• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:55
CEST 10:55
KST 17:55
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202616Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7094 users

[M][N] Unoriginal Name Mini Mafia - Page 63

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 61 62 63 64 65 74 Next
mderg
Profile Joined April 2011
Germany1740 Posts
January 15 2016 00:25 GMT
#1241
I'd be perfectly fine lynching scott
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
January 15 2016 00:38 GMT
#1242
On January 15 2016 08:37 nooniansoong wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 15 2016 08:30 Eden1892 wrote:
On January 15 2016 08:24 nooniansoong wrote:
i cant believe scum didn't nk me for my sick reads

fucking do something jesus


i will but first tell me why you named yourself after that random ass book

[image loading]
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
nooniansoong
Profile Joined December 2015
1538 Posts
January 15 2016 01:27 GMT
#1243
On January 15 2016 09:38 Eden1892 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 15 2016 08:37 nooniansoong wrote:
On January 15 2016 08:30 Eden1892 wrote:
On January 15 2016 08:24 nooniansoong wrote:
i cant believe scum didn't nk me for my sick reads

fucking do something jesus


i will but first tell me why you named yourself after that random ass book

[image loading]


So you didn't name yourself after the book The New Eden by Charles John Cutcliffe Wright Hyne written in 1892?
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
January 15 2016 01:51 GMT
#1244
On January 15 2016 10:27 nooniansoong wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 15 2016 09:38 Eden1892 wrote:
On January 15 2016 08:37 nooniansoong wrote:
On January 15 2016 08:30 Eden1892 wrote:
On January 15 2016 08:24 nooniansoong wrote:
i cant believe scum didn't nk me for my sick reads

fucking do something jesus


i will but first tell me why you named yourself after that random ass book

[image loading]


So you didn't name yourself after the book The New Eden by Charles John Cutcliffe Wright Hyne written in 1892?

##vote kush
##end
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
GGTeMpLaR
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United States7226 Posts
January 15 2016 01:56 GMT
#1245
On January 15 2016 02:38 slOosh wrote:
Koshi & GGTeMpLaR,

Could I have your top 3 lynch preferences and level of certainty?


Darth/mberg
~75%

GGTeMpLaR
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United States7226 Posts
January 15 2016 02:02 GMT
#1246
mberg can be cleared through logic though I think if/when Darth flips scum

If Darth flips town a lot of things make sense for a noon/mberg team where noon is nilla and mberg is framer.
GGTeMpLaR
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United States7226 Posts
January 15 2016 02:05 GMT
#1247
Actually I take back my mberg/darth associative read it isn't failproof.

Point is I still want to lynch Darth
GGTeMpLaR
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United States7226 Posts
January 15 2016 02:08 GMT
#1248
And he's dead now...
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
January 15 2016 02:13 GMT
#1249
On January 15 2016 11:02 GGTeMpLaR wrote:
mberg can be cleared through logic though I think if/when Darth flips scum

If Darth flips town a lot of things make sense for a noon/mberg team where noon is nilla and mberg is framer.

What is this associative read you have between mderg and darthfoley?
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
GGTeMpLaR
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United States7226 Posts
January 15 2016 02:14 GMT
#1250
Also Giygas, I wouldn't even out the cop check it's useless.
GGTeMpLaR
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United States7226 Posts
January 15 2016 02:15 GMT
#1251
On January 15 2016 11:13 Eden1892 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 15 2016 11:02 GGTeMpLaR wrote:
mberg can be cleared through logic though I think if/when Darth flips scum

If Darth flips town a lot of things make sense for a noon/mberg team where noon is nilla and mberg is framer.

What is this associative read you have between mderg and darthfoley?


It's just from the D1 votelogic
GGTeMpLaR
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United States7226 Posts
January 15 2016 02:16 GMT
#1252
Screwit if you guys want to lynch noon let's lynch noon I feel like I've been defending him all game and I don't even remember why
GGTeMpLaR
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United States7226 Posts
January 15 2016 02:16 GMT
#1253
##Vote: Noon
nooniansoong
Profile Joined December 2015
1538 Posts
January 15 2016 02:19 GMT
#1254
On January 15 2016 11:14 GGTeMpLaR wrote:
Also Giygas, I wouldn't even out the cop check it's useless.


how so
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
January 15 2016 02:25 GMT
#1255
In what way could not outting the cop check be more useless than not revealing it?
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
January 15 2016 02:51 GMT
#1256
On January 15 2016 11:14 GGTeMpLaR wrote:
Also Giygas, I wouldn't even out the cop check it's useless.

It can't count for a whole lot -- the mafia deciding to leave our un-cc'd cop alive certainly would indicate that they aren't afraid of the cop scan.

I'm a fan of not outing the cop check unless there's a counterclaim. Vetting role claims is basically all that the check does at this point. God forbid that Giygas scanned kush town and I have to spend all day fruitlessly arguing AGAIN that the check was the result of a frame...
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
January 15 2016 02:59 GMT
#1257
okay that makes sense to me
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
scott31337
Profile Joined January 2013
United States2979 Posts
January 15 2016 05:10 GMT
#1258
Got really busy at work guys - but I wanted to put out my thoughts. I'll try to jump on more tomorrow.

In order from town to scummy

1. GiygaS - Cop not CC'ed (I feel for ya bud, I was a two shot tracker that claimed one shot, and got disrespected too)
9. Koshi - He's shitting his town rainbow style, he's angry - yes, he does this when his town fails him.
11. GGTeMpLaR - He's playing well, and shooting it out -
2. Eden1892 - He feels town - I know he was trying to prove everyone wrong with the "TS was town" - but it needed to happen.
7. darthfoley - He did so well D1 - I need to read him more -
10. VayneAuthority - I want to believe in Rayn's meta read on you - from what I've obs'ed - it's rarely wrong, but he isn't perfect either.
5. Nooniansoong - he is nothing but one liners. I'm happy to vote him.
4. mderg - I'm his D3 mislynch from my view - speaks very little about me and now would be happy to lynch me. I still don't like his late vote d1 - the vet's say it's NAI, ehh, Milo bit me in the ass before on this.
THIS WAGON IS HITTING MAFIA FOR SURE BOYS!
GiygaS
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Canada1043 Posts
January 15 2016 05:36 GMT
#1259
My cop check was in on one of the townier people that I had stupid suspicions on, since I figured it would avoid framer. Not going to go in to more detail than that for now.

I didn't like mderg on D1 and I still don't like him all that much. Had weird interactions day 1 in the tubesock/me interaction where he started off on tubesock's side, then started pressuring him instead, then backs off and votes me. Then unvotes me after "thinking about it over again", coincidentally when town sentiment started shifting away from lynching me. Then he voted boxerfred and he seems a lot more towny, even if he did switch last minute. We've gone over this but because boxerfred was gone it was basically impossible for mafia to swap that vote unless they had two on the boxerfred wagon, which isn't very likely. If there was somehow 2 scum on that wagon and he switched and his partner just didn't do it in time, that makes things more interesting. All of this said, if we do lynch noon before him, and noon turns out to be scum, mderg looks very towny.

Going to look in to Eden next, then darth, then va, then noon, then scott. I think that'll be it for tonight.
AKA gigyas, gigas, giygas khan, giyga khan, giyga...
GiygaS
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Canada1043 Posts
January 15 2016 05:43 GMT
#1260
Yeah I don't want to lynch eden today. Weirdness around him defending tubesock, seemed sort of like scum playing the long game, but his other posts lead me to believe he's towny. Consistent with analysis with work put in to it, even though it was clear that d2 you could skate by with very little content (sorry all )
AKA gigyas, gigas, giygas khan, giyga khan, giyga...
Prev 1 61 62 63 64 65 74 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 14h 5m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 3052
Soma 351
Rush 290
Killer 120
BeSt 115
ToSsGirL 92
Mong 85
Shinee 66
Dota 2
Gorgc691
Counter-Strike
olofmeister700
byalli584
ceh9541
shoxiejesuss454
edward7
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King94
Other Games
summit1g7483
gofns3901
Happy325
dupreeh261
Sick219
crisheroes186
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 46
• killerbeecast9
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix15
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1353
• Stunt428
Upcoming Events
OSC
14h 5m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 1h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 8h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 10h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.