• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:52
CEST 07:52
KST 14:52
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7855 users

OUTLAW MINI MAFIA - Page 222

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 220 221 222 223 224 269 Next
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-01-07 23:03:47
January 07 2016 23:03 GMT
#4421
I am issuing a warning to Coagulation for failure to vote.
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
January 07 2016 23:04 GMT
#4422
On January 08 2016 08:03 nooniansoong wrote:
Vote on maf gf since d1
No towncred given.


easy to vote for him when you know who he is
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
January 07 2016 23:04 GMT
#4423
Congrats Obi on being basically confirmed town. To bad SL didn't make his second check better.

Interesting that palmar wouldn't move to slam yesterday when we were shenanigans.

Time to think
NocturneMage
Profile Joined July 2015
United Kingdom1965 Posts
January 07 2016 23:06 GMT
#4424
On January 08 2016 08:04 ExO_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 08 2016 08:03 nooniansoong wrote:
Vote on maf gf since d1
No towncred given.


easy to vote for him when you know who he is


Your reasoning for Noon mafia is basically TMI?
Vlad for life. SKT supporter. I policy lynch all dota players, end of.
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
January 07 2016 23:06 GMT
#4425
Lmao well shit. See NM told you he had to be GF if they wanted to keep him alive, not big XD

I also just got my wish 're: Obi so I'm pretty happy. I can take Obi off of my POE. NM, too, after this last day phase.

Slam voting exo is such wifom though. Anyone know if Slam is more likely to vote a partner here or a townie? A part of me wants to not even touch that.

Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
nooniansoong
Profile Joined December 2015
1538 Posts
January 07 2016 23:07 GMT
#4426
Damred. I don't really find it that interesting. It was pretty obvious that sLamb was going to get lynched the next day and Palmer was on board since the beginning
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
January 07 2016 23:07 GMT
#4427
I'm still godfather.
Retired.
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
January 07 2016 23:08 GMT
#4428
On January 08 2016 08:04 Damdred wrote:
Congrats Obi on being basically confirmed town. To bad SL didn't make his second check better.

Interesting that palmar wouldn't move to slam yesterday when we were shenanigans.

Time to think


Hmmmm.

Palmar+OO+exo?

If not exo, NMs ritoky case might have merit.
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
nooniansoong
Profile Joined December 2015
1538 Posts
January 07 2016 23:09 GMT
#4429
Something that looks fishy in regards to slam and EXO is that slam reverse is skim read into a town read very easily
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
January 07 2016 23:10 GMT
#4430
Palmar is probably mafia.
So is OO.

I can see ExO being a third.

I base all of these things on absolutely nothing.
Retired.
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
January 07 2016 23:11 GMT
#4431
On January 08 2016 08:09 nooniansoong wrote:
Something that looks fishy in regards to slam and EXO is that slam reverse is skim read into a town read very easily


Was that before he voted exo?
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
January 07 2016 23:12 GMT
#4432
On January 08 2016 08:06 NocturneMage wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 08 2016 08:04 ExO_ wrote:
On January 08 2016 08:03 nooniansoong wrote:
Vote on maf gf since d1
No towncred given.


easy to vote for him when you know who he is


Your reasoning for Noon mafia is basically TMI?


My reasoning is the way he's been playing the game. Or not playing it. Has Kush done anything to make you think he cares? At all? He's sat out on like every vote. I think what I said earlier about him just bussing Slam immediately then asking for town cred for it, is exactly what happened. He's hardly been involved in solving the game, just kinda watching it go by.
NocturneMage
Profile Joined July 2015
United Kingdom1965 Posts
January 07 2016 23:13 GMT
#4433
On January 08 2016 07:57 The Shining wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 08 2016 07:49 NocturneMage wrote:
Alright, Noon is saying OO is a lynch bait player then, so likely just PoE? He's not looking scummy at all per se to me looking through his posts, probably just a low volume poster.


For me it's POE, activity and him claiming I was much more engaged in the thread early on and I'm not anymore, which means I'm scum. Which is bad because most of my posts early on were catch up posts and just scumming Ness.

Then he asked palmar to validate a meta read on me from my most recent scum game and a random town game, even though I've rolled town in like 20/22 games. But when I asked him about it, he said it probably meant nothing, even though I think he scum read me


Guy replaced in night 1 and has a 3 page filter in a 220+ page game.

Content per post when I read his filter however I'd argue is pretty good, when you consider how he's reading some of the other players in the game. There are several posts in that OO filter that show critical thinking on a few of the players.

Decent shot of bad reads regardless of alignment depending on how he's reading or even in the thread. IDK.

Second point I don't think is exclusively mafia, it could be honestly just really bad town play.
Vlad for life. SKT supporter. I policy lynch all dota players, end of.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
January 07 2016 23:13 GMT
#4434
On January 08 2016 08:07 nooniansoong wrote:
Damred. I don't really find it that interesting. It was pretty obvious that sLamb was going to get lynched the next day and Palmer was on board since the beginning


It's easy for this train of thought when the cop is dead. But it's much better for scum team if SL isn't cop to have the wifom still going on.
nooniansoong
Profile Joined December 2015
1538 Posts
January 07 2016 23:14 GMT
#4435
Exo I defended Palmer and gb a lot. That indicates care.
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
January 07 2016 23:14 GMT
#4436
Holy shit why am I scummy now? Jesus Christ its like a rotating door. I really hope it's scum coming in here trying to push suspicion on me yet again, and not townies.

OWS since you are all but confirmed town at this point please listen. I'm not scum. idk what to do but I don't want to lose the game later on b/c confirmed towns scum read me and ended up pusing me.
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
January 07 2016 23:16 GMT
#4437
On January 08 2016 08:14 nooniansoong wrote:
Exo I defended Palmer and gb a lot. That indicates care.


I might be wrong. But I never got the impression from your posts that you cared about solving the game. You might've cared about not getting your scum buddy GB lynched, but you never really firmly defended him or Palmar imo. You've been really coasty
NocturneMage
Profile Joined July 2015
United Kingdom1965 Posts
January 07 2016 23:17 GMT
#4438
On January 08 2016 08:08 The Shining wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 08 2016 08:04 Damdred wrote:
Congrats Obi on being basically confirmed town. To bad SL didn't make his second check better.

Interesting that palmar wouldn't move to slam yesterday when we were shenanigans.

Time to think


Hmmmm.

Palmar+OO+exo?

If not exo, NMs ritoky case might have merit.


Hey everyone, this was after the GB lynch and before the cop flipped. Remember this?

On January 05 2016 08:04 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 05 2016 08:03 Damdred wrote:
Well I'm glad it was the case hrm I look sorta bad but it made sense to me at the time

technically it could've been a scum vs scum wagon (see gb didn't vote slam). But he also may just have given up.

either way, checking slam: fantastic idea.




Vlad for life. SKT supporter. I policy lynch all dota players, end of.
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
January 07 2016 23:18 GMT
#4439
and you want town cred for parking your vote on Slam/yourself the entire game. You didn't really push Slam. Try to get him into the forefront of voting. That would've given you town cred. Parking yourself on slam then kinda letting everyone else do there thing is scummy to me, not townie.
NocturneMage
Profile Joined July 2015
United Kingdom1965 Posts
January 07 2016 23:18 GMT
#4440
On January 08 2016 08:14 ExO_ wrote:
Holy shit why am I scummy now? Jesus Christ its like a rotating door. I really hope it's scum coming in here trying to push suspicion on me yet again, and not townies.

OWS since you are all but confirmed town at this point please listen. I'm not scum. idk what to do but I don't want to lose the game later on b/c confirmed towns scum read me and ended up pusing me.


I don't think you're scum.
Vlad for life. SKT supporter. I policy lynch all dota players, end of.
Prev 1 220 221 222 223 224 269 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 193
ProTech135
Nina 84
StarCraft: Brood War
Mong 202
Dewaltoss 120
Bale 36
ZergMaN 26
Noble 10
Icarus 7
League of Legends
JimRising 714
Other Games
summit1g11254
Sick232
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick877
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream37
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 32
• Letter145
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2170
League of Legends
• Lourlo1165
• Rush1147
• Stunt155
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
4h 8m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
5h 8m
Monday Night Weeklies
10h 8m
Replay Cast
17h 8m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 4h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 5h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 18h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.