• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:25
CEST 03:25
KST 10:25
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)54Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7304 users

[M][N] Unoriginal Name Mini Mafia - Page 68

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 66 67 68 69 70 74 Next
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
January 17 2016 03:46 GMT
#1341
On January 17 2016 11:09 VayneAuthority wrote:
gut says eden but people saying he is locked in town/town meta

game flow says darth

so i guess darth.

rofl

apparently I pushed my partner over a redchecked townie all of day 2 and pushed him all of day 3
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
January 17 2016 03:48 GMT
#1342
VA is town on top of all of the other stuff I said before

Because his position is 100% just unconscious salt
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
January 17 2016 07:29 GMT
#1343
Did scott concede yet?
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
January 17 2016 08:31 GMT
#1344
On January 17 2016 10:38 Koshi wrote:
So mderg went from boxerfred to Kush D1. Hmm. Probably not mafia. Even though Kush his filter kinda incriminate him.

From reading Kush filter it is:
Scott
mderg
VA

and darthfoley is town.

Educate me on how kush's statements incriminate mderg. I don't really see it.

Or rather, I think I see the argument you would use to say this, but I'm not sure it isn't wifom-y.


I think mderg's vote switch makes 0 sense from mafia standpoint. The only value added to killing kush over boxerfred is that you get to save the better role, but boxerfred was pretty MIA and not likely to survive very long anyway. kush could at least try to defend himself maybe (even though he chose not to do so here, I'm sure he could have done it if he chose to do it).


Also, help me feel better about darthfoley being town, I'm settled in on it but would like somebody to knock it out of the park for me so I don't have this nagging feeling about it anymore.
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
GGTeMpLaR
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United States7226 Posts
January 17 2016 09:17 GMT
#1345
I think the only world it makes sense is if he's just trying to lower the votes on the main mafia wagon (from 4 to 3) enough for the secondary town wagon to get pushed over.

Problem is his other partner could have easily become the secondary wagon so it doesn't even matter.

It's just super risky and unlikely he ever did that as mafia.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 17 2016 16:01 GMT
#1346
On January 17 2016 17:31 Eden1892 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 17 2016 10:38 Koshi wrote:
So mderg went from boxerfred to Kush D1. Hmm. Probably not mafia. Even though Kush his filter kinda incriminate him.

From reading Kush filter it is:
Scott
mderg
VA

and darthfoley is town.

Educate me on how kush's statements incriminate mderg. I don't really see it.

Or rather, I think I see the argument you would use to say this, but I'm not sure it isn't wifom-y.


I think mderg's vote switch makes 0 sense from mafia standpoint. The only value added to killing kush over boxerfred is that you get to save the better role, but boxerfred was pretty MIA and not likely to survive very long anyway. kush could at least try to defend himself maybe (even though he chose not to do so here, I'm sure he could have done it if he chose to do it).


Also, help me feel better about darthfoley being town, I'm settled in on it but would like somebody to knock it out of the park for me so I don't have this nagging feeling about it anymore.

It had something to do with Kush saying mderg was scummy for something I didn't think was that scummy. Kush his filter looks pretty "correct' so him finding something scummy that isn't might be TMI?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 17 2016 16:02 GMT
#1347
darthfoley being town... I don't know.

I just think kush wouldn't hard defend his partner so hard + attack VA for making a case on darthfoley. That is a bold move in a game in whuch he didn't play bold at all.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 17 2016 16:03 GMT
#1348
All these are things I take out of Kush filter. It is 100% Wifom.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 17 2016 16:06 GMT
#1349
How is it your birthday Eden? 1/8/1992 is not today? I also take it your birthday was the 8th of January then? Damn Americans.

Anyway.


Happy late Birthday?
I had a good night of sleep.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
January 17 2016 23:00 GMT
#1350
Day 4
[image loading]

GiggleS the Cop has been shot!

It is now Day 4! You have until Tuesday, Jan 19 11:00pm GMT (GMT+00:00), or to lynch someone. Voting is mandatory and done in this thread.
GiygaS
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Canada1043 Posts
January 17 2016 23:30 GMT
#1351
Shit I completely forgot. Sorry guys and gg
AKA gigyas, gigas, giygas khan, giyga khan, giyga...
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
January 18 2016 00:10 GMT
#1352
On January 18 2016 01:06 Koshi wrote:
How is it your birthday Eden? 1/8/1992 is not today? I also take it your birthday was the 8th of January then? Damn Americans.

Anyway.


Happy late Birthday?

1-18-92, the extra 1 is clunky so I cut it.

Site is in East Asia time so it's early by way of being late, or however that works.

And thank you!!













Synch clott
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
January 18 2016 00:23 GMT
#1353
On January 18 2016 01:02 Koshi wrote:
darthfoley being town... I don't know.

I just think kush wouldn't hard defend his partner so hard + attack VA for making a case on darthfoley. That is a bold move in a game in whuch he didn't play bold at all.

Ok I really like this analysis. Especially the bold type has me sold.

Kush's play makes the most sense to me if he just has an absentee team and is making sure not to commit himself too hard in a specific direction (since any direction that reads "not me!" is ok for him).

That and his and Scott's 100% lack of interaction makes it too clear.
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 18 2016 00:34 GMT
#1354
It's Scott or VA for me. Mderg gets a free pass today because he voted mafia(s) D1 in an odd way.

Kush had a bit of a boner for VA this game. 4-5 comments or cases just for VA.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 18 2016 00:36 GMT
#1355
Why is VA not considering scott at all? It seems really out of place. I also have this stupid idea that mafia thought scott was medic and sloosh was fakeclaiming or something.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 18 2016 00:37 GMT
#1356
Nha that is stupid most likely. nvm.

I ll reread thingies in the next 46 hours.
I had a good night of sleep.
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
January 18 2016 00:40 GMT
#1357
I am quite sure it's Scott, for the reasons I have previously mentioned, and I agree with Eden regarding Noon/Scott
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
January 18 2016 01:02 GMT
#1358
On January 18 2016 09:34 Koshi wrote:
It's Scott or VA for me. Mderg gets a free pass today because he voted mafia(s) D1 in an odd way.

Kush had a bit of a boner for VA this game. 4-5 comments or cases just for VA.

bout it
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
January 18 2016 01:02 GMT
#1359
On January 18 2016 09:36 Koshi wrote:
Why is VA not considering scott at all? It seems really out of place. I also have this stupid idea that mafia thought scott was medic and sloosh was fakeclaiming or something.

not bout it
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
GGTeMpLaR
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United States7226 Posts
January 18 2016 04:49 GMT
#1360
##Vote: Scott
Prev 1 66 67 68 69 70 74 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
00:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
CranKy Ducklings71
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 149
RuFF_SC2 95
ProTech37
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 15896
Rain 2270
Artosis 611
Bale 15
NaDa 14
League of Legends
Doublelift4604
Counter-Strike
taco 331
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox677
Mew2King161
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor973
Other Games
summit1g8373
Day[9].tv670
JimRising 544
PiGStarcraft338
C9.Mang0264
ArmadaUGS73
ViBE57
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV227
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream92
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 152
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP60
• Letter143
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv670
• Scarra537
• Shiphtur195
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
11h 35m
OSC
20h 35m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 8h
Online Event
1d 9h
FEL
1d 14h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 15h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 17h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.