• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:17
CEST 23:17
KST 06:17
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8795 users

OUTLAW MINI MAFIA - Page 226

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 224 225 226 227 228 269 Next
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
January 08 2016 23:05 GMT
#4501
gg
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
January 08 2016 23:06 GMT
#4502
Does anyone want to cc
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
January 08 2016 23:09 GMT
#4503
I R VT^
Try TL Mafia!!!
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
January 08 2016 23:10 GMT
#4504
Damdred why didn't you post the list before the end of night like you said you were going to?
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
January 08 2016 23:11 GMT
#4505
I think we're probably at the stage where NKs implicate scum. That's yet another dead town scumming Palmar. And the only one to case ritoky. I'm not so sure ritoky would scum one of me and NM and have to default into lynching me, though...hm.

Also OO is off the table for lynch today.
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
January 08 2016 23:12 GMT
#4506
I agree with OO being off the table. In fact I'm basically sold on him being JK with that. I think the lynch today has to be Palmar.
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
January 08 2016 23:15 GMT
#4507
Also gotta think about Ritoky some. I've basically had him in my town pile for a long time and haven't even been considering him. I'd be more comfortable lynching Palmar today.

NM's last second post there, if entirely correct, is the play of the game
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
January 08 2016 23:15 GMT
#4508
As always I am at work and for busy and I had my list typed out but by the time I got my phone out it was 6:03 and I didn't want to post without knowing if I was dead or not.
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
January 08 2016 23:15 GMT
#4509
Also where is everyone? I wanna discuss before I get into dota tonight
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
January 08 2016 23:16 GMT
#4510
On January 09 2016 08:15 Damdred wrote:
As always I am at work and for busy and I had my list typed out but by the time I got my phone out it was 6:03 and I didn't want to post without knowing if I was dead or not.


I mean you realize it looks odd to me. With 10 minutes left, knowing there's 10 minutes left you say you're going to post a list, then don't.
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
January 08 2016 23:16 GMT
#4511
On January 09 2016 08:12 ExO_ wrote:
I agree with OO being off the table. In fact I'm basically sold on him being JK with that. I think the lynch today has to be Palmar.


Same. I thought he was trolling with the rso save post but that claim post and timing seems authentic af.

I also agree with the Palmar lynch.

Palmar/kush/maybe ritoky or *sigh* Damdred
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
January 08 2016 23:18 GMT
#4512
Gonna go ahead ##Vote Palmar
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
January 08 2016 23:18 GMT
#4513
I don't agree with a Palmar lynch, that sounds like a terrible idea.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
January 08 2016 23:20 GMT
#4514
But if we genuinely have to.

Everyone who wants to vote me needs to specifically explain in a few sentences why I must be mafia.
Computer says mafia
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
January 08 2016 23:20 GMT
#4515
Yeah not voting palmar here. He looks so town...
Try TL Mafia!!!
nooniansoong
Profile Joined December 2015
1538 Posts
January 08 2016 23:21 GMT
#4516
let's plynch onegu
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
January 08 2016 23:22 GMT
#4517
On January 09 2016 08:20 Onegu wrote:
Yeah not voting palmar here. He looks so town...


Why's that agaib?
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
January 08 2016 23:22 GMT
#4518
On January 09 2016 08:15 ExO_ wrote:
Also gotta think about Ritoky some. I've basically had him in my town pile for a long time and haven't even been considering him. I'd be more comfortable lynching Palmar today.

NM's last second post there, if entirely correct, is the play of the game


NM made pretty solid points 're: ritoky shooting moosy, his tone and parallels from scumtoky in full metal. Even though he had both Palmar and ritoky, I believe ritoky was his stronger read. I also pointed out that ritoky did with him what he did with me in full metal. Argue, wall of text defense, call him scum then backtrack and say NM could be town for tunneling.

Ritoky also had me as town for multiple phases just because Damdred said so but then said one of me or NM is scum. I don't even remember him giving reasoning for me being scum.
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
January 08 2016 23:22 GMT
#4519
On January 09 2016 08:20 Palmar wrote:
But if we genuinely have to.

Everyone who wants to vote me needs to specifically explain in a few sentences why I must be mafia.




On January 09 2016 08:20 Onegu wrote:
Yeah not voting palmar here. He looks so town...



On January 09 2016 08:21 nooniansoong wrote:
let's plynch onegu


Ladies and Gentlemen, the scum trio
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
January 08 2016 23:22 GMT
#4520
On January 09 2016 08:21 nooniansoong wrote:
let's plynch onegu



How did that work out for you in the newbie?
Try TL Mafia!!!
Prev 1 224 225 226 227 228 269 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 43m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nathanias 239
Nina 119
SteadfastSC 111
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 2402
910 61
Bale 13
Super Smash Bros
PPMD52
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu1087
Other Games
summit1g6676
Grubby2314
shahzam584
C9.Mang0189
UpATreeSC55
Liquid`Ken1
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream25
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• musti20045 73
• Hupsaiya 5
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Eskiya23 36
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21063
League of Legends
• TFBlade599
Other Games
• imaqtpie951
• Shiphtur286
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
1h 43m
Afreeca Starleague
12h 43m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
13h 43m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 2h
Patches Events
1d 18h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
OSC
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.