• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:47
CEST 14:47
KST 21:47
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War15.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202619Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] ASL22 General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10543 users

[M][N] Unoriginal Name Mini Mafia - Page 61

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 59 60 61 62 63 74 Next
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
January 14 2016 00:03 GMT
#1201
I am gonna go drink and get free food and celebrate like we lynched scum and Tubesock is alive. Then maybe I'll do work, or I might play mtg instead
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
slOosh
Profile Joined October 2009
3291 Posts
January 14 2016 00:27 GMT
#1202
Everyone take some time from thread and chill out. Yelling at each other isn't the way to go forward.

Only way we lose this is to let paranoia run rampant and lose focus.

I apologize that I couldn't post today; I was extremely busy.

I will be dropping formalized thoughts by end of night.

Thank you.
nooniansoong
Profile Joined December 2015
1538 Posts
January 14 2016 00:28 GMT
#1203
i peaced out partially because lynch was a given and partially because i was busy.
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
January 14 2016 01:19 GMT
#1204
On January 14 2016 09:01 Eden1892 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 14 2016 08:08 Koshi wrote:
On January 14 2016 08:07 Eden1892 wrote:
On January 14 2016 08:03 VayneAuthority wrote:
and with that flip I now agree with koshi that eden is incredibly suspicous

Lol how does that make sense

Vayne -Master of Pushing Mafia Agenda- Authority

Maybe we lynch Kush tomorrow. I think I can go for that.

One of these days you'll listen to me right away buddy. I got faith in you.

Mafia was largely unsuspected n1. Explains ray dying and explains framing vt. Kush definite mafia IMO.

Darthfoley fits that profile too y'know...

I wonder if anyone else does. Scottkmatt probs. but that's just a crapshoot lynch right now. (Then again so was boxerfred)


Yes, I think it's clear mafia was probably unsuspected N1 given Tubesock's green flip. Let's look at the D1 VCA:

On January 11 2016 07:35 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Final Vote Count

boxerfred (3): GGTeMpLaR, slOosh, Koshi
Tubesock (2): GiygaS, darthfoley
GiygaS (2): Tubesock, Eden1892
nooniansoong (2): raynpelikoneet, mderg
VayneAuthority (1): nooniansoong
slOosh (1): VayneAuthority
Koshi (1): boxerfred

Not voted (1): Kmatt


Did not receive votes: Rayn (dead VT), darthfoley, mderg, GGTemplar, Eden, Kmatt

Seems like you fit the profile too...

I had two people scum read me iirc: mderg and GGTemplar. That's more suspicion than you had D1, right? I don't even think you can really include those who only got 1 vote in the "suspicious enough to not risk framing a townie N1" pile, because VA, Koshi and slOosh weren't in danger at all late in D1. Even the noonian 2 vote wagon wasn't considered that serious at the time. The voting was all over the place, so while your read is right, it's pretty obvious and doesn't provide much insight whatsoever. Cop could've checked basically anyone given how spread out the voting was.
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 14 2016 01:52 GMT
#1205
Eden is town btw. If you don't believe that you are dumb.
I had a good night of sleep.
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
January 14 2016 01:54 GMT
#1206
I do believe that. I'm just saying that his point doesn't really show anything
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 14 2016 01:58 GMT
#1207
Ok cool. Kush will have to die tomorrow I think.
I had a good night of sleep.
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
January 14 2016 03:14 GMT
#1208
On January 14 2016 10:19 darthfoley wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 14 2016 09:01 Eden1892 wrote:
On January 14 2016 08:08 Koshi wrote:
On January 14 2016 08:07 Eden1892 wrote:
On January 14 2016 08:03 VayneAuthority wrote:
and with that flip I now agree with koshi that eden is incredibly suspicous

Lol how does that make sense

Vayne -Master of Pushing Mafia Agenda- Authority

Maybe we lynch Kush tomorrow. I think I can go for that.

One of these days you'll listen to me right away buddy. I got faith in you.

Mafia was largely unsuspected n1. Explains ray dying and explains framing vt. Kush definite mafia IMO.

Darthfoley fits that profile too y'know...

I wonder if anyone else does. Scottkmatt probs. but that's just a crapshoot lynch right now. (Then again so was boxerfred)


Yes, I think it's clear mafia was probably unsuspected N1 given Tubesock's green flip. Let's look at the D1 VCA:

Show nested quote +
On January 11 2016 07:35 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Final Vote Count

boxerfred (3): GGTeMpLaR, slOosh, Koshi
Tubesock (2): GiygaS, darthfoley
GiygaS (2): Tubesock, Eden1892
nooniansoong (2): raynpelikoneet, mderg
VayneAuthority (1): nooniansoong
slOosh (1): VayneAuthority
Koshi (1): boxerfred

Not voted (1): Kmatt


Did not receive votes: Rayn (dead VT), darthfoley, mderg, GGTemplar, Eden, Kmatt

Seems like you fit the profile too...

I had two people scum read me iirc: mderg and GGTemplar. That's more suspicion than you had D1, right? I don't even think you can really include those who only got 1 vote in the "suspicious enough to not risk framing a townie N1" pile, because VA, Koshi and slOosh weren't in danger at all late in D1. Even the noonian 2 vote wagon wasn't considered that serious at the time. The voting was all over the place, so while your read is right, it's pretty obvious and doesn't provide much insight whatsoever. Cop could've checked basically anyone given how spread out the voting was.

all fair and valid
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
GGTeMpLaR
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United States7226 Posts
January 14 2016 03:34 GMT
#1209
I want to lynch darth tomorrow.
GiygaS
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Canada1043 Posts
January 14 2016 04:32 GMT
#1210
I'm sorry but I have some RL things that I need to do and I have work in the morning so I probably won't be able to do any analysis until tomorrow afternoon, and I might (probably) be dead by then.

AKA gigyas, gigas, giygas khan, giyga khan, giyga...
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
January 14 2016 05:14 GMT
#1211
GG
slOosh
Profile Joined October 2009
3291 Posts
January 14 2016 17:38 GMT
#1212
Koshi & GGTeMpLaR,

Could I have your top 3 lynch preferences and level of certainty?
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
January 14 2016 20:01 GMT
#1213
Dead thread sad

I'm pretty sure we just got to lynch Vayne kush darth and Scott and we win. Wish ANY of these guys would be proactive during the night. Darth at least said SOMETHING so props there.
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 14 2016 20:20 GMT
#1214
On January 15 2016 02:38 slOosh wrote:
Koshi & GGTeMpLaR,

Could I have your top 3 lynch preferences and level of certainty?

We won't die. 2 confirmed towns in game.

I would go Kush into VA into Darth.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 14 2016 20:21 GMT
#1215
Kush is pretty much certain mafia though.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 14 2016 20:21 GMT
#1216
Well... Let's not be too certain. But him or VA. Need to die. Fuckign scott also alive. Grr. Wanted him to be medic.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 14 2016 20:23 GMT
#1217
I wouldn't lynch scott though. Dumbtell was maybe real.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 14 2016 20:24 GMT
#1218
Then again. He could do that dumbtell as mafia, so nvm.
I had a good night of sleep.
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
January 14 2016 20:52 GMT
#1219
On January 15 2016 05:20 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 15 2016 02:38 slOosh wrote:
Koshi & GGTeMpLaR,

Could I have your top 3 lynch preferences and level of certainty?

We won't die. 2 confirmed towns in game.

I would go Kush into VA into Darth.

1) my dude!

2) what were you doing day 2.......
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 14 2016 21:17 GMT
#1220
Doing the correct thing.
I had a good night of sleep.
Prev 1 59 60 61 62 63 74 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 10h 13m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
LamboSC2 304
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 32607
Calm 6777
Rain 1775
Bisu 1679
Jaedong 692
FanTaSy 584
Horang2 557
BeSt 390
Rush 334
Stork 302
[ Show more ]
Soma 243
Zeus 193
Larva 156
Light 138
Free 125
Snow 120
ZerO 104
Mind 99
910 83
Barracks 75
Mong 74
Pusan 64
Killer 57
Hyun 41
ToSsGirL 35
NaDa 33
Shinee 29
Sexy 23
Aegong 21
Hm[arnc] 18
sorry 18
Terrorterran 18
Noble 14
Sacsri 7
Icarus 1
Dota 2
Gorgc6738
Counter-Strike
fl0m2843
olofmeister1027
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King93
Other Games
gofns33396
singsing2113
B2W.Neo719
Lowko279
crisheroes277
hiko237
RotterdaM50
ZerO(Twitch)5
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 9
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix8
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos2823
• Nemesis2538
• TFBlade159
Other Games
• WagamamaTV184
Upcoming Events
OSC
10h 13m
Big Brain Bouts
21h 13m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 4h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 6h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 21h
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.