• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:04
CEST 00:04
KST 07:04
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20269Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8538 users

[M][N] Unoriginal Name Mini Mafia - Page 66

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 64 65 66 67 68 74 Next
nooniansoong
Profile Joined December 2015
1538 Posts
January 16 2016 04:17 GMT
#1301
On January 16 2016 12:05 GiygaS wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 15 2016 08:37 nooniansoong wrote:
On January 15 2016 08:30 Eden1892 wrote:
On January 15 2016 08:24 nooniansoong wrote:
i cant believe scum didn't nk me for my sick reads

fucking do something jesus


i will but first tell me why you named yourself after that random ass book

ahem


why would i put time into a game that im going to get lynched from
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
January 16 2016 05:01 GMT
#1302
Don't sweat it Giygas. If he's town then we'll just request a ban for playing against win condition. Ez
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
January 16 2016 08:56 GMT
#1303
well,

I had fun.
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
January 16 2016 11:07 GMT
#1304
Vote Count

nooniansoong (4): Koshi, Eden1892, GGTeMpLaR, scott31337
scott31337 (1): GigyaS

Not voted (4): mderg, nooniansoong, darthfoley, VayneAuthority


Currently, nooniansoong is being lynched. You have until Saturday, Jan 16 11:00pm GMT (GMT+00:00), or to lynch someone. Voting is mandatory and done in this thread.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 16 2016 15:16 GMT
#1305
I am still alive
I had a good night of sleep.
mderg
Profile Joined April 2011
Germany1740 Posts
January 16 2016 16:14 GMT
#1306
Not sure but kush right now feels a bit more like he just doesn't give a fuck. scott looks a bit more scummy to me.
I wouldn't blame anyone for voting kush, though.

##Vote scott
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
January 16 2016 17:42 GMT
#1307
Fine with either, kush looks like conceding mafia to me so I'm not worried.
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
GiygaS
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Canada1043 Posts
January 16 2016 19:56 GMT
#1308
On January 16 2016 14:01 Eden1892 wrote:
Don't sweat it Giygas. If he's town then we'll just request a ban for playing against win condition. Ez

Can you actually do this?
AKA gigyas, gigas, giygas khan, giyga khan, giyga...
nooniansoong
Profile Joined December 2015
1538 Posts
January 16 2016 19:58 GMT
#1309
On January 17 2016 04:56 GiygaS wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 16 2016 14:01 Eden1892 wrote:
Don't sweat it Giygas. If he's town then we'll just request a ban for playing against win condition. Ez

Can you actually do this?

Nope
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
January 16 2016 20:28 GMT
#1310
alright kush it is, if hes town we should prob try after that tho
I come in for the scraps
GiygaS
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Canada1043 Posts
January 16 2016 21:21 GMT
#1311
On January 17 2016 04:58 nooniansoong wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 17 2016 04:56 GiygaS wrote:
On January 16 2016 14:01 Eden1892 wrote:
Don't sweat it Giygas. If he's town then we'll just request a ban for playing against win condition. Ez

Can you actually do this?

Nope

noon plz
AKA gigyas, gigas, giygas khan, giyga khan, giyga...
GiygaS
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Canada1043 Posts
January 16 2016 21:24 GMT
#1312
On January 15 2016 14:10 scott31337 wrote:
Got really busy at work guys - but I wanted to put out my thoughts. I'll try to jump on more tomorrow.

In order from town to scummy

1. GiygaS - Cop not CC'ed (I feel for ya bud, I was a two shot tracker that claimed one shot, and got disrespected too)
9. Koshi - He's shitting his town rainbow style, he's angry - yes, he does this when his town fails him.
11. GGTeMpLaR - He's playing well, and shooting it out -
2. Eden1892 - He feels town - I know he was trying to prove everyone wrong with the "TS was town" - but it needed to happen.
7. darthfoley - He did so well D1 - I need to read him more -
10. VayneAuthority - I want to believe in Rayn's meta read on you - from what I've obs'ed - it's rarely wrong, but he isn't perfect either.
5. Nooniansoong - he is nothing but one liners. I'm happy to vote him.
4. mderg - I'm his D3 mislynch from my view - speaks very little about me and now would be happy to lynch me. I still don't like his late vote d1 - the vet's say it's NAI, ehh, Milo bit me in the ass before on this.

AKA gigyas, gigas, giygas khan, giyga khan, giyga...
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 16 2016 22:08 GMT
#1313
Well after today we lynched both people who rayn thought were scum so... Guess we will try to do something.
I had a good night of sleep.
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 16 2016 22:15 GMT
#1314
Vote Count

nooniansoong (5): Koshi, Eden1892, GGTeMpLaR, scott31337, VayneAuthority
scott31337 (2): GigyaS, mderg

Not voted (2): nooniansoong, darthfoley


Currently, nooniansoong is being lynched. You have until Saturday, Jan 16 11:00pm GMT (GMT+00:00), or to lynch someone. Voting is mandatory and done in this thread.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
January 16 2016 22:34 GMT
#1315
I think we get 1 scum with one of these two. I'm more suspicious of Scott, but Noonian has also been so idgaf that he's useless as green, so it's fine with me if he gets lynched.

##Vote: Scott31337
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 16 2016 22:36 GMT
#1316
Can you tell me why exactly Scott is more suspicious?
I had a good night of sleep.
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
January 16 2016 22:39 GMT
#1317
Regarding the other four names, even if we mislynch one or two times, we have a big enough town pile right now that it isn't game breaking. Personally, my naughty list is as follows: scott, Noonian, VA,

I still have no idea where scott stands on anything. His filter is a load of questions that don't really ask anything. His beautiful analysis of the game has resulted in a couple of posts with one-liners that don't clarify anything or challenge anyone. Scott has used the argument of VA, except that VA actually delivered a well thought out and concise argument on why he thought I was scum. Scott hasn't done anything remotely worthy of analysis imo.

Show nested quote +

Your conf town which upsets me, that you have nothing behind it but "I'd lynch him instead" - I'll flip VT. I don't spam the fucking thread like the others do, I observe, post my thoughts, and go with it - You should find another. Did you even read what I said? What's the mafia motivation? To lynch our red-check? Did you even read the game? I've obs'ed games for almost two years.


Scott hasn't posted any real thoughts or gone with any of them.
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 16 2016 22:40 GMT
#1318
ok. I agree somewhere tbh.
I had a good night of sleep.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
January 16 2016 23:00 GMT
#1319
Night 3

nooniansoong - Framer.

Night 3. Sunday, Jan 17 11:00pm GMT (GMT+00:00), or till day start.

Warning to Darthfoley for failing to vote in the vote thread.
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
January 16 2016 23:02 GMT
#1320
Ez game ez life
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Prev 1 64 65 66 67 68 74 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 12m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 164
Liquid`TLO 141
ProTech138
RuFF_SC2 117
ViBE55
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 16166
Artosis 89
firebathero 88
PianO 16
Sacsri 7
Dota 2
monkeys_forever326
canceldota84
League of Legends
Doublelift3824
Counter-Strike
minikerr5
Super Smash Bros
PPMD48
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu622
Other Games
summit1g6984
FrodaN1235
shahzam530
B2W.Neo360
C9.Mang0321
RotterdaM105
Mew2King30
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• mYiSmile137
• StrangeGG 31
• RyuSc2 8
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 29
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1109
• Shiphtur484
Upcoming Events
OSC
12m
Replay Cast
57m
OSC
1d
Big Brain Bouts
1d 11h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 18h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 20h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.