• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:05
CEST 11:05
KST 18:05
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror3[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
mca64Launcher 2.0 Sagi.gg Launcher Released [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6919 users

OUTLAW MINI MAFIA - Page 224

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 222 223 224 225 226 269 Next
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
January 08 2016 00:30 GMT
#4461
On January 08 2016 08:54 nooniansoong wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 08 2016 08:22 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
On January 08 2016 08:17 NocturneMage wrote:
On January 08 2016 08:08 The Shining wrote:
On January 08 2016 08:04 Damdred wrote:
Congrats Obi on being basically confirmed town. To bad SL didn't make his second check better.

Interesting that palmar wouldn't move to slam yesterday when we were shenanigans.

Time to think


Hmmmm.

Palmar+OO+exo?

If not exo, NMs ritoky case might have merit.


Hey everyone, this was after the GB lynch and before the cop flipped. Remember this?

On January 05 2016 08:04 Palmar wrote:
On January 05 2016 08:03 Damdred wrote:
Well I'm glad it was the case hrm I look sorta bad but it made sense to me at the time

technically it could've been a scum vs scum wagon (see gb didn't vote slam). But he also may just have given up.

either way, checking slam: fantastic idea.






This might be valuable information though.
I know for a fact Palmar hates checking lynchbait so him saying this and Slam consequently flipping godfather looks pretty significant.


o rly? why would you hate checking lynchbait... lynchbait seems like the perfect thing to check.


It's Palmar's general line of thinking as town.
I agree with it, which is why it's weird that he didn't think it this game. And, coincidentally, he tells people to check the lynchbait godfather of all things?
Retired.
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
January 08 2016 00:34 GMT
#4462
On January 08 2016 09:27 ritoky wrote:
the basic case for the impatient is is: 1) nm knows slam is about to flip mafia; 2) nm plans to go 1 for 1 to get to lylo; 3) nm knows if slam flips mafia then i look like a jackass cuz i shot the only town in a list of 3 provided by hf; 4) nm pre-emptively starts to tunnel me with that factor as the centerpiece of his case; 5) NM re-inforces it post flip


But from what I've read from NM, I don't get the feeling that he's posting from a position of being a scum and trying to make some case on you. I think this is a little bit of an OMGUS. Take a step back.

What do you think about what I just posted? Do you think scum bussed slam or GB?
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
January 08 2016 00:41 GMT
#4463
Nothing to add...

Except

+ Show Spoiler +
I R ONEGU
Try TL Mafia!!!
NocturneMage
Profile Joined July 2015
United Kingdom1965 Posts
January 08 2016 01:09 GMT
#4464
On January 08 2016 09:27 ritoky wrote:
the basic case for the impatient is is: 1) nm knows slam is about to flip mafia; 2) nm plans to go 1 for 1 to get to lylo; 3) nm knows if slam flips mafia then i look like a jackass cuz i shot the only town in a list of 3 provided by hf; 4) nm pre-emptively starts to tunnel me with that factor as the centerpiece of his case; 5) NM re-inforces it post flip


5 is NAI, but the rest....keep distorting the facts.

#3 you conveniently ignore the rest of the information provided by him
#4 the central point of the case was the way you responded to Damdred at daybreak with the information you said you used, you could have given a much more straightforward and direct response but you did just the opposite.

Pre-emptively is another way you are spinning it, tone/interactions was the reason I started digging through your filter in the first place.

Vlad for life. SKT supporter. I policy lynch all dota players, end of.
NocturneMage
Profile Joined July 2015
United Kingdom1965 Posts
January 08 2016 01:50 GMT
#4465
Here's another reason ritoky is mafia.

We know GB is mafia, Rels flipped town.

Day 1 -

(1) Soft pushes GB all cycle long (starts as soon as 24 minutes into the cycle, post #245, turns up discussion between 1-5 hours into the day 1).

(2) At 1h prior to end of cycle (post 1859), he mentions Rels out of nowhere and for no reason for the first time in a shennanies list with GB. (It's my understanding Rels was AFKish and reiterated that throughout the cycle, mind you.)

(3) He mentions the trio of Shining, Rels and GB again at 2240 (20 mins to end of cycle) 2250 calls the Rels lynch.

Central to this argument is this post, post 1877

On December 29 2015 07:06 ritoky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 29 2015 07:01 The Shining wrote:
On December 29 2015 06:56 ritoky wrote:
On December 29 2015 06:54 The Shining wrote:
On December 29 2015 06:48 ritoky wrote:
shining, if TT is your 2nd largest scum read, why aren't you voting him?


Because he showed signs of wanting to lynch my 1st largest scumread, which gives me doubts and makes me hesitate on both. And my 1st largest scumread AFKd the game after martyring and is voting an un-CCd JK, even though that JK unclaimed and now I just don't know anymore.

I guess I'd rather not be wrong on either and since TT is around, I'm interested in what he'll come up with before DL


I don't like this post, nor 1 of the previous ones.

I would be willing to boot up shennanie.exe for this guy, and gb, and maybe rels


Do what you gotta do. Just remember you suck at reading me and I've pointed this out before. I guess you really can't backtrack once you scum me, either, because you did that last time you rolled scum vs me and I caught you. You had to pretend you were wrong that game after our shouting match. I'm down to yell again if you are.

And shenannying onto GB means you'd be voting with me, since out of those 2(not counting myself), that's who I'd vote. Decisions, decisions.


Well i thought you were town earlier cuz you sounded pretty honest, but then you're all wishy-washy about your 2nd biggest scum read and refuse to vote when you really should have already voted if you believed your read and sound like you're pre-emptively distancing; which could mean you're TMI setting yourself up to look good post-flip. I don't wanna vote TT cuz he the only person voting my top scum read is a dumpster reason too.


Really curious to hear what Shining and others think of this now.
Vlad for life. SKT supporter. I policy lynch all dota players, end of.
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
January 08 2016 02:21 GMT
#4466
On January 08 2016 10:50 NocturneMage wrote:
Here's another reason ritoky is mafia.

We know GB is mafia, Rels flipped town.

Day 1 -

(1) Soft pushes GB all cycle long (starts as soon as 24 minutes into the cycle, post #245, turns up discussion between 1-5 hours into the day 1).

(2) At 1h prior to end of cycle (post 1859), he mentions Rels out of nowhere and for no reason for the first time in a shennanies list with GB. (It's my understanding Rels was AFKish and reiterated that throughout the cycle, mind you.)

(3) He mentions the trio of Shining, Rels and GB again at 2240 (20 mins to end of cycle) 2250 calls the Rels lynch.

Central to this argument is this post, post 1877

Show nested quote +
On December 29 2015 07:06 ritoky wrote:
On December 29 2015 07:01 The Shining wrote:
On December 29 2015 06:56 ritoky wrote:
On December 29 2015 06:54 The Shining wrote:
On December 29 2015 06:48 ritoky wrote:
shining, if TT is your 2nd largest scum read, why aren't you voting him?


Because he showed signs of wanting to lynch my 1st largest scumread, which gives me doubts and makes me hesitate on both. And my 1st largest scumread AFKd the game after martyring and is voting an un-CCd JK, even though that JK unclaimed and now I just don't know anymore.

I guess I'd rather not be wrong on either and since TT is around, I'm interested in what he'll come up with before DL


I don't like this post, nor 1 of the previous ones.

I would be willing to boot up shennanie.exe for this guy, and gb, and maybe rels


Do what you gotta do. Just remember you suck at reading me and I've pointed this out before. I guess you really can't backtrack once you scum me, either, because you did that last time you rolled scum vs me and I caught you. You had to pretend you were wrong that game after our shouting match. I'm down to yell again if you are.

And shenannying onto GB means you'd be voting with me, since out of those 2(not counting myself), that's who I'd vote. Decisions, decisions.


Well i thought you were town earlier cuz you sounded pretty honest, but then you're all wishy-washy about your 2nd biggest scum read and refuse to vote when you really should have already voted if you believed your read and sound like you're pre-emptively distancing; which could mean you're TMI setting yourself up to look good post-flip. I don't wanna vote TT cuz he the only person voting my top scum read is a dumpster reason too.


Really curious to hear what Shining and others think of this now.


how does this indicate him as scum?
nooniansoong
Profile Joined December 2015
1538 Posts
January 08 2016 02:51 GMT
#4467
k here's my newest and probably my last poe

oo
onegu
shining

gg
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
January 08 2016 03:38 GMT
#4468
1 of shining or nm; take it to the bank.
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
January 08 2016 04:45 GMT
#4469
Gj assholes now there's no way I'm ever getting nkd

Inb4 shining gets lynched in lylo and bms everyone
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
January 08 2016 05:01 GMT
#4470
Who knows shining might be scum herr *nervous laugh*
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
January 08 2016 11:27 GMT
#4471
best player.

OO tomorrow
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
January 08 2016 11:27 GMT
#4472
or maybe kush

But I think OO
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
January 08 2016 11:28 GMT
#4473
everyone should always sheep me btw, because clearly I am mafia and I am going to lynch my entire team for being baddies.
Computer says mafia
nooniansoong
Profile Joined December 2015
1538 Posts
January 08 2016 11:54 GMT
#4474
Oo is a clear lynch tomorrow,
nooniansoong
Profile Joined December 2015
1538 Posts
January 08 2016 12:12 GMT
#4475
On January 08 2016 20:28 Palmar wrote:
everyone should always sheep me btw, because clearly I am mafia and I am going to lynch my entire team for being baddies.


The only effect you've had on lynches was switching from mafia to mafia. How does that prove you're townie?
nooniansoong
Profile Joined December 2015
1538 Posts
January 08 2016 12:16 GMT
#4476
Palmer can you defend the point nm made against you earlier?

You directed checking slam.
You are known to not like checking lynchbait players according to ows.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
January 08 2016 12:32 GMT
#4477
OWS is not correct, I always, always encourage checking low activity players who feel like a coinflip. Checking or shooting them.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
January 08 2016 12:34 GMT
#4478
Also, don't forget, it's highly likely that mafia checked SL on night 2, so if I am mafia and I know who the cop is, why do I care if the cop checks the godfather.
Computer says mafia
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
January 08 2016 16:27 GMT
#4479
On January 08 2016 21:34 Palmar wrote:
Also, don't forget, it's highly likely that mafia checked SL on night 2, so if I am mafia and I know who the cop is, why do I care if the cop checks the godfather.


I don't get why its highly likely SL wasn't amazing town until around the GB lynch though?

He was an easy town read though
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
January 08 2016 16:34 GMT
#4480
On January 08 2016 21:32 Palmar wrote:
OWS is not correct, I always, always encourage checking low activity players who feel like a coinflip. Checking or shooting them.


iirc you got mad at hopeless for checking someone like that in that other game.
Retired.
Prev 1 222 223 224 225 226 269 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 55m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 744
actioN 663
BeSt 340
Killer 226
Mong 149
Dewaltoss 127
sorry 69
sSak 39
ZergMaN 35
Aegong 31
[ Show more ]
Larva 30
Bale 29
NotJumperer 22
ToSsGirL 18
yabsab 16
Noble 12
HiyA 4
Counter-Strike
byalli598
Other Games
summit1g11663
olofmeister965
Happy365
Sick203
crisheroes169
Pyrionflax113
KnowMe112
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick758
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream38
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 7
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos916
• Stunt433
Other Games
• WagamamaTV119
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
55m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1h 55m
Monday Night Weeklies
6h 55m
Replay Cast
13h 55m
Afreeca Starleague
1d
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 1h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 14h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.