• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:04
CEST 00:04
KST 07:04
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20269Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8538 users

[M][N] Unoriginal Name Mini Mafia - Page 67

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 65 66 67 68 69 74 Next
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
January 16 2016 23:03 GMT
#1321
Lynch Scott
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
January 16 2016 23:15 GMT
#1322
Oh shit sorry for not voting in the thread.
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 16 2016 23:55 GMT
#1323
lol. Typical Kush to actually type in the thread he didn't know he could frame mafia.

Best one was still when he asked in the thread who liked to play mafia right before he as mafia turned a townie into a mafia with some alignment changing mechanism.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 16 2016 23:56 GMT
#1324
So rayn was right about Kush. Pretty sick read. I didn't believe it at all.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 16 2016 23:59 GMT
#1325
I guess we need to reread GGtemplar? Or not?
Maybe somebody can do it.
I had a good night of sleep.
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
January 17 2016 00:39 GMT
#1326
We should also get GiygaS's reads because there's no way he's surviving now that the framer is dead
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
GiygaS
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Canada1043 Posts
January 17 2016 01:19 GMT
#1327
I've given most of my reads. But yeah I'll try and clarify them some more before eon
AKA gigyas, gigas, giygas khan, giyga khan, giyga...
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
January 17 2016 01:26 GMT
#1328
I just wasn't sure whether the Noon scum lynch changes anything for you
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
GGTeMpLaR
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United States7226 Posts
January 17 2016 01:37 GMT
#1329
Well it's autowin mberg is cleared now too.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 17 2016 01:38 GMT
#1330
So mderg went from boxerfred to Kush D1. Hmm. Probably not mafia. Even though Kush his filter kinda incriminate him.

From reading Kush filter it is:
Scott
mderg
VA

and darthfoley is town.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 17 2016 01:39 GMT
#1331
I think lynching scott is win.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 17 2016 01:46 GMT
#1332
Not that VA is making things easy.. Why did you vote 40 minutes after you came into this thread saying "If kush is town ..."
I had a good night of sleep.
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
January 17 2016 01:52 GMT
#1333
I don't think it really matters, my filter cant get any more clearer/less convoluted. Obviously not mafia here
I come in for the scraps
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 17 2016 02:05 GMT
#1334
Not really true. At this point I don't know if you prefer Scott/Eden/darthfoley.
I had a good night of sleep.
GGTeMpLaR
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United States7226 Posts
January 17 2016 02:07 GMT
#1335
I believe the last one is either darth or scott.
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
January 17 2016 02:09 GMT
#1336
gut says eden but people saying he is locked in town/town meta

game flow says darth

so i guess darth.
I come in for the scraps
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 17 2016 02:12 GMT
#1337
On January 13 2016 03:46 nooniansoong wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 12 2016 05:58 VayneAuthority wrote:
I will write my quick thoughts incase I am vigged, don't want to invest too much time obviously when its super possible ill just die.

The most likely mafia I can deduct from voting analysis and a follow up of his filter is darthfoley

You will see that Tubesock was most likely the mafia mislynch of choice, kinda sure he is town. When the 2nd vote drops onto boxerfred, tubesock is sitting at 3 votes. starting to get close. then darthfoley goes ahead and votes for tubesock to make it a comfortable 4-2. But what you can't account for as mafia is a last second large swing like that resulting in boxer's lynch. It is a very suspicious and well timed vote on his part.

Follow that up with gems like this from his filter

On January 10 2016 05:35 darthfoley wrote:
1) I think it's scummy to generate discussion and then pop out because it seems helpful, all while staying under the radar without much concrete reasoning.

2) At the time I made my post, I'm pretty sure VA had only thrown out one name in the whole thread: Sloosh as scum read. Boxerfred has been more holistic in his approach to Q&A to Koshi and others imo. I haven't looked through Tubesock's or any of the less active posters yet.


See part 2, boxerfred literally has almost no filter besides 1 post. He hasn't looked through any of the less active posters but says boxerfred is a shining example of being holistic? Soft defense that you wouldn't technically even realize you are doing as a mafia partner.

Now look through his voting pattern, he flip flops on me and tubesock at the slightest change of wind to try to appear as if he is mulling his options but really he doesnt care that either of us is lynched, they are both mislynches for him. Thread support was the only thing that ever swayed his opinion.

Finally, this is more of tells for me instead of mafia play but his first page is a lot of feigning ignorance with mechanics of the game to generate filter and even tells us about stuff he is doing irl which I largely associate with mafia attempting to lighten mood/make them appear more likable.

cya at deadline Maybe.


Defense of darthfoley:
First thing is his first game and he uses a lot of reasoning and explains his thought process in a way that I wouldn't expect a first game player to even come close to faking. Yes, a lot of his arguments are bad (scumread on koshi for starting discussion), but I think bad arguments like that commonly come from noobs.

Changing your read a lot day 1 strikes me as a very townie thing to do. Scum pick a suspect then go with it. His reads show he is thinking about things and changing his mind based on the arguments people are presenting.

And he mentioned boxerfred only because he was asked about him.

scumvayne:
This is the level of try hard I would expect from scumvayne on d2: the minimum necessary to look townie. He does a simple vca which is NAI. and then he does a very surface reading of darthfoley's filter and misrepresents him to look scummy.

hmm. I wonder if this is a hard defense.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 17 2016 02:14 GMT
#1338
On January 13 2016 04:15 nooniansoong wrote:
scumteam is between eden/scott/vayne/mderg

There is no darth. I don't think Kush would not put his mafia partner here.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 17 2016 02:38 GMT
#1339
On January 17 2016 11:09 VayneAuthority wrote:
gut says eden but people saying he is locked in town/town meta

game flow says darth

so i guess darth.

Can you tell me why you don't think it is scott?
I had a good night of sleep.
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
January 17 2016 02:59 GMT
#1340
On January 17 2016 11:09 VayneAuthority wrote:
gut says eden but people saying he is locked in town/town meta

game flow says darth

so i guess darth.


How does game flow say me?
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
Prev 1 65 66 67 68 69 74 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 12m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 164
Liquid`TLO 141
ProTech138
RuFF_SC2 117
ViBE55
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 16166
Artosis 89
firebathero 88
PianO 16
Sacsri 7
Dota 2
monkeys_forever326
canceldota84
League of Legends
Doublelift3824
Counter-Strike
minikerr5
Super Smash Bros
PPMD48
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu622
Other Games
summit1g6984
FrodaN1235
shahzam530
B2W.Neo360
C9.Mang0321
RotterdaM105
Mew2King30
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• mYiSmile137
• StrangeGG 31
• RyuSc2 8
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 29
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1109
• Shiphtur484
Upcoming Events
OSC
12m
Replay Cast
57m
OSC
1d
Big Brain Bouts
1d 11h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 18h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 20h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.