• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:00
CEST 03:00
KST 10:00
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War385.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
We built a tool to spot smurfs at match start 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Making an Online Broodwar Manager Game BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8949 users

[M][N] Unoriginal Name Mini Mafia - Page 64

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 62 63 64 65 66 74 Next
GiygaS
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Canada1043 Posts
January 15 2016 05:52 GMT
#1261
Posts that stuck out for me:
On January 11 2016 06:08 nooniansoong wrote:
I don't want to lynch tubesock.
I can't understand most of his posts. His scum game is still fresh in my mind and his posts were a lot easier to follow.
That's because his content this game is much closer to stream of thought.

Show nested quote +
On January 11 2016 00:47 Tubesock wrote:
I'm onboard for the Boxerfred or Kmatt lynch. VA is an ok enough lynch. He'd be number 4 though.

Having a number 4 lynch on d1 is really townie. It shows a lot of thought is going into who might be scum.

Nuanced read that he elaborated on later, in defense of tubesock.

On January 13 2016 09:21 nooniansoong wrote:
why nvm i want to know lol.

Doesn't know how framer works, don't think noon would try a fake dumbtell like this if he was playing scum.

Also based on a lot of his reads being around Vayne, I feel like they can't be on a team together. So teams of noon/mderg and noon/va are really unlikely. Overall, I do not want to kill noon today.

AKA gigyas, gigas, giygas khan, giyga khan, giyga...
GGTeMpLaR
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United States7226 Posts
January 15 2016 05:53 GMT
#1262
I would rather kill darth or mberg than noon
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
January 15 2016 05:55 GMT
#1263
I think we're all in agreement that Eden shouldn't be lynched today lol
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
GiygaS
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Canada1043 Posts
January 15 2016 06:07 GMT
#1264
darth can you give me what exactly is your current position on VA
AKA gigyas, gigas, giygas khan, giyga khan, giyga...
GiygaS
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Canada1043 Posts
January 15 2016 06:20 GMT
#1265
On January 15 2016 14:10 scott31337 wrote:
Got really busy at work guys - but I wanted to put out my thoughts. I'll try to jump on more tomorrow.

In order from town to scummy

1. GiygaS - Cop not CC'ed (I feel for ya bud, I was a two shot tracker that claimed one shot, and got disrespected too)
9. Koshi - He's shitting his town rainbow style, he's angry - yes, he does this when his town fails him.
11. GGTeMpLaR - He's playing well, and shooting it out -
2. Eden1892 - He feels town - I know he was trying to prove everyone wrong with the "TS was town" - but it needed to happen.
7. darthfoley - He did so well D1 - I need to read him more -
10. VayneAuthority - I want to believe in Rayn's meta read on you - from what I've obs'ed - it's rarely wrong, but he isn't perfect either.
5. Nooniansoong - he is nothing but one liners. I'm happy to vote him.
4. mderg - I'm his D3 mislynch from my view - speaks very little about me and now would be happy to lynch me. I still don't like his late vote d1 - the vet's say it's NAI, ehh, Milo bit me in the ass before on this.

I really can't agree with this read on darth. His play was good, but not so well, especially when you go over it in his filter carefully.

The fact he posts an ordered list while being at work and can't really backcheck seems really odd. When I'm posting an ordered list like this as town I go over it meticulously to really be sure of where I stand. Here it just sort of throws it out there quickly. Overall I really don't like this post.

On January 11 2016 08:36 scott31337 wrote:
Yeah Tube says Boxer is his second lynch but never votes for him.

Giygas throwing out a free townread for Boxer without explanation is pretty bad too.

## Mafia: Boxerfred / Giygas / Tubesock - can't be that easy right?

Shows he's not reading the thread at all.

Also worth noting that D1 makes a lot more sense if you know that only one scum was actually around for its entirety.

I would definitely like to kill scott today. Going in to VA next, and wait on darth until he answers.
AKA gigyas, gigas, giygas khan, giyga khan, giyga...
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
January 15 2016 06:25 GMT
#1266
On January 15 2016 15:07 GiygaS wrote:
darth can you give me what exactly is your current position on VA


I'm 50/50 on VA. Part of me thinks that he's potentially luckily evaded cop checks for 2 nights, and has simultaneously flown under the radar with by far the shortest filter. His only real contribution/read on his filter is his case against me. It's not that it's shallow or weak, but that was almost 4 days ago (real time) at this point, which gives me pause. Since, his only posts have been arguments for killing red checked Tubesock, and a very weird comment about Eden post Tubesock green flip. I don't think you can draw alignment much out of the arguments re Tubesock though; most of us agreed it was the safe bet to do.

On January 14 2016 08:03 VayneAuthority wrote:
and with that flip I now agree with koshi that eden is incredibly suspicous


It is kind of out of left field, and he never expands on it so I don't know where he's going with this, or if he still believes it. Getting clarification on this important imo.

On the other hand, I feel like scum VA would've been more active in trying to funnel discussion one way or another by this point in the game. After all, it's D3 and we have a dwindling number of scum suspects left in the game (including him).

watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
January 15 2016 06:29 GMT
#1267
Ironically I think VA becomes more suspicious the more active he gets today, unless his activity is stellar town play
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
GiygaS
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Canada1043 Posts
January 15 2016 06:31 GMT
#1268
I think scott (for now) gives most information. I'd be ok with a VA lynch as well.

##Vote scott
AKA gigyas, gigas, giygas khan, giyga khan, giyga...
GGTeMpLaR
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United States7226 Posts
January 15 2016 06:52 GMT
#1269
You don't want to kill noon Giygas?
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
January 15 2016 07:03 GMT
#1270
Lost a BIG phone post and I'm so fuckin mad.


Tldr

Vayne is too inactive to be mafia, people who are this disconnected from the game are basically always townies who just don't find scum hunting fun. Mafia at least make a token effort to look involved, Vayne just could not give a fuck.

Darth is town because he's been very interactive -- contrast kush, Scott who basically only post reads but don't question their suspects or try to convince people of anything. Darth was forced to interact to a degree but has been proactive enough with it to earn a town read from me

Would lynch kush Scott mderg right now. Pretty sure we do that and we win.
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
January 15 2016 07:18 GMT
#1271
Yeah I reread kush filter again.

Scum team is kush and Scott.

Other people can case kush I'm just going to sheep ray and my gut.

Kush doing some off/on pushing of mderg that I expect bad scum to do to their teammates. Has literal one mention of Scott all game and it's when everyone bitched about Scott's entry reads being null, and it's not adding to that convo to boot.

Scott also has like zero contribution or interaction to/with the thread after his decent looking entry post. Lots of unintentional hiding behind drunk posts and no good posts to make up for it, some reads thrown out with little substance and zero associated questioning. The dropoff after his entry post is super damning to me because I've replaced in as scum and done literal the exact same thing before, dropped off too. It's done bc you get free town cred and look very good, but then you can't keep it up once you have perfect info so you get lazy. That his post was "partially" updated with VCA also makes me think he edited parts of it to give himself a narrative once he saw his role. (See mderg stuff)

Also I narrowed it down to those 2 and mderg, and mderg makes 0 sense as either partner.


It's kush and Scott, count on it. I am feeling the same peace of mind I felt when I figured out my stance on Tubesock -- everything is clear at last.
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
January 15 2016 07:21 GMT
#1272
I forgot to conclude my para on kush interaction with Scott and mderg.

I do not believe kush is bad scum. I think his lack of interaction with Scott is just a slip in focus because he's distracted with his other game. It's a mistake by absence of attention, which is the mistake competent players make.

When he is here he pushes mderg off/on. He does this when he gives the thread his attention. This mistake (if he were scum with mderg) is not the type of
Mistake he would make

Thus Scott fits better as his partner
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
January 15 2016 07:21 GMT
#1273
Goodnight sons. Let us ride to victory on the back of my clarity sons
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
January 15 2016 08:24 GMT
#1274
Couldn't sleep so I reread Scott and kush filters again.

They really have not interacted with each other at all this game.
Fucking free roll scum team is the best.

I almost worry if it can be this easy. But when you got two people at the top of the POE pile who mentioned each other in two posts apiece the whole game and didn't actually talk TO each other... They gotta be it.

All in baby. Let's lynch these jokers my sons
End this clownshow
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 15 2016 08:52 GMT
#1275
Who was the copcheck? Why don't we want to know it? It's just info. So it is a greencheck on a townie I guess? Not that bad to just get it out there.
I had a good night of sleep.
GiygaS
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Canada1043 Posts
January 15 2016 10:12 GMT
#1276
Koshi you're green. I'm an idiot for checking you, I know.
AKA gigyas, gigas, giygas khan, giyga khan, giyga...
mderg
Profile Joined April 2011
Germany1740 Posts
January 15 2016 10:13 GMT
#1277
On January 15 2016 14:10 scott31337 wrote:
Got really busy at work guys - but I wanted to put out my thoughts. I'll try to jump on more tomorrow.

In order from town to scummy

1. GiygaS - Cop not CC'ed (I feel for ya bud, I was a two shot tracker that claimed one shot, and got disrespected too)
9. Koshi - He's shitting his town rainbow style, he's angry - yes, he does this when his town fails him.
11. GGTeMpLaR - He's playing well, and shooting it out -
2. Eden1892 - He feels town - I know he was trying to prove everyone wrong with the "TS was town" - but it needed to happen.
7. darthfoley - He did so well D1 - I need to read him more -
10. VayneAuthority - I want to believe in Rayn's meta read on you - from what I've obs'ed - it's rarely wrong, but he isn't perfect either.
5. Nooniansoong - he is nothing but one liners. I'm happy to vote him.
4. mderg - I'm his D3 mislynch from my view - speaks very little about me and now would be happy to lynch me. I still don't like his late vote d1 - the vet's say it's NAI, ehh, Milo bit me in the ass before on this.

I'll give you 3 guesses for why I'd be happy lynching you. Hint: it's not because you're my D3 mislynch
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 15 2016 10:13 GMT
#1278
Kinda. It's ok.
Funny thing is you could have gotten a redcheck somewhere. This is pretty funny.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 15 2016 10:14 GMT
#1279
Maybe even 3.
I had a good night of sleep.
mderg
Profile Joined April 2011
Germany1740 Posts
January 15 2016 10:16 GMT
#1280
On January 15 2016 19:12 GiygaS wrote:
Koshi you're green. I'm an idiot for checking you, I know.

You could have done worse. With this at least Tubesock's narrative about koshi is pretty much disproved.
Prev 1 62 63 64 65 66 74 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
08:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
CranKy Ducklings101
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ViBE161
SpeCial 123
StarCraft: Brood War
Bale 29
Dota 2
monkeys_forever581
NeuroSwarm180
League of Legends
Doublelift4735
Counter-Strike
taco 304
Other Games
summit1g7126
JimRising 462
C9.Mang0331
ToD102
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick687
StarCraft 2
BasetradeTV160
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 107
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP79
• poizon28 40
• davetesta25
• Adnapsc2 5
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Scarra919
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
9h 1m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
16h 1m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
18h 1m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 9h
Patches Events
1d 14h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 18h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 18h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.