• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:02
CEST 13:02
KST 20:02
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War445.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
TL Sidebar missing streams BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9175 users

[M][N] Unoriginal Name Mini Mafia - Page 60

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 58 59 60 61 62 74 Next
GiygaS
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Canada1043 Posts
January 13 2016 22:26 GMT
#1181
On January 14 2016 07:19 Eden1892 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 14 2016 07:15 mderg wrote:
I honestly don't think your town case on him is more convincing than the red check. It basically comes down to him being active and giving reads.

Why would he do that as a caught scum? It's a gigantic waste of his time if he's scum. It's clearly not self-preservation because he keeps telling us to kill him.

Are you telling me you're unconvinced that someone who is active and giving involved reads is town? And that that's a bad town case?

And that with a known framer in the format, a red check is enough to convince you?

Why do you think the mafia didn't frame Tubesock innocent?

There are two mafia, there's probably that he's goon and framer framed himself.
AKA gigyas, gigas, giygas khan, giyga khan, giyga...
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
January 13 2016 22:28 GMT
#1182
On January 14 2016 07:25 GiygaS wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 14 2016 06:50 Eden1892 wrote:
GGTemplar, mderg, scott, Giygas: Why are you voting for Tubesock? What do you have to say about my town case on Tubesock?


slOosh: Why are you voting for darthfoley? Would you be comfortable voting for another person out of the darth/kush/Vayne pool?

Because I red checked him after being suspicious of him for a large portion of the game already, and I doubt that farmer targetted him. I honestly haven't done enough work to be comfortable with any other lynch today.

Why do you doubt the framer targeted him, and why do you think the mafia wouldn't frame him innocent last night?

And does him tryharding all over the thread today with cases on everybody not change your view?

And trust me, I sympathize with being behind and having trouble finding a good non-Tubesock lynch. I've got a pool of 3 and I'm not super confident in any of them, but I am confident Tubesock is town and all three of them are much more likely to flip scum than he is.
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
January 13 2016 22:28 GMT
#1183
On January 14 2016 07:26 GiygaS wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 14 2016 07:19 Eden1892 wrote:
On January 14 2016 07:15 mderg wrote:
I honestly don't think your town case on him is more convincing than the red check. It basically comes down to him being active and giving reads.

Why would he do that as a caught scum? It's a gigantic waste of his time if he's scum. It's clearly not self-preservation because he keeps telling us to kill him.

Are you telling me you're unconvinced that someone who is active and giving involved reads is town? And that that's a bad town case?

And that with a known framer in the format, a red check is enough to convince you?

Why do you think the mafia didn't frame Tubesock innocent?

There are two mafia, there's probably that he's goon and framer framed himself.

If that's so then the framer must have been more suspicious than Tubesock. (after all you assume otherwise that the mafia framed the guy less likely to be copchecked -- not a reasonable assumption)

Who would that be? Who was more suspicious than Tubesock last night?
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
mderg
Profile Joined April 2011
Germany1740 Posts
January 13 2016 22:31 GMT
#1184
On January 14 2016 07:19 Eden1892 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 14 2016 07:15 mderg wrote:
I honestly don't think your town case on him is more convincing than the red check. It basically comes down to him being active and giving reads.

Why would he do that as a caught scum? It's a gigantic waste of his time if he's scum. It's clearly not self-preservation because he keeps telling us to kill him.

Are you telling me you're unconvinced that someone who is active and giving involved reads is town? And that that's a bad town case?

And that with a known framer in the format, a red check is enough to convince you?

Why do you think the mafia didn't frame Tubesock innocent?

First point is wifom

His "towniness" pretty much started with the red check. D1 I would have lynched him over lots of people and his biggest contribution was the case on Giygas. Then he made a case on rayn. While that's not the most scummy play I've seen it's also not showing insane towniness
After the redcheck he locked much better, that's true but there's still a good chance he wasn't framed.

There were a few others who would have been sensible cop checks.
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
January 13 2016 22:34 GMT
#1185
On January 14 2016 06:47 Eden1892 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 14 2016 06:44 VayneAuthority wrote:
So we don't lynch tubesock and let's say we lynch me or darthfoley or kush or w/e and they flip green, and now you by proxy look terrible scummy along with tubesock, eden.

Is that really the state of the game you want? I can't imagine so if you are town, that is a terrible place to leave town in.

It doesnt solve the redcheck and simultaneously spreads the lynch pool to be even more convoluted

I don't give a damn how it "looks."

The red check is already solved in my mind. I am town and will be more than capable of proving it all game long. Why would I care about either of these things?

I want not to lynch Tubesock today. Tubesock is going to flip town. I am sure of it. If not lynching him, and lynching one of my suspects, is what happens instead, I will be more than happy with that game state, even if the actual lynch is incorrect.

I don't get the point of this post Vayne. Why would I care how anything looks? I would lynch a suspect and save one of my top town reads from being lynched. That's what matters.


I am trying to gauge what you are doing, the obscene odds on a framer/cop hitting the same person are quite low. My true intention was to see whether you are trying to pull some sort of powerplay as mafia when tubesock flips town, using "I told you so" methods, because that is all I am really getting out of you atm.
I come in for the scraps
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
January 13 2016 22:39 GMT
#1186
What does that even mean? How is that "WIFOM"? It's a fact that if he flips scum, no one is taking any heed to anything he said in the thread. It's also a fact that self-preservation isn't what's going on since he's literally telling us we should kill him as he says all this. Neither of those scum motivations (confusing the thread and self-preservation) make sense.

Why can't you explain why scum would do what he's doing? Is it that hard? Maybe there's a reason it's so difficult to figure out why scum would do this? Like him not being scum??

How were his cases on Giygas or ray scummy? You're basically just saying that his D1 was a wash by saying "it's not the scummiest thing but it's not insanely towny." So it's not obviously town or obviously scum. Insightful.

And sure, there's a "good chance" he wasn't framed, I guess. Whatever that even means. It's so inexact that I'm not sure there's an actual idea being conveyed behind it, but there's a "good chance" I guess.

And who are those few others, then? If they were more sensible cop checks and you think the mafia framed them instead why aren't you trying to lynch them?
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
January 13 2016 22:41 GMT
#1187
On January 14 2016 07:34 VayneAuthority wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 14 2016 06:47 Eden1892 wrote:
On January 14 2016 06:44 VayneAuthority wrote:
So we don't lynch tubesock and let's say we lynch me or darthfoley or kush or w/e and they flip green, and now you by proxy look terrible scummy along with tubesock, eden.

Is that really the state of the game you want? I can't imagine so if you are town, that is a terrible place to leave town in.

It doesnt solve the redcheck and simultaneously spreads the lynch pool to be even more convoluted

I don't give a damn how it "looks."

The red check is already solved in my mind. I am town and will be more than capable of proving it all game long. Why would I care about either of these things?

I want not to lynch Tubesock today. Tubesock is going to flip town. I am sure of it. If not lynching him, and lynching one of my suspects, is what happens instead, I will be more than happy with that game state, even if the actual lynch is incorrect.

I don't get the point of this post Vayne. Why would I care how anything looks? I would lynch a suspect and save one of my top town reads from being lynched. That's what matters.


I am trying to gauge what you are doing, the obscene odds on a framer/cop hitting the same person are quite low. My true intention was to see whether you are trying to pull some sort of powerplay as mafia when tubesock flips town, using "I told you so" methods, because that is all I am really getting out of you atm.

I am trying to save my town read and lynch someone I actually suspect.

Really not sure why you announced pre-flip what you suspect I would do as mafia post-flip if I'm right, but I'm not the type of person to lord stupid shit over people. I'll probably bitch a bit at all of you for not seeing what seems obvious to me and I'll very likely go grumble in a corner and declare that I'm not going to do anything until day 3, and then get bored of being mad and come back and reread the thread and do stuff.
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
January 13 2016 22:44 GMT
#1188
Alternatively if I'm wrong I'm still going to grumble in a corner and declare that I'm not going to do anything, but then do something later on anyway.

Either way, expect much corner grumbling.
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
mderg
Profile Joined April 2011
Germany1740 Posts
January 13 2016 22:55 GMT
#1189
On January 14 2016 07:39 Eden1892 wrote:
What does that even mean? How is that "WIFOM"? It's a fact that if he flips scum, no one is taking any heed to anything he said in the thread. It's also a fact that self-preservation isn't what's going on since he's literally telling us we should kill him as he says all this. Neither of those scum motivations (confusing the thread and self-preservation) make sense.

Why can't you explain why scum would do what he's doing? Is it that hard? Maybe there's a reason it's so difficult to figure out why scum would do this? Like him not being scum??

How were his cases on Giygas or ray scummy? You're basically just saying that his D1 was a wash by saying "it's not the scummiest thing but it's not insanely towny." So it's not obviously town or obviously scum. Insightful.

And sure, there's a "good chance" he wasn't framed, I guess. Whatever that even means. It's so inexact that I'm not sure there's an actual idea being conveyed behind it, but there's a "good chance" I guess.

And who are those few others, then? If they were more sensible cop checks and you think the mafia framed them instead why aren't you trying to lynch them?

the self-preservation thing is wifom.

Why would scum do that? self-preservation.

Not obviously town and not obviously scum. It almost takes a fucking genius to understand that's how I think his D1 was.

I never said anything about more sensible cop checks. I said other sensible cop checks. And why would I vote them just because they're sensible cop checks? Do you think noon, scott, darth, VA were not sensible cop checks?

pls stop being a whiny bitch
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
January 13 2016 23:00 GMT
#1190
Night 2


Tubesock the Vanilla Town has been lynched!


It is now Night 2! You have to submit any night actions.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 13 2016 23:00 GMT
#1191
Meh.
I had a good night of sleep.
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
January 13 2016 23:01 GMT
#1192
Lazy ass thinkers, all of you.
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 13 2016 23:01 GMT
#1193
It had to happen.
I had a good night of sleep.
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
January 13 2016 23:03 GMT
#1194
and with that flip I now agree with koshi that eden is incredibly suspicous
I come in for the scraps
GiygaS
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Canada1043 Posts
January 13 2016 23:03 GMT
#1195
I'll try to make some reads tonight before I die.
AKA gigyas, gigas, giygas khan, giyga khan, giyga...
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 13 2016 23:03 GMT
#1196
Would have been awesome if we switched and hit red. But if it was green we would have destroyed the game most likely. At least now we can move on.
I had a good night of sleep.
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
January 13 2016 23:07 GMT
#1197
On January 14 2016 08:03 VayneAuthority wrote:
and with that flip I now agree with koshi that eden is incredibly suspicous

Lol how does that make sense
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 13 2016 23:08 GMT
#1198
On January 14 2016 08:07 Eden1892 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 14 2016 08:03 VayneAuthority wrote:
and with that flip I now agree with koshi that eden is incredibly suspicous

Lol how does that make sense

Vayne -Master of Pushing Mafia Agenda- Authority

Maybe we lynch Kush tomorrow. I think I can go for that.
I had a good night of sleep.
mderg
Profile Joined April 2011
Germany1740 Posts
January 13 2016 23:26 GMT
#1199
On January 14 2016 08:03 VayneAuthority wrote:
and with that flip I now agree with koshi that eden is incredibly suspicous

I think people who simply peaced out because there was a redcheck are more likely to be scum. (noon)
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
January 14 2016 00:01 GMT
#1200
On January 14 2016 08:08 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 14 2016 08:07 Eden1892 wrote:
On January 14 2016 08:03 VayneAuthority wrote:
and with that flip I now agree with koshi that eden is incredibly suspicous

Lol how does that make sense

Vayne -Master of Pushing Mafia Agenda- Authority

Maybe we lynch Kush tomorrow. I think I can go for that.

One of these days you'll listen to me right away buddy. I got faith in you.

Mafia was largely unsuspected n1. Explains ray dying and explains framing vt. Kush definite mafia IMO.

Darthfoley fits that profile too y'know...

I wonder if anyone else does. Scottkmatt probs. but that's just a crapshoot lynch right now. (Then again so was boxerfred)
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Prev 1 58 59 60 61 62 74 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Big Brain Bouts
19:00
#129
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
RotterdaM576
IndyStarCraft 144
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 576
Lowko370
IndyStarCraft 144
MindelVK 13
StarCraft: Brood War
Free 4998
Stork 2087
Horang2 508
Jaedong 480
Soulkey 394
BeSt 352
Mini 255
Larva 240
Soma 239
Zeus 226
[ Show more ]
Last 124
sorry 114
Mind 94
ZerO 83
Pusan 82
Hyun 76
Sexy 46
Shinee 33
soO 31
ajuk12(nOOB) 18
scan(afreeca) 17
Sacsri 14
zelot 10
yabsab 6
Britney 1
Dota 2
Gorgc3884
XcaliburYe220
XaKoH 197
canceldota55
Counter-Strike
byalli617
Other Games
gofns34210
singsing1976
Coldzera 690
Happy387
Pyrionflax218
B2W.Neo120
ZerO(Twitch)7
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV206
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 25
• StrangeGG 22
• Light_VIP 6
• Adnapsc2 2
• Gemini_19 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV345
• lizZardDota2205
League of Legends
• Jankos3488
Upcoming Events
Online Event
59m
AI Arena Tournament
5h 59m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
7h 59m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
22h 59m
Patches Events
1d 3h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 7h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 7h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.