• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:05
CEST 05:05
KST 12:05
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War395.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Making an Online Broodwar Manager Game
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9482 users

[M][N] Unoriginal Name Mini Mafia - Page 62

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 60 61 62 63 64 74 Next
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
January 14 2016 21:27 GMT
#1221
: |
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
nooniansoong
Profile Joined December 2015
1538 Posts
January 14 2016 21:40 GMT
#1222
yo i got a game in lylo and not a lot of time on my hands. plus this game sucks.
hard.
mderg
Profile Joined April 2011
Germany1740 Posts
January 14 2016 21:44 GMT
#1223
That's the spirit
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
January 14 2016 22:11 GMT
#1224
Back from a long day.

(Consensus-- this is also me thinking out loud)
Town pile: GiygaS, slOosh, GGTemplar, Eden, Koshi, mderg
Perceived scum pile: me, VA, noonian, scott

I think Eden's defense of Tubesock solidly puts him in the town pile, two are confirmed town, and GGTemplar and Koshi have been town through and through. Out of the town pile, the only person I am not pretty confident about is mderg. While the other players have "signature" town reads/votes/defense, I don't think mderg has had one yet. He's definitely not my lynch target though.

Regarding the other four names, even if we mislynch one or two times, we have a big enough town pile right now that it isn't game breaking. Personally, my naughty list is as follows: scott, Noonian, VA,

I still have no idea where scott stands on anything. His filter is a load of questions that don't really ask anything. His beautiful analysis of the game has resulted in a couple of posts with one-liners that don't clarify anything or challenge anyone. Scott has used the argument of VA, except that VA actually delivered a well thought out and concise argument on why he thought I was scum. Scott hasn't done anything remotely worthy of analysis imo.


Your conf town which upsets me, that you have nothing behind it but "I'd lynch him instead" - I'll flip VT. I don't spam the fucking thread like the others do, I observe, post my thoughts, and go with it - You should find another. Did you even read what I said? What's the mafia motivation? To lynch our red-check? Did you even read the game? I've obs'ed games for almost two years.


Scott hasn't posted any real thoughts or gone with any of them. I can get into Noonian/VA in another post, but I'm taking Koshi's advice about only posting about one person.
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
January 14 2016 22:31 GMT
#1225
On January 15 2016 06:40 nooniansoong wrote:
yo i got a game in lylo and not a lot of time on my hands. plus this game sucks.
hard.

well, if you don't mind, i'd be happy to free up your time to focus on other things
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
slOosh
Profile Joined October 2009
3291 Posts
January 14 2016 22:40 GMT
#1226
On January 15 2016 05:20 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 15 2016 02:38 slOosh wrote:
Koshi & GGTeMpLaR,

Could I have your top 3 lynch preferences and level of certainty?

We won't die. 2 confirmed towns in game.

I would go Kush into VA into Darth.

Kk we are sort of on the same page.

I'm quite certain that there is only 1 scum between VA and darthfoley, and I lean much more that VA is the scum - there's no culpability in his posts and if darthfoley is town, then he literally has nothing in his filter. I do not like how he said "I agree with Koshi Eden looks bad" right when Tubesock flipped.

I also think that the other scum is most likely between kush and scott, and I lean more toward scott. Partly because VA and noon aren't the same alignment and I think VA is scum. Partly because I like some of the things he has posted - for instance his analysis that mderg is sketchy b/c of the way he switched wagons.
On January 12 2016 03:30 nooniansoong wrote:
Anyway during lunch i went through some filters.

Mderg looking scummy.

- pressure on darthfoley that goes no where
- sheeped TS onto gigyas
- jumped ship on gigyas when wagon looked like it was going to falter. He gave no reason except that he thought about it more.
- left a scumlynch a the last second for me. Again without any reasoning, except my lack of content.
Show nested quote +
On January 11 2016 07:53 mderg wrote:
Well, kush is producing less content than the last game I've played with him. And even in that game he was not producing enough content for me. I can definitely see where you're coming from.

But boxerfred had even less content then me so I don't buy this reason to switch off boxerfred.


I don't know how much the rayn kill N1 is affecting your read of noon, but I find it more plausible that it was to disguise VA from rayn.

On January 11 2016 06:12 Koshi wrote:
Like. Typical scumplay would give a boxerfred/VA/Gmatt scumteam. That would be the easy solution.

The way that D1 worked out where wagons were closely tied and scum wasn't particularly active at all, this team makes more sense to me than boxer/darthfoley/noon.

slOosh
Profile Joined October 2009
3291 Posts
January 14 2016 22:43 GMT
#1227
On January 13 2016 13:31 scott31337 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 13 2016 04:08 slOosh wrote:
I'd be more comfortable lynching something like this than Tubesock
On January 13 2016 01:57 scott31337 wrote:
So the way I see it is - if we don't lynch the red-check (which all the vet's in my mind are telling me you would) - he will always be doubtful - Look at Holyflare in http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/487093-mafia-in-the-himalayas?user=Holyflare - Unless Tubesock just completely dumps some major town rainbows, he's more of a liability that can bite us later.

If our conf's have a better plan - I'm willing to listen. I'm still three pages behind.

Meeting time - bbl.


Your conf town which upsets me, that you have nothing behind it but "I'd lynch him instead" - I'll flip VT. I don't spam the fucking thread like the others do, I observe, post my thoughts, and go with it - You should find another. Did you even read what I said? What's the mafia motivation? To lynch our red-check? Did you even read the game? I've obs'ed games for almost two years.

This feels like fabricated anger to me. It doesn't flow at all, which you expect emotional posts to do.
slOosh
Profile Joined October 2009
3291 Posts
January 14 2016 22:46 GMT
#1228
darthfoley reads exactly as a newbie town to me. Hesitant at multiple points b/c he hasn't played forum mafia, sheeping people who he reads town (rayn / me D1), admitting faults in his play ...

Like, dude is new. And at the least he is making an effort to interact with thread and he looks like he is trying to follow what's going on (starting from D1). I definitely lean against lynching him - and especially moreso if VA/scott/noon aren't the ones pushing it.
slOosh
Profile Joined October 2009
3291 Posts
January 14 2016 22:49 GMT
#1229
That said, I respect GGTeMpLaR's read and Koshi your read on noon.

I would advise perhaps letting VA/scott start off the lynch tomorrow - no more letting them skate by. Make them put money where their mouth is (or isn't, who knows what they really think)
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 14 2016 22:59 GMT
#1230
Nha. Kush fell off. I don't know if he is town anymore.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 14 2016 22:59 GMT
#1231
If I had to lynch between him and VA I would pick VA. But then again. rayn died so I don't know.
Guess I"ll see tomorrow
I had a good night of sleep.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-01-17 23:00:57
January 14 2016 23:00 GMT
#1232
Day 3
[image loading]

SlOosh the Named VT has been shot!

It is now Day 3! You have until Saturday, Jan 16 11:00pm GMT (GMT+00:00), or to lynch someone. Voting is mandatory and done in this thread.
slOosh
Profile Joined October 2009
3291 Posts
January 14 2016 23:01 GMT
#1233
Good luck have fun!
GiygaS
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Canada1043 Posts
January 14 2016 23:04 GMT
#1234
I'm alive! I'll get on when I get home
AKA gigyas, gigas, giygas khan, giyga khan, giyga...
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
January 14 2016 23:23 GMT
#1235
lmfao the disrespect at the cop
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 14 2016 23:24 GMT
#1236
hilarious that he even could get another red....
I had a good night of sleep.
nooniansoong
Profile Joined December 2015
1538 Posts
January 14 2016 23:24 GMT
#1237
i cant believe scum didn't nk me for my sick reads
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
January 14 2016 23:25 GMT
#1238
Yeah I'm coming around on darthfoley too.

Sorry for giving you such a hard time in your first forum game bro.

(Unless you are mafia. Then get bent, you deserved it, etc etc but also sorry you rolled scum in your first game.)

I for sure can't justify lynching him over the do-nothings next to him in the lynch pile.


Friggin scott and kush and VA need to do something proactive.
darthfoley too to a lesser extent, just to put away any (read: my) lingering doubts.
But for gods sake you guys are the lynches, do something please.
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
January 14 2016 23:30 GMT
#1239
On January 15 2016 08:24 nooniansoong wrote:
i cant believe scum didn't nk me for my sick reads

fucking do something jesus
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
nooniansoong
Profile Joined December 2015
1538 Posts
January 14 2016 23:37 GMT
#1240
On January 15 2016 08:30 Eden1892 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 15 2016 08:24 nooniansoong wrote:
i cant believe scum didn't nk me for my sick reads

fucking do something jesus


i will but first tell me why you named yourself after that random ass book
Prev 1 60 61 62 63 64 74 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
08:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
CranKy Ducklings54
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 167
PiLiPiLi 44
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2830
ViBE146
Bale 22
Dota 2
monkeys_forever412
NeuroSwarm208
Counter-Strike
summit1g7343
taco 574
Other Games
JimRising 588
WinterStarcraft361
C9.Mang0317
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1036
BasetradeTV166
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP104
• Hupsaiya 94
• davetesta28
• practicex 24
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra1114
• Shiphtur303
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
6h 55m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
Online Event
8h 55m
AI Arena Tournament
13h 55m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
15h 55m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 6h
Patches Events
1d 11h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 15h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 15h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.