
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 188
ProTech131
FoxeR 35
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2437
Shuttle 1287
Dewaltoss 78
NaDa 24
Noble 5
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm209
LuMiX1
Counter-Strike
taco 543
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox618
Other Games
summit1g8178
WinterStarcraft433
C9.Mang0232
ViBE137
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 21
• practicex 5
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo614
• Stunt217
Other Games
• Shiphtur384
Upcoming Events
OSC
19h 22m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 6h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 13h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 15h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.