• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:04
CEST 00:04
KST 07:04
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20269Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8566 users

[M][N] Unoriginal Name Mini Mafia - Page 69

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 67 68 69 70 71 74 Next
mderg
Profile Joined April 2011
Germany1740 Posts
January 18 2016 15:46 GMT
#1361
Last scum is probably scott.
##vote scott
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
January 18 2016 15:56 GMT
#1362
Not sure what I am supposed to think about scott, his filter is just random list posts and quoting random stuff, should I have an opinion on him?
I come in for the scraps
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 18 2016 16:02 GMT
#1363
Yes. Obviously.
I had a good night of sleep.
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
January 18 2016 16:05 GMT
#1364
I would say he has 33% chance of being mafia, unlikely but maybe it's just that easy. There is nothing I can say is town or scum about him. Just a nonentity.

Comparatively I think darth is 50/50
I come in for the scraps
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
January 18 2016 17:01 GMT
#1365
On January 19 2016 01:05 VayneAuthority wrote:
I would say he has 33% chance of being mafia, unlikely but maybe it's just that easy. There is nothing I can say is town or scum about him. Just a nonentity.

Comparatively I think darth is 50/50

What pushes darth into actively-mafia territory for you then? (Or basically so, if 33% is true neutral and darth is 50%)
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 18 2016 17:19 GMT
#1366
Vote Count

scott31337 (3): Eden1892, GGTeMpLaR, mderg

Not voted (4): Koshi, scott31337, VayneAuthority, darthfoley


Currently, scott31337 is being lynched. You have until Tuesday, Jan 19 11:00pm GMT (GMT+00:00), or to lynch someone. Voting is mandatory and done in this thread.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
January 18 2016 17:22 GMT
#1367
On January 19 2016 02:01 Eden1892 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 19 2016 01:05 VayneAuthority wrote:
I would say he has 33% chance of being mafia, unlikely but maybe it's just that easy. There is nothing I can say is town or scum about him. Just a nonentity.

Comparatively I think darth is 50/50

What pushes darth into actively-mafia territory for you then? (Or basically so, if 33% is true neutral and darth is 50%)


Besides what I've already said, he is still actively invested in the game which is weird tbh at this point if you are town, pretty much phoning it in. There is the type of mafia player that wants to defy the odds and win a game like that.

Never played with him so don't know how true that is but I would be a lot more active in this game if i was mafia. If the last one is you or ggtemplar for example you have a very good shot of winning this game
I come in for the scraps
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
January 18 2016 17:51 GMT
#1368
Not quite sure I follow. Are you saying i'm more actively invested than others?

There is the type of mafia player that wants to defy the odds and win a game like that.


I'm confused what you're trying to suggest with this post. I should be afk if I'm town?
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
January 18 2016 17:56 GMT
#1369
##Vote: Scott
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 18 2016 18:34 GMT
#1370
On January 19 2016 02:51 darthfoley wrote:
Not quite sure I follow. Are you saying i'm more actively invested than others?

Show nested quote +
There is the type of mafia player that wants to defy the odds and win a game like that.


I'm confused what you're trying to suggest with this post. I should be afk if I'm town?

It's that you still post equally serious as the start of the game. The wall of texts on the previous page of your filter.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 18 2016 20:11 GMT
#1371
So is nobody able to find something in noonian or boxerfred their filters that could help us solve the game?
I had a good night of sleep.
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
January 18 2016 21:55 GMT
#1372
On January 19 2016 05:11 Koshi wrote:
So is nobody able to find something in noonian or boxerfred their filters that could help us solve the game?

If it's Scott, the total absence of everything is proof. Boxerfred would honestly have nothin to say about kmatt and noon didn't say anything after Scott joined which is pretty damning to me.

I'm kinda waiting for the Scott flip / for Scott to do something tbh.
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
mderg
Profile Joined April 2011
Germany1740 Posts
January 18 2016 22:01 GMT
#1373
noon's filter tells me it's one of eden/scott/darth

I don't think it's eden, so most likely scott or darth. scott would really fit into the flow of the game, so I'm sticking with him for now.
scott31337
Profile Joined January 2013
United States2979 Posts
January 18 2016 22:29 GMT
#1374
I better vote at least. Lynch mderg after I flip town, someone do vca, you really think it was scum vs scum on the last day?
THIS WAGON IS HITTING MAFIA FOR SURE BOYS!
scott31337
Profile Joined January 2013
United States2979 Posts
January 18 2016 22:30 GMT
#1375
Wifom but yes I would have conceded
THIS WAGON IS HITTING MAFIA FOR SURE BOYS!
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
January 18 2016 22:37 GMT
#1376
On January 19 2016 07:01 mderg wrote:
noon's filter tells me it's one of eden/scott/darth

I don't think it's eden, so most likely scott or darth. scott would really fit into the flow of the game, so I'm sticking with him for now.

explain like any of this
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
mderg
Profile Joined April 2011
Germany1740 Posts
January 18 2016 22:50 GMT
#1377
On January 19 2016 07:37 Eden1892 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 19 2016 07:01 mderg wrote:
noon's filter tells me it's one of eden/scott/darth

I don't think it's eden, so most likely scott or darth. scott would really fit into the flow of the game, so I'm sticking with him for now.

explain like any of this


You come to mind because of this:
On January 12 2016 21:25 nooniansoong wrote:
Scumteam Eden mderg for post game bragging rights though

When scum give names like that I feel like there's often a buddy in them. There's also not much interaction between you two in this game. You appear to want to solve the game, though. So I don't think you're scum.


darth because of this:
On January 13 2016 03:46 nooniansoong wrote:
Defense of darthfoley:
First thing is his first game and he uses a lot of reasoning and explains his thought process in a way that I wouldn't expect a first game player to even come close to faking. Yes, a lot of his arguments are bad (scumread on koshi for starting discussion), but I think bad arguments like that commonly come from noobs.

Changing your read a lot day 1 strikes me as a very townie thing to do. Scum pick a suspect then go with it. His reads show he is thinking about things and changing his mind based on the arguments people are presenting.

And he mentioned boxerfred only because he was asked about him.

Mostly because he writes "Defense of darthfoley" which does not sound natural at all. I think he defended darth for quite some time.


I think there's been enough said about scott. He would fit in perfectly into the theme that scum had absolutely no control of any lynch whatsoever this game. That's why I'm going with him.
mderg
Profile Joined April 2011
Germany1740 Posts
January 18 2016 22:50 GMT
#1378
On January 19 2016 07:29 scott31337 wrote:
I better vote at least. Lynch mderg after I flip town, someone do vca, you really think it was scum vs scum on the last day?

Don't you think there are better lynch options than me?
mderg
Profile Joined April 2011
Germany1740 Posts
January 18 2016 23:03 GMT
#1379
Eden, why the ninja vote?
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
January 18 2016 23:06 GMT
#1380
On January 19 2016 07:50 mderg wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 19 2016 07:37 Eden1892 wrote:
On January 19 2016 07:01 mderg wrote:
noon's filter tells me it's one of eden/scott/darth

I don't think it's eden, so most likely scott or darth. scott would really fit into the flow of the game, so I'm sticking with him for now.

explain like any of this


You come to mind because of this:
Show nested quote +
On January 12 2016 21:25 nooniansoong wrote:
Scumteam Eden mderg for post game bragging rights though

When scum give names like that I feel like there's often a buddy in them. There's also not much interaction between you two in this game. You appear to want to solve the game, though. So I don't think you're scum.

Scumteam Eden mderg

On January 13 2016 04:15 nooniansoong wrote:
scumteam is between eden/scott/vayne/mderg

[image loading]


On January 19 2016 07:50 mderg wrote:darth because of this:
Show nested quote +
On January 13 2016 03:46 nooniansoong wrote:
Defense of darthfoley:
First thing is his first game and he uses a lot of reasoning and explains his thought process in a way that I wouldn't expect a first game player to even come close to faking. Yes, a lot of his arguments are bad (scumread on koshi for starting discussion), but I think bad arguments like that commonly come from noobs.

Changing your read a lot day 1 strikes me as a very townie thing to do. Scum pick a suspect then go with it. His reads show he is thinking about things and changing his mind based on the arguments people are presenting.

And he mentioned boxerfred only because he was asked about him.

Mostly because he writes "Defense of darthfoley" which does not sound natural at all. I think he defended darth for quite some time.

You think he did.
Well... did he? And why does that matter? You can go look at the very beginning of kush's filter and see him address like five straight townies and then start defending giygas too. Giygas flipped cop.

On January 19 2016 07:50 mderg wrote:
I think there's been enough said about scott. He would fit in perfectly into the theme that scum had absolutely no control of any lynch whatsoever this game. That's why I'm going with him.

Let's have fun and assume I had a greencheck on scott and just revealed it right now. What do you do then?
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Prev 1 67 68 69 70 71 74 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 11m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 164
Liquid`TLO 141
ProTech138
RuFF_SC2 117
ViBE61
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 16166
Artosis 89
firebathero 88
PianO 16
Sacsri 7
Dota 2
monkeys_forever343
canceldota84
League of Legends
Doublelift3824
Counter-Strike
minikerr5
Super Smash Bros
PPMD48
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu483
Other Games
summit1g6984
FrodaN1235
shahzam530
B2W.Neo330
C9.Mang0321
RotterdaM105
Mew2King30
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• mYiSmile137
• StrangeGG 31
• RyuSc2 8
• davetesta4
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 29
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1109
• Shiphtur484
Upcoming Events
OSC
11m
Replay Cast
56m
OSC
1d
Big Brain Bouts
1d 11h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 18h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 20h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.